Freckle-Face goes Skinny Dipping

Story Info
The naked girls get caught by a Park Ranger.
1.7k words
3.85
10.7k
10
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
975 Followers

After a long drive the three sorority girls finally reached the waterfall. Jazzy dipped her feet in the cool water. "Gosh, that rushing water feels so refreshing. I wish we could swim, but the sign says 'No Swimming!'"

"Fuck that sign. It's blistering hot today." Nikki laughed. "I've got pussy sweat running down my legs. Hey girls, let's go skinny-dipping."

"Sure." Mona stripped off her clothes. Nikki stripped too, until both were completely naked. They jumped into the pool. Jazzy hesitated. "C'mon Freckle-face, don't be a chicken--get naked."

"But what if someone looks at us."

"Let 'em look!"

Jazzy blushed as she slipped off her dress and panties. Mona laughed. "You shaved it!" Jazzy jumped in the water. The three girls swam naked around the mountain pool.

Jazzy splashed the other two. All three giggled as they got into a splash fight. Jazzy heard a noise, turned around, and saw the Park Ranger! "OH SHIT!" The girls lowered in the water, hiding their naked tits.

"Young ladies. I'm Ranger Becker and apparently none of you can read. The sign says No Swimming! That includes skinny-dipping."

Mona whined. "Sorry sir. We'll leave, just let us get dressed."

"Too late. Your all under arrest! Get out of the water. Now!"

"What? Please no sir." Jazzy raised up, covering her tits with her arm. "Officer please toss us our clothes. We'll put them on wet."

"Not a chance! I should confiscate your clothes as evidence." He laughed. "Girls, the only way to stay out of jail is to show me your boobs."

Mona raised up first, revealing her tear-drop tits and puffy pink nipples. Next up were Nikki's jumbo jugs, dark areolas and thick nipples. She giggled and shook her boobs. "The guys call me Nikki Knockers."

Jazzy was next. Biting her lip, she stood up completely, showing her tiny lemon-sized titties as she covered her pussy. "Gosh. Nikki's huge boobs make mine look like Skittles."

Becker laughed. "Freckle face, I love your freckled titties. Move your hand. I wanna see if the freckles go all the way down. Jazzy blushed and moved her hand.

"See sir... they do go all the way down."

"Yes, and I love 'em." He pointed to Nikki and Mona." You're next girlies. Be pussy proud-- show me your twats."

Jazzy moved her hand, showing her triangle of curly blonde pubes. Mona laughed, thrusting her hips out. "Mine's black and bushy."

"Ladies your pussies are so pretty. Now show me your pink butterflies." Jazzy shook her head. But Nikki and Mona eagerly spread their pussy lips into pink butterflies. "Shit." Jazzy joined them, revealing her secret folds.

"Three pink pussy butterflies lined up in a row. Priceless!" Becker snapped a pic for evidence. "Everyone can leave except freckle-face."

"What? That's not fair." Jazzy covered her tits and twat as the other girls ran out, grabbed the pile of clothes, and jumped into Mona's car. Jazzy's heart sank as her shit-head friends drove away, leaving her naked and stranded.

Becker smiled. "Young lady get out and get dressed!"

"But sir, they took my clothes. So I can't possibly leave the water..."

"Well, you better do it before the water snakes come out." He laughed. "One just might slither up your twat-hole."

"Hell no!" Jazzy jumped out.

"Damn girl, you're fucking hot! This is my lucky day!"

"Wh-why?"

"Because when I find a naked girl, I don't ask questions. I just do what comes naturally." He rubbed his lump. "Girl push out your mound, let me have a better look at your freckled pussy."

Jazzy did and the Ranger's mouth fell open.

"Wow. It's covered in cute brown dots."

"Um sir...you're like drooling over my twat freckles."

"I have a freckle fetish. The Park Ranger rubbed the growing lump in his pants.

'Oh my frikin' god.' Jazzy whispered under her breath. 'This guy wants to fuck me.' She blushed blazing pink. Sex with a stranger?...the idea sent tingles up her spine.

"First I want to taste those freckled boobs. Becker's mouth came down mouth sucked her tits. "Stop it sir!" He sucked harder twisting her nips. "I said STOP! "Her nipples hardened in his mouth, and he bit one. "Ouch dammit!" She pushed him away.

"Honey, your freckled twat looks like chocolate sprinkles on a vanilla ice cream cone." He smiled. " I want to eat it!" His face dropped between her thighs. "What are you doing!?" His tongue lapped her mound and shoved into her pink hole.

"OOOH... Oh sir... St-stop that!"

Becker lapped away inside her cunt. Jazzy's thighs crushed his head as she squirmed like crazy. The man was eating her pussy! "Oh Gawd! Jazzy shuddered as Becker tongue-fucked her hole. Soon his mouth found her clit, flicking it and sucking it like a pink jellybean.

"OH WOW!" Jolting up in orgasm, her pussy muscles clenched his wicked tongue. Becker lapped up her pussy juices and then kissed Jazzy, slipping his tongue into her mouth... letting Jazzy taste her own cunt... How nasty.

He looked up. "Freckle-face, do you have a boyfriend?" Jazzy shook her head as his big hand slid down and fingered her wet folds.

Jazzy bucked up, squealing. "No! Don't sir!"

"Girl you're so fucking hot... I've always wanted to fuck a freckled twat." He squeezed Jazzy's tits, rubbing his huge boner up her thigh. She started to scream, but his mouth covered hers in a lip-sucking kiss.

She felt his prick move to her slit. Jazzy clenched her thighs, trying to shut her hole... But his fat knob pushed past her twat lips.

"Sir this is rape. You can't just fuck me!"

"Girl, if you didn't want screwed you shouldn't be out here naked, flaunting your tits and twat." He forced her legs wider. "What's your real name honey?"

"Jasime... why do you want my name?"

"I want to know the name of the girl I'm making love to."

"This isn't making love--It's rape!"

He grinned. "Now Miss Jasmine take it like a woman, or I'll take it like a man!" His stiff prick pushed in. Jazzy felt her tight pussy stretching around his invading spear. She squealed, drumming her feet on the ground and writhing from side to side as his shaft shoved fully inside her cunt.

Jazzy felt like a speared fish...and quit fighting. The man pumped in and out slowly, fanning the flame in her cunt. Becker smiled as his cock pulled back and plunged in deeper. Jazzy's pussy twitched with every plunge. He thrust in and out and her pussy twitched with every thrust.

Taking hold of her freckled tits, Becker humped faster and harder. Jazzy panted, her hips instinctively rising up, matching his fuck pace. Her arms and legs wrapped around him...as her burning pussy rocked back and forth on his thick pole.

Gripping her tits like fuck handles, the man shoved his prick up her tight fuck tunnel. Soon Jazzy felt that familiar tingle. She lifted her hips to meet his thrusts... her panting turned to gasps. "Faster Becker, you bastard. If you're gonna rape me, do it right!"

His prick pounded away. Jazzy squealed, gasping and bucking. Her wild pussy clutched onto his cock shaft. With a final thrust, his prick slammed into the bottom of her cunt, shooting out his seed. The hot cum sent Jazzy spiraling over the edge, her orgasm washing over her in waves... the best climax ever.

She collapsed to the ground. After a long minute, she got up and squatted behind a bush peeing out his jism. Becker watched her. "Jazzy you got a cute little ass."

She flipped him off. "Pecker Becker, give me your damn shirt!" He did and Jazzy slipped it on. The uniform shirt covered her tits but not her twat. They both stared at her freckled pussy as a line of cum dripped down her leg.

"Dammit, I can't take an Uber like this." She looked up noticing Becker's cock starting to stiffen. "Hey Mr. Pecker, I'll suck you off if you drive me home."

"Sure Jazzy, I can't wait to cum on your face." The Park Ranger held out his jutting prick. A drop of precum hung from the tip.

Jazzy looked up at Becker as she licked off the drop of precum. Her soft lips engulfed his cockknob. Jazzy bobbed her head slowly, sucking and nibbling along his shaft, creating waves of prick pleasure.

"Oh yes freckle-face. Jazzy's silky mouth slid back and forth, sucking his boner. "Suck it baby. Eat my cock!" Grabbing her head Becker face-fucked Jazzy, thrusting deep into her throat.

She bobbed her head faster and faster, licking his pee slit while her nails tugged on his balls, urging them to spurt. Jazzy felt the prick swelling in her mouth. She took it so deep her lips pressed his pubes.

Soon Becker's balls exploded. He pulled out, spurting jism across her face and eyes. Goo covered her eyelashes, and her face was a sticky mess. "D-did you like it sir?"

"Hell yes Jazzy. Your freckled face looks so pretty covered in cum." He pinched her tit, "Let's go skinny dipping."

"But you said that's illegal."

"He laughed. "I'll arrest myself. Now wiggle your freckled ass into the water."

They went skinny dipping. Becker dove under her blowing bubbles into her pussy. "Stop that!" Jazzy giggled when he groped her tits and twat. Becker cornered by the waterfall and goosed her rump.

"Wow, you've even got freckles around your anus." Jazzy felt his boner between her asscheeks.

"S-sir, what you gonna do to me now?" Jazzy stared back. "Is it nasty?"

"Really nasty. Hard and nasty!" Becker's stiff boner pierced her pea-sized anus.

"OUCH! No-- Not that! Not in my Hiney Hole!" Jazzy tried to twist away. But the guy's dick pushed into her squirming anus and pumped in and out, his fat prick reaming out her rubbery anus.

Becker fingered Jazzy's pussy while screwing her tight rump. Jazzy took the assfucking like all anal virgins, moaning and squealing and gritting her teeth. Soon she felt his prick spurting inside her ass, filling it with cum.

Jazzy moaned as he pulled out. She tenderly touched her gaping asshole. "Gosh sir, it feels like I was butt-fucked by a bowling pin."

Becker kissed her lips. "That was great Jasmine. Instead of taking you home, maybe we could go back to my place for pizza and pussy. Maybe you could stay the weekend?"

"Really sir...and have sex all weekend? Are you going to screw me hard?"

"Hell yes freckle-face. I'm gonna fuck you so hard your freckles fall off!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
975 Followers