Patience With A Japanese Princess

Story Info
Re-connect with a Japanese woman leads to sex on the piano.
3.3k words
4.59
9.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

Patience With A Japanese Princess

Well I was laying low after some back to back "relationships" or should I say "adventures" and decided to try the dating websites again.

But before I go too far let me inform any new readers a little background about me. After a long marriage ended I began searching for an honest relationship. I had a 3-year and 2-year relationship but then fell into a couple years of dating exclusively Asian women. My intent was to find a true love but now it seemed they were a series of one to six month flings.

As I was searching online I came across Midori's profile--we had gone out three times a year earlier but she had been burned in her second marriage and then by her first post divorce boyfriend so she was hot and cold on her attitude so I decided to move on. Our second date had some oral passion in the car and our third date was an odd three-hour roller coaster of a little passion and then guilt on her part. We followed with a few texts but there was too much indecision from her. I tried to hang in there but it was apparent she wanted to make me pay for the sins of her past relationships. We kept in touch off and on but I finally deleted her number.

Midori was fifty-five and looked forty. She could do a very cute look or a sexy look depending on her mood with long black hair and sweet smile. Her strength, from a physical point of view, was her body. She had this amazing body and nice breast enhancements. I never saw her with all of her clothes off but did suck on her perfect nipples and with her always wearing very short skirts rubbed her clit to an amazing orgasm once and then shared sucking on the two fingers that fucked her nice pussy--she tasted great. As stated she also went down on me and gave a great long sensual cock sucking and swallowed every drop. But alas we never went beyond that.

I said hello on the dating website and was very surprised that she responded and she was very happy to hear from me. She went on and on that she was glad that I reached out. She gave me her number and we spoke and texted a lot--almost to the point where I thought history was repeating itself because she was a little elusive and said she could not go out for a couple weeks until her daughter left for college. We finally agreed to meet at an Italian restaurant in Huntington Beach in north Orange County. Due to our history I would not have been surprised if she found an excuse to cancel at the last minute. I will be honest my goal was to lick that tasty pussy with my tongue and not off my finger as I did in the past so it kept me interested.

When the night of our date came I drove wondering if any chemistry would be present. Due to the horrible parking Midori was waiting at a semi-booth. When I walked towards her she was looking at her phone and I saw she looked even better than I remembered--my cock moved a little. When she saw me she sprang out of her seat and greeted me with a hug and a little kiss on the lips.

Our conversation flowed like we never missed a beat. Her Japanese accent was a complete turn on as in the past. She was dressed in a short skirt and formfitting top--she was showing off her body a little. We had a nice dinner and I suggested we take a walk, which she gladly accepted.

"First can we go to my car so I can change shoes," she said looking at her heels.

"That's a good idea."

At her car she leaned in for something and her beautiful ass was pointed right at me as she bent over. She had to know that I would be looking and she was right. My thoughts instantly went sexual. Her ass looked like it was primed for me to grab, caress or hump but I just enjoyed the view--I never saw what she was doing because her shoes were on the driver side.

We started our walk and she immediately grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I also remembered how much shorted she was without her heels and I loved it--about 5'1" and 105 pounds I estimated. During our walked we stopped many times and kissed. Midori was an amazing kisser. On the third kiss I pulled her hips into me a little and she sighed. On the next kiss I ran my hands up and down her taunt ass and lightly traced her panties and she smiled and then moaned into my mouth as I kissed her. The date ended with another passionate kiss.

We decided to see each other a couple nights later and due to the heat she wore fashionable shorts and another form fitting top and looked great. The day before she had mentioned that her older daughter had come to visit for the weekend so I did not get my hopes up of going to her place and my place was a mess due to doing a complete interior painting.

As with the previous date she was at the restaurant before me even though I was early.

After dinner we were planning on walking on the sand and just talk but I got a nice surprise.

"So Greg I am having such a great time and I really like walking with you and holding your hand."

"Me too Midori. By the way you look great as usual," I said all the while taking in the view of her body. She did not have the typical Japanese female ass--she actually had nice curves. Her legs were amazing and I saw a couple guys checking her out.

We kept walking and stopped a few times to share a kiss but I noticed she was looking deeper into my eyes and held me tight when we did. I could feel her passion. Actually the sexual tension was growing.

"Well I guess it's getting a little late," I said but not wanting to end the date.

"Maybe but it's not too late," she replied with a smile. "Greg can you give a drive home? I took an Uber here."

"Oh sure." I was surprised that she wanted me to seeing that her daughter was there.

We walked to the car and drove about ten minutes. I pulled up to her nice condo and I felt so close but so far in my effort to have her in bed but got surprised again.

"Would you like to come in?"

"I don't want to disturb your daughter or make her uncomfortable."

"She decided to go home because she is working earlier than normal tomorrow."

I just smiled and my cock filled with anticipation. My main desire was to lap her pussy up and hear her cum--anything else would be a bonus.

We entered the house and I felt I walked into a home in Japan--the décor was what I had seen many times in Japan. She had screens and Asian art, incense, a few amazing bonsai trees and big pillows. Her place had a minimalist and pleasing look to it. She didn't have to ask and I removed my shoes and she smiled that I knew what to do. I also saw a beautiful white piano.

"Please have a seat. I will be right back."

Midori was a concert pianist and also taught piano to serious students. I had asked her to play for me some time and was hoping to hear some now. I also wanted to place her on the white baby grand Yamaha and ravish her body.

After a few minutes Midori appeared in a red and black kimono. In short she looked amazing.

"So Mozart or Chopin?"

"Uhh. Either is fine." I wasn't too focused on the music anymore.

Midori looked at me and smiled knowing the affect of what I was looking at clouded my response.

"Sit and relax," as she lit a few candles and lowered some lights.

From where I was sitting I could only see her head, which added to the mystique. She played perfectly and many times she closed her eyes and looked as if she was in an erotic state. My cock was raging.

I was experiencing the most amazing sexual foreplay in my life and we were ten feet from each other and could feel the precum in my jeans.

She played three pieces and they were flawless. Midori sat there smiling at me and I got up to walk over and thank her and once again she had a surprise for me. When I walked to her side on the piano she had slipped off the kimono and was sitting on the bench in just a sexy black bra and panties.

Midori then turned around on the bench with her back against the piano with her legs spread and then spread her arms wide open like wings on the piano.

"Did you like my little concert?" she said with a sexy smile.

"Loved it."

I walked over and kissed her. Midori moaned softly while I kissed her. I reached down and could feel her warmth as I softly rubbed her panty covered pussy. Next I lifted her off the bench and placed her on the piano and I sat on the bench. As I reached to take her panties off she lifted her hips.

My reward for patience was right in front of my face--just inches away. She had a smooth pussy but with a little patch of short hair. Her pussy lips were also smooth and concealed her opening and her clit.

"Ohhh Greg," she moaned softly as I began licking the pussy I dreamt about months ago. Her wetness overmatched the wetness of my tongue.

"Baby you taste soooo good."

At this time I was just licking her outer lips and kissing her silky thighs. But then I decided it was time for me to unveil her mystery. I took my thumbs and spread her lips and saw her inner walls that I would soon be fucking but now I just wanted to make her moan and began an oral assault on her clit.

"Gregggg. Oh yes. Take me. Yes."

I lapped her opening and soon a combination of her pussy and my saliva was on the piano. I was licking and sucking on her growing clit. It was now the size of a pencil eraser and my lips formed a seal over her clit as I sucked gently on her.

""Don't stop. Yes, right there. Oh my god."

Hearing her accent was so erotic. She was now laying back on the piano as I ate her opening. Her juices all over my mouth and chin. I was now possessed in my quest to hear her cum.

"Yes, yesssss. Ahhh." For close to fifteen minutes Midori was moaning and then pumping her delicious pussy into my mouth as she had an amazing orgasm.

As she was laying on the piano still panting I stood up and quickly stripped. My cock was full and had precum dripping. I took my cock and rubbed it up and down her slit lubing myself. All this time Midori was still breathing loudly. I inserted my head into to her small opening and let her feel what was coming.

In one even move I slowly pushed myself into her. She gasped and arched her back as my balls were pushed into her ass. I waited for her to relax. I took her bra straps off her shoulder and she spun her bra around and unhooked it.

I began to slowly move inside her snug walls. She was so wet and soft--like velvet. Midori began moaning all over again as I pulled her closer to me and I began pumping my cock into her. As I did this she squeezed one of her beautiful breasts and softly caressed the nipple on the other.

My breathing was becoming more intense as we began to leave any gentleness behind and began to fuck.

""Ahhhh. Midori you feel amazing. You are so tight and smooth. I love your little pussy."

"Yes. And I love your cock inside me. Oh fuck this feels amazing. Fuck, fuck, Fuuuccckkkkk. Your cock is perfect my pussy."

"Babe.... Ahhhhhh, ahh. I can't hold out much longer."

"It's fine. It's your turn to cummmmm. Fill me. I want to feel your cum."

I kept pumping into Midori. My balls her hitting her tight little ass. She was getting wetter--so much that the magical sound of a cock moving back and forth in a pussy was heard each time I pulled back and pushed forward. Midori began working her clit in a fast pace in an effort to cum again.

"Yes babe. Bang my little hole. Fuck me. Yes fuck meeeee. Oh, oh. Give me that cock. I'm your slut."

My cock was throbbing and my balls had a numb and then an electric feeling. I strained to hold back but after another ten seconds I felt my cum.

"Fuck! Yes! Take my cum Midori. Ahhhh, ahh," I said loudly as my cum coated her pussy. Now the sounds coming from her pussy was louder.

I stood there to feel my cock twitch and her pussy contract. She continued to work her clit.

"Watch me Greg. Let me show you what a slut I am," as she played with herself.

Watching her made my cock stay fuller more then usual. She was so close. I started to pump her again but she stopped me.

"Just watch and feel Greg. Don't move."

She was right. Her pussy was contracting like I have never experienced before. Her back was arching, as she was getting close.

"Yes babe yes. Cum for me. Let me feel you cum," as I cheered her on.

"Oh, oh. Ahhhhhh." Midori let loose with a flow as she had another amazing orgasm. "Oh fuck. Yessssss. she said as she had two more little orgasms. She shivered at the very end.

She lay there on the piano panting with her pussy contracting to the point it was actually gripping my cock. Her nipples were hard and looked great as her chest was heaving from her panting.

Simply put Midori was an amazing fuck and with her sweet outward appearance you would never imagine she could be so passionate and slutty. My patience paid off.

I pulled my hips back and my coated cock flopped out. I sat back down on the piano and saw my cum leak out of her pussy. I gathered some on my finger and she opened her mouth to be fed. I began to eat her pussy and enjoyed the combination of our juices. Soon she was moaning again and as usual when licking pussy I got hard.

I stood up and speared her opening again and picked her up. Midori wrapped her legs around me.

"Take me to my room and fuck me."

When we got to her bed I quickly turn her around and began fucking her from behind with hard thrusts and she began pushing back at me. It was then I had the urge to fuck her beautiful ass. I slowed my pace and began to also caress her ass and softly ran my thumbs up her butt crack. She moaned softly. I pulled my cock out and got one of my fingers wet and pushed it against her star and her ass opening was puckering. Soon I had my middle finger buried in her ass and she was moaning like a whore. I inserted a second finger.

"Oh Greg. Ohhhh."

I flipped her to her back so I could see her face as I finger fucked her ass. Midori was in heaven. Then another surprise.

"Let's go back to the piano Greg. I've always wanted to get it on my piano. Wait here first," she said and ran out of the room and I saw her grab a little tube on the dresser.

"Okay now you can come out."

As I entered the living room Midori had placed a pillow on the piano bench for her knees and was bent over her piano. Her ass primed for my taking.

"Midori you look perfect."

"Mmmmm. Yes I do," she giggled. "I have fantasied about making love and getting fucked on my piano. We already made love sooooo...."

I began licking her pussy and ass from behind getting her wetter. I looked and saw some lube on the keys. I lubed up her ass and my cock. As I was doing this she was moaning. I had two fingers working her ass that was beginning to relax and then worked in a third finger. I did this for a couple minutes to the sound of her sexy moans.

"I'm ready Greg for my fantasy to come true."

I always felt half the battle of anal penetration was that woman really wanted it too. I had never forced a woman into it. As I pulled my fingers out she was still relaxed and I poured more lube on her ass as I pushed my large head into her.

"Ohhh yes Greg. Ahhhhh. Give me more."

I had half of my thick cock in her and she began breathing hard. I took the lube and coated the rest of my shaft. I pushed in further until my cock was fully in her ass. I let her relax and at the same time we both began to move.

"Midori your ass feels amazing." She began puckering on my cock.

I began to work into a smooth motion and then began fucking her little ass. Seeing my thick cock stretch her ass to circle around my shaft was the greatest sight.

"Okay. Yes. Now fuck me. Fuck my ass."

She was fully relaxed as I pumped my rock hard cock into her little Japanese ass. Midori had her head turned to the side on the hard piano and her arms spread eagle gripping on to the corners. She was bracing herself as she again told me....

"Fuck me, fuck me. Fucccckkkkk meeeeeeee."

I love when a woman begs or commands me to fuck her--she was commanding me and I followed her orders.

"Take my cock up your ass."

"Yes tell me more. Fuck me like a whore."

"You are my whore. You love it up the ass don't you?" I was now pounding her ass. I had a firm grip on hips but then grabbed her hair in one hand and her throat with the other. This went on for a while and I was impressed how this little woman could take such a hard ass fucking.

"Yes I do. I'm cumming. Fuck my ass. Harder. Ahhhh, ahhh."

Those words got my balls to tighten and feel full.

Midori had such a loud orgasm I wondered what the neighbors were thinking now about their demure little princess--it was easy to know she was getting fucked.

"Ahh, ahh..." Soon my cock sprayed cum into her waiting ass. Her opening was in a spastic state of contracting. I looked down and watched her ass milk my cock. I stood there breathing as hard as she was. I slowly pulled my cock out and leaned over and kissed her ass, her back and finally her cheek. I wondered what she was thinking as she stayed bent over the elegant white Yamaha.

"Thank you. Now every time I play or give a lesson I will remember this."

As we showered and she lathered up my body I thought to myself, "Patience had surely paid off."

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers