Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe" she turns to Ray, "did you give them pills?"

"Yup, this is my prize." Ray responds."Long story short, I want to destroy your cunt while you use the rest of your body to milk these guys dry."

Donna's mind was racing. Sure, all the guys have basically defiled her tonight and used her as a cum dumpster, but taking on all four of them simultaneously was something entirely different. She wasn't about to show them that she was intimidated, though. She proceeds to stretch her arms, legs and back and neck as she approaches them until she's a couple of inches away from her fiancee.

She looks up at him and asks "Well, how do you want to do this then?"

"Lets start here" Ray responds as she guides her back to the recliner. She sees that the seat has been reclined all the way through again, with the back leaning over the coffee table.

"This again?" Donna remarks, "Don't get me wrong, getting facefucked by Joe was fantastic, but you're not just going to recreate everything that happened tonight, are you?"

"Well, not exactly" Ray responds. "I want you to climb on the chair and get on all fours, with your head over the backrest." Donna smiles back at Ray as she takes her position on the recliner.

"So what happens now?" Donna asks.

Without saying a word, Ray spreads her ass cheeks and spits on her cunt to lubricate it. As Donna looks back at her ass, Joe stands on the coffee table and grabs her by her ponytail, forcing her face forward and shoving his cock straight into her throat. At exactly the same time, Ray squeezes her ass and buries his cock fully into her pussy. Her minded needed a minute to recalibrate and absorb what was happening, but Pat and Chuck each grabbed one of her breasts from both sides, squeezing her nipples, and forcing her hands to wrap around their rock-hard cocks.

All the action puts Donna's mind into a frenzy. She's now trying to jack off the cocks to her side as the others go to town on her mouth and cunt. Pat pinches her right nipple a bit too firmly, causing her to react, but the pain on her breast was immediately replaced by a sudden pain on her lower body as Chuck slaps her left ass cheek.

"Mrmmm" comes out of Donna's mouth as she tries to speak, but it was no use with Joe''s massive cock continuing to pound her throat. This goes on for a couple of minutes, with the boys pinching her nipples and slapping her ass cheeks red until Donna lets out an orgasmic, stifled scream, with Joe still obstructing her airway. As her entire body shivers and her eyes roll to the back of her head, Ray stops thrusting but starts to play with her asshole.

Pat then interrupts the proceedings. "Switch?" Pat asks. "Sure" Joe responds.

As Pat lets go of her breast and Joe exits her mouth, Ray takes his dick out as well and says to the boys "Let's try the couch guys, what do you say?" The boys simply nod and Ray guides her by the hand towards the sofa.

"Get on your back, babe" Ray instructs Donna.

Donna lifts her ponytail above her head and lies down on the couch with a gentle smile on her face. Pat then turns her head to the right and puts his cock right into her mouth. She realizes that Pat's cock still tasted of cum; he didn't even bother to wipe himself clean after unloading so much cum into her mouth earlier. Ray then takes a hold of her ankles and spreads her legs in the air as he buries his cock into her cunt once again. Spit or no, her pussy was still too wet to provide any resistance to his dick. Chuck returns to squeezing and pinching her breasts from the side as she grabs a hold of his cock once again.

Just as she was wondering what happened to Joe, he emerges from behind Chuck and jumps on top of her stomach. He then holds her tits together and proceeds to fuck them vigorously. With Chuck's hands now idle, he then squeezes Donna's ass and slowly teases his forefinger over her wet asshole. As he starts to massage her anus faster and faster, Donna returns the favor by jerking him off more furiously. Just as she was starting to get into the rhythm of everything, Pat pulls out of her mouth and starts lightly slapping his cock across her face. This leaves strings of spit and precum across her cheeks and eyes once again. As she tries to use her free hand to wipe her face, Pat thrusts his dick back into her mouth, instantly hitting her throat on the first thrust. This cause her eyes to tear up again, adding to the juices that are already on her face.

They all mercilessly continue pumping, fucking and thrusting into various parts of her body for a few minutes and she starts to think to herself "Those magic pills are legit; They're all still rock hard and none of them are showing hints of being done anytime soon."

Eventually, her body starts to shiver again, prompting Pat to pull out of her mouth and say "Let's hear it, Donna."

She tries to calm down and keeps her eyes open to look at Pat, but after three more hard thrusts from Ray, she could hold it in no longer. Her limbs seize up and her body arcs upward as she lets loose a loud, low-pitched scream, something none of them have ever heard before. Her body shivers as she finishes another orgasm, and then slowly stops to a peaceful rest.

"So, how's it going babe?" asks Ray, "Are you good or should we call it a night?"

Part of her wanted to take the offer, but the slight smile on Ray's face felt like a challenge. "I started this" Donna reminded herself "I'm not going down so easily."

"Oh I'm good" Donna replies aggressively "I won't be walking down the aisle properly tomorrow, that's for sure, but I'll be damned if I let any of you pervs leave here tonight with a single drop of sperm left in your balls" The boys all clap and cheer at her response.

"You're a warrior, Donna" Pat says to her.

With a big smile on his face, Ray takes Donna by the hand and guides her up from the couch. "I have something I want to try" Ray proclaims, "let's take this to the bedroom."

As they arrive in the bedroom, Ray lets go of Donna's hand and stacks the pillows against the headboard. After taking a quick scan of the entire room, she faces Donna and says "Ok babe, I want you on all fours on the bed."

Donna had no idea what his fiancee was up to, or why they needed a bed this time, but she gets on the bed and does what she was told.

"Um, I need your ass higher babe" Ray continues, "Lower your face about a couple inches off the bed and stick your ass in the air."

Donna rests her head on her forearms, spreads her legs a little bit and sticks her ass out, giving the boys a magnificent view of her wet holes. Ray turns on a tall reading lamp and points the spotlight directly at the bed for extra visibility. He then approaches the bed and kneels behind her, using his thumb to rub her juices against her clit and asshole. Thinking she knew what was coming, she lifts her head a little bit and faces forward, expecting to be rammed in the cunt once again.

To everyone's surprise, Ray sticks both his arms between her legs and across the entire length of her body. Before Donna could react, Ray reaches behind her neck and locks his hands together. He then lifts her up, stands on his knees, and turns around to face the spotlight while holding Donna in the air. The guys clap and nod their heads as they finally see what Ray was up to, which was to showcase Donna to them in a full nelson.

Despite every degrading thing she's gone through tonight, this new predicament still put Donna in shock. She was basically sitting up and suspended in the air, with her entire body being supported just by Ray's long arms. Her legs were being pinned by his forearms and raised as high as possible, with her knees right against her shoulders and her massive tits squeezed between her thighs. Her red, swollen pussy and her pulsating asshole, now both almost dripping with grool, were sticking out from under her legs and between her ass, and were both spread just enough to provide easy access. Due to Ray's locked grip behind her neck, her head was being forced forward and downward towards her breasts, which now looked even bigger due to being compressed by her legs.

Ray's lock on her was so tight that she couldn't really do anything with her hands and feet anymore aside from flail them around, causing her shaking white sneakers to distract the boys for a split second. Every private part of Donna's body was on full display in front of the guys, with the spotlight pointed directly at her body and providing a glistening effect on her wet cunt. With no control of her limbs or body, her breasts squeezed together to look even bigger, and her face, pussy and ass protruded in front of her, Ray has effectively transformed his fiancee into an immobile, breathing sex toy composed of gigantic tits and sloppy orifices.

A small sense of panic set in Donna's mind. She realizes that there was nothing she could do to defend her private parts if she wanted to, and she was staring at a bunch of massive, hard cocks just ready to prod and invade every inch of her. She powers through, though, and gathers herself, managing to display a weak yet evil smile as she watches her fiancee's friends start to approach the bed.

"Ok boys, who wants first?" asks Ray.

"I think its my turn in her mouth" Chuck answers as he climbs up onto the bed.

Donna opens her mouth wide and sticks her tongue out, awaiting Chuck's cock, knowing for sure that he hasn't had a chance to clean it yet and still smelled and tasted like dried cum. Chuck sticks his penis into her mouth but doesn't do any thrusting motions. Ray, using his grip behind her neck, drives her head back and forth, forcing Chuck's cock to hit the back of her throat with every forward motion. This brings tears to Donna's eyes once more as she starts to make sloppy noises with her mouth, all the while unable to use her hands even if just to wipe her face.

While barely being able to see or talk and having her throat and tongue used as a sex toy, Donna suddenly feels a splat of warm spit on her vagina and anus. She doesn't know who it was, but her eyes slightly widen as she feels a tongue rimming her bleached asshole and then slowly invading her defenseless cunt. This light tongue play suddenly switches to aggressive thrusting as Pat, who's positioned himself between Chuck's feet, spreads her swollen lips with his left hand, bobs his head back and forth against her pussy, and uses his right thumb to enter her anus. Minutes go by and Ray gives Donna no reprieve as he continues to force her face onto Chuck's cock, slightly wiggling her entire body with every thrust and making her feel Pat's tongue and thumb even more.

Donna was having a hard time breathing, with Chuck being in her mouth now for who knows how long. She tries to use her right hand to slap Ray's head behind her, and he draws her head away from Chuck.

"Are you ok?" asks Ray.

"Mostly," Donna answers, "but I need a break every now and then to breath-hhhrmmm."

Her sentence gets interrupted by a soft moan as Pat continues to invade her wet holes below. Donna then continues"I bet the back of my throat now has a dent in the shape of a penis head" Chuck laughs as he starts to jerk his shaft, just inches away from her eyes.

"Just in time" Ray answers back, "My legs and shoulders are getting tired. I'm not Chuck, you know?"

With that, Pat moves away from Donna and stands back up, saying "Well, you have those pillows stacked perfectly behind you. You can sit on the bed and lean against it while maintaining the full nelson. That way she can sit on top of your body without you having to hold her up."

"Yeah, lets try that" Ray answers, "but do me a favor will you dude? could you turn that mirror so its facing me directly?"

As Pat walks towards the mirror and points it towards the back of the bed, Ray sits back against the pillows, and checks the angle on the mirror, all the while carrying Donna in his arms like a toy.

"Perfect, thanks dude" Ray says to Pat as he suddenly lifts Donna up, suspending her in the air even higher, then slowly drops her back down, impaling her cunt on his raging hard-on. "

Fuuuuuuck" Donna cries out, as she completely misses the fact that Ray was using the mirror just to see where her pussy and his cock were. He then uses his hips to ram her pussy slowly, yet forcefully, from below, causing her to close her eyes and moan continuously. At this point, every inch of her cunt is so sensitive that every bit of Ray's movements are creating small orgasmic jolts across her entire body. Just as Donna was getting lost in the sensation of being bounced up and down her fiancee's rock hard cock, she feels a gentle touch on her chin, causing her to slightly open her teary eyes. She then sees Joe standing in front of her, holding her chin up while pointing his massive erection right at her mouth.

Joe then speaks up "Well, im pretty sure you can barely move right now, and Ray looks busy destroying your cunt, so I guess I'm gonna have to fuck your face by myself again."

Donna tries to nod her head as the head of his penis enters her lips. Joe grabs her by her ponytail once more and starts fucking her face slowly, only feeding her about half of his cock with every thrust. Donna then notices that Pat and Chuck were standing beside them on the bed, just stroking their shafts as they watch her get double-penetrated. With her raised arms barely able to move, she uses her hands to motion to them, pointing at their feet and then pointing to the back of the headboard behind Ray. Pat realizes what she's trying to say and puts one foot over the headboard, with Chuck following suit. They slowly inch closer towards Donna until she's able to grab their erections in her hands and slowly jerks them off.

As Ray sees his future bride's efforts to milk each and every one of them, he gets unbelievably turned on and starts going deeper and faster into Donna's aching cunt. This increased activity inside her swollen pussy manages to turn her cock-stifled moans into cock-stifled growling. Her low-pitched growling flips a switch in Joe's head, causing him to turn the heat up as well. He tightens his grip on Donna's hair and holds out his left hand against the wall behind the bed, leaning over her and thrusting his entire cock inside her mouth. This causes a generous amount of saliva to spurt out of her mouth and drip onto her tits and belly button

The sensations inside Donna's mouth and pussy are starting to push her over the edge, and she unconciously starts stroking Pat and Chuck even faster. They, in turn, use their free hands to manhandle her breasts. A vicious cycle is now starting to show itself. As Ray sees them abusing her tightly compressed tits, he then proceeds to pound her pussy even faster and harder than before. This, again, leads to Donna attempting to groan even louder with Joe's cock in her mouth, which causes him to lean over Donna even more, allowing him to fuck her face deeper and faster as well. This cycle continues until they reach the peak of their abilities.

At this point, every single one of their cocks are viciously going in and out of Donna completely in sync, creating a chorus of slushing, thumping, moaning and choking sounds. Pat and Chuck were able to further lubricate their cocks by scooping some of the spit that Donna is continously raining down on her own breasts and applying it on her hands. They have now managed to turn her breasts into hard, purple blobs that look like they're about to burst, all the while enjoying the vigorous handjobs that she's administering to their cocks, creating a smooth slushing sound with every stroke. Ray is now angrily driving his entire cock up Donna's pussy as deep and as fast as he can. With every violent insertion, his pelvis pounds her raw ass and his balls hit her swollen lips, creating a series of thumping sounds. Finally, Joe has managed to fully straighten Donna's throat by pushing down on her ponytail, allowing him to mercilessly drill her face using all the weight and speed that he could muster. Every plunge of Joe's massive dick down Donna's throat is creating even more saliva to form in her mouth, causing her continuous moaning to be interrupted by the sound of choking from time to time.

Countless minutes go by with her sneakers flailing in the air, tears flowing to the side of her face and hard cocks all around and inside her, Donna closes her eyes to let a rush of thoughts fill her head. Her first thought was about the pills "Oh my god, I don't think they're ever going to cum. Are they actually going to pound me till I'm unconscious? I'm starting to regret buying those pills." Next up was her phone, which was still recording in the room outside. "I wish I had a separate camera in here. Maybe someday I could have shown their wives how they tried to fuck me to death. Not to mention having a glorious sex tape I can flick my clit to every now and then."

Her peaceful contemplation was cut short as an orgasmic feeling shoots through her entire body. "Holy shit this is going to be big" she thinks to herself. Within a couple of seconds, her eyes roll to the back of her head as her body tries to arch backward, forcing Ray to tighten his grip even further to prevent her from wiggling out. She tries to let out a high-pitched moan, but is muffled by Joes cock yet again. Unable to move, her entire body just starts shaking wildly, with her nipples bouncing up and down furiously as her thighs squeeze her breasts even tighter. Her hands let go of Pat and Chuck's dicks as she forms tight fists that start to shake along with the rest of her. She eventually calms down and opens her eyes, looking directly at Joe, who still has the entire length of his dick inside her mouth and throat.

Joe's voice breaks through the sound of Ray pounding Donna's swollen cunt. "Ok I may need to pull out soon" says Joe.

Ray, who has been under Donna this entire time, quickly answers "Ok, dont cum just yet bro, not while I'm down here. If you get your cum on me, I'm gonna have to go to therapy for the rest of my life."

"God, please dont put these images in my head" Chuck quickly retorts as all the boys retreat from their positions, leaving Donna breathing heavily on the bed as she's splayed out with her back against the pillows, her legs spread eagled and her knees raised. Her vagina was so sore that she was feeling it throb inside her. Her breasts now also had some bruise marks, causing her to worry about the low cut wedding dress she was going to wear tomorrow.

Ray puts his hand between her legs, gives her swollen pussy lips a couple of playful taps and says "You did a damn good job babe, but I'm sure you realize, we're not really done yet"

Donna slumps her shoulders and exhales "I'm sorry guys, I'm all out of ideas. Those pills are too good. They were just supposed to resurrect your cocks, not make them immortal".

The guys laugh as she holds her hand to her chin, as if in thought, and continues "How about this, then? What if you stand around in a circle, put your cocks together in the middle, and I impale my ass on all your dicks at the same time. You can all hold me in the air as I pump your bundled cocks in and out of me as fast as I can until every one of you cums in my ass. I'll even promise to take all your sperm out of my anus afterwards and drink it in a cup, if the thought of that makes you hornier."

The eyes guys widen in shock as they start to look at each other. Donna then throws a pillow at them that smacks Pat right in the face. "That was a joke, you pervs. What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously." Donna tells them as they all chuckle.

Ray then clears his throat and says "Don't worry babe, we can mostly take care of ourselves from here on out" as he slowly strokes his cock.

Pat, then, sarcastically says "It'd be a shame to dump all of our sperm into the shower though, don't you think? I heard too much semen can damage pipes or something."