All Comments on 'Patience Pays Off Ch. 02'

by Lindat817

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 1 year ago

I hope to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for sharing!

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mommies need to have babies. A romantic getaway where proper impregnation can happen.

mom7764mom7764over 1 year ago

I absolutely loved it........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good work Linda, you are clearly my favorite writer of incest stories.

George

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I stop reading this author's stories. I like how he begins her stories but not how she develops them.

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

I'm in love with your storytelling. My only regret is there isn't more. The characters are so relatable and the story lines so plausibly realistic. When I finished the last line, my immediate thought was that I hope we get to find out what happens when Stephanie and James visit Ashley and Patrick in their new home and the new insights they all share. Discussions of impregnation desires perhaps? The possibilities of wher this could go are giving me a hard-on! Strong 5+ Stars from an adoring fan.. >:-)

NeukmanNeukmanover 1 year ago

Great story - frankly caused an instant hardening by the end of the first page. Well done Linda

age1234lessage1234lessover 1 year ago

The 69 at the end ruined it. Please remove it. If you are going to go there, it should be its own chapter, not an after thought to a different story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
"I want to feel you cum deep inside me"

Just one of many erotic quotes that make this such a real memory."....pretty much everyone has kinky thoughts..."is such an insightful notion. "... I recognize... even when I was repressing them.

Linda your insights on taboo are so amazing especially Ashley figuring out Dean and Cindy from the beginning. As a retired football coach/teacher and taboo participant it is so obvious. The swooning mothers overtly do while sons are so protective. Oh course fathers/daughter do the same but are a little more subtle.

Absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

RebusNWRebusNWover 1 year ago

Mmmmm great story and so looking forward to more Mom/son adventures! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome one. But please don't put swap seen or lesibien seen. It will ruin the whole story. It is more hot when son does not want to share their moms. It is the toughest to have sex with son & putting another one to Fuck is never good. Also put that away that dad & daughter story. Write it as a another story.

To be more hot it would be good that mom & son live like that rather than living husband & wife or lovers.

This phrase of the story "I mean, for God's sake, I am his mom... and moms just don't have sex with their sons..." that's hot.

Write more stories in mother's point of view. Those are super hot more than Son's point of view stories. Don't take too much time to submit a story

Book73Book73over 1 year ago

Loved it, but not thrilled about swapping. Was relieved it didn't happen with Dean and Cindy. Please don't do it.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Another very hot Mother/son incest story. Glad to see them develop further as a couple and that they have plans to move away and live as husband and wife. Like some other commenters, I'm not sure why the 69 cum eating scene was inserted, but it may have been a little overboard for a first time together. I'm thinking that the boys may not want to share their mothers between themselves. I don't think I would. Still give the story five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great series! 5 stars. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the reluctant Mom/brave Son approach. The Sister/Nephew addition toward the end was ideal. I'd love to see another installment that includes the new life in Chicago along with visitors like the Sister/Nephew or the Father/Daughter couple. Well done...5 stars!

randysbrandysbover 1 year ago

Excellent writing. Lot's of thought given to fleshing out the story. A sequel or two would be ideal.

Would love to see more such stories from you.

9formother9formotherover 1 year ago

Excellent story, very well constructed. I hope there are sequels. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing better than licking a woman between her legs. I wish I had done it for my mom. to show her how much I lovedher.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Another great one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT STORY but you have to keep going

cibixcibixabout 1 year ago

What an incredible start to a new story. There are so many things that you can expand from, or even expand upon (a separate chapter(s) on Stephanie seducing or being seduced by her son and the interplay). I hope you continue to find inspiration to write more, as you do it so beautifully. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredibly good story, I can easily picture all the mom-son love making. Will they ever have a great time when James and Stephanie visit, We say a picture is worth a thousand words, but the words in this story show what a lie that can be. It would be fantastic to be able to watch a truly well done movie depicting this story in the romantic way intended,

Darkness86Darkness8612 months ago

Great story needs another chapter where they move and also if they get back in touch with Dean and Cindy and also continue seeing Stephanie and Jimmy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this story and there’s so much more… the foursome with swapping all night long. The dad and daughter joining… and the mom’s experiencing various double options, including DP which would be incredible.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

Another great story. 'Linda's Discovery' is however a very hard to beat story but I think you did pretty good.

baware1971baware19719 months ago

Your writings leave me wanting.

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very well written

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Saved the link to your stories for easier access. Thanks very much. Your writing is better than almost every other author I've read on Literotica. No offense to them, but your prose is readable.

I'm 72, have always loved taboo sex, adultery or mom-son. My mom was my first crush, and seeing her lingerie in her closet, and then once or twice seeing her in her lingerie, with garters holding up her stockings, set me up to always find high heels, stockings, lingerie as primary turn-ons. And I did fantasize about her sometimes, using pictures of her as a 19-year-old to fan the flames. Also, she doted on me more than my older brother or younger sisters.

Again, thank you. I will turn to your writing before sex with my wife to get me more "in the mood."

footslave1footslave14 months ago

Awesome story. I love your writing style.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf573 months ago

So fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

GofannonGofannon3 months ago

Lindat817, this is the best erotic story I can remember reading. I only read small portions each evening so each masturbatio session is powerful. You write very well and each sexual encounter doesn’t feel like reruns. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ashley noticed that Stephanie's eyes started to tear up with her affirmation.

"And second... even if I wanted to, I have no right to judge you. Patrick and I have been sleeping together for the last four months," Ashley whispered.

Made me yell a big Ha out loud. So good, so funny. Keep up the good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindat817@Lindat817
Dear Readers – I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the kind words and constructive criticism. I am so glad that so many of you enjoyed the stories. I always wanted the reader to feel that the events transpiring in the stories could actually happen to them. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES