Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 01

Story Info
Four couples from Toronto spend a weekend in Southeast Asia.
20.7k words
3.99
20.3k
40

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioshygnt
ioshygnt
39 Followers

It's a mid-July Friday night in a big resort town in southeast asia. Patrick, along with his friends Charles and Joseph, are in town for Raymond's wedding. Pat, Chuck, Joe and Ray, as they like to call themselves, are life-long Torontonians that have been friends since they were young. They all went to the same high school and have managed to remain close even as they went their separate ways in college, and are still the best of friends well into their 30's.

Patrick and Joseph now work together in an architecture firm, while Raymond is a software engineer. Charles is an RCMP sergeant based, and is a very decorated officer for his age. Pat, Chuck and Joe have all been married for years now, leaving Ray as the only bachelor amongst them for a long time; something that is about to change tomorrow.

Patrick looks at his watch as they sit together around a fire pit in the backyard of a private villa on the outskirts of town. They all just came from dinner with their wives and Ray's fiancee, and are now drinking beers while they wait for the ladies, who all went to the bathroom together.

The night was quiet and perfect, and he would have had no problem chilling there for hours, except for the fact that they all had pre-wedding groomsmen and bridesmaids activities to get to.

"Hey girls!" shouts Pat, "it's already 8pm, you might not have time for drinks before you miss your spa appointments."

Just as he says that, the patio doors open and out comes Donna, Ray's bride to be.

"It's all good," says Donna, "we moved our appointments to 9:30pm, we have plenty of time."

Standing at 5'8", Donna was always a stunner. She had long red hair that she always liked to keep in a ponytail, which is good because it prevented any obstructions from her DD-cup breasts. She liked to wear very tight jeans, which accented her long legs perfectly. She also had a loud and confident personality to match her amazing looks. Ray and her met each other at work, where Donna serves as a business consultant.

At the beginning of their relationship, Ray's presence was always overshadowed by Donna. Even though he was the tallest amongst his friends at 6'3", he always had a slightly shy personality. That, by itself, wasn't bad, but Donna's presence and aura made him seem more reserved than he actually was.

Next to come out the door were Erin and Gwen, which were Patrick and Chuck's wives respectively. The girls are both doctors in a hospital in downtown Toronto, and they met the guys when Patrick went with Chuck to the hospital after being lightly stabbed.

Erin, a bright cheery blonde with a cute smile, was the shortest and slimmest of all the girls, standing at 5'3" and with B-cup breasts. Pat knew he was always attracted to huge breasts, but Erin was unbelievably gorgeous and knew how to make the most of her incredibly perky tits, so it didn't matter.

Gwen, on the other hand, was a sultry and intimidating latina. Standing at 5'6" and with C-cup breasts, a perfect plump ass, and long wavy black hair, she had what her friends called a "resting bitch face". They teased her a lot because of this, saying she's "the worst last thing to see before you die" and called her "Doctor Meanie". She was actually a very kind and warm person, but she knew this aggressive look was a big turn-on for Chuck, so she uses it to get the best out of him in bed.

"Don't worry, though, we'll make sure not to affect your groomsman poker game tonight." said Erin as she playfully rolled her eyes.

Last to come out into the backyard, holding a six-pack in one hand and bottle of vodka in the other, was Farrah, Joe's wife. She was definitely the most shy out of the eight of them, which made no sense to Joe considering her gorgeous frame.

Standing at 5'5", Farrah had short blonde hair, D cup breasts and a tight ass, which nobody aside from Joe managed to appreciate because she liked to hide all of it in loose blouses and pants. She owned a pretty successful bakery in Midtown Toronto, and was always the group's go-to person for anything food related.

"Here you go guys," said Farrah, "I know you boys have probably finished those beers by now."

As the girls all sat beside their partners, they passed the vodka around and started talking. Even though the boys have known each other for much longer than the girls, the ladies have grown to become just as close as the guys.

This was mostly due to Erin, who was kind of a natural leader and became a confidant to all of them. In the 3 years that all 4 of them have all known each other, the girls have probably managed to share more intimate secrets with each other compared to their men.

Time went on and the shots and beers kept flowing, everyone was mostly talking about the dinner they just had. The girls couldn't get over how delicious the lobsters were, and the guys, surprisingly, kept bringing up the seaweed salad. It wasn't until 6 shots in until someone finally changed the topic to Ray and Donna.

"Anyway, so, lovebirds," Erin says as she nods her head towards the couple, "how does it feel? In about 15 hours, you two will be tied to each other forever."

"Can't wait," Ray responds, "I'm pretty sure I've experienced all I could as a single guy. I'm just tired of not being married to this hot piece of ass."

Everyone laughs at Ray's remark, expecting Donna to give him a playful thump on the head for it, but she just stared at him with a slight squint.

"Are you sure about that?" asks Donna.

"For sure," said Ray, "I know some guys get cold feet as they get close to their wedding day, but you'll get none of that from me babe, I promise you."

Now, one thing to note about Donna is, even though she's an extrovert who likes to party, she isn't actually that good at holding down her liquor. After 6 shots, she was losing a bit of her filter.

"I'm not talking about cold feet, dummy," Donna responds, "I'm talking about experiencing all you can in your single life."

As she says that, she turns her head slightly towards Farrah and gives her a playful wink.

Everyone starts giving Farrah and Donna puzzled looks, as Farrah nervously sips her shot of vokda slowly while trying to avoid eye contact with anyone.

"Well, we're about to be married, so there's something I'd like to share with you before we get hitched babe." says Donna.

Farrah then looks up at her and starts to shake her head "no".

"Farrah and I had drinks about a couple of months back, just the two of us." Donna continues, "It was supposed to be all four of us, but doctors blondie and meanie had to stay at work and save someone's life or something".

Gwen chuckles and says "I can't believe it's ME that has the nickname 'meanie'. It's just not right".

Donna laughs and continues with her story "Anyway, Farrah and I were drinking as much sangria as we could handle, and we got to talking about the wedding. Farrah commented how it's amazing that I was so game with getting married despite my personality. I think she honestly thought I would eventually find some reason to chicken out or something."

"Um, Donna" Farrah interrupts her, "are you sure you dont want to have this conversation when you're a bit more sober or something."

"I'm getting married in 15 hours Farrah, there's no tomorrow for me." Donna says with a huge laugh.

"So," Donna continues as she turns her head to Ray, "I then confessed to Farrah that while I'm a hundred percent sold on getting married, there ARE parts of me that you still don't know babe."

"Are we talking physical parts?" Ray answers, "cause I'm pretty sure you have no more secrets from me. I can tell you the color of every visible part of your body in hexadecimal code."

Everyone laughs as Donna finally gives Ray that thump on the head. "No, you nerd" answers Donna, "I'm talking about fetishes. You say you've experienced all you can as a single guy, im assuming that partly pertains to sex. I assure you though, you're not even close."

Everyone's eyes widen as she says this. They all knew Donna was a lot wilder than Ray, but this was starting to point to a whole new level.

"Personally," says Donna, "I've always had this fetish of being some sort of slutty exhibitionist. I've read stories and watched porn about this, and it's something I've been intrigued by for some time now, before we ever even met."

Pat crosses his legs as he hears Donna's words. He feels his cock starting to harden and is trying to hide it from his wife, who's sitting right beside him. The guys all look at each other in amazement, but the girls have slightly different reactions.

Erin and Gwen hold their mouths as they smile, as if trying to whisper at each other, while Farrah bites her lips as she looks at them with worry.

"I know it sounds weird," Donna continues, "but yes, sometimes I feel the urge to show myself off, and I know a part of you likes showing me off to babe, let's not pretend that thong you asked me wear to the beach the other day looked decent to you".

Donna then pauses to look at Ray and asks him "Are you mad babe?"

"Well, no, it's just not that easy to process." answers Ray, "yeah, I guess part of me did enjoy watching that entire beach stare at your ass, and I know you enjoyed it too, but I guess it just feels differently when someone says it out loud."

As Erin and Gwen continue trying to whisper at each other, Chuck finally calls them out "Come on girls, out with it. We've all known each other for a long time, I'm sure you can find a polite and respectful way to express your opinions to Donna."

"Look," says Donna, "as I said, I know it's weird, but please dont judge me for it. I love Ray with all my heart and I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship, and I definitely dont want you guys to change the way you look at me. I'm sorry, I guess I just felt like being honest before moving on to the rest of my life."

"Um, wait, dont get us wrong." answers Erin.

"Yeah," Gwen interrupts, "we're not judging you at all, nor do we think less of you. It's just that Erin and I have also had drinks with just the two of us after a long shift, and, well, I have to admit we kinda have the same thoughts".

"We definitely don't think your fetish is weird," added Erin, "what we think is weird that we all just happen to have this same fetish and have managed to hide it from each other all this time."

Gwen then starts to tell a story "About a year ago, a couple of guys invited us to hang out in a bar after shift. Disclaimer, they were both gay. One of them asked us if we wanted to shoot some pool, but then immediately noticed that Erin was wearing a low cut top, and would probably end up flashing the bar if she played. Well, Erin said she didn't mind, and we played anyway, so yeah, plenty of guys got a good look at her goods that night."

Erin then slaps her across the arm to shut her up. "I was wearing a bra, honey" Erin added as she looked at her husband, "nobody saw anything they wouldn't see if they came across me at the beach. AND, Gwen kept pointing her huge ass at a group of guys when she bent over to shoot!"

Gwen then slaps her back across the arm and laughs, then they both purse their lips as they look at their husbands, not sure how the boys would react. Pat and Chuck are both completely in shock, with Chuck now crossing his legs as well for the same reason that Pat did earlier.

Joe, having remained silent this entire time, finally speaks out "Um, im completely shocked here, so all three of you have exhibitionist fetishes? Like for real? How the hell do we not know about this. We spend so much time together on a daily basis they could make a sitcom out of us".

"Actually," Donna interrupts him, "Farrah's not entirely innocent in all this either."

"Wait, no way," Joe responds, "babe?"

Farrah then says "Just to be clear babe, I didn't do any flashing of any kind, ok? I never even wore that bikini you bought for me to wear here, cause it was a bit too revealing for me. I merely told Donna that I've also thought about all that exhibitionist stuff a couple of times. But they're just random thoughts ok? I dont have that fetish, and even if I did I would never act on it."

Donna speaks up again "Ok, I'm sorry for opening this can of worms, but based on everyone's reactions, except maybe for Farrah and Joe, it seems this didn't turn out all that bad. By the way guys, when you suddenly cross your legs like that, girls know you're trying to hide your boners."

"Hahaha, she got you", Joe laughs as he points at Pat and Chuck.

Ray then says, "I agree babe, hearing you say that was so hot. And now that we've finally said it out loud, we can be both be more comfortable showing you off a bit more maybe? Nothing too extreme, of course, but I like the direction we're going. I think our marriage is going to be even better."

"Haha, too extreme you say?" answers Donna, "I think we have a different idea of what extreme means babe. Sorry, but right now, I find it hard to imagine you could make me uncomfortable".

She then turns her head again to Pat and Chuck, "Dudes, seriously, just uncross your legs. Looking at you is making me feel more uncomfortable compared to anything I've said tonight."

"Wait, ok then." Ray says back to Donna, "Challenge accepted. I have an idea, how about you stay behind tonight and let your bridesmaids get those massages without you? You can instead become our waitress when we play poker tonight. I'll dress you up and you serve us drinks and stuff. How about it?"

"Hmmm." Donna says as she squints back at Ray, "Deal. We both had pretty tame bachelor and bachelorette parties anyway. Im pretty sure Erin and Gwen are ok with it, given the wry smiles they have on right now. Also, Pat and Chuck's tents speak for themselves. This all depends on Joe and Farrah though, we shouldn't push them to do something they're not comfortable with."

"Well" Farrah answers, "Im pretty sure Joe's also trying to hide his own boner behind that beer which he hasn't taken a sip off for quite some time now, so I guess he's ok with it, and I don't want to be a party pooper, so fine, yeah, let's do it."

Pat, Joe and Chuck all stare at each other in disbelief. They have been very loyal guys throughout their marriages, but they ARE still guys, and they can't stop imagining Donna naked. Granted, nothing Ray and Donna said directly meant tonight's poker game could lead to that, but they couldn't help it regardless.

"Ok" says Ray, "That settles it then. It 8:30 now, so what say we all meet up back here in our villa at 9pm sharp. The girls can then go on to the spa together while us guys play poker. Meanwhile, Donna and I will prep everything for the game. 9pm SHARP, im looking at you Patrick!"

Pat, who has always been notorious among his friends for being late, just chuckled and nodded his head.

As the married couples go out the villa gate, which was rented by Ray and Donna for their big day, they each head to their individual hotel rooms just a couple of minutes away across the resort.

"Honey", Erin says, talking to Patrick, "I hope I didn't freak you out too much with all that talk with Gwen. You know I love you more than anything in the world, it's just harmless thoughts."

"I admit, it was shocking at first" says Pat, "but it was weirdly hot, I must admit. As long as you dont cheat on me, I wouldn't mind hearing about these fetishes of yours."

"Speaking of cheating", Erin responds, "I know you've always had a thing for big boobs, and Donna has the biggest ones out of all of us. Are you sure you can handle this?"

"Look," Pat answers, "Yes, I know I'm obsessed with boobs, but it's not just always about size you know? Your boobs are so perfectly shaped its like someone sculpted them on you. You don't know know this, but while you were walking on the beach yesterday, Chuck saw you from afar and walked into a lamppost while he was staring at you, and I bet he was staring at your boobs. That's a big deal considering he's married to Gwen, whose boobs are big enough to suffocate a grown man."

Erin laughs as Pat continued with the story, just as they were about to walk into their room.

It's now 9pm, and all the couples arrived at Ray and Donna's villa on time. They stood around in the backyard for a minute as the patio doors opened. Out came Ray, and right behind him was Donna.

She was wearing a four-button black silk vest over a white tanktop, both of which were so tight they might as well have been spandex. Below her waist, she wearing white tights under a loose black skirt, just barely long enough to cover her ass cheeks, along with a pair of running shoes. The guys stared silently for about 10 seconds before Ray interrupted their thoughts.

"Ok guys, everything's ready inside. Say your goodbyes and come in when you're ready. Take care girls. Behave yourselves and see you all tomorrow!".

"Wait!" Donna blurted out "One last thing. Let's make a deal not to talk about anything that happens tonight until Sunday, ok? We are still here for our wedding, and I don't want tonight's festivities to take anything away from it. So, no talking about any of these until our bbq on Sunday, not even to your spouses. Deal?"

"Yup" answered Gwen, "Deal. See you tomorrow, guys". "Donna" said Erin, "You better not be too hung over to get married". Donna just winked at her as she walked back inside the villa, with Ray following right behind her.

As the couples said their goodbyes, Farrah gathered the boys and said "Ok, look here you pervs. We don't know what those two are thinking, or how far they're willing to go to tonight. I know your brains are probably filled with imaginary visions of Donna's boobs right now, but just remember all three of you are married, ok? Not to mention you've been best friends since you were all virgins. Don't do anything you'll regret."

"Yes ma'am!" answered Pat and Chuck in unison, with Chuck giving her a salute as well. Joe kissed her goodbye and off they went to the spa, which was about 10 minutes away from the resort by car. The three guys then proceeded to walk inside, completely clueless as to what Ray had in store for them.

As they come inside, they're treated to a low, wide mahogany coffee table, four chairs and four sets of chips. Behind the table was Donna, holding four beers in her hands. "Take a seat guys. Get comfy and have a drink" says Donna. Ray then walks in from the kitchen with cards in his hands and takes a seat.

"Ok boys" Ray says, "Tonight, we'll be served by my lovely wife to be. Just ask her for drinks or some food when you feel like it. Now, onto the game. Tonight, we'll have a hundred dollar buy-in and we'll be playing five card draw."

"Five card draw?" asks Patrick, "what happened to hold 'em?"

Ray answers, "There's a reason we're playing five card draw tonight, which is to make things interesting. Aside from money, we'll be playing for something else tonight. Everytime somebody wins with a full-house, four-of-a-kind or straight flush, they get to ask Donna to take off one of her clothes."

The reasoning behind Five-card draw was now obvious. With Texas Hold 'em, players have no choice as to what cards come out. With Five-card draw, players can decide to risk as much as they want to get one those hands with special prizes. The boys' minds start racing. They're probably going to see Donna naked tonight. With that, the guys hand Donna their hundred dollar bills and the game gets going.

The first five rounds go by with no special hands. Nobody was betting heavily either; It seems none of the boys wanted to risk going out early and missing out on commanding Donna to take off her clothes. By the sixth hand, though, Patrick manages to win with a full house, jacks over queens.

"Whoa!" remarks Joe, "first big winner of the night."

"So, what will it be Pat," asks Donna, as Ray looks at Pat with a big smile on his face. "Im going big," says Pat, "lets lose the leggings".

ioshygnt
ioshygnt
39 Followers