Patrick and the Perverts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna thinks for a second and shoots a devilish smile back at Pat while saying "I'm not actually the one with this sort of degredation fetish, but of course I'm game, master. Should I start now?"

"Wait, hold up" Joe thinks to himself, "did she just say imply that one of our wives has this kind of fetish?" He was about to ask Donna directly when Pat announces "Sure, start whenever you want".

With that, Donna slowly devours Pat's cock and just holds it in her mouth, trying to feel all of it's little details with her tongue. She could tell that Pat was not much of a grower; even soft, his dick was already 6 inches long and thicker than average. After teasing the head and feeling a bit of precum coming out of it, Donna takes his dick out of her mouth, with a visible string forming between her lips and Pat's shaft.

She then lowers her head and uses her tongue to try and reach Pat's balls. As she starts licking Pat's balls, the guys notice that his dick, wet with a combination of his precum and Donna's saliva, was continuously rubbing across Donna's face, smearing it with juices in the process. As she tries to reach even further behind his balls, her face and parts of her hair were now all wet. Donna has also noticed how wet her face has become, so she starts to try and get her face even wetter.

She gathers a bit of spit on her tongue and starts to lick his shaft from the base to the tip. As she licks him back down going toward his balls, his cock starts dripping and slobbering even more juices all over her face. As she feels some of it go on her left eye, she takes both of his balls completely into her mouth and, at the same time, tries to wipe the liquid from her eye using his shaft. She then uses her tongue to play with his sack as she tries to get her eye clear, but it was no use.

She notices that licking his testicles clean seems to be making his dick harder, though. She then takes his tip into her mouth, this time to suck it as dry as she could and proceeds to rub her eye on the head of his penis, still trying to take the spit and precum out. It was working, and she was starting to be able to open her left eye again, but then she feels his cock withdraw away from her, and out of nowhere, Pat slaps her left cheek with his now fully hard cock.

Despite the fact that he warned her about it, Donna was still shocked for a split second. Once she regains her senses, she tries to take his throbbing cock back into her mouth, but he again draws it back and whips his cock across her face. For a moment she was confused as to what to do next, but then Pat grabs both of her breasts and lifts them towards her face like a couple of canteloupes.

"Lubricate your tits" Pat says sharply.

Donna then gathers a large amount of saliva and spits on her own tits. Pat lets go of her tits, grabs the back of her head, and shoves his dick deep into her mouth.

"Your tits are too large, you need more liquids" says Pat.

With that, he proceeds to throat fuck her, and after a minute, sees that enough spit had dripped from her mouth and onto her soaking breasts. Pat then grabs her tits once again, and shoves his dick between them, pumping in and out from slightly below her areola. Donna, now teary eyed from the sudden throat fucking, looks at Pat and tries to think of how she could help him out.

She stares at the head of the cock darting in and out of her cleavage and thought maybe his dick was big enough for her mouth to reach. She then puts her tongue out and was able to start licking the head everytime he pounded it into her tits. She wonders if she could wrap her lips completely around the head as he thrusted upward, so she tries lowering her head to try and reach it.

Pat then says "I could help you with that" as he lowers his hips a little bit.

After saying that, the tip of his cock was now suddenly plunging in and out of her mouth, in sync with her breasts. She hadn't realized that Pat wasn't thrusting the entire length of his shaft before, but with this new angle, his cock could now feel her breasts, lips and tongue with every stroke. She starts using her tongue to swirl around the head everytime it was in her mouth, and she notices that he was leaking precum again. Once she had enough precum in her mouth, she took a short break from sucking him off and let it all drip on her breasts and nipples.

As she takes the head of his cock in her mouth once again, Pat then announces "I'm about to cum now, and I want to cum in your mouth. When I'm done, don't swallow, dont gurgle. Just hold it in your mouth."

She was about to try and say "ok" with his cock in her mouth when she suddenly feels a stream of cum burst into her. Pat said not to swallow, but some of his cum goes straight into her throat, and there was nothing she could do about it. Good thing, though, was she still managed to keep a vast majority of his semen in her mouth.

Once Pat was done, he pulls his cock out of her and says "Now, free your hands and use them to squeeze your tits together. Tightly"

She immediately did as she was told, but Pat slapped her across the cheek with his cock once again, saying "Higher, Donna, as high as your tits go."

She gathers her tits together and holds them as close to her face as possible.

"Next" Pat said, "slowly let my cum drip over your tits. Do your best to hold most of it between your breasts."

Donna then takes her tongue out and lets his cum drip slowly in the middle of her cleavage, all the while keeping eye contact with Pat. The amount of cum he dumped in her mouth made this quite the challenge, but luckily his sperm was so thick the she manages to keep most of it in a pool over her breasts.

Suddenly, Pat losses his stern attitude, smiles at her and says "Thanks Donna, that was unbelievable. You're amazing" as he hands her a towel to clean the semen off her tits.

"Wait" Donna stops him as she lowers her head towards the pool of cum on her tits and proceeds to slurp and swallow most of it. When her mouth couldn't reach what was left, she extends her left arm to hold both of her breasts and uses her right hand to scoop the remaining cum into her mouth. As she stands up, she again puts her tongue out, showing Pat the thick semen now resting on it, and then quickly gulps all of it.

Ray, mostly just thinking out loud, suddenly speaks out "That is the dirtiest I've ever seen her, even in my fantasies".

Chuck quickly responds,"Well, I guess it's up to us to beat it then" as he puts his hand on Ray's shoulder and laughs.

The guys were heading back to their seats when Donna stops them and points at the clock, saying "Look guys, its getting really late. Your wives are probably in bed now, we should probably try to make this go a little faster."

Joe then interjects "Aren't you texting with them though? Dont they have any updates?"

"I turned my phone off" answered Donna, "they can't know what we've been doing here until Sunday afternoon, so I thought I'd let them have some privacy as well."

Chuck shrugs and raises his eyebrows as she asks Donna "Ok, how do you suggest we make this go faster?"

"Well," she replies, "The only guys I need to please to end our night are you and my dear fiancee here. I say, both of you just pick a card from the deck and the higher card wins. Aces are higher than Kings."

Chuck and Ray look at each other and nod their heads. Joe then grabs the deck and lets both guys choose their cards. Chuck draws a queen and Ray manages to get a 3. "Ok then" Pat remarks, "no questions about that I guess."

Donna puts her hands on her waist and asks Chuck "What will it be Chuck? You've been watching me for quite some time now. I'm guessing you already know what you want" as she bites her lower lip.

"Sure do" Chuck quickly replies. He then grabs the dildo and gives it to Ray saying "hold on to this for me dude, I'll need your help for this."

As Ray takes the dildo from him, Chuck then takes off all of his clothes and places them neatly on the foyer console. Donna then watches Chuck as he slowly walks back towards her, admiring the view every step of the way. Despite being the smallest among the guys at 5'7", Chuck definitely has the most impressive and intimidating physique. The guys say he looks so much like a young Jean Claude Van Damme that Joe frequently calls him 'Bloodsport'. He wasn't disappointing below the belt either, with his hard cock looking every bit as big as Pat's.

"This is going to be short and sweet, Donna" Chuck proclaims "how's your core and leg strength these days, if I might ask?"

"Oh, pretty good," Donna answers, "don't worry about it."

Donna was basically addicted to indoor cycling and does yoga on her lazy days, so she certainly wasn't worried despite having no idea why Chuck was asking such a question.

"Here's what I want us to do." Chuck continues, "I'm going to lift you by your waist and filp you over. We're basically going to do a standing 69. You can then suck my cock while I eat your cunt. Let's race to see which of us can make the other cum faster"

"Whoa, a race?" Donna interrupts, "Is there a prize then?"

"Sure," Chuck answers, "winner gets to call where I shoot my cum. What do you think Ray?"

He then answers "No complaints here, and we will definitely be able to tell when she cums. That wasn't an act when she came earlier, she's that loud like every single time."

Donna laughs and then says "Sounds good, Let's do this then" as she raises her arms, waiting for Chuck to lift her up.

He buries her head between her huge breasts then suddenly wraps his arms around her waist and lifts her up. He then effortlessly flips her over, giving himself the best possible view of her wet cunt. Donna, obviously enjoying herself, rubs her lips on the tip of his cock as she slowly spreads her legs to the side until they were basically horizontal. She then uses her hands to spread her pussy lips and ass cheeks from behind at the same time, giving Chuck an even better, close up view of her orifices.

"Let's go, then" Donna dares Chuck, which was all he needed to hear as he buries his tongue in her wide-open vagina. This made Donna's eyes roll in ecstasy for a second, but she composes herself quickly and takes the head of his cock into her mouth, rapidly rolling her tongue around the edges.

After a minute, they both raise the levels of their cunnilingus. Chuck proceeds to bury his nose into her cunt as he dines on her clit. Donna responds by spitting on his cock and taking the whole thing up to the base. She then proceeds to take his cock in and out of her mouth so fast that her ponytail starts swinging wildly below her. As he watches his fiancee suspended upside down, spreading her own holes from behind, and participating in an actual oral contest, Ray starts to think to himself "Damn, how in the world can I top this? This is insane."

Ray's thoughts get interrupted as Donna finally lets go of her pulsating pussy lips and grips Chuck's ass. She then uses her hands to lift herself further up and quickly wraps her arms around Chuck's waist, with her legs now starting to grip his head and giving him even easier access to her holes. This wasn't her goal though; This slightly higher position gives her a better angle to take Chuck's entire cock, from tip to base.

Chuck immediately feels the difference, with the tip of his cock slamming against the back of Donna's throat as she uses her cheeks and tongue to massage the head and shaft with each and every stroke. Chuck tries to up his game as well, now licking Donna from clit to butthole, with her juices slowly sliding towards her body. Donna's new angle, while effective, does have some negative effects on her as face as well. Tears are streaming towards her hair now and a huge amount of saliva is starting to spill out of her mouth and into her nose. This doesn't deter her, though, as she digs down and goes even faster than before, causing bubbles to form over her nose as she attempts to breath over the flow of precum and spit sliding down her face.

Chuck, meanwhile, has no idea of the troubles facing Donna as she goes to town on him. All he can feel is the amazing sensation being caused by the various parts of Donna's mouth. Sensing trouble, he looks at Ray and motions him over with his right hand, managing to to keep Donna in the air with just his left arm and his right forearm. Ray walks towards Chuck, knowing that he was asking for the dildo he handed over earlier. Before walking away, though, Ray pauses to take a close up look of her fiancees sloppy cunt and asshole.

As he was admiring the view of her wife's juices sliding around between her fuck holes, Chuck interrupts everything by shoving the dildo straight down her pussy. Her cunt was so wet at this point that it slid all the way in with zero effort, but that doesn't mean that Donna didn't feel it.

She pulls her mouth away from Chuck's cock and exclaims "holy fuck!"

She was about to protest, but she remembered that she said herself that the guys can put anything in her as long as she could physically take it. She then just goes back to using Chuck's dick to furiously throatfuck herself, hoping that Chuck was about to blow. It was no use though; Chuck was now rapidly pumping the dildo in and out of her way faster than she was sucking him.

He then tries to take his pinky out as he holds the dildo, teasing Donna's asshole with every thurst of the dildo and sucking her clit at the same time. Donna was doing all she could to hold out, but Chuck's was now sliding his pinky into her asshole with every thrust. It wasn't much, probably just up to the end of the fingernail, but it was more than she could handle.

She gives up after a few seconds, taking her arms off of Chuck's waist and using her fingers to spreads her asshole to allow his pinky to slide in further. This was particularly shocking to Ray, knowing his fiancee's aversion to anal sex. "Those games with the dildo to her asshole were just a bluff," he though to himself, but Chuck seems to have bought it, for better or for worse.

With Chuck now using his entire pinky to fuck her asshole as he licks her clit and drives the dildo into her sloppy cunt, she lets go of his cock completely and screams out.

It took a few seconds, but as Donna's voice dies down and her legs stop shaking, Chuck remarks "Nice, my choice then." Donna, still reeling from her mind-bending orgasm, couldn't manage a response.

"Don't worry Donna" Chuck says, "I'm just gonna cum in your mouth. You should be used to that by now. I'll need to move us over to that couch though, for support."

As he walks towards the long couch, with Donna's pussy in his face and his cock resting against her nose, Joe remarks "Whoa, need a break Bloodsport? Did your muscles finally give out?"

Chuck smiles and quickly responsds "Nah bro, this just makes it easier for her." He then spreads his legs slightly and kneels on the couch, with Donna's head lifted just slightly over the seat and her ponytail resting against the back of the couch.

Chuck then asks Donna "Hey Donna, you ok down there?"

Donna responds softly, with her senses not really all there just yet "Yeah I'm good, what are we doing?"

"I'm going to fuck your face now and cum in your mouth" Chuck replies, "You can spit or swallow afterwards, up to you."

The statement wakes her up a little bit and she responds "do your worst, perv. I'm ready."

Donna then opens her mouth takes her tongue out, as always, which lets Chuck slide his cock inside her. As Donna grips his shaft with her lips, he starts thrusting slowly, trying to get a feel of how Donna's doing. She then uses her left arm to help support herself off the seat and caresses Chuck's ass with her right hand. Chuck takes this as a signal to go forward, which leads to him stroking into her mouth faster and deeper.

As Chuck speeds up, the reasoning behind this weird couch position suddenly makes sense to the guys. With the couch cushion right behind her head, Chuck has basically transformed her mouth into a living fuckhole, leaving her head with nowhere to go as he pumps his dick in and out of her. The slight upward curve of Chuck's cock is working in Donna's favor, as her immobile head can at least take Chuck's entire length properly. With Donna's head basically trapped between the couch and Chuck's throbbing cock, there was really nothing left for her to do but to try and enjoy the moment, squeezing Chuck's ass as she tries to exhale through her nose to divert the massive amount of drool and precum now sliding down from her lips.

Chuck mistakingly takes this squeeze as a signal to go all out, which causes him to furiously fuck Donna's upside down mouth and throat, slamming his body against her face with every thrust. As Chuck nears his climax, he pounds her face as fast as he could before releasing his entire load. Donna's eyes widen, surprised with the amount of cum now flooding her mouth. Chuck pulls his cock away from her as soon as he's unleased his entire load.

Unable to swallow properly, Donna is forced to completely open her mouth as soon Chuck frees it. This causes most of his cum to gush out of her mouth and onto her nose and eyes. She tries to swallow as much as she can to stem the flow, but doing this while upside down was just something she couldn't manage to do properly. As Chuck gently lets her body down onto the couch, he finally sees the result of his work. Lying on the sofa was Donna, with her cheeks, eyes, forehead and hair completely covered in sperm. He also notices bubbles forming below her nose as she tries to breathe under the thick blanket of semen on her face. He immediately grabs a towel and helps Donna wipe the cum from her face, obviously worried if she was fine.

She then surprises him by saying "Sorry Chuckie, I tried to swallow your cum but it was difficult to do while on my head. Did you enjoy my throat at least?"

Chuck couldn't belief what he heard. This woman, completely drenched in his spunk and unable to see or breathe properly, is asking HIM how HE was doing. "You are a goddess Donna," Chuck replies, "and your throat was awesome".

As Ray helps her fiancee sit up, Donna starts to wipe Chuck's cum off her face. She couldn't resist one last taste though, slurping some of the cum off the towel and licking her lips afterwards. She then turns to him and says. "Looks like you're up babe. Take your time and think about what you want. I need a break anyway."

She then stands up, walks toward their bedroom and shoots Chuck a smile as she says " I'll need to clean up for a bit. I'm pretty sure I still have cum up my nose." As Donna shuts the bedroom door, Ray stands up and talks to the guys.

Inside the bedroom, Donna grabs a towel and starts to clean herself up again. By this time, she's managed to drain 3 of the guys, but with no cocks in her pussy to show for it. She was so horny that she was starting to contemplate fucking the bedpost. She was thinking of wrapping a condom around the big round post and then just forcing it inside her cunt as she fingered her ass.

She then shook her head and continued wiping herself clean. "Don't get ahead of yourself" she thought, "Ray's not going to let you end the night with no actual fucking." She then looks at the mirror and realizes that wiping with the towel barely cleaned her up. There were still dried and glistening bits of cum all over her face and hair. Out of curiousity, she takes random pieces of cum off her face and tries to taste who it belonged to. She then laughs as she realized how stupid it was to try and guess who's cum was whose. She goes into the bathroom and gives her entire body a quick rinse before drying herself and heading back out to the main room.

As Donna walks out of the bedroom, still just wearing her sneakers and nothing else, she's taken aback by what she sees before her; all four of the guys were now naked and sporting raging boners.