Patience Kitten

Story Info
Kitten gets fucked, fisted and gaped.
2.1k words
4.25
20.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Patience Kitten.'

I winced.

It was my least favourite game and not how he usually began.

I'd come to expect a paddle, a crop, a clamp or two, but waiting in the swell of anticipation was punishment of a different order and I found myself longing for the painful familiar.

I leant my weight back against the latex bindings that held my wrists and ankles wide apart but the motion only served to curl the tape around itself and grip my flesh more tightly to the block I had been tethered to.

Silence and cold air trickled between my legs. A metronome ticking in my thoughts.

I hated him for making me sit with myself.

The minutes ambled by. Still, untouched as I wriggled and puffed.

Unable to lose my ego with any depth of feeling.

His soft voice gently chided me 'Shhhh now, these holes are mine, are they not? And I can do with them as I please Kitten. Which means, nothing at all if I so wish.'

I forced a nod from my head, which lay at right angle to the table, my ball gagged mouth slowly seeping and wondering if my pussy was betraying me in a similar fashion.

I need not have wondered.

'Well..' he paused. 'Would you look at that Kitten. Your cunt is blooming under the subject of my gaze.''

Of course it was. I was a walking contradiction. It was a humiliating lesson I was reminded of every time I was in his company.

The night had begun in a very different tone, with a fuzz of champagne and flirtatious exchanges.The warmth of an old thick walled Chelsea apartment enveloping us from a biting winter outside, conditions ripe for a twee seasonal romance, that would never be.

He was smarter than usual, sartorial in a navy autumn woollen suit, crisp white shirt and atypically, clean shaven.

So fucking handsome and flashing a Duchenne smile, eyes glinting in the low light, as they always did when naughtiness was near.

'I have a present for you Kitten.' he said leaning forward and presenting me with a shallow, square black box.

I looked up and smiled back. When had I become so smitten?

I lifted the lid and looked down onto a cushion of tissue. Nestled on top was a circular lattice of silky black woven rope, connected by a central and neatly sized silver O ring, affixed at the back by a toughed metal C clasp.

My first collar.

'Its beautiful.' I said, and meant it. The significance not lost on me after over a year and a half of learning to serve him.

A history of bruises like an invisible patchwork quilt across my body.

I was so ready to pledge my devotion.

'Why don't you kneel in front of me and i'll put it on you?'

'Yes Sir.'I replied.

I lifted it from the tissue paper, handed it to him, climbed down onto my hands and knees and lent back into the warmth between his thighs.

He scooped his hands over my head holding a length at each end and placed the rope across my collar bone, sliding it upwards and around my neck and fastening it snugly at the nape.

'Do you want to see it Kitten?'

I nodded, stood up and walked to the mirror in the next room. Catching sight of myself in full length, small waist and erect nipples enrobed in skin tight black stocking and encircling my neckline, like the evident missing piece, a dark and sleek emblem of his ownership.

'Its perfect.' I mouthed to my reflection.

I returned to his view and stood before him, ready to deliver on unspoken promises.

He walked over to me and reaching forward, smoothed his fingers along the collar, coming to a standstill behind me.

His still suited erection pressed against the crotchless strip of my playsuit.

Both hands lowered and he forcefully tore my neat strip into a messy opening, widening the access to my plugged and bejewelled holes below.

'Bend over the block Kitten. I'd like to take what's mine now.''

With my head pinned to one side, he wrapped layer over layer of latex tape around my joints, reducing my movement to an animal quiver and my noises down to a muffled moan.

His breath next to my ear as a plum sized foam toy was fed into my palm.

'Same as before, drop the toy if you need to stop. Ok?' he said.

I nodded, my raised cheekbone rubbing against the unforgiving wooden block.

'Ok then. Lets start.'

The last words of his I would hear for some time.

In my immediacy I could make out him lowering himself onto the floor and then the stay of silence began. Him watching my holes and me unable to relax and let go.

Finally, the test came to an end and his hand slid across my slit.

'So fucking wet Kitten. Such a natural little Sub.'

He circled a nonchalant finger inside me and then two, removing them quickly, like lubricating a masturbation toy and then tugged lightly at the base of my plug.

I felt my asshole instinctively squeeze over the metal and suck the bulbous toy away from his grip.

'Relax, Pet.' he purred behind me, warm hand moving down my back, as if to stroke the plug into his palm. 'Im going to need to have this back before we start.'

I rocked back into his hand.

With each centimetre of dilation I was losing the last of the little control I had. Until, with a small pop I was emptied.

A quiet shuffle were the only sounds of him moving around the room behind me wordlessly, while I waited anxiously to see which hole he would claim first.

I took deep breaths, drawing into my lungs the scent of his clean cotton mixed with my sex, until the noise of a vibrating gun punctured the silence and the feeling of smooth rubber entered me one taper at a time.

My torso tensed and shank while the dildo start to pump into my cunt with the blunt force of a small fist. A dull sort of pain creeping through my insides.

An involuntary hum escaped my mouth as its short punching motion increased in velocity with short time increments. I bit down on the ball harder, trying to be brave for him, as if the sum of what I could take would be the measure of my dedication. But I was creeping towards the feeling of internal bruising and I cried out into the gag.

The dildo retreated and my arched spine sank down into the wood below in relief. He placed a hand on the curve of my ass, the other setting down the handheld machine at his side and paused.

'Good girl.'

Strange, I thought that two short words from his lips could bring my body such instant relief.

He left no time to ponder further. Thick fingers exploring the folds of my pussy, diving in and out of my hole.

One, two, three fingers fucked me in quick succession until he stopped and lent over my back, the now familiar sound of oozing lube trickling into my peripheral hearing. Four fingers entered me and he paused momentarily to let my pink, fleshy insides adjust.

'Ahhhhhhh' I was squealing on his hand. He was fingering me with a ferocity I hadn't felt before tucking his thumb underneath and in a beak like shape, reinserting his whole hand until he sunk up to his knuckles.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' I let out a long and loud moan. The stretch, so brutal it made me transiently delirious.

'I think you can do better than that dont you Kitten?' he said, taunting me with my own desire and holding me over his hand like a sorry little fuck puppet.

'Mm-hmm' I nodded, face contorted, flat pressed and flushing red.

'Good.' he said. The force of his fist immediate as he punched through the point of most resistance and I took his whole hand inside.

A deep and primal howl escaping my throat and muffling into the gag.

Uninterested in waiting this time for my noises to subside, he retracted his wrist from my cunt just enough to see knuckles and plunged back into my aching abdomen.

Inflicting a relentless lesson in gaping until my pussy gave up denying him and let him turn me into an open seeping mess.

He leant forward over me. 'We don't want your cunt having all the fun now, do we Kitten?'

My cream dripping down his shirt sleeve.

A finger from his unsubmerged hand circled my asshole, which had now squeezed tightly shut with the pressure coming through my vaginal wall.

My eyes widened.

A digit wiggled its way through my tight little ring. I was certain it would feel too much, but his domination of my ass was an obsession of mine and he knew I would never say no to him using it.

He licked his fingers like a gun and entered my tight back passage with two. I was stuffed. He swirled his fist against my cervix and stretching my sphincter further found room for three.

I was whining loudly now. A sloppy little sex toy whinging on her master's hands, eyes pleading for temperance and body accepting the inverse.

He bunched his fingers together and re entered my sorry little asshole with a fourth.

'Nine fingers kitten.' He announced soberly.

I was a whore for his hands. There was no point in denying it. A punishment from his body inside mine was kryptonite. So unbearable and addictive that no tool or toy came close to inflicting such painful pleasure. The thought of it alone was enough to bring me to orgasm.

Without warning he emptied me. Enough of the games, it was time for me to pleasure him.

He ripped away the latex bindings, my fingers tingling with freedom, unlatched my gag and reached under my arms.

'Sit up on the block and lie back.'

He lifted me up and set me down on the very edge. I lay back as instructed and he took hold of my ankles placing them over one shoulder.

He leaned into my body and steadied himself with one hand on the block, took his fat cock with the other and pushed his circumcised glossy bell end straight up my anal passage.

It hurt. In a way that he always did. No matter what he'd put up me before nothing felt like the volume of his dick in my ass.

'Owwwwwwwwww' I let out a long whine.

He looked down into my eyes and straight through my thoughts. Holding himself in my asshole and waiting for my pain to subside he spoke to me with almost a whisper.

'I see you Kitten. Through the makeup and all of the nice outfits you wear for me, I see you for who you are and I want all of it. You are mine. Do you understand?'

I grimaced at him. This felt hard. I was at breaking point. The apex of vulnerability. He was splitting me in half and breaking me with words him proceed to drill my greedy brown hole into the wood beneath and fuck me into absolute submission.

'Come Pet. I want to finish in your mouth.'

He withdrew, picking me up and lifting me to a place where he could be seated and place me in front of him.

Always so rock hard from fucking my ass and seemingly even bigger from the viewpoint of my hands and knees.

I placed my lips around him and sucked him halfway into my cavity. Bobbing up and down lightly over his tip.

He moaned and pulled me over him, cupping his hands around my ears and sliding me with smooth movements up and down his shaft. I could taste his enjoyment. Precum coating the walls of my cheeks as he pulled me harder and more vigorously down.

'Yes Kitten.'

I lived for his praise and instinctively relaxed my neck.

'Im going to fuck your throat.'

He wrapped both hands around my hair with emboldened purpose, rocking his hips into my jaw and began face fucking me like a doll. My tongue lolling directionless and my throat taking a battering from his fat toy-store dildo dick.

'Don't you dare pull...'

His voice trailed off. He fattened further in my throat and delivered a jet of hot cum straight into my oesophagus. The surprise of it made me wretch. I had no time to pull away, his dick still pumping me with cum while my digestive muscles bucked involuntarily around him.

I was choking with salty fluid as I pulled off him. Dripping out of my nose and mouth, eyes streaming equally salty tears.

He lay back in his chair. 'What a good little fuck toy you are.'

I was becoming one. There wasn't much I wouldn't do for this man anymore.