All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 12'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And the plot thickens.. AGAIN!

I can not wait for the next chapter.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excellent chapter

your chapters keep getting better and better i can hardly wait for the next chapter i am dying to know what Clay thinks he is going to do and what Patrick response is going to be

whenwilliwhenwilliabout 12 years ago
Great as always!

I love all of your stories!!! Keep it up and I will keep reading.

ToFall4ToFall4about 12 years ago
Nice

Hey Kal, Another good chapter. Please update soon, I can't wait.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Dude

Once again you got me teary eyed. Darn you! JK - wonderful update (as usual) and I look forward to Patrick & Kevyn's tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love this story. Please update! I look everyday for an update. I so want them to be together and I want Gene to get his. He does not know who is he up against.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
i cant fav all ur stories

The list would b too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Supreb

I cannot decided which of your stories I love best, but I will say that "Patrick" move me deeply. Outstanding writing and dialogue between the characters. Thank you Bain

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Wow...

I loved the update!! Gene and Clay don't know who they are messing with. I'm glad that Kevyn finally acknowledged him as her significant other. I look forward to more updates-- this story gets deeper and deeper. Well Done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Kal, I always loved your stories but this one beats all.Heart Touching romance between Kevyn and Patrick. Patrick is there by her side in everything.Kevyn is really going through hell and i love that Patrick is taking so good care of her . No doubt Kevyn is Patrick's mate, Patrick has not given up on her.Their love is fighting all odds.Kevyn can always fall back on Patrick.Patrick will surely make Kevyn his soon, Patrick meets every problem midway before it even meets Kevyn without her even asking for his help.Patrick is so protective of Kevyn.This guy will get her, m sure.Now whts with this guy clay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Patrick has gotten closer to Kevyn in last few chapters.This chapter had so much sadness. Kevyn is just a small leaf trying to keep afloat in the vast ocean.Patrick is the rock of her life.Patrick seems to connect to her pain beautifully and is a gr8 support to her.He can read her mind and understands her so well.Even when she is away fighting her battles, he doesnt leave her thinking she's doesn't love him instead fights her battles with her.Patrick shouldnt allow anyone now to come in his way to getting his mate Kevyn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Kalamzoo your best so far. Kevyn and Patrick are the best couple so far.Made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Another chapter.Is it some conspiracy against Kevyn and Patrick's love? Kevyn has had too much going on and now clay is all set to seperate them.Everything's upto Patrick now, what will he do?

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
This was banging!!!!!!

Well....well...well... First dual challenges to Patrick and now...dual challenges to Kevyn. That chapter was AWESOME!!!!. So damn smooth you never saw the flip and twist coming. Thank you.

A devilish old love and selfish conniving brother is a twofer and who can't love the suspense of that?

Work the magic and show us how this situation shakes out.

So excited I could just spit, my girl!!!! Come on....come on wit' it!!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago
Grow a set..........Damn

Power can be a powerful motivator but let's hope Gene's blood bonds to his family and sister over-ride his ego. I concur Patrick and Kevyn relationship is on the upswing. I for one am not complaining.

Thanks for the speedy update. I am looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I AM PISSED!

Answers. I want them!!! MOAR!! GIVE ME MOAR!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot hot hot,,,,,,,,,,

love your stories and i am NOT the best editor in the world but ... girl you need some need some "," ... The comma ( , ) is a punctuation mark. use the comma... I get it know why she was sooo pissed about the rapes... but that dude rape her and got away with it... right ?!?! and mostlylikey got the big v from her.... which why she swore off men. i am sooo right ... RIGHT?!?! soooo, patty boy is going get in a fight with puff and hurt him then find that clay and rapes his ass right?!?!?! or is this not that kind of story... totally poetic justise though... ha ha LOVE THIS SHIT!!! YOU DUH BEST B!

Nala6Nala6about 12 years ago
WHY!!!!

Do you have to leave us hanging like that, its just evil.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
You would think that her family would be happy that Kevyn has someone in her life!

What information does Kevyn have about Clay that would be dangerous to him? It is a damn good thing that Patrick is what he is. A lesser being wouldn't be able to keep her safe from what is coming, and her own brother is too much of a coward to step up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was a very good chapter BUT it still wasn't long enough;) Can not wait for the beat down that Clay will be getting and Greg as well if he doesn't protect Keyvin! Thanks for the update Kala!!

Now I'm gonna stalk your other stories!

Anjel54

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You have updated next chapter. Kevyn was raped?? I Dont think so she is a rape victim.Clay maybe had feelings for her once which he couldn't express to kevyn.Would wait for next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Who is this Clay person and why is he so obsessed with Kevyn? I can't wait for Patrick to beat him!!! Poor Kevyn can't catch a break her family is crazy and very selfish!!! He brother Gene is certifiable but will he choose his sister over that crazy ass Clay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Most intriguing...

...that Patrick mentioned that he only needs extra blood if he's injured. A mere remark at the time, but seems to possibly set up what could happen in the near future with Clayton Robinson in the picture. Poor Puff...he's gonna die. Poor Clay...he's gonna die, too. Poor Gene...he'd better get smart!

Just can't wait for Patrick and Kevyn to be together, then for more little Sinclaires to hit the scene.

Amazing writing, Kal!

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Constant Intrigue

It will be interesting to see how Kevyn and Patrick respond to the threat of Gene, Clay, and...Puff.

Trouble loves our heroine.

Thank you!

M1

Unfortunately, for unknown reasons I can't register my vote at this time. Rest assured when I can it will be 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Man !!! Troubles never leave Kevyn & Patrick. I'm sure Patrick will be the knight in shining armour again and fight for his love kevyn .They are made for each other.

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

You're killing me! Clay better pray Patrick isn't hurt cuz he ass is going down har if he does! I hope Gene goes down hard too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Yeah.Clay is obsessed with Kevyn. There will never be another Kevyn. Heck..Kevyn is so lovable.She is so different from other girls.She is someone any guy would want to take to his mom. She has everything a guy would want in a mate.Love, affection,care, loyalty,humbleness, wise, no ego, no airs.She is a girl, every guy would want to come home to every day of his life.A perfect wife, A perfect mother, A perfect life partner who would stand by in the darkest hour with a smile on her face and motivate to sail through .Who wouldn't love kevyn?Damn it.Kevyn is his biggest regret.If only he would have told Kevyn before. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Clay is no less than Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Damnnnnn it. Kevyn. There will never be another you. Clay will always kick himself for not telling her this.DAMNNNN IT.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
As long as this Puff dude is human

Patrick and Kevyn will be fine. She might get a bit roughed up, but he'll save her and they'll move on. Looking forward to the next chapter.

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago

more more more please more. i cant wait to read the next chapter. please don't let Clay or Gene do some than stupid cuz i already know Patrick is going to act a donkey...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1666 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 11 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info