Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is your roommate home?" she asked.

"No, not until after six."

"Okay." Patricia went to the door, opened it, and peered up and down the hall. "I'll be back in a minute. Don't move!" Then she disappeared. A few minutes later I heard the toilet flush, then she reappeared in my room and closed the door behind her.

"I'm still here!" I told her with a smile.

"Good," she responded, and crawled back into bed and into my arms. "You left a lot of your stuff inside me."

"Sorry."

"No it's okay. I liked feeling that my body was giving you pleasure. I felt you pulsing." She gave me a long kiss. "Now, where were we?"

"How much time do you have?" I asked.

"Another hour." She raised her head and glanced at the bedside clock. "I'd like to be gone by the time your roommate gets back."

"Okay." I kissed her. "Do you want to get on top of me?"

She nodded. We adjusted ourselves, and she ended up straddling my hips, her slick vulva pressed against my deflated penis and her breasts pressed against my chest. Our mouths found each other again, and my hands found her petite ass. Her hips undulated with a subtle, delicious movement. We kissed deeply with active, playful tongues, and I remembered how it was back in my freshman dorm room. Today was definitely different.

And even better, my erection was slowly coming back to life. Before I was even half-hard, it was aiming toward my bellybutton, and Patricia had adjusted her hips to ride my awakening flesh with her juicy cleft. "Wow. You're juicy," I breathed.

"You got me that way," she replied with a pretend scold. Her hips now rocked more deliberately against me. I'm sure my reborn erection was obvious to her. Her eyes found mine. "Do you want to be inside me again?"

"Not yet," I replied. "Just rub against me like you're doing."

Patricia gave me a quick smile and did just that. I could feel my shaft securely notched between her still-inflamed labia and brushing against her stiff clitoris. Her eyes closed, and her face took on an expression of concentration and pleasure. Her arousal was clearly increasing, signaled by her breathing and her whimpers and moans.

Then her undulations slowed and her eyes reopened. "My knees are killing me," she apologized.

"Do you want me on top again?"

"Yes. Please."

We reversed position and I mounted her again, first positioning my hips to get erection aimed just right, then in one motion sliding deep into her slickness until I bottomed out. Patricia inhaled two quick gasps and thrust her hips up to meet mine. I slowly withdrew, and my erection resumed stroking her between her labia and clit. Patricia gave me a quizzical look. "Let's do this for a while," I told her.

Her eyes closed again. My upper legs held her thighs high, and I found a rhythm and a pressure of my stiff flesh against her slippery warmth that seemed to get Patricia more and more aroused, while at the same time keeping my climax safely at bay.

It all seemed to work. Patricia's eyes opened again. Her legs splayed wide apart. Her hands embraced my face. Her mouth opened in that telltale "O" and she panted in quick, shallow breaths. She seemed close to a climax. "Do you want me inside you now?"

"Yes."

I studied her face and stroked back into her sweetness. This time I tilted the angle of my hips, trying to get my shaft grazing closer to her clit. That seemed to work. "Like that," she demanded, "Don't stop. Don't stop."

The closer she got to her climax, the more firmly I bottomed out and bumped against her inflamed vulva on each inward thrust. Patricia's eyes shut and her face seemed to focus on what was happening, how my erection was driving into her, how her arousal climbed higher and higher. Her eyes briefly opened wide, finding mine. She inhaled three quick breaths, then her eyelids slammed shut, her head tilted back and her face froze, and her climax exploded. Her body stiffened and she exhaled a loud guttural groan like she was lifting a heavy weight. I buried myself in her slickness, my legs driving my erection as deep as I could manage, giving her little swirling, stretching circles with my rigid cock. "Feel me," I whispered, "Feel me."

"Oh my god oh my god," was all she could manage to groan. Her stiffness relaxed and her eyes opened, though she was still struggling for oxygen. "Did... you... come?" She managed to ask.

"Not yet."

"Your turn," she replied. "I want to feel it again."

Who was I to argue? My full-length thrusts resumed. I knew this would be the last time Patricia and I would be in bed together and the last time I would fill her with my seed. Her hands held my hips and her hips rocked upward to meet my downward thrusts. "That's it," she whispered. "You're so hard. So big."

"You cause that," I replied. My orgasm emerged from deep in my loins in that inexorable, unstoppable familiar aura and flowed to my erection, which now grew to its ultimate stiffness. "Now!" I stabbed into her and it seemed like every muscle in my body tightened. I was paralyzed for that first explosive second or two, then I erupted white, again and again and again, into her vagina that she had promised to another man. "Oh... oh... oh..." was all I could manage to utter, and Patricia held me tight and smiled, nodding, whispering "That's it. That's it. Let it go. I feel it."

When it was all over and we were still locked in a sweaty embrace, and my erection was still bathed in our mixed juices and doing its final dying twitches in her snug grasp, we kissed, long and deep. "See," I told her, "You really can climax from a penis."

"So it would seem," she laughed, softly. When my erection softened and, sadly, slipped out of her, I raised my body and rolled onto my back next to her. "I hope this wasn't too weird for you," she said, "Me coming over here, I mean. And doing this."

"And us coming together, too?"

Patricia laughed again. "Yeah, that too." She paused, then added, "Was I everything you imagined when we were making out in your dorm room?"

"Better. And was this everything you were looking for when you found me in the library?"

"Yes. And more." She cuddled close, wrapping her arms and legs around me, her cheek against mine. The room smelled of sex. "You know this was a one-time thing, right?"

"Of course. I understand. I hope this wasn't too weird for you, either."

Patricia thought for a moment. "No, I really wanted to do this. I'm happy it turned out as well as it did. I wanted..." She paused, then continued, "I wanted to experience this with you. Before I got married. After all these years. I feel like you've helped me understand more about sex. And about my body." She rolled onto her back and reached a hand between her legs. "Do you always come this much? I'm going to be leaking all night."

I laughed, and her laugh joined in. "I'm sorry. I hope it doesn't cause a problem."

"No. I won't be having sex with Brian until the weekend. We're on a predictable schedule. Besides, I kind of like being filled up with your cum. It makes me feel ... feminine? Female? Desirable? Sexy? I'm not sure of the right word." She wrinkled her nose, then added, "And maybe ... feeling possessed. By you. Does that make sense?"

"Yes. But only possessed for a short time. I'm sure you'll have a long and happy life with Brian."

She went silent again, staring at the ceiling. "Of course. Brian is great." She turned her face to mine and said in a soft voice, "Thank you. For everything."

The next and last time I saw Patricia was at graduation. I was sitting near the aisle where the procession of graduates passed after receiving their diploma, and she caught sight of me as she approached. We smiled at each other. I winked, and she wrinkled her nose in response, and then she looked farther down the rows of chairs and waved at someone, smiling. Patricia always had a great smile.

12