All Comments on 'Patricks Marriage Changes Ch. 03'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Umm

I thought we had seen the end of Joan from the "Julie's New Job" series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Always been a fan

I've always been a fan of everything curious2c has written and this story is no different. Good work so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Nothing but a rewrite

I was gonna wait until the end, but unwarranted "praise" for this

needed some balance. You're repeating yourself -- badly.

The ChauffeurThe Chauffeurover 20 years ago
STOP...Enough Already !!!

Are there any original story ideas left in this world. This is nothing more than a repeat of hundreds of other stories. Oh, here's a shocker...the Jamaicans will have HUGE COCKS and she'll love it...YAWN !!!

Kanga40Kanga40over 20 years ago
Sorry curious, but.....

The three comments about more of the same ARE VALID.

No matter how you twist this story it is Julie's New Job and/or Sarah & Ben all over again. She has already cheated, he is already compromised, so what can you do about that?

I truly like your writing, but not when it is the same story so often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
And don't tell me

The big dicked Jamaicans will triple fuck all her holes at once and she will beg them to do it??

Then eventually the couple will get out of their clutches and live happily ever after??

Oh, did I forget the bit where they go to counselling?

AND the bit about how much better their sex lives now are after the affairs are all over.

FUCKING WELL SAVE ME!

Please write another story - you have written this one quite a few times already.

Get out of the rut my friend.

You do have a talent for writing, now it's time to exercise your imagination for a new plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Continue your excellent story!

I like the work of curious2c, I think he(or she) is a good writer, a really good storyteller. I think that a good writing goes from things like good content and good form of storytelling. As people here are for erotic stories not much is left about new content, as much one of the most popular themes is of wife turned to slut. So aside occasional newness in one or other detail, the challenge is to work or rework the wife/slut theme for a new form of telling it. And more telling for attractive to readers. Despite for a fast readers, something may seems as deja-vu, I take it as a forward development for a good story. For this particular story, I am specially pleased with its development. As an almost totally matter of subjectivity, I do not supose my view was the view of others here, but I would like to read more of curious2c work going well here. [Tokage1]

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
My opinion on continuing this series

Ok, I've read the other comments, and I'd like to say that I enjoy Curious's stories. That they often tend to be similar simply means that Curious has chosen a particular genre in which to write and therefore fulfills the requirements of that genre. So what? Almost ever author tries writing in different catagories and eventually chooses one for which he or she really enjoys writing.

In Curious's case, the wife mislead and being corrupted appears to be his best catagory. From reading his stories over the years, I see his wonderful ability to express his character's emotions while putting them in situations that few people would ever expereince in their everyday lives.

As for the popularity of his work, well, "Julie's First Job" stayed at or near the top of Lit's charts for a long time, but it's back in the archives now. "Patrick's Marriage Changes" may have similar popularity, both for Curious's existing fans and probably for a lot of new readers as well. Any Curious story is a well crafted tale presenting both technical skill, great emotional content, and some of the most erotic and hottest sex scenes on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
My opinion...

I have written many stories and truly enjoy some of the feedback I get. However, I feel that most people who enjoy the stories don't give feedback. You just get the same group of jerks writing to criticize people. If you don't like an author's work, then don't read any more stories by him. And if you are commenting on a piece of work, then comment on it. Don't comment on how it is the same as his other stories or like too many other stories. Maybe a lot of the stories are similar, because a lot of people like that kind of story.

And for crying out loud, stop trying to say what is going to happen. Just read the story and let the rest of us read it. Whatever happens...happens. I'm sure your little snide comments are not going to change the author's plans. I know that when I get comments like that, I toss them aside. Being nasty and giving good construction criticism are two different things.

Someone once said of Hollywood that there are only 10 different storylines that everything is based on. With hundreds and thousands of stories being submitted, do you really think that there are that many original ideas left? There are just variations of tried and true formulas

As a writer, I have a very broad imagination. I can see about a half dozen directions this story could go in. Some may be better than others, but the author is free to choose his favorite one. The reader doesn't have to appreciate it and is free to voice an honest, non-derogatory opinion of that.

Personally, I feel that the writing is done quite well. There is a little too much narrative at times. As my Creative Writing professor always said, "It needs to be tighter." However, the story seems well developed and the character development is strong enough to make me feel for the characters. I'm curious as to what the author has decided to do with them in Jamaica.

If you that are quick to criticize think that you can do better, then by all means do so. We, the authors that are trying our best to entertain, are just doing this for you.

Thank you. I'd leave my name, but I don't want any backlash.

Open Forums are great, except like anyplace that gives people the opportunity to speak freely, most people use it show their stupidity.

Kanga40Kanga40over 20 years ago
Dear anonymous author below....

I agree with most of what you say, except that we all have a right to express our own opinions.

You and the author may agree or disagree therewith - your call!

I am quite happy to identify myself, I wonder what your problem with identification is.

Unfortunately, I have already broken one of my rules and answered an "Anon" post, but only because it is mostly reasonable except with regard to your dislike of those not sharing your opinion.

I have always, as far as I know, answered any signed feedback, good or bad, to my stories under any of my aliases - Pity the same cannot be said for all literotica authors!

I DO like curious' style and stories - I nominated him as the most influential writer on literotica.

BUT I reserve the right to dislike any particular story and to say so if I want.

AMEN.

Kanga40Kanga40over 20 years ago
PS I also agree

that it is quite unnecessary to be over blunt or derogatory with the 'anti' comments.

It is quite possible to present one's message without vitriol or personal attack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Unmitigated gushing praise

The link says leave a comment, not unmitigated gushing praise. Why is there a scale to check if the only comments we make here are required to be positive. Stories I've written have gotten much better after getting frank feedback. At least I don't have the sense that curious agrees with the posters who essentially say, "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all."

Substantively, I don't have any real objection to your combining some of the themes of you other stories, but it's not worth reading ultimately if it winds up just a warm rehash. I don't know where this will wind up, but it's heading there fast. I think, in particular, it is because of flaws in your characterization. If I recall from the first part, Patrick has bent over backward to support her and can't bear to lose her. But he has a surprisingly mild reaction to the women. Next day he is so incensed at the thought of what it means, how stupid is he that it took a day for the thought to enter his mind, that he let Sanya take his hand and lead him upstairs for some more extramarital sex. A guy this committed isn't going to be that wishy-washy.

But the wife is worse. She tells us at the start of part 3 that she loves Patrick more than anyone or anything in the world. Then she decides she will let the clients do whatever they want to her, even though she thinks it will cost her Patrick, because it would hurt her boss's business if she doesn't put out. Which is it? Business or Patrick? And if, somehow, we could still be convinced to believe that Patrick is the most important thing, shouldn't she give it a little more thought? She's going to lose the thing that makes life worth living if she does this. Yeah, okay, she will. Either she lied to us or herself. Now, if in a subsequent episode she reflects and says she realizes she really didn't give a shit about Patrick after all, then, at least, the character will be true. She just didn't understand herself and it was easy to give in because she really didn't love him or value their marriage.

If the characters' behavior isn't consistent, they are just hollow shells doing things to move along the plot and why should we care what happens to them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
It Stinks

Just a remake of some of your other stories. I think that everyone is getting tired of the wimpy,cuckold,stupid, forgiving husband that you allways like to put in your stories.

WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO BE MORE REALISTIC IN YOUR NEXT STORY OR JUST QUIT WRITING.

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
Curious2c If you read this

Have you posted the next part yet?

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Same Old, Same Old

It just keeps getting worse and worse. Why don't you ask the readers to give you some new ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a cheating wife

The husband is being manipulated he should just divorce the wife shes untrustworthy to believe anymore

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Now I understand

Now I understand why I gave up reading curious2c some time ago. His stories are so digusting that there is no pleasure in reading his crude, humiliation, garbage type fiction.

60 year old George

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Loving The SLIDEEEE!

At the same time building up to inevitable . Very nice to see her lured off pedestal, draw back and hooked again. They're playing her like a trout.

Bill1104Bill1104over 10 years ago
Stopped reading during this chapter

What started out as a pretty good story spun out of control and I dumped it.

1st chapter was 5* and this one was 1* - very disappointing.

Bill1104

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Sex Life

Let's see, she pretty much shuts down sex at home, THEN is horny so she cheats?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is a p.o.s.. Piece of shit

Too far out to for even fiction.

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
Slut

"They could and probably would, with a few words here and there, kill the business that Sam had worked so hard to build"... so Sams business is worth more than her marriage and her husbands love.. A real slut!

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 8 years ago
Contracts are Binding

And cannot be altered or canceled on a whim once they are signed

As an MBA, Ann SHOULD know this and not fall into any imagined trap.

You portray her as intelligent, but clearly she is quite stupid.

begoniajoebegoniajoeabout 7 years ago
Cannot take anymore going to try and wake up

Good sleeping draft

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
Hey where are all the SURPRIES that this author promised us?

hello? anyone? anyone at all ? Bueller ? Bueller ?

begoniajoebegoniajoealmost 7 years ago
Nutter

Please get this into a bin

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Pulling Contracts?

I'll admit I'm not a corporate expert, but once a contract has been signed it can't be pulled without good cause, and the negotiator not agreeing to sex is NOT good cause!

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
What a shitty story.

Patrick has to be the stupidest POS in the world to put up with a wife like Ann. I'm gone after this comment. STDs for everyone.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Just To Be Clear

She's a corporate whore with no concern for her children or husband and her husband meets her in Jamaica to try to rekindle what he thinks that they had only to effectively be raped by three women.

Is that accurate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This train wreck is getting worse, honestly.....dude, you're mentally disturbed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
jeez louise

weak cuss since I hope this will get posted. This is such crap, if husband is this worried, alarmed and concerned he would have hired investigators for the week before the vacation. shes a slut wannabe just needs a way to blame others and rationalizer her own behavior.

++ sorrry but this is such lousy BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry but this dog failed to hunt

This isn't close to credible. What I have read of curious 2c's other work was far superior. This seems to be an awkward attempt to set the stage for a story of willing interracial cuckoldry.

Hopefully curious2c has something more original in mind.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago

I got half way and won't finish this. Sorry, but this is kinda dumb.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

So, Patrick and his wife are both home, but there are no lights on upstairs. A perfect couple. True romance.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This is a writer I follow? Why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good writing but the plot is well absolutely unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Getting even lower on the unbelievable trash scale. 1 star again.

Our Anne is supposed to be this super hot negotiator that pulls in contracts, yet she wines and dines the Jamaican group alone and thinks nothing off it. Her company didn't even know she was playing that game until she won the contract. Yeah....stand back while we clear the pigs for take-off.

Then we have "I was blushing and almost in tears as I put my things back on. How could I have gone so far as to get into the situation I was in? I know that the lack of sex had a lot to do with it and the alcohol too, but I had been having such nasty thoughts. I had almost gotten myself into a possible gangbang with people I worked with day by day." ...apart from the fact that she is supposedly a faithful, married woman so should never even have allowed this to develop we've just had a huge long conversation/flirting session in which she's supposed to have consumed considerable alcohol yet her speech etc isn't impaied, only her inhibitions are lowed. Bull!

Then we have the classic "have to do the clients wishes or the firm loses the contract and poor Sam (the boss man who lead her into that near miss gangbang) would lose all he worked for. What about poor old hub losing all her loves?

So it turns into the classic filmed and blackmailed game, with her hub tricked into complicity. given up reading at this point.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That went into the toilet quickly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous