Patience is the First Test

Story Info
A tied Lana meets her match fighting gravity.
1k words
4.3
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come into the bedroom and sit in the chair." You thought it was odd that the chair was placed right in the door frame of the walk-in closet. But it was that one day each week when you were to do everything you were told without question. You took a seat.

With the ropes in my back pocket already, I quickly lashed your wrists and elbows to the arms of the chair, and then nudged the chair back into the closet just a few inches in order to get you properly positioned.

I then bound your right knee and ankle to the leg of the chair, leaving your left leg free. I took a minute to inspect my work, to make sure you were snugly tied because with what was coming, I knew you'd try to wiggle yourself out.

Unless you could figure out how to hop on one leg with a chair tied to you, I didn't see how you'd escape. In any case, what I was about to do next would ensure you couldn't.

Standing behind you, I caressed your breasts through your t-shirt. Your nipples were already hard and I could see your chest start to heave up and down as your breathing deepened.

You only managed to get out "I'm liking where you're goin'.....gummph", before the bit of the gag was pressed into your mouth and the strap tightened around the back of your head. You knew the gag meant serious work was ahead of you.

"Now, for your predicament." I tugged your t-shirt where your nipples were standing taught and cut the shirt, twice, leaving a circular opening for each firm nipple. I gave each of them a tug and twist, making sure they were hard and ready. I took the end of a couple feet of parachute cord and wrapped it tightly, just below the tip of your nipple, causing the tip to swell, ensuring the cord wouldn't slip off. The other nipple got the same treatment. Each nipple was connected by the cord now, which draped a couple inches into your cleavage.

The cord was snug, but not painful and you let out a soft "mmmmph" as I rubbed my fingertips over each tied swelling nipple.

"Today, Lana, any pain will be your own doing."

I looped tied the end of another cord to the cord in your cleavage, then reached it up over your head to a small eye bolt in the top of the door frame. Now, as I tugged down on the string, your breasted were tugged upwards by the nipples. From the eye bolt above, I brought the string to the floor and lifted your free leg, the left one, about 2 feet off the ground and tied the loose end of the string to your toe, making sure there was very little slack in the cord as it ran from your nipples, up over your head and the back down to your foot.

I could see in your eyes that you now understood that you would be responsible for any pain. As long as you can keep your left foot up, the clamps will not tug on your nipples. It'll be easy at first, but the look on your face did show some concern about maintaining that posture.

"I'll be back a little later." After all that set up, I needed some refreshment and went to make myself a cold drink.

It had been a good 20 mins when I came back and you were clearly getting fatigued. Your face was red and your foot was sinking. Your breasts were being tugged higher by the minute. It was merely uncomfortable now, but you know it could become worse, soon.

"This drink needs more ice. I'm going to the corner store."

Some sounds came through the gag. Maybe it was "No" or "How long?" or "What store?" It didn't matter.

"Sorry baby, I didn't get that. Just sit tight and think about how you're going to keep that leg up."

It had been about 35 minutes now since the predicament began and I returned with the ice. Things had clearly taken a turn. Your face was flushed pink and you bit the gag as you struggled to keep that toe high. You're a powerful woman and you were putting your all into it, but, you were no match for gravity and time. Your foot was sinking and your nipples were stretched taught by the cord being pulled away and up. I took an ice cube from my glass and rubbed it over your right breast, wetting it, and then directly over your right nipple, then the left and you moaned again through the gag.

"Forty minutes have passed since we started. Do you think that's enough Lana?" Your head nodded up and down anxiously.

"Well, I think we're almost finished. Just one more thing." Your eyes widened.

I turned to the dresser drawer and brought out the slim vibrator. It was time for your reward for being so obedient today and I pressed the tip of the vibrator between your legs, so it was firmly against your pussy. I began to work it up and down starting in a slow rhythm, and alternating the pressure around your clit.

You told me you don't use a vibrator, and I could tell this was becoming intense for you, but I didn't stop. The vibrator was making difficult to keep your leg up and it jerked and sank several times, pulling up sharply on the clamps.

You were trying to utter something through the gag, but it didn't matter really. You were going to cum soon.

"No cumming unless you ask."

You did your best to talk through the gag, to try to get permission. "What?" I said. "Say it again." I knew what you were asking and said "yes, you can cum." With that I pressed the vibrator hard against you with one hand and with the other quickly snipped the cord releasing your breasts.

The shock of the cord releasing combined with the pressure from the vibrator immediately pushed you over the edge and your body began to shake under and intense orgasm, accompanied by hard moans through the gag.

"Good girl Lana. I'm very proud of the way you handled that first test. I think you'll do very well at what I have in mind for next week."

I unbuckled the gag and heard the words "first test?