Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys all clap and turn their heads toward Donna. She slowly steps in the coffee table and faces Pat. She unties the laces on her running shoes and kicks them off one by one. She then slowly guides her fingers up her thighs and grab a hold of the leggings' waist hem under her skirt.

Suddenly, she rips the leggings down past her knees, bending over in the process. Joe, who was sitting across the table from Pat, barely got to stare at Donna's ass before she flipped around and pointed her butt towards Pat. He was already sporting a semi as Donna was kicking her shoes off, but what he saw next turned his cock rock hard.

Under her skirt, Donna was wearing a white lace thong, with only a string running between her crack. While the lace wasn't as see-through as you'd expect, there was a noticeable wet spot right under her vagina, which seemed to be pulsating. 'Damn she is enjoying this', thought Pat. She put her fingertips on the table while keeping her legs straight, causing her ass cheeks to spread just a little bit more and for Pat to see what seemed to be the outer lining of her asshole. The material behind her was so tiny that as Donna stood back up, half of it seemed to disappear between her plump cheeks. With that, she jumped off the table and told them to deal the next hand while she put her shoes back on and walked back to the kitchen for more drinks.

Patrick was stunned. He looked at Ray slowly and said "her ass is perfect bro. seriously. I got a really good look at it too, so I know what I'm talking about."

Ray laughs as the boys all agree with his assessment. They all chug their beers and start the next hand. As Donna comes back in, she hands the boys one beer each, making sure to bend over and rub her ass or thighs on their arms as she went around the table.

Pat's hard-on subsided for bit, but none of the boys had soft dicks for the next few hands. The next few hands went without any special winners. In the meantime, Donna receives a message on the girls group text. It was a selfie from the girls, showing they had arrived at the spa and were talking to the receptionist. Donna looked for a mirror in the bedroom, posed with her ass bent over facing it, and took a photo which she replied back to the group.

"Wow" texted Farrah, "We've been gone 15 minutes and they've already seen your ass lol".

Just as Donna reads Farrah's text, Chuck shouted out "Ding ding ding ding! We've got a winner!". Donna looks over and sees Joe standing up and showing four aces and a jack. Joe stares at Donna as she slowly walked back towards their table.

"Don't be shy Joe," says Donna, "just let me know what you want me to take off. Though, I'd advise a bit of restraint, unless you want the special prizes to end early".

Joe was thinking the exact same thing. He got so hot seeing Donna bend over in front of Pat and he wanted to see the same thing, only without Donna's panties in the way. He decided against it though, thinking the night might have to end if Donna ends up flashing her pussy. It's not exactly a loss either, considering how awesome Donna's boobs looked, with or without clothes.

"I choose the vest" says Joe, "I got a good look down your top as you were giving Pat his drink earlier; I dont think that's a normal tanktop underneath that vest." Donna chuckled and said "Good eye Joe, you deserve a reward for that".

As she says that, she steps back onto the coffee table directly in front of Ray. She then turns her back to him and gets on her knees with her legs spread apart, her butt sitting on the bottom of her sneakers. Her skirt was long enough so that nobody could see her panties, but just seeing her in this pose made the boys' cocks harden again.

She didnt kneel directly in front of Joe so that Pat and Chuck could see her tanktop too. It didn't matter to Ray the he couldnt see his wife's chest cause he already knew what was underneath that vest. She undid all four buttons on her vest while carefully making sure that vest still held together. Once they were all undone, she spread the vest open and revealed the tanktop. The bottom half of the white cotton top was ripped off. It wasn't cut cleanly; It looked like someone slowly ripped off the bottom half the tanktop so that it ended just above the bottom of Donna's DD cup breasts.

"I did that," Ray proclaims, "and I did a pretty good job too I think."

While the cotton was too thick to be see-through, the outline of Donna's nipples and areolas were so hard that they still managed to be visible. The boys all started clapping once they managed to absorb what they were looking at, but Donna wasnt done yet. Instead of letting the vest slide off her shoulders, she decides to take it off by grabbing the back of the neck and pulling the entire thing over her head. Raising her hands like this caused the entire shirt to lift up past her nipples for a couple of seconds, giving everyone a good view of how pink and stiff they were.

As she lowered her arms back down, Ray surprisingly remarks "Whoa babe, I didn't know you were going to do that. I didn't get to see how much they saw of you". Pat answered "Gimme a sec to grab my phone, ill look up the hexadecimal color code of her nipples for you".

The guys all laughed at that, but Donna was just tingling at seeing all their hard cocks standing in attention to her, even with just a 2 second nipple flash.

As she stands back up on the floor, she asks the boys to chug their beers again so she can get them fresh ones while they continue playing. Everytime someone asked her for food or drinks, she would take a couple shots of vodka on her own in the kitchen, so Donna was pretty loose by now. After handing more beers to the boys, another text comes up from the girls. It was another selfie of themselves, but this time just wearing towels, with a message that said "We've been drinking here too while waiting for our massages, this should make for the chillest massage ever".

Donna goes back to the mirror in the bedroom, raises her left arm just enough for the shirt to lift up and shows the bottom of her areola, then takes a picture. She sends this back to the group and says "they've seen me with this shirt lifted much higher than this. things are getting interesting here". Donna was surprised to see what Gwen wrote back "Damn, I think that pic just got me wet. I may be bisexual".

Donna always found Gwen extremely attractive as well, and has found herself wondering a couple of times if she was bisexual herself while she stared at Gwen's perfect body. She started to get so hot that she sat on the bed in front of the mirror, spread her knees just a little bit, and started rubbing her clit over her white thong. She made a short recording of herself and sent it back to the group, with a message saying "god all of this is making me so hot. please dont tell me I have to stop."

Farrah then replies back "are you asking us if you can go further with our husbands?" Donna replied "maybe. im so fucking horny right now i might just fuck Ray right in front of them. or maybe one of them in front of Ray?" She then quickly follows up with "I dont know what I'm saying, I'm sorry, I'm just so horny right now just touching my clit is making my entire body shiver".

It took some time for the girls to reply back to her, but their eventual reply made her bite her lip. Farrah texts "you know what, we leave it up to you. treat your villa like vegas, what happens there stays there. tomorrow is your special day and I guess tonight is your special night'.

Donna couldn't believe what she had just read, and from Farrah of all people. Gwen then quickly follows up with "Agreed, and treat this picture as a signature of approval". Donna then receives almost the same picture from the girls as earlier, this time with their towels off and their breasts completely exposed.

Her eyes were glued to Gwen's hard nipples when Erin adds "You can even show this pic to them if they dont believe you." Donna asks back "You dont mind all the other guys seeing all your tits? I don't think I can just individually show your husbands your respective tits."

Erin replies "yeah sure, im sure they're about to see so much more of you, so its only fair."

With that, Donna completely lifts her shirt and sends the group back a selfie with her breasts exposed as well while pinching her left nipple, and says "have a good night then ladies, see you tomorrow".

Donna heads back out to the boys' playing area and sees Chuck look up in frustration after losing a hand to Pat.

"Damn, of all the days to have a losing streak" says Chuck. The table then quieted down as Donna leaned over Ray's shoulder, whispered something into his ear, and showed him something from her phone. After hearing her story, Ray stares back at her with his eyes wide open and his fist to his mouth, as if he were holding back a cough. He then lowers his hand, takes a deep breath and says "it's your show now babe, you have full control".

With this, Donna forwards a screenshot and a photo from her phone to Ray, walks to his left and puts her hand on Chuck's shoulder in an almost comforting fashion. She then says "Dont you worry Charles, this night is far from over. Gentlemen, I have just received approval from your wives to turn the heat up in here. We will be changing the rules a little bit from now on, hopefully you're fine with that. Starting at the next hand, winning a game with a 3-of a kind, straight or flush gets you a no-contact prize from me. That means you can make me take my clothes off, make me pose in whatever manner you desire, or make me put anything inside myself. As long as I can physically do it, I'll try my absolute hardest. This, of course, means that our previous special winning hands now get different prizes as well. If you manage to win with a full-house, four-of-a-kind or straight flush, you basically get the same prize as the lesser hands, with the slight difference of you getting to do those things yourself. You can strip me yourself, put me in a pose, or put anything on me or in me. You can even put yourselves in me if you so wish."

They all stare at her with their mouths wide open, including Ray. He was thinking to himself 'Holy fucking shit, are my boys really going to go all the way with my future wife here tonight?'

His thoughts were then disturbed by Joe as he asks Donna "Wait a second Donna, are you saying our wives actually said yes to this? I know you would never lie, but this is pretty hard to believe" Donna then nodds at Ray, who forwards a screenshot on the boys own group text. The boys widen their eyes again in disbelief, as they see a screenshot of their wives conversation agreeing to anything Donna wanted to do, along with a photo of all their wives completely topless. Ray then sends a second photo to the group this time of Donna taking a topless mirror selfie while pinching her nipple with her tongue out.

"Damn" Chuck says "can penises have heart attacks? cause I think my dick is about to have a heart attack. my penis literally cannot get any harder."

Donna, in turn, leans down over him and brushes her palm along his shaft, over his pants, and says "Challenge accepted, sergeant".

Ray almost faints after hearing that. As Donna proceeds to clear out the empty beer bottles, Ray asks for a quick smoke break. Ray had mostly quit smoking 6 months ago, but he keeps a pack with him just in case he gets an unstoppable urge, and he certainly had one tonight. Pat and the others then went for bathroom breaks.

Donna takes this opportunity to talk to her husband as he was smoking alone outside. He had no idea about this fetish of hers until about 2 hours ago, and now all his best friends are potentially about to go all out on her.

"Hey babe" Donna said to Ray as she approached him from behind, "do you want to talk about this? I was gauging your reaction to what I told the boys. You seemed shocked, but I noticed your dick standing in attention as I explained the new rules to them, so I didn't hold back. Are you ok with all this?"

"I don't know babe, to be honest", answers Ray "None of them have even seen you topless before today, and I think we're about to reach a level where topless is basically a children's story told by nuns.".

Donna chuckles as Ray continues "Yes, the thought of showing you off does excite me, I think we've established that. And don't tell anybody, but I trust these guys more than my own family, it's just this is very new territory for both of us. I'm afraid of the permanent effects this could have on our relationship, and on my friendship with all of them."

"I'm sorry babe" she replies, "This has been brewing inside of me for years, and I didn't plan for it to come out the night before our wedding, but I just grabbed the opportunity when it showed itself. BUT, as I said before, I love you more than anyone else in the world, and if you dont want this, I can try to turn off this side of me forever."

"No" says Ray, "I don't want you to do that. This side of you exists, and it will come out one way or another. A good way to look at this is that if you're ever going to do this, at least it's with people I truly trust. I think my best course of action now is to just lean into it, and at least try to enjoy myself as well. I know you will." With that, they kiss, hug, and go back inside.

As they approach the table, they find the boys in their original seats. They seem excited, but anyone could tell they're not completely comfortable with the idea. It's not just about their wives or Ray. Donna herself has been a close friend to these guys over the years, and there's a chance they're about to see as much of her as humanly possible; maybe even do things to her they wouldn't do with their own partners.

"Ok guys" says Donna, "you all have drinks and are ready to deal. I'm just going to chill on the recliner until I'm needed".

As she walks towards the large chair near the corner of the table behind Ray and Chuck, she starts stretching in ways that make here shirt lift up again, as well as show off her barely dressed ass. 'That should loosen them up a bit' she thought, as she sat down with her legs crossed.

Two hands in, and they already have a winner, as Ray beats them all with 3 eights. The guys cheer as Ray contemplates what he should ask his fiancee to do.

"Let's just get this out of the way" says Ray, "take off your thong babe, slowly, without getting out of the chair".

As she puts her hands on her waist, she grabs both the thong and her skirt. "I hope you dont mind if get rid of the skirt too," says Donna, "it's kinda itchy and I'd rather not have it on anymore".

She uncrosses her legs to take the skirt and thong off, but refuses to spread them. She was thinking the new rules now make it very easy to win, and she doesn't want to show everything at once. Instead, she proceeds to lie on her back and slides her clothes off, with her legs in the air side by side. She takes her time slowly revealing her wet pussy lips to them, but as soon as they're out, she quickly slides the skirt and thong off. As she flicks her panties, she notices a significant amount of grool on them. She looks at her husband as she swipes the grool off the thong with her fingers and licks them clean, causing the guys to swear and clap as she shows them her tongue full of her own juices.

She then swallows everything, licks her lips and says "yup, I still taste good". She then crosses her legs again as she sits back up on the couch, revealing a trimmed landing strip on her mound.

Immediately in the next hand, Chuck finally manages to win, this time with a flush.

"Holy shit!" says Chuck, "I was starting to think I would just be spending the night as a member of the audience."

"I still have shoes on, in case you want to get rid of them" Donna says jokingly, as everyone laughs.

"Sorry Donna," answers Chuck, "no chance. Actually though, I just want you to continue chilling on the recliner, but you need to do it with your legs on the armrests and your hands reaching up behind the headrest".

His request sends chills down Donna's spine. She stretches her arms above her head, causing her nipples to show themselves under her torn shirt. Even just seeing this causes Pat to have a raging boner, given his love of big breasts. She then puts her legs on top of the armrests one by one, putting her now even wetter pussy on full display in front of everyone. Everyone is stunned just looking at her with her legs spread out.

As her love juices slide down towards her ass, she suddenly says "I wish I had more arms to spread my self even more for you guys, maybe I could show you all of my holes at the same time".

As she says this, she tries to slide her ass down the seat very slowly, making sure her shirt doesn't start to cover her breasts again. She then spreads even more, sliding more of her legs on top of the armrest until her ass is barely supported by the seat. As she finishes adjusting herself, the guys applaud as Donna seems to have maximized her exposure without the help of her hands.

Her shirt was still being held up by her large breasts, fully revealing her chest, but the lower seat position also enabled her to showcase both her perfect pussy lips and a bit of her immaculately white asshole at the same time, all of which are now glistening due to being drenched with her grool.

"Damn, ok, you got me" says Chuck, "I think my dick is now even harder than before."

"Nice, next challenge is to make it soft again." Donna replies as she gives him a wink.

Ray closes his eyes, trying to absorb everything that's happening before him. Chuck then makes a statement that interrupts his thoughts "I wish we could record this. I know that's not the best idea, but I really want to be able to relive this moment again someday."

Donna answers back "I know your wives basically said yes to all of this, but they might not be too happy with all of you having videos of me spreading myself on a chair".

Little did the boys know, they were already being recorded. Just before she went out to talk to Ray earlier, she set up her phone to record and placed it on a large piece of decor right behind Pat's seat. It was positioned high enough not to be noticed and pointed directly at the recliner were she's now splayed out, but was still able to get a good view of the entire villa. "I'm going to be cumming to this video for a long time" she thinks to herself.

The boys proceed to play the next hand, staring at Donna's intimate parts about half of the time. Pat wins with two pairs, which actually nets him a decent pot, but doesn't let her command Donna. She then realizes that they're all out of beer again; the boys have been drinking a lot faster under the new rules, possibly due to a combination of excitement and nervousness.

Donna offers to get them some more beers, but Ray stops her saying "I'll get it babe, you just stay there and focus on showing off as much as you can."

As Ray goes into the kitchen to get the beers, Donna asks Chuck "hey Chuck, can I scratch myself for a second? im getting itchy and none of you have gotten a good enough hand to touch me."

"Of course." says Chuck, having no idea of what she was about to do.

As he agress to her request, Donna uses her left hand to fully spread her pussy lips and pretends to scratch her clit. "I think my grool is making me itchy" she says as she rapidly rubs 2 fingers across her spread pink pussy.

"My bottom's getting a bit itchy too." she continues, as she lifts her ass above the seat. With her legs on the armrest now fully supporting her lower body and her ass about 3 inches above the seat, she takes her left hand underneath her and spreads her butt cheeks with her thumb and forefinger. With her impossibly white asshole now pointed directly at the guys, she licks her right middle finger and slowly rubs it across her butthole in a circular motion, closing her eyes in ecstasy as she does so. She continues switching between her clit and asshole for about a minute until Ray comes back to the table, at which point she returns to her spread eagle pose and gives him a big smile.