Patriarchy Manual: Elf Special

Story Info
Imperial Patriarchy Manual for Elvish Variants.
2.2k words
4.15
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Imperial Patriarchy Manual, Sponsored by Raincoat Corp, gives new Masters useful tips and tricks for easily rearing a happy, obedient harem. We gather the customs and techniques of prized breeders, and share the tools they use to make their jobs easier. Read this, and absorb the wisdom of your Elders, who bent over the genome of base females, so you could have hippie, horny Elves. On this Manual Edition: Elf Varieties, Discover the true possibilities of your favorite long-eared sex sleeve!

Border Village

A bus struggled through the dirt roads, as its contents blabbered among themselves, for the net connection was off, and they weren't able to stand a moment in quiet. Ivette saw them, as she dragged the last batch away from the main atrium like bags of potatoes. She swiped her long, white hair. This would be the last one, before they would have to make themselves scarce. She exited the atrium as well, with a whip in hand, ready to begin her chores.

When the bus gave up, and stopped, its contents spilled across the field. Chubby and spoiled girls nagged and complained to the air, as none of them deigned to look, or address at their bus driver, for he was beneath them, the Matriarchy they so loved taught them that. Blonde, cheery and lithe Elves came forward from the big log cabin, to control and corral them. Sumomo and Kalinka waved at the girls to get their attention, and quickly organized them in rows.

None of the girls noticed their ears, as they wore big straw hats that blocked their animated faces from the sun. Like fussy mothers, they patted and pampered every girl, making sure they all had their baggage and snacks, before the bus driver left with the bus. They nodded at him, and the bus turned back, but not before the two blondes fidgeted a bit, trying to message something to him, as he took a different fork on the road.

Ivette was herding the last batch unto the arriving transport. They were sluggish and disorientated, rubbing their new ears, and bumping with each other, some of them still dripping purple goo from their lips, too sedated to fully swallow. As they took a seat, some took a hand to their crotch, others fondled their growing breasts, and some became engrossed on fondling their ears. Her heart tinged with jealousy over them, and she darted, like a dark beast slapping hands, and securing hidden restraints on the seats to their hands waists, so they wouldn't wiggle away.

Still, letting them console themselves was unforgivable. She stepped away from the bus to fetch some straitjackets, when someone grabbed her from behind. First she thought it was an unsecured girl, trying to stimulate herself with another body, but then she felt the body mass of her captor, and the girth of the hands holding her, and gasped.

"W-wait, Maste..." She managed to gulp, before the clinking of keys silenced her completely, her dark blue skin flushing, as one hand grabbed her by the neck collar, and another tore away her hotpants and bumped against the metallic cover underneath. The newly turned Elves moaned and screamed in the soundproofed bus as they touched themselves and the others next to them, and soon, Ivette joined them in howling, as the orgasms overtake her.

She was left tied and gagged to a wooden horse, as her Master took personal pleasure in inspecting and strapping in straitjackets each and every brand new Elf package, resecuring them in their seats so they could only wriggle and drool, as they were introduced with their new libidos, unable to keep on fingering themselves.

Lastly, he restrained Ivette to the posts in the bus entrance, where all the passengers could see her. A dildo and buttplug were inserted in her, displacing some fresh semen inside, and he instructed her. "Teach the newbies how a proper Elf cums herself stupid for me, okay?" He whispered as he grabbed her lovely face. "You can endure until I´ve done a walk around, won´t you?" She yowled and tested her bonds, desperately shaking her head before her Master turned the vibrators on, and left, as the Dark Elf climaxed for an audience.

Sumomo and Kalinka, had just finished explaining the gaggle of girls they had not been sent to an "Empowering Camp", but to a "Fat Camp", and delivered them to the Wood Elves, so they would put them to move, when some within the group of Brunettes in sports outfits, herding the group, turned back and looked at the two blondies. The two High Elves felt somebody put their hand upon their shoulders, and turned to see Master. The Wood Elves giggled, and took their group for a long hike into the forest, so they could have privacy.

The two High Elves immediately kneeled, and nuzzled their Master´s crotch, as he pet their heads. So needy were they for him, they had forgotten about their belts. Sumomo went for the shaft, and Kalinka went for the balls. Immediately, they stopped, as they slelled their Dark Elf Harem sister´s smell on it. Knowing they wouldn´t get unlocked, they set upon sucking and licking ravenously, as their belts dripped freely.

"Don´t look so sad, you two." Their Master pleaded to them, as they yet attempted to get him to unlock them with desperate service. "I need you two denied to indoctrinate new converts into the Allfather´s worship." They both got fed plenty, before he covered himself again, ready to return. "Go change yourselves now, and pray with the princess before the girls come back." He ordered to them.

The two blondes cleaned their mouths and walked back to the log cabin. Changing themselves into nun robes, they briefly encountered each other naked, except for their warm and wet chastity belts. For a moment, they considered falling on each others arms, and attempting to wrestle the belts from each other, until they were tired, but they still had orders to follow. Clothed as nuns, they opened the locked attic on the camp´s log cabin.

Inside, there was a padded room. Another Elf, younger than them, laid strapped to a very sturdy straitjacket and gagged, was looking at them. She had struggled all night and day to take it off, and had become too tired to resist them now. They embraced her and caressed her ears, whispering sweet nothings as the sensations brought her close to the edge, but no further. First, she smiled weakly as they teased her and provided them some attention, but soon she realized why they had visited her today, like all the other days they had come without Master.

As she attempted to beg, they opened up her legs and placed a cereal bowl beneath her crotch. The chastity belt on the Princess Elf began to drip like her High Elf Sisters, but the fluid was purple. At the distance, the Bus Driver left with the last batch of Elves secured, as Ivette, his Dark Elf, hugged him and penetrated herself, embracing him as he drove away...

The proliferation of Elves has caused the creation of different breeds, which present changes not only in skin tone and hair color, but in personalities and preferences. Masters who wish to add an Elf or more to their harem should take into account these differences for proper care and maintenance for their Elves, in order to keep them happy, and if one wishes to, properly fecund.

Starting with the basics, we have the first one to be developed. The "High" Elf. With Blonde Hair, and fair, pearly or peachy skin, they were called as such as a way to compare them to the "fantasy" ideal of an Elf. Tall, thin, and beautiful, they were improved with an impressive bust, greater in average to a normal female, and a graceful form and movement.

They were created to look just like mythical creatures, but during their development, an unexpected, but not undesired quirk to their personality asserted itself. When the population was still at an experimental level, not yet ready for sale, they created their own religion, the cult to the Allfather, worshipping the Male Scientists that they interacted with.

The cult believes in the supremacy of Masculinity, and on Elves´ mission to uphold that supremacy. It promises a future paradise for all females once they bend down to their proper place on the New Order, with all other females beneath Elves, and Elves completely subservient to their Masters. Being the first to come, "High" Elves are the most zealous believers on their religion, and act as holy idols to the rest.

Unfortunately, overbreeding of this strain has caused most of them to be ditzy and slow thinking, only interested in feeling good, and satisfying themselves. If given no tasks, they will busy themselves with tending to, and smoking Elfleaf, to quell their heated and aroused bodies. To ensure they follow orders like a good girl, they must be kept belted and frustrated, given a series of goals and chores to earn releases, and when kept in groups, under the mental supervision of a Princess.

The next variant of Elves to be developed were "Wood" Elves. Bred to be active and outdoors, they are the strongest, and are well suited to being personal trainers, patrol guards, outdoor assistants, and more. Being much more specialized, they avoided the dumbing down of their "High" sisters suffered, and in a village, they provide the security.

In urban environments, they can also be seen as part of the Female Police, acting as patrol or guards, buying time in emergencies until a Spartiae can assist them. However, handling a normal female, a Wood Elf will be more than a match, kicking and striking at her opponent until she relents, and then hogtying them. In a harem, they are happiest when walking or exercising outdoors with their Master, and with him taking and ravishing them suddenly and forcefully on a bed of grass.

Dark Elves were the last "planned" variant of Elves. With dark blue skin and white hair, they were developed to fulfill another "fantasy" ideal. Born to dominate and enslave other women, they were brought to support the Elf Village" efforts being taken against the borders of Matriarchal and Egalitarian territories. Taking advantage of the brand new Allfather cult, they were planned to be the inquisitors and crusaders of their religion.

Another unexpected, but not unwanted development happened. Dark Elves began to get hooked on gyaru fashion, and started to use it on their advantage to gain Masters, and get laid much more often than their Elf Sisters. Much more intelligent than "High", and "Wood" Elves, they noticed an edge advantage, and moved to use it as a variant. Dark Elves dress much more sluttily than their sisters, to entice their Masters to violate them, and abuse them. The sadist tendencies they apply to other females gets turned by the head, and they become complete submissives.

Masters who are not total Elf fanatics and prefer to have variety in their harem may have one or two Elves, but at the frontier village, it was not uncommon to have 5 or more, all loyal to the same Master, living off of churning recruits from the rebellious territories into proper females to the Patriarchy. They not only delivered those recruits back to Raincoat Corp to process as new Elves, but also fathered lots of daughters from their harem.

Those males discovered that the daughters from their villages had an increased chance to become smarter, more alluring, and much more devious than their mothers, and began to trade them with each other as curios instead of giving them up to the corporation. Very quickly, the new variants became Head wives, for their ability to command other Elves, and easily produce Plasmid, to create them.

The "Princess" variant, as it was named, was quickly restrained and quarantined on those villages, and in the research labs that were able to get some of them. What´s weirder, they themselves asked their Masters to restrain them, for they would become insatiable storms of libido otherwise. A Princess Elf is as much of a ruler of her kind as a Queen Bee is to her kin. She serves as a foundation to her Harem, but has no further confirmed powers.

Princess Elves have been born from "High", "Wood", and "Dark" Elves, and keep the external characteristics of their Mothers. Their breeding is highly regulated, for they can propagate the Elf plasmid to other females with but a touch, if they wish, and their variant has ben confirmed to breed true. If not belted and restrained, they will attempt to seduce or molest their Masters in order to have sex, ignoring any commands.

The few "Princesses" in observation have been inducted into the Allfather Cult by the few other Elves they have had access with, and have become its strictest adherents, claiming visions of prophecy, in which they welcome the triumph of Patriarchy, and the establishment of their paradise. Elves adore them as oracles and keep them restrained and stimulated for Master, sometimes surrendering their own release sessions so their "Princess" can have another one. For the health of the whole Harem, it is important to not let them, and keep a strict control on releasing sessions.