Patience Pays Off Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother and sons relationship grows.
12k words
4.8
46.6k
127

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lindat817
Lindat817
3,185 Followers

Patience Pays Off - Ch. 02

© Lindat817

Preface - You probably want to read the initial chapter of this story before diving in here. There are some things that are referenced in this chapter that came from the previous chapter. As I explained earlier, this story is the result of an email exchange that I had with a reader that I have come to regard as a friend. Again, some of the story is based on actual events and some is poetic license that I have taken. Enjoy.

Patrick and Ashley alternated nights at each other's homes. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. Ashley couldn't believe how much she was enjoying the sex with her son. Up until now she had viewed sex as something that women "had" to do in order to please their mate. But with PJ, she felt things she had never felt before. That included feeling safe. Consequently she felt free to express herself, both physically and verbally. She told her son about the few lovers she had and the many fantasies she drew on from time to time. She became comfortable with masturbating in front of him if he asked her to. And even became more verbal when they were making love, telling him what felt good and where she wanted to be touched. She felt almost liberated... at least behind the walls of their homes.

The good news about living in a small town was neighbors tend to notice everything. It's like the whole town is part of a Neighborhood Watch program. Likewise, the bad news about living in a small town was neighbors tend to notice everything.... Including if a car stays at a home overnight. It wasn't so bad at Ashley's. She had a two-car garage and Patrick took advantage. But he did see his mom's neighbor, Mrs. Ramsey, two mornings as he was leaving. She knew Patrick was Ashley's son, so she probably wasn't suspicious, he reasoned. Still, they both worried that too many overnight stays might look suspect.

Ashley continued to worry about the long-term effects this might have on Patrick and / or their relationship. She continued to look for support by reading articles on the internet but was skeptical about the honesty expressed in them. As much as she enjoyed her new found enthusiasm for sex and the closeness she felt with her son, she didn't know if she should let him find a girlfriend and get married or if they should go "all in" and move in together.

It was a topic that was discussed more than a few times between the two of them. They both realized that if they were going to present themselves as a couple to the rest of the world, they would have to move to a different city where no one knew them as mother and son.

"I have an idea," Patrick offered one Saturday night as they lay cuddling in the afterglow of sex. "Why don't we get away next weekend? Monday is a holiday and we can take Tuesday off also. We can drive to Manhattan or go camping in that state park about 100 miles from here. I think it would be good for us to get away and have some alone time... you know... act like a couple in the real world... what do you think?"

Ashley didn't need to consider it for long.

"I would love that," she said, excitedly. "Especially the camping idea. We haven't done that for years."

"Done," Patrick said. "I'll make the reservations tomorrow."

He kissed her and they fell asleep in each other's arms, just as they did most nights now.

Even though it was only a few days, they were both excited to be going somewhere that no one knew they were mother and son. They could pretend for a short while that they were just another couple. Perhaps most thrilling for each of them was the chance to be affectionate with each other in public. They wouldn't generate gossip if they kissed or held hands like they would in their home town.

They both took off work a bit early on Friday. They called it camping but it was a step or two above pitching a tent on the ground. They were staying in a rustic cabin in a beautifully wooded state park. At 4:30, he pulled into the garage of Ashley's home and put her small suitcase in the trunk and an ice chest with some food and drinks for the long weekend in the back seat. They both climbed in the car and Patrick leaned over and gave his mom a quick kiss on the lips, causing Ashley to blush at the intimacy of the moment. And off they drove, escaping the prying eyes of Mrs. Ramsey.

They had stayed at this park years before when Ashley was married to Patrick's dad. One of the things Ashley was most looking forward to was the isolation. Even when the camp was fully booked, it was rare to see more than a dozen faces over the course of a long weekend. They wouldn't be able to lounge around naked outside the confines of their cabin - but were otherwise unencumbered. In short a perfect place to present themselves to the world as a couple and explore each other's bodies with a limited amount of decorum.

When they arrived at the park office, they both got out to stretch their legs and check in. Once inside, they saw another couple looking at the map of the park hanging on the wall, apparently orienting themselves. Patrick stepped to the desk. A middle-aged man got up from his chair and greeted him.

"Hi," Patrick said. "We have a reservation for two... Johnson... um... Mr. and Mrs.," Patrick blushed.

Ashley suppressed a smile at his awkwardness.

"I mean," Patrick continued to stumble across his words, "Patrick and Ashley Johnson," he said finally, exhaling a deep breath.

The clerk didn't look up, nor did he acknowledge Patrick's nervous behavior. He simply swiped the credit card, had Patrick sign the registration, handed him the key, and gave Patrick directions on how to get to their cabin.

As they were getting ready to leave, they noticed the couple at the wall map looking at them. Ashley blushed, thinking they must realize we are mother and son - but she quickly dismissed the idea - there was no reason to suspect they knew that.

"Sorry for staring," the man smiled, holding the hand of his young companion. "We couldn't help but overhear that you are in the cabin next to ours. I just wanted to introduce ourselves since we might be seeing each other from time to time," he said, extending his hand.

"I'm Dean and this is my... this is Cindy," he said shaking Patrick's hand and nodding towards the shy young woman holding his hand.

"I'm Patrick and this is... Ashley," he stuttered, finding it awkward to be calling his mom Ashley. They all shook hands. Patrick noticed his mom seemed a bit embarrassed, he assumed because - even though they didn't know their relationship - the other couple must suspect that they were mother and son.

"Nice meeting you," Dean said, breaking the awkwardness of the moment. "I expect we will see each other again. Have fun."

As Patrick and Ashley climbed back into their car they both smiled.

"I guess we need to work on acting like we are a regular couple in public," Ashley smiled. "That wasn't very smooth. But that other couple seemed a little awkward too."

"Really?" Patrick asked. "She seemed kind of shy, but I thought Dean seemed okay."

"I would bet a lot of money that Dean is Cindy's dad," Ashley said, looking over and seeing them drive toward their cabin. "She is about your age and Dean is close to mine. Plus they have very similar eyes and noses," she observed.

"Hmmm...," Patrick mused. "Maybe you're right. Maybe our relationship isn't as isolated as we thought," he said, taking his mom's hand for a moment and then starting the car.

When they arrived at the cabin, they quickly unpacked the car and transferred things from the ice chest to the refrigerator. They both entered the single bedroom in the cabin at the same time and both stopped momentarily and stared at the bed. Up until now, their love making had been limited to the familiar spaces of their own bedrooms. This seemed more intimate for some reason. Like they were sneaking away to have sex so they wouldn't be detected... which is - in fact - what they were doing.

They both threw their bags on the bed and looked at each other. The only sound that could be heard was the singing of the birds outside their primitive little cabin. Suddenly all of the pent-up desire that had been percolating on the drive to the park boiled over and they came together, kissing passionately. Patrick's hands began roaming over his mom's backside and brushed against the sides of her tits. She could feel his hardness grinding into him.

Ashley was the one to break the kiss.

"Come on," she said, pushing Patrick back a step. "Let's put our things away and have dinner... then we can have some more of that," she said, referring to their kissing. She reached down and ran her hand over the front of Patrick's pants, feeling how hard he was.

"You know you are killing me, right?" Patrick laughed.

They finished putting things away and Patrick began to cook hamburgers on the grill behind the cabin. There was a screened in porch on the back of the cabin and, after setting the table, Ashley poured both of them a glass of wine and she sat in a rocking chair on the back porch watching Patrick cook the burgers. From the back porch, they could see the back of Dean and Cindy's cabin through the trees. It was about fifty yards away and obscured by some trees. Ashley could see a light on in the cabin as dusk was setting in.

Patrick brought the burgers in and they sat at the small round wooden table near the minimalist kitchen to eat. When they were done they retreated to the back porch again and drank a glass of wine as they both sat in a swing that hung from the roof of the porch. There was a dim light from inside the cabin that partially illuminated the porch - but they were otherwise in the dark.

Ashley stood up, removed her shirt and shorts, set their glasses down and sat on Patrick's lap wearing only her bra and panties. His hands slid over her body as they kissed. She pulled his shirt off as they continued their foreplay. Patrick took her bra off and groped at her tits, kissing her neck and earlobes.

"God mom," Patrick panted. "You are so fucking hot."

"I can't wait for you to fuck me PJ," Ashley said breathlessly. "Mommy needs to be fucked so bad tonight."

They continued their kissing, and grinding, and groping for the next fifteen minutes or so. There was something incredibly sexual about the stillness of the night and the fresh air and the way they both wanted to devour each other. They both knew, however, that fucking on the porch swing might be problematic so they withdrew back inside. As they entered the back door, Patrick turned just enough to see Dean and Cindy out of the corner of his eye. They had apparently gone for a walk on the trail behind both of their cabin's and must have seen he and his mom kissing. He had no idea how long they had been there. Dean stood behind Cindy, cupping her tits and she had one of her hands behind her obviously rubbing his hard cock through his shorts. Patrick said nothing, preferring to attend to more pressing matters with his mom.

As they collapsed on the bed Ashley rolled on top of him and ground her panty covered pussy against his now naked hard cock.

She slid down and curled her body, taking his dick in her mouth and moving so that he could use his fingers on her at the same time. Patrick initially wet his fingers simply by running them over the gusset of her soaked panties. He then moved the panties to one side and slid two fingers inside his mom.

"Mmmmmm," Ashley moaned, grinding her pussy against his fingers and taking his cock as deeply as possible into her throat.

Patrick pumped his fingers in and out of his mom's sodden pussy, causing Ashley to squeal in delight, wiggling her lower half as if trying to screw his fingers in deeper.

She suddenly released his cock from her mouth, repositioning herself so she could fuck her son while he lay there.

"I'm sorry baby," she said breathlessly. "I wanted to start the trip off with a nice blow job for you and let you cum in my mouth. But I have to be fucked by you. I can't wait."

"No complaints here mom," Patrick smiled. "But your pussy is so hot I don't know how long I can last."

"Cum in me my pussy PJ," she begged. "I want to feel you cum deep inside me."

Patrick did everything he could to hold off cumming for just a bit more. Finally when he felt his mom's body start to shudder and saw her chest turn red and her head went back, he came in her. He could feel her spasming pussy walls clamping around his squirting cock and he flooded her.

She collapsed on top of him, both of them covered in a light sheen of sweat, his semi hard cock slid out and both of their juices began to drip out of his mom and onto his balls. They both were panting and could feel each other's hearts beating.

"I may not want to leave this place," Ashley whispered, smiling.

"Right now you could suggest we move out of the country and I would follow," Patrick answered.

"Thank you baby," Ashley cooed, kissing his chest.

They fell asleep in each other's arms and woke to the sounds of nature the next morning.

The cabin was rustic but did have running water and a shower. They both cleaned up, had some breakfast, and decided to walk along the trail behind their cabin.

As they walked, Patrick told his mom about seeing Dean and Cindy when they came in from the porch the night before.

"Oh no," Ashley exclaimed. "Do you think they heard us? Do you think they know about us?"

Ashley was much less concerned about the fact that they had seen her almost nude than that their incestuous relationship might be outed.

"I don't know how long they were standing there," Patrick replied. "I didn't get the sense that it was very long. However long it was it was pretty clear that they weren't offended. He had his hands covering her tits and she was apparently rubbing his hard on through his pants. If you are right about them, and they did hear us, then maybe it was a double turn on for them to see and hear us."

As Patrick said this they took another turn on the trail and found themselves at the back of their neighbor's cabin. Patrick wanted to stop and see if they could spy on them, but Ashley just wanted to get back to their cabin and close the doors. So they kept walking.

"Good morning," Dean called out, stepping onto the back porch before they had walked another six feet. "Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day."

Mom and son stopped. Ashley couldn't speak.

"I think so too," Patrick called back. "We just wanted to see where the trail led and take in some fresh air."

"Yeah," Dean said, as Cindy joined him on the porch. "We walked the trail last night. There were some gorgeous sights. Really gets your blood pumping," he smiled, putting his arm around Cindy.

Patrick and Ashley blushed. He may have seen them but didn't seem to indicate that he knew they were mom and son.

"Why don't you both stop over for a drink after dinner tonight?" he called. "Just a quick nightcap."

Patrick and his mom looked at each other. He could see the hesitancy in her eyes and he understood. Ashley looked at the ground and shrugged slightly so that only Patrick could notice.

"I think we will take a rain check," Patrick said. "We wanted to go into that small town near here and do some antique shopping. I'm not sure when we will be back."

"Sure. Have fun. If you see the light on in our cabin when you get home, feel free to stop in," Dean replied.

"Thanks," Patrick and Ashley called out, walking back to their cabin.

The rest of the day was spent driving through the foothills and relaxing.

They stopped in a quaint little town that had two traffic lights and had lunch at a local cafe. They both sat on the same side of the booth and had lunch, playfully touching each other, and feeling their legs rub against each other. After lunch they walked hand in hand down the small main street running through the middle of town, taking in the ambiance of this very rural community. At one point, they stopped and were both looking at some of the clothes for sale on display in the window. Patrick put his arm around his mom and pulled her close. She nestled against him and he let his hand fall downwards and lightly brush over her ass. She only smiled at how exhilarating this was to be able to act like this in public before they walked a few more feet and went into an antique store. It was a glorious afternoon.

They had dinner in the only other restaurant in town and drove back to the cabin. They were both relieved to see the lights were out in Dean and Cindy's cabin, meaning they could just continue to enjoy time with each other for now.

Patrick thought that his mom might be worn out from walking around the small town most of the afternoon and was resigned to simply falling asleep to let her rest. As they cuddled he was surprised to feel her push her hips toward his and let her hand come up and lightly stroke his cheek. He knew the signals by now and responded by kissing her deeply. They both began to simultaneously grind against each other and kiss and shed the few clothes they were wearing in bed. Their movements prior to getting their clothes off amounted to all of the foreplay they both wanted to engage in and Ashley moved Patrick on top of her where he immediately stabbed his hard cock into her sopping pussy.

They both were grunting like animals, Patrick looking down at his mom, driving his dick in and out of her.

"Cum in me PJ," his mom panted. "Cum in mommy's pussy. I want to feel it drip out of me all night."

With several final strokes, Patrick slid deep into his own mother's cunt... filling her with rope after rope of cum. He pulled out and flopped on his back. They both lay there in a light sweat and gasped for breath. One final kiss and they were both in a deep sleep.

The next day started with another stroll through along the wooded trail behind their cabin. As they made the last turn, Dean once again greeted them from his back porch.

"How was the shopping?" he called out.

"It was a wonderful day," Patrick responded. "It was nice to spend some time together. When we got back last night the lights were off. Sorry we missed out on the drink," he added.

"Well, the offer still holds," Dean answered. "We will be leaving tomorrow so we won't be up late but would love if you want to drop by after dinner."

Patrick looked at his mom and she gave him a look that he interpreted "why not?".

"I think we would like that. We will see you about 8:00 or so," he smiled.

By now Cindy had joined Dean on the porch and they could all see her broad smile.

"Okay," Dean said, hugging Cindy. "See you around then."

The rest of the day, he and his mom spent walking around the campgrounds.

"Do you think they know you are my son?" Ashley whispered as they strolled hand in hand through the grounds, referring to the invitation from Dean and Cindy.

"I'm not sure," Patrick responded. "I have tried to think back on what we might have said when we were on the porch and they could have possibly overheard but it is all just a fog to me. But the way that I figure it, so what if they do?" he reasoned. "If they are related like you think they are, then they certainly aren't going to be judgmental. And if they aren't, we aren't ever going to see them again... so who cares?"

Ashley smiled and squeezed Patrick's hand. She wished she had Patrick's ability to not worry about matters like this - but that wasn't her nature. Still, what he said made sense and, at least for the time being, she let it be her rationalization.

The other thing that Ashley worried about was the way Dean looked at her (or - more accurately - leered at her). Again, she voiced her concern to Patrick and, again, he comforted her.

"You don't need to spend another moment worrying about that," he said. "I will be with you the whole time. You won't be out of my sight."

Lindat817
Lindat817
3,185 Followers