Patience Pays Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... I am guessing swinging isn't one of the fantasies that you get off to," Patrick said, putting his arm around her shoulders and drawing her in closer. He could feel her tense up.

"Well... not exactly..." she stammered.

Patrick laughed. "What does that mean?"

"When your dad and I were married we got invited to a party with just a few other couples," she started. "I think he knew what kind of party it was, but I didn't know it was the kind where couples trade partners for a few hours. I guess he thought if he got me there, I would warm up to the idea. He and I were sitting on the couch watching other people dance with people that weren't their husbands or wives and it dawned on me what was happening. I told your dad that I was very uncomfortable and we left a short time later," she said, sounding somewhat dejected.

"So, you just couldn't take the infidelity?" Patrick asked his mom, continuing to pull her in close to him.

"No. That wasn't it. I actually get aroused thinking about being with another man... or another woman," his mom blushed. "The reason I was uncomfortable was that he had tried to deceive me. I may have been more open to it that night if he had just talked to me about it before we got there," she reasoned. "I know this," she continued. "I now see that pretty much everyone has some kinky thoughts when it comes to sex. I recognize that I had those thoughts even when I was repressing them. I may not ever act on them, but I am not going to beat myself up just because they turn me on."

Patrick's head was swimming. His mom had just admitted that one of her fantasies is that she thinks about sex with other men OR WOMEN. He hadn't imagined that was in her list.

"Well... I guess I shouldn't be surprised... but thank you for telling me Mom," he said. "So... in the spirit of open discussion, if the opportunity arises tonight and Dean and Cindy want to swap with us, what do you want to do?"

"Well... I guess we can play it by ear," Ashley mused. "But I am very happy just being with you," she smiled, pulling him tightly against her.

They continued their walk through the grounds for another hour, talking about life, and sex, and moving away, and any topic that came to mind. Ultimately they came back to the room to rest. They resisted the urge to make love again. This was going to be their last night here and they wanted to make sure the conserved their energy. They were going to take full advantage of their ability to present themselves as a couple to the outside world... if only for a short time.

After dinner they made the short walk to Dean and Cindy's cabin. It was a mirror image of Ashley's and Patrick's. Dean answered the door wearing shorts and sandals and a Tommy Bahama button up shirt. He appeared to be in his late 40's or early 50's and had a bit of a gut but - for the most part - still had a fairly athletic build. Cindy couldn't have been more than 25. She had blond hair that had been pulled back into a pony tail earlier in the day but now swung loosely just past her shoulders. She had the tight body of a twenty-something and didn't mind showing it off in her cut off jean shorts, strappy sandals, and halter top, barring her flat and toned tummy. The cups of the halter top were just loose enough that when she moved in a certain way you could see her breast almost to her areola. Her pert nipples were poking at the fabric of her top as they sat and talked. She seemed much more outgoing than when they met in the park office the day before.

Ashley and Patrick each had a Maker's Mark on ice. Dean and Cindy poured themselves a scotch and water. They talked about their home towns, their jobs, their backgrounds, and all of the normal superficial topics of conversation that new acquaintances cover in an initial conversation. Then Dean asked a more personal question.

"So," Dean started. "How long have you two been together?"

Patrick had anticipated a question along that line and answered before giving his mom a chance to fumble around with an answer.

"Really it seems like we have known each other forever," he said honestly. "But we didn't start seeing each other romantically until recently." He sat back and smiled to himself that he had answered truthfully, with just a hint of shading. He hoped that would be enough so that they didn't want the details.

"That's great," Dean replied, taking Cindy's hand and leading her to sit on his lap while they all talked. "What happened to turn it into a romantic relationship?"

"Well... I guess it was because... Ashley found out that I was thinking about her in a sexual way... something we had never talked about before," Patrick said, searching for the right words without giving away too much. "One day she asked me about it and I told her the truth. One thing led to another, and here we are," he said, a small hint of perspiration on his forehead, hoping that would suffice.

"How about you two," Patrick countered, hoping to shift the focus off of he and his mom. "How did you two get together?"

"I think our stories are kind of similar," Dean offered. "Why don't you tell them how we became a couple sweetheart," he said giving Cindy a brief kiss and feeling her move her bottom across his crotch.

"Well... After college I got a job and had my own place," Cindy began. "I had dated lots of guys but just never seemed to find the right one. When I thought about it I realized that I was trying to find someone like my daddy... good looking, smart, caring, successful... you know - the whole package," she said smiling at Dean.

Dean gave her another kiss and moved his hand up a bit around her waist so that it was almost touching the side of her breast.

"So one night I invited my dad over so that I could cook him dinner at my new apartment," Cindy said, returning to the story. "After we finished eating we were sitting on the couch and I was complaining about all the losers I had dated. I was cuddling next to dad when I said something like I wish I could find a guy like him. When I said that I kind of dropped my head and could see that he had gotten really hard just from us cuddling. Everything got really quiet in the room and I looked up at him. The next thing that happened was he kissed me on the lips for the first time... or maybe I kissed him... it was such a blur, I really don't remember. I just melted. This was really what I had been dreaming of. We have been a couple since then... but have had to hide it from friends. This is our first trip away from where we live and are so happy we can be a couple here without anyone being critical of a dad that fucks his daughter," she smiled, reaching her hand up and cupping her dad's jawline and kissing him deeply.

Cindy's use of the word "fuck" was intentional. She wanted to convey theirs was something of a raw, hedonistic relationship... and she was all for it.

For a moment, there was only silence in the room, everyone now knowing that their "secrets" were no longer secret.

"I assume, since you are being so candid, that you know that Patrick is my son," Ashley said, the liquor helping her to speak boldly.

"I suspected when we met the other day," Dean said, now covering Cindy's tit with his hand. "And then, the first night we were here, when we went for a walk and happened upon you, I heard you confirm it. I am sorry we accidently stumbled across you guys getting ready to have sex but have to tell you it was a great relief to know there are other people like us out there. We were hoping to use the weekend to decide, once and for all, if we wanted to move to another part of the country and start over... as husband and wife. And this has helped us get to that decision. It is so freeing to be able to act like a couple in front of other couples."

Ashley got up from her chair and went to sit in Patrick's lap. She took a large gulp of her bourbon and looked down and kissed him like a lover. Of course Patrick responded, covering her ass with one of his hands. Ashley moaned when he did so.

"You're right," Ashley gasped, breaking the kiss and feeling flushed. "That does feel liberating to be able to kiss my son like that and know that we aren't being judged," she said.

"Well... as long as there are no judgements," Cindy said standing up, "I hope you don't mind if I help daddy out with a problem that he is having."

She took off her halter top and dropped to her knees in front of her dad, pulling his shorts down and exposing his hard dick pointing at her. She swayed in front of him dragging her tits across his cock batting it back and forth. She then took it in her mouth. Ashley and Patrick watched as her lips descended to the base of his dick and he could only sigh as she did so.

As her mouth came back up his pole they could all see how slick it was just from her saliva. She went down and up two more times before adding her hand to the equation and stroking him in synchronization with her lips.

Patrick looked at his mom and could see that her chest was red and her nostrils flared. She was staring at this beautiful young woman sucking her dad's cock without a trace of hesitation or guilt.

His mom looked back at him and both recognized the lust in each other's eyes. Ashley stood up, peeled her own shirt and bra off and dropped to her knees as well, taking her son's cock out of his pants and sucking on it like she was in some sort of perverse contest. Both men were sitting, facing each other and watching as their cock's were being sucked by their own flesh and blood. Their eyes switched back and forth between watching their own cock get sucked to the bare tits in the room, to watching the other cock get sucked. This went on for maybe 10 to 15 minutes. Both wanted badly to pull their respective lady off their cock and fuck them - but it simply felt too good to stop.

"Suck it mom," Patrick said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. "Suck me while Cindy chokes on her dad's cock and he watches you take your son's cock down your throat."

Ashley moaned and grabbed her nipple, twisting it. She felt like such a slut at the moment. She had been transformed from a sexually repressed shy woman to one that actually enjoyed sex and all of the debauchery that might come with it. She wanted her son to think she was a good cock sucker and wanted Dean and Cindy to think so too.

Patrick was the first to feel his loins begin to percolate.

"I'm about to cum mom," he gasped. "I'm sorry, I can't hold back much longer."

"Cum for me baby... cum for your slut mom," she panted, resuming her slurping. "I want you to cum on my face and tits baby," she gulped.

"Yes daddy, I want you to cum on my face too," begged Cindy. "Please daddy, I need to feel your cum all over me too... just like Patrick's mommy."

That was too much for Patrick. He pulled out of his mom's mouth and sprayed her with his cum. It was in her hair, on her forehead, across the bridge of her nose, some in her eye, some on her cheek, and some in her mouth. What little he had left, he rubbed onto her engorged nipples.

As he sat back in his chair he looked over just in time to see Dean covering his own daughter with his seed. Cindy giggled as he spewed ropes of cum on her face and tits. When he was done, she scooped up gobs of the gooey cum and slurped it down, smiling at her dad while she did so.

Ashley licked her lips and swallowed whatever cum she could capture with her tongue around her mouth but chose to wear her sons cum on her face as some sort of trophy.

After a few minutes Patrick and Ashley got up and gathered their clothes and started to walk back to their cabin, still partially clothed.

"No judgements," she smiled.

"No judgements," Dean said, standing up, his semi hard dick still poking out impressively in front of him, giving Ashley a kiss on the one part of her cheek that didn't appear to have any cum on it, his still erect cock grazing her thigh.

Patrick's cock was no less impressive as he bent down to give Cindy a friendly good night kiss. He had an easier time finding a "cum-free" spot since she had wiped up her dads cum so she could taste it... they politely kissed and said their good nights as she gave his dick a quick stroke.

When Ashley went to give Cindy a good bye kiss, she didn't bother looking for a spot without cum. She kissed her briefly on her lips and tasted Dean's semen, albeit briefly. Cindy, in turn, put her tongue directly on a dollop of Patrick's cum that was still near Ashley's lips. Both women smiled, feeling their still engorged nipples brush against each other.

"Thank you," Patrick spoke for both of them. "Seeing you two so happy and letting us share that happiness with you has been wonderful. I left my contact information on the table. I hope we can stay in touch. And if we ever find that other father / daughter couple out there, we will be sure and send them your way," he smiled.

"We will definitely stay in touch," Dean responded. "And we will be on the lookout for the mother / son couple that you guys are looking for also. But if we don't run across them, I hope we can see each other again someday."

They walked back to their cabin with Patrick's dick leading the way and Ashley was topless and covered in cum.

When they got back to their cabin, Patrick repaid the oral favor and his mom didn't hold back her pleasure. Patrick was pretty sure she wanted their neighbors next door to hear her cries of pleasure and that is why she was being so loud. He simply smiled to himself. "What a slut I've turned loose," he thought to himself.

The next morning they drove home. While they were driving, they talked about Dean and Cindy's plan to move somewhere else and start over. They both were intrigued by the idea but Ashley - ever the worrier - was more hesitant than he was. She and PJ thought they could both get jobs with other companies if needed - or perhaps a transfer if they went to the right location. But Ashley was more concerned about cutting ties with some of her friends and - specifically - her sister, Stephanie. She would never be able to let her or her nephew visit if Ashley and Patrick were living as husband and wife.

They both drove in silence for a while, contemplating how they could make this work. In the end, they both tabled the idea... for now...

The next several months Patrick and Ashley spent as much time together as possible. They had brief interludes wherein they could act as a couple by going on weekend get aways but it wasn't enough to satisfy them. Ultimately they made the decision to move and live as husband and wife. Patrick was able to transfer to a management position at his companies Chicago office and Ashley was quickly able to find a job that actually paid her more than she was currently making. Before they moved, Ashley had some unfinished business to take care of with her sister, Stephanie.

It wasn't like Ashley and Stephanie saw each other frequently - but they did get together from time to time... usually around the holidays or sometimes during the summer one would visit the other. Ashley's biggest concern was that she wouldn't be able to invite Stephanie to come visit once she and Patrick moved in together. So, she invited Stephanie and her son, James, to come visit before she moved. They had no idea that this would be the last time they would come visit Ashley at her house.

It was good to see Stephanie again. She may have been only two years younger than Ashley - but had always acted younger than her years. Now in her 40's she still wore her hair past her shoulders and dressed more provocatively than most women her age. Her demeanor was also more outgoing than Ashley, with a sense of sexuality seeming to permeate from her when she talked or laughed. In the past Ashley had resented her sisters more hedonistic personality but now seemed to understand it better and perhaps even appreciated it, now that she had her own sexual reawakening.

Ashley saw them drive up and greeted them in the front yard with hugs and kisses. James was a year younger than Patrick but they had almost the same athletic builds. Ashley admired his muscles and flat stomach and his strong hands when he hugged her. Stephanie, on the other hand, may have been toned, but was all curves and didn't mind showing them off. She wore a halter top that was deep cut in front leaving no doubt that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her shorts barely covered her bottom and when she bent over to pick up one of her bags, the top of her thong was clearly on display.

Ashley offered her sister and nephew the two bedrooms on the far side of her house, explaining that Patrick only had one bedroom at his place and she thought James would appreciate his own bed. They settled in and went out to a casual restaurant for dinner. Ashley had mentioned to Stephanie that she and PJ were moving and Steph wanted to hear all of the details. They both explained that they had jobs waiting for them there and they would initially live together in a three-bedroom house that Ashley had put a contract on until Patrick could get his own place.

Stephanie said she and James couldn't wait to visit, to which both Ashley and Patrick didn't respond, quickly changing the subject. The remainder of the dinner was full of laughs and recalling funny stories of the boys when they were much younger. There seemed to be a certain edge in the conversation that never got resolved but became completely obscured the more they drank.

Patrick was the one out of the four that limited himself to just one drink and was the obvious choice to drive them back to his moms. When they got there Stephanie wanted to try out Ashley's pool and hot tub so she went out and heated it up.

As Steph and James went to their respective rooms to change into their bathing suits, Patrick happened to be standing in the family room and could watch as they both kind of stumbled to their rooms. When they got to their doors, James took his mom in his arms and planted a kiss deeply on her lips before both went in their rooms to change.

Patrick quickly moved to the kitchen in case they looked down the hallway. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. Was it possible? Was he "projecting" his own feelings for his mom onto Aunt Steph and James? He had only had one drink (as he was making himself a second at the moment)... surely he wasn't making this up in his head. He decided not to say anything to his mom - but he also was now determined to keep an eye out for more evidence of what he thought he had observed.

A few moments later they emerged. James was wearing a pair of blue and yellow trunks. Stephanie on the other hand, wore a bright red bikini that barely covered her D cup breasts and her pubic area. It seemed clear that from the smoothness of the fabric, there was no hair to be covered by her bikini and her lips were discernable from the tightness. The back of the bikini bottoms, while not a thong, was cut very high at the hips and if she moved in a certain way caused both sides of the backside to get wedged between her cheeks as if it were a thong.

"Wow Aunt Steph," Patrick whistled. "That is a hot bikini."

"You like?" Stephanie answered, twirling. "It's Jimmy's favorite," she smiled, caressing the side of his face with her will manicured fingers. "Do me a favor honey, and fix mommy another drink," she cooed to her son.

James blushed and headed to the setup of alcohol that Patrick had put out in the kitchen.

At that moment Ashley emerged from her room wearing a stylish and very complimentary navy-blue one-piece swim suit.

"Seriously Steph?" she said, sounding somewhat indignant. "You brought THAT suit to wear with your son and nephew?"

"Oh, what's the big deal?" Stephanie slurred. "I would imagine Patrick has seen a woman's boobs and I know that Jimmy has," she said, running her hands down the front of her bikini top.