Patience Pays Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick took note that his Aunt Stephanie, thanks to the liquor, seemed to be giving off hints that theirs was more than a mother / son relationship... the kiss, the hand to the face, admitting that James had seen boobs (did she mean he had seen hers?), even wearing that revealing bikini was a hint that she was comfortable with James ogling her.

They all took a drink out to the pool and stepped to the edge. All but Patrick actually stepped into the pool. He told them all that he didn't have a suit at his mom's house and said - if it was okay - he would just wear his boxers.

"See?" Stephanie said to James. "I told you it would be okay if you just wore boxers."

"I know," James retorted. "But if you will recall, I told you I wasn't wearing any underwear," he slurred.

"Oh yeah," Stephanie garbled, slightly stumbling in the pool. "And then he showed me," she whispered loudly to Ashley, laughing.

All four of them laughed at the mental image - but Patrick noted again, this was another clue. He dropped his shorts and waded into the shallow pool along with the others. Initially Patrick thought he detected another clue when he sensed Stephanie rubbing up against James, but later she did the same to him.

"Maybe it's just the liquor making her act so flirty," he thought to himself.

Ashley didn't seem to notice any of the goings on between her sister and nephew. The liquor had given her the courage to have some very naughty thoughts about her shirtless son dressed only in his boxers, but she was at least sober enough to control herself in front of her guests.

They all finished their drinks and had one more round. It was a warm night and the pool felt wonderful. Between the sheer bikini that his aunt wore and the nearness of his mom wearing just a thin piece of cloth between his gaze and her skin, it was no surprise that he had to do his best to hide the boner pushing out the front of his boxers as he went inside to make everyone another drink.

"Oh my," Stephanie called out as he climbed out of the pool. "Maybe you better give that thing a tug or two when you go inside," she laughed.

"Stephanie!" Ashley scolded as PJ blushed. But Steph and her son just laughed.

When Patrick returned with the drinks it was more subdued. Everyone finished their drinks and went inside. Stephanie and James said their goodnights and walked unsteadily down the hallway to their bedrooms. Ashley was cleaning the glasses while Patrick moved to a portion of the family room where there was a vantage point that he could see through a reflection in a mirror on the wall down the hallway. He wasn't completely invisible to anyone that bothered to look but wasn't obvious unless you knew where to look.

Once again, as they got to their respective doors, James took his mother in his arms and kissed her, palming her toned ass at the same time. Stephanie initially complied and then, looking down the hall, pulled him into her room, shutting the door. Patrick waited a moment to see if James would return to his room. He was about to move from his observation spot when his mother walked into the room.

"What are you doing over there?" she asked, still a little unsteady from the drinks.

Patrick took her hand and began to walk her in the opposite direction from the guest bedrooms to her room.

"Remember how you have said several times that you wish you could find another mom to talk to about having sex with her son?" he started. "I think I know someone you can talk to."

Ashley was confused.

"What are you talking about?" she said, looking into his eyes.

"I am almost certain that Aunt Steph and Jimmy are hooking up," Patrick said with a slight smile. "If you walked in her room right now, I expect you would see both of them naked unless Aunt Steph decided just to drop to her knees and give her son a good night blow job."

"Patrick!" Ashley admonished him for the crudeness of his description. "Really? Are you sure? What makes you think so?"

"Little things all night," he began. "I saw them kiss - I mean really kiss - twice, the way she touched him earlier, she made a comment about James seeing her boobs, stuff like that. And while you were putting the glasses away I watched them kiss and then Aunt Steph pulled him into her room."

Ashley was speechless. She had thought many times about trying to find another mother she could confide in and sort through some of her internal conflicts. While she and Stephanie had a good relationship, she never seriously considered disclosing the relationship with PJ to her.

"Are you sure PJ?" Ashley asked.

"I guess I can't be a hundred percent sure," Patrick offered. "But the two kisses that I saw looked pretty convincing."

"Okay," Ashley said. "Go ahead and go home now. Get a good night's sleep. Maybe I will try and talk to her tomorrow and see if she will tell me if something is going on. You and James can hang out here if you want."

Patrick kissed his mom goodnight and went to his home. Ashley, on the other hand, tossed and turned in bed for at least an hour thinking back on the evening, trying to pick up her own clues. Finally she fell asleep.

The next morning she made breakfast for everyone. When she woke earlier, she was determined to be on the lookout for any hints that might evidence that they have more than a mother / son relationship. It didn't take long for her to notice the first clue.

Stephanie came to breakfast wearing only a well-worn t-shirt. The fact that she was obviously braless didn't register as a hint since it was her experience that very few women bothered to put on a bra around their family while making breakfast. What seemed over the line was that the t-shirt she was wearing in front of her son barely covered her bottom. And it was apparent with just a little movement that she wasn't wearing any panties.

When the three of them sat at the glass topped breakfast table Ashley noticed her sister briefly flash James and they both did a poor job of suppressing their smiles. For his part, James naturally had an erection and seemed to do little to hide it from either of the women.

"James, Patrick will be over in about an hour to pick you up. I am not sure if he has something planned for both of you or not. You two can work that out," Ashley stated, intentionally looking him in the eye to avoid any hint she was intrigued by the large bulge tenting the front of his boxers. "Your mom and I are going to do a little shopping and have some lunch. We will be back late this afternoon."

"Sure Aunt Ashley," James said, smiling. "It will be fun hanging out with Patrick."

After breakfast Ashley took note that both of them went into their separate rooms to shower and dress. Later they emerged and Ashley and her sister went to the upscale strip center near her home.

They found a few items that they bought but mostly enjoyed just being together again. They stopped for lunch and sat at an outside table and had salad and a glass of chardonnay.

"I have to say Steph," Ashley started, taking a gulp of wine. "I was surprised that you didn't wear any panties this morning at breakfast with James. Is it always like that around your house?"

"I kind of thought I saw a look of disapproval from you this morning," Stephanie smiled. "James has seen me naked many times and, since you asked about our daily routine, he is probably naked more than he is not when it is just the two of us at my house."

"I'm sorry," Ashley said. "I didn't mean to give you a disapproving look and certainly am not one to judge, I was just curious more than anything," she blushed.

"Are you just curious? Or are you trying to get at something?" Steph asked.

"Are you having sex with your son?" Ashley asked directly.

Stephanie reacted by sitting back in her chair and staring at Ashley. She was trying to read her tone but detected nothing. Nor could she see any disparagement in her eyes. Still, she was wary to respond.

"Is it really any of your business if I am?" she asked guardedly.

"I suppose not," Ashley answered, still leaning toward her sister. "But I think if we can be honest with each other, it could only be a good thing."

Stephanie considered Ashley's words carefully. She seemed to be making a sincere effort to connect with her on a deeper level. They had shared many secrets in the past and neither ever violated the others confidentiality... but this was a secret that no one knew.

"Okay," she whispered, again leaning in to her sister. "Yes. James and I have been sleeping together for almost a year now." Stephanie seemed to act as if she was relieved to be able to share this with someone that she could trust like Ashley. "How did you know?"

"For the moment let's just say that my radar is a little more fine-tuned these days," Ashley responded. "But you guys weren't doing a very good job of hiding your attraction to each other," she smiled.

"Well... we've kind of gotten used to being alone and able to 'take care' of each other at pretty much any time of the day or night," Stephanie blushed. "We talked about it and knew we needed to keep our hands off each other for a few days... but I guess neither of us realized how much touching each other and being affectionate had become part of our daily routine when we are at home."

"Do you mind if I ask how it started?" Ashley asked, sipping on her chardonnay, feeling her nipples harden in her bra at the intimacy of the moment.

"I was laying out by the pool," Stephanie began. "I was alone and didn't think James would be home for at least another hour. We had been kind of teasing each other for a few weeks at that point, talking about how neither of us had a steady relationship and how it was getting hard to manage. You know, playful... but also kinda sexy," Stephanie whispered, looking into Ashley's eyes.

"I had a habit of putting on as little clothes as possible when I came home from work and James started commenting on it," Stephanie went on.

"How so?" Ashley asked, again sipping on her chardonnay.

"Things like he would ask if I was cold when he could see my nipples poking through my t-shirt or compliment the color of my panties if he could see up the robe I would wear at night," Steph explained. "We would both laugh but I mean, he's a guy... I knew it was probably affecting him, even if I was his mom," she went on.

"So anyway... I was out by the pool and started thinking about some of the kind of sexy banter between us and me maybe teasing him accidently on purpose," she blushed, taking a deep sip of her wine. "I already had my top off, thinking I was alone. I started to pull on my nipples and they were really hard. I couldn't help myself... I put my hand inside my bottoms and was going to make myself cum."

Stephanie looked at Ashley to see if she could detect shock, or disgust, or incredulity but was surprised to see nothing except what appeared to be honest interest in the story she was telling. Ashley, on the other hand, was doing her best to keep calm and portray a poker face. The story was arousing her and she could feel her throat start to parch and there was a familiar tingle between her legs. She never lost eye contact with Stephanie and took a long sip of wine before saying, "I can understand how that can happen. Go on."

"Well... needless to say it didn't take me long to get really wet. I decided to take my bottoms off so that I could spread my legs wider and play with myself, which I did... When I threw the bottoms to the side of the chair, I noticed James was inside looking at me through the window."

"Oh God," Ashley whispered. "That would have completely unnerved me."

"I look back and don't know how I didn't freak out... but, for some reason, I decided in that instant, that I wanted him to see me cum while I thought about him. I had my sunglasses on so he couldn't see my eyes... I turned the chair slightly so that he had a full-on view of my plunging my fingers in and out of my pussy," Stephanie whispered, her breaths getting shorter as she told the story.

"I could see he was playing with himself," she continued. "All of the teasing and kidding around leading up to that moment was like a sort of verbal foreplay. I was now on fire, knowing he was watching me. What he didn't know was that I was fantasizing about him. When I came, it was intense and I had to close my eyes. When I caught my breath and opened my eyes again, he had come outside and was standing next to me, naked, stroking himself."

Both women were now flushed. They paused while the waiter brought them each another glass of wine.

"So did he fuck you there by the pool?" Ashley whispered, deliberately using the word "fuck" to emphasize the debauchery of the scene, as well as signaling to her sister that she wasn't the 'good girl' that she used to be.

"No," Steph answered. "I know I was acting like a slut, but I wasn't ready for that yet. This had happened so spontaneously that I didn't really know what I should do. Until that day, it was only talk. Touching was a barrier that I didn't know if I could cross. I mean, for God's sake, I am his mom... and moms just don't have sex with their sons... or so I thought at the time," she blushed. "I could see he was close to cumming so I sat up and told him he could cum on my tits," Stephanie said, her breathing ragged. "I've never seen so much cum. It was glorious. Some even got on my face, which I think, in hindsight, Jimmy did on purpose," she smiled.

"What happened then?" Ashley asked breathlessly.

"We both slept in our own bed that night - although I am not sure either of us slept a lot, reliving what had just happened. The next day we talked about it but still didn't come to any resolution. We both wanted it, but knew it was going to be difficult to manage, not to mention the social implications. This went on another couple of days until I guess neither of us could take it anymore and we both realized we literally had to have each other... you know... physically. Plus, besides you Ashley, he's the best friend I have in the world. We went to bed that night and have been sleeping together ever since."

They both sat silently for several moments... almost as if in the afterglow of an orgasm.

Ashley leaned in again, placing her hand on top of Stephanie's on the table.

"So, after a year, do you regret it?" she asked, quietly.

Stephanie smiled.

"Let me answer a different question but get to the gist of what you are asking. To be clear, there have been times when it has been tough these last twelve months. I feel like I am living a lie to some degree since I can't tell anyone about James and me. Even this weekend, we were excited to see both of you, but knew that we would have to "pretend" for three days and both of us wondered if we could pull it off," Stephanie said, laughing. "Obviously we couldn't."

Ashley laughed also. "No. You couldn't. In fact, you were terrible."

"But you see what I am saying," she continued, smiling. "So I will answer your question by saying that if I had it to do over again, I would do it exactly the same."

Again, they both sat silently for a few moments.

"So, are you disgusted with me now?" Stephanie asked quietly as she swirled her wine in the glass.

Ashley was somewhat taken aback by the question. Admittedly it was the most taboo of topics but she didn't think that she had sent any signals that she was sitting in judgement. Perhaps this was just Stephanie feeling guilty. Or perhaps preparing for the worst.

"Of course not," Ashley responded. "And I have two good reasons that I would never think that about you. First, you are my sister and I love you and James with all of my heart. Nothing will ever change that."

Ashley noticed that Stephanie's eyes started to tear up with her affirmation.

"And second... even if I wanted to, I have no right to judge you. Patrick and I have been sleeping together for the last four months," Ashley whispered.

Stephanie's eyes immediately stopped tearing up and became wide as saucers. Now Ashley blushed.

"What? You? Patrick? Are you serious?" Stephanie sputtered. "Four months? How did this happen?"

Ashley turned a deep shade of red and drank the rest of her glass of wine, then ordered another glass before answering.

"In hindsight I learned that Patrick had been thinking about this for a while before anything actually happened," she started. "Ultimately I learned that he had been fantasizing about he and I together and I became intrigued with the idea. One thing led to another and we ended up..." Ashley paused before looking squarely at Stephanie and simply mouthing the word "fucking."

She decided to gloss over the details since she knew she had already overloaded her sisters' senses.

"I have a confession to make," Ashley continued. "The reason that Patrick and I wanted you guys to come visit was because when we move in a couple of weeks, we are going to get one house and live as a couple... not as mother and son. It's a chance for us to kind of 'start fresh' and I didn't know when we would see you again since it would be impossible for you to come visit us without you discovering our secret. But now all of that has changed."

"Oh Ashley," Stephanie said. "I am so glad that it has changed."

"One other thing," Ashley continued. "I have been going nuts hoping to find another mother that was sleeping with her son so that I could talk to her and see if I am crazy. There is no one on earth that I would rather talk to than you and I am so glad that we have this special bond between us."

"Me too," Stephanie said, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. They both leaned in and hugged each other.

"So now what do we do?" Stephanie laughed. "I suppose we should tell the boys. Any ideas on how to break the ice without freaking them out?"

Ashley laughed as well. "I can tell you that Patrick figured you two out before it even crossed my mind and I feel sure he will be happy to share my bed with me tonight. We 'came out' to another couple a few weeks ago and that seemed to go pretty well," she said.

Ashley told Stephanie about meeting the father / daughter couple at the cabin and how they both had sex in the same room.

"If you think it feels liberating to hold hands or kiss in a public place where no one knows you, try doing it naked with another couple in the room, knowing you are mother and son," Ashley whispered.

"Oooh... I like that idea," Stephanie gushed. "Jimmy has told me one of his fantasies is to watch me get fucked by someone else... and I can't think of anyone better than Patrick."

"Well... let's tap the brakes on that," Ashley cautioned. "I think letting everyone know what is going on inside our respective homes is probably enough to short circuit the boys without introducing swapping in to the mix. Maybe we hold that for the near future."

"Of course," Stephanie smiled. "But promise me you'll discuss it with Patrick before we see you again."

"I will," Ashley laughed.

They sat and polished off another glass of chardonnay each while planning their "announcement" to the boys. They also both took advantage of this new openness to compare feelings, concerns, and delights they had experienced the past several months. Ashley got to ask all of her questions, knowing she would get honest and intelligent responses from Stephanie. Her sister gave her a fresh dose of confidence that moving with Patrick was the right thing for them to do.

That night the sisters made vegetables and salads while the boys grilled chicken outside. The drinks were flowing and Ashley and Stephanie exchanged numerous glances and knowing smiles at what was to come. Neither had told the boys about their conversation earlier in the day.

After dinner Ashley told Patrick take James into the family room and find a movie while she and Stephanie cleaned he dishes. They did as instructed and waited for their moms. James was on the couch and Patrick was on the love seat perpendicular to the sofa. A short time later the moms emerged from Stephanie's bedroom.