Patience Pays Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was wearing a pink baby doll night gown with matching panties that were barely more than a set of strings sewn together. Her nipples were fully erect and the landing strip of hair on her pussy was visible through the sheer fabric as she sauntered into the room. Likewise, Stephanie had on a white mesh one-piece teddy that had decorative lace at the bra cups and covering her pussy. Nevertheless, her nipples and lack of pubic hair were clearly evident to both boys as they stared at their moms.

"Ashley and I had a little talk this afternoon," Stephanie started. "We both learned we have more in common than we previously knew. So we thought we might have a little fun and celebrate with each other the relationships that we have."

"Patrick, you and I get to be a couple in front of everyone soon when we move to Chicago," Ashley continued. "Tonight we can all let our hair down and just be who we really are."

With that, both moms went to their respective sons and dropped to their knees, unbuckling their sons' pants, and taking their stiff cocks into their mouths. The room was silent except for the television on low volume, the sound of the boys moaning, and the women slurping on their own sons' dicks. Ashley and Stephanie continued to tug at their boys' pants and underwear so that they were now completely naked from the waist down while their own mothers knelt in front and blew them. Stephanie could see her sister out of the corner of her eye and began to imitate her moves by grasping James' cock and stroking it as her mouth moved up and down his shaft.

After a few minutes, Patrick sat up and moved his moms head from his dick, removing his shirt so that he was totally naked now. He stood up and moved so that his mother could lay on the couch and he placed his mouth squarely against her pussy.

"Oh God," Ashley exhaled loudly, grabbing Patrick's head in case he had thoughts of moving. "Oh honey, that feels so good. Mommy is so wet for you baby," she whimpered.

Stephanie could see the movement out of the corner of her eye and mirrored her sisters' position on the loveseat. It didn't provide quite as much room for James as Patrick had, but he could make do and paused to inhale his moms musky scent before moving his tongue to her clit. Stephanie had maneuvered so that she could see her sister and nephew while her own son lapped at her labia. Likewise, Ashley was in a position to see her baby sister get eaten by her stud son and watched through half open eyes before they began to roll back in her head from the pleasure her son was giving her.

She felt Patrick continue to flick his tongue on her clit and then felt first one and then two fingers slide into her sodden canal. He delicately curled his fingers and began stroking the upper wall of her pussy, sending shock waves through Ashley's body. She literally felt as if she were floating from the ecstasy and then was sent over the top when Patrick twisted his hand slightly and slid his small finger in her ass while continuing to plunge his index and middle finger into her pussy. Her ass was thoroughly lubricated from her own juices dripping down.

She began to cum. Her legs stiffened, her back arched, her chest flushed, she held Patrick's head firmly in place, and her ass lifted off the bed.

"Oh God Patrick," she cried. "That feels so fucking good. Drink mommy's cum baby. Drink it all up."

Patrick did as his mom told him to and savored her juices dripping all over his face.

Ashley could see that her sister was on the verge of her own orgasm which was confirmed seconds later when Stephanie cried out, "Fuck Jimmy... I'm gonna cum all over your face."

With that, she began to squirt her cum onto his face and he lapped up as much as he could.

Both sisters made eye contact and simultaneously moved their sons' cocks to their respective holes. They continued watching each other as their sons entered them and began pumping back and forth. There was an unspoken but strong connection between the two sisters at that moment. They both knew they wanted to share this most intimate and taboo act with each other.

The room reeked of the smell of pussy. The sisters tried to maintain eye contact but were unable to as another orgasm overtook each of them. The boys tried to last but the sights and smells and sounds were too much and they both announced they were about to cum.

"Cum in my pussy PJ," Ashley gasped, grabbing his ass so that he wouldn't pull out.

"Yes... cum in my pussy too Jimmy," Stephanie groaned.

Both boys unloaded all of the seed into their mother's velvet lined glove of a pussy. Thrusting until every last drop was deposited deep inside their well-used cunts.

At first they all lay there, panting, recovering, reveling in the moment. And then - as if on cue - both women moved their sons off of them and fell to the floor, locked in a sixty-nine position, both digging their nephews' cum out of their own mom's pussy. The sharing of the moment was now complete. And when they had tongued all of the cum out that they could, they repositioned themselves and hugged, still panting, and feeling each other's heartbeat.

"I think I can speak for PJ when I say we want you and James to be our first guests when we move next month," Ashley smiled.

"We will be there," Stephanie grinned, giving Ashley a quick kiss on the lips.