All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 07'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
excellent chapter

I can not wait until Patrick finds happiness and i hope that Melissa's mother gets everything she deserves.

another excellent chapter I can hardly wait for the next installment Super work thank you posting it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I do hope that both Patrick and Kevyn discuss that email from Melissa. It seems that Melissa has conscious because her momma sure doesn't. I hope that Katrina puts her in her place quick, fast and in a hurry!!! I don't like ho's but old ho's are the worst!! Great chapter, I love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great chapter. Kevyn and Patrick are finally on the road to really being a couple.

Linda is a manipulative woman who could have everything that most woman would want if she wasn't greedy... so greedy. Her husband didn't like how fast and how much she had spent his (their) finances. I am a bit amazed that she wasn't atttending more social functions to meet potential next victims.

Melissa's warning was a shocker, but maybe good is somewhere in her.

Kal, this chapter was so enjoyable in its description of Kevyn's preparation for the batting cage date, the date, and Kevyn's and Patrick's thoughts and actions after this signicifant date.

Thanks for another fantastic story - please - another chapter - real soon.

vt

ToFall4ToFall4over 12 years ago
One word 'Wow'

I loved this chapter. Their chemistry is great.

Very curious how the whole ordeal with Linda will unfold, and I have a feeling that Stuart Brinkman is the guy that tried to make a pass on Kevyn.

And thank you for giving Katrina & Ethan a bigger role in this. I really think Katrina will put Linda in her place, or maybe together with Kevyn.

Please provide us with an update soon ;-)

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
following this closely

This is evolving lovely, my girl. Look for new chapters and am trying NOT to be fanatical about it. Love the Sinclair clan.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago

girl please don't let Linda get f***up by Katrina hurt her about bothering her famliy. pleas let them mate real soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GEESH...again!

Your ability to weave a story is truly amazing! I've read all of your submissions, and each one has a different voice and the characters are well developed. As great as your ability is, I can still see growth with each subsequent submission. Keep 'em coming! Keep 'em coming!

On a side note, I understand why you wrote Veronica and Vanessa, while writing this one about Patrick (which I want to read way, way, way more about...even more than IWLYF!)

Great Work, Kal!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2about 12 years ago
OMG

Thanks so much for this great update and everything seems to be falling into place so nicely I can't wait to see what happens next and when Kevyn claimed him I was like OMG that was so priceless! I'm already so tired of Linda and she don't realize who's family she's really messing with but if she think she can easily get over on Katrina she pick the right one now cause Katrina will clearly see through her and put her in her place real fast if she don't hurt her first. Man imagine she has a wonderful husband who want to give her everything and she's acting so stupid it will serve her right to loose everything shoot most women would give anything to be treated so well anyways happy that Melissa warmed both Kevyn and Patrick about her crazy mom too please update again real soon thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hurry with next chapter

i love all your submissions. i check

every day to see if you have added a new chapter....keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I think Kevyn's womanly pride made her claim Patrick. She was tired of people discounting them being together and she had had enough. Good Chapter. I can't wait until they actually get together and do the damn thing! :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
Good chapter :)

Man i can't wait to see how Melissa's mom gets hers :)

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

Linda was dumb ole broad. She better stop while she's ahead before she losing everthing.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

Why is she so greedy????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVE THIS CHAPTER

QUICK ? CAN U PROVIDE SUME PICS OF KEVYN AND PATRICK I WOULD LOVE TO C SOME EVEN THOUGH THEY R FICTIONAL BUT IT WOULD B NICE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gahhhh!!!! LOVE THIS

Your writing has really improved since your first publishing of "Ethan". I love how you've sort of flipped the script by making Kevyn the one to claim Patrick. I also like that Patrick seems comfortable with that, not feeling emasculated by it. I can;t wait to see how "the talk" plays out so update soon

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

Linda is going to pay for her greediness!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago

after reading all the commenst about this chapter the one thing i didnt see anyone else comment on was the new teacher "Stuart", enough said , I know things are about to get really really bad for them, keep it coming loving the ride so far.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Hmm..

I'm wondering if "Stuart" is a vampire? Either way, he and Melissa's mom spell trouble

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
make the story longer

please make the stories longer pleasseee

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 12 years ago
Wondering Why...

Yep, it's about to get bad alright... Wondering why nobody else made the connection... Stuart/Stu from the park that's been bugging Kevyn...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Woot Woot!

Kevyn: Mine

Patrick: Yours

Luv, luv the twist on mating!

(Naughty Nymph)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can smell trouble big time!

If Melissa was bad, her momma is going to be 3 times worse. I have a feeling if they don't get control of this situation quickly Kevyn and Patrick are going to have some hard times ahead of them. I am glad that Melissa gave both of them the heads up when it comes to her momma and her wannabee, social climbing, gold digging ways! She does not care where the money comes from as long as she can get it. Somehow I have a feeling Kevyn is going to be used as a pawn to get to the Sinclaires. This "Stu" person I bet is half vampire and human ( day walker) and a hunter. He is going to use Kevyn to take revenge on the Sinclaires, most likely for a rape either Patrick or one of the other brothers committed in there past. He is trouble big time!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
The Plot thickens

OH WOW!!!!! Really... Man cant we all just get along. So now the man from the park comes into play and the mother is out to make a million bucks and Melissa is on the ran... But Kevyn and Patrick are trying to bond... Hmmmm What other twist can be thrown into this story... Ok ok next chapter here I come.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
you

The way you make connections and tie loose ends is phenomenal

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
stu, damn

i've been reading this since early this morning, with no sleep in sight its so captivating

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In awe!

Spent the entire day reading Ethan, Mason and now Patrick. I'm truly in love. You are so talented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 06 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info