Patsy and Her Cousins Ch. 01

Story Info
Patsy vacations with her cousins, Gayle and Jeremy.
13.1k words
4.17
16.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each Patsy tale is an individual story, not dependent on any of the others.

You can read them in any order you wish or skip ones that don't appeal to you.

The number at the end of the title merely reflects the chronological sequence of stories.

* * * * *

DAY 1

Patsy was on her way to the lake to meet her cousins. It was a perfect day for a drive. Behind her, the sun's glare was cut by a slight haze but ahead was only bright blue sky and fluffy clouds. One of those rare times where you wanted to roll the window down, stick your elbow out, and enjoy the wind ruffling your hair.

Until you realized the arm out the window was getting sunburned, and the wind was drowning out the playlist you made for the trip. So the power window went up and the A/C went on, which was really nicer than nature anyway.

The drive to the lake took several hours. Patsy tucked a hand under her leg to relax, an old habit from when she was a child. Whenever she had been scared or nervous as a youngster, she would curl in a ball, suck her thumb, and tuck her other hand between her legs. Like a pill bug or an armadillo, that was her defensive position.

Now 18, she didn't suck her thumb and rarely curled up in a ball but tucking her hand under her leg remained an unconscious habit.

Her mind wandered back six years. The last time she and her cousins had been together. It was at the lake, which is why they were reuniting there this time.

Patsy, Gayle, and Jeremy had grown up together. For twelve years, they lived within walking distance of each other. They learned to ride bicycles on the same street, with parents, aunts, and uncles as an appreciative audience. They climbed trees together, explored, and played tag and hide and seek. The trio was in and out of each other's homes all the time.

Patsy was the youngest. Jeremy was a year older than Patsy, while Gayle was the oldest. She was four years older than Patsy. Patsy may have been the youngest, but she was never the baby of the group. She was adventurous and rivaled Gayle as the leader of their little gang. Jeremy was the one who always trailed behind, happily following the other two.

"Poor Jeremy," Patsy thought.

With two pushy female cousins, Jeremy had to endure numerous sessions of dress-up and tea party and doll playing. He didn't seem to mind. Patsy remembered him at four or five, carefully picking out dresses to wear for one of the fashion shows they regularly put on for their parents.

The vacation at the lake six years ago was a farewell party of sorts. The three families were about to head their separate ways. Good job opportunities beckoned. Patsy's family didn't move far, but Jeremy's family and Gayle's family went in opposite directions, hundreds of miles away. Patsy had been twelve.

Three cabins were rented for a month for that first vacation. The kids were given a lot of freedom to explore. They swam every day, raced through the woods, and played beach volleyball, among other things.

Gayle, who was 16 at the time, discovered boys at the public beach down the road. Patsy never saw the attraction of lying on a towel and letting boys look at you. Gayle, apparently, hadn't found it that interesting either. Her initial interest wore off after a few days, and she returned to the old gang.

That was the month Patsy discovered her romantic side. Not romance like puppy love. Imagined romance. Romance akin to sci-fi coming-of-age novels.

She didn't tell anyone, but in her mind, Gayle was a Princess and Jeremy, a Prince sent to rescue her. Patsy played all the other parts. Knight, dragon, scullery maid, and, most importantly, the narrator. The one who made the romance happen.

At night, she would lay in bed and weave elaborate stories that incorporated the day's activities. Prince Jeremy and his faithful Squire swimming, desperate to reach Princess Gayle on her lonely island (the raft in the lake). Explorers hacking their way through the jungle (the nearby woods) to seek new lands never before seen. Daring knights escaping a mighty dragon by swinging on a rope over the lake.

She never realized it, but there was a reason for those romantic stories. Patsy was going through puberty and her hormones were working overtime. As the days went by, Princess Gayle became prettier and Prince Jeremy more handsome in her eyes. Hormones.

Patsy had never lost touch with those feelings or those stories. As she drove by an empty field dotted with heather, groups of wildflowers, and small trees, she imagined fair Gayle and handsome Jeremy playing in the fields. A Princess and her Prince.

Patsy wasn't twelve anymore. She was 18 and well past puberty. Her imagination went in a different direction now. No dragons in this story. The Prince kissed the Princess. Kissed her a lot. Clothes were undone. Pants came down.

Gayle, the Princess, had large nipples. Jeremy, the Prince, had a stout cock. Nipples were sucked and became larger and harder. The cock was sucked and grew longer and wider. Gayle and Jeremy lay down among the wildflowers.

"He's about to deflower her." Patsy chuckled at her own joke.

A horn blared as a car went by. Patsy was drifting out of her lane. She corrected course.

Her hand was no longer under her leg. It was between her legs. She had been playing with herself while imagining her cousins having sex. Patsy put her hand firmly on the steering wheel.

She was turned on by the thought of Gayle and Jeremy naked. Even more turned on as she thought of herself naked with Jeremy. Perhaps the Prince had encountered a wench during his travels. A wench with big tits, just like her own.

The field was behind her, replaced by piney woods. Even with the windows up and the A/C on, Patsy could smell the strong scent. The pine needles on the ground kept the underbrush to a minimum.

It was easy to imagine a Princess tied to a tree, about to be tortured by an Evil Witch. The Princess was bent over a fallen branch, her ass exposed for all to see. Her tiny puckered ass hole awaited the Evil Witch's massive strap-on.

Patsy's hand was between her legs. She was playing with herself again.

A gas station and convenience store appeared ahead, carved out of the trees. She pulled up to the pumps. Patsy didn't really need anything except a break from her imagination. She filled up the car and browsed the store, getting a wide selection of snacks.

She couldn't drive, play with herself, and stuff food in her face at the same time.

"Brilliant idea," she thought.

Before she had gotten ten miles, the handsome Prince Jeremy had defeated the Evil Witch. She was now the one bent over the fallen tree branch, her ass red from the spanking she had received. Princess Gayle slowly slid a massive strap-on into the Witch's virgin pussy. Prince Jeremy waited nearby, his long, stout cock swinging between his legs.

"After I finish punishing her," the Princess said, "you must cum in all my holes. It's the only way to defeat her evil magic."

Patsy wasn't stuffing food in her face. The snacks lay untouched on the front seat. Her pants were undone, and her hand was down the front.

One of the ironies of all this imagined sex was that Patsy had only had sex once, and that had been disappointing. Two virgins fumbling around in the backseat of a dark car, so each could check off the "had sex" box. It wasn't romantic or even passionate. Insert Penis A in Vagina B summed up the encounter.

Yet, in her imagination, the sex was wild, natural, spontaneous, seductive, and exciting. That was what she wanted in real life too.

The other irony of the stories was that Patsy hadn't seen Gayle or Jeremy in six years. There had been photos traded back and forth, but photos are not the same as seeing someone in real life. Patsy had no idea whether Gayle had big nipples or what her bare ass looked like. No idea about the size of Jeremy's cock.

She had spent over half her life as best friends with Gayle and Jeremy. That first vacation at the lake had been one of the highlights of her life. The half-forgotten romantic stories were being swirled together with memories, and Patsy's newly found sexual desire, into one big mishmash of emotion.

Patsy's hand stayed in her pants until she neared the lake area. She wasn't masturbating, wasn't trying to cum. She was simply maintaining the level of mild arousal that had started miles before.

There were more houses, the speed limit dropped, and the road became winding. She had no more time for wild imaginings. No more time to drive one handed. With the help of her GPS, she arrived at the cabin.

Stepping from the car, she heard the rustle of leaves in a gentle breeze. A bird chirped in the woods. A bumblebee lazily circled her head and buzzed away in search of nectar. The weak blue color of the lake was visible beyond the cabin.

Patsy was the first to arrive, not surprising since the others had to fly in before driving to the cabin. She went inside and opened windows. The cabin had a musty smell and the fresh pine-scented air would get rid of it quicker than the central air conditioning.

She took her suitcase upstairs and put it in one of the smaller bedrooms. With a smile, she decided to leave the master bedroom for Princess Gayle. Prince Jeremy would get the other small bedroom, next to her own.

After unpacking, she took inventory, finding the washer/dryer, linens, pots and pans, etc. The minimal amount of food she had brought to tide them over until they went to the grocery store was placed in the refrigerator and cabinets.

Gayle and Jeremy arrived very late in the afternoon. True to form, Gayle was driving while Jeremy sat in the passenger seat, still the passive one.

Patsy stood on the porch and waved. With lingering fantasies on her mind, she paid particular attention to how they looked as they got out of the car.

Jeremy would make a fine Prince. He was tall, almost six feet, with broad shoulders. His face was pleasant rather than handsome. Patsy checked his crotch, but there was no telltale bulge. Apparently, her cousin's real life cock wasn't as stout as her pretend Prince Jeremy.

"I bet he's got a cute butt," she thought.

Jeremy turned to get the luggage out of the trunk.

"I was right. Cute butt."

Gayle was another story. She was taller than Patsy but not by much and average in every way. Average size breasts, average butt, average features. Patsy was disappointed that the real Gayle wasn't nearly as beautiful as Princess Gayle.

Gayle stood beside the car and stretched. Stretched in that languid way that cats stretch. She strolled toward the porch. The woman walked as sensuously as she stretched. Patsy's heart beat a little faster.

Her cousin kissed her on the mouth and embraced her in a long hug. It all felt very erotic. Maybe real-life Gayle and Princess Gayle were more alike than it first appeared.

"I'm so glad we're finally getting back together," said Gayle, her arm around her cousin's waist.

Jeremy carried a suitcase in each hand. He gave Patsy a peck on the cheek.

"This will be fun. What do you have planned?" he said.

Jeremy may have looked like Prince Jeremy, but he hadn't changed since childhood. He was still a follower. Still waiting for others to tell him what to do.

DAY 2

After breakfast the next morning, Jeremy and Patsy were lounging in the living room, content to do nothing. Gayle came down the stairs in a bikini. It was pale red with white hibiscus. At first glance, it looked like a typical bikini.

It was on second glance that one truly saw the garment's intent. It was meant to display a woman's charms in subtle and not so subtle ways.

The top concealed what it needed to but, even with Gayle's average size boobs, left a swath of cleavage available for inspection. More skin was exposed by the open sides. Those areas jiggled as Gayle walked. Strategically placed hibiscus leaves obscured the outline if a nipple should happen to harden.

Patsy observed that Gayle's nipples had taken advantage of the camouflage, pushing the material up. Were her cousin's nipples hard or just long? she wondered.

The bottoms had wide bands at the hips and plunged low in the front. The suit was tight, outlining Gayle's crotch. When she turned around, modeling the suit for her cousins, half of her ass was on display.

Jeremy appeared to be embarrassed, although the bulge in his pants indicated he liked what he saw. Patsy, too, liked what she saw, but she wasn't at all embarrassed to be seen staring.

"You look gorgeous," she commented with a smile.

She let her eyes roam over her cousin's body. Tits, pussy, ass. Everything that had seemed average yesterday now looked very special. Patsy took care not to tuck her hand under her leg or rest it in her lap. She didn't want to risk repeating in public what she had done privately during the drive to the lake.

"I'm going out to get a tan. You guys going to join me?" Gayle glanced at Jeremy, but her focus was on Patsy.

Patsy was out of the chair almost before the question was asked. Jeremy was slower as he tried to conceal the bulge in his pants.

Since turning 18, Patsy had taken charge of her life the same way she had taken charge of the games they played when she was younger. For this vacation, she had bought an "adult" bathing suit. A suit she was careful not to show her father.

It wasn't as risque as Gayle's but that was okay. Gayle was four years older and had a job. She could afford more risque. It was one of the oddities of the fashion industry that the less skin that was covered, the higher the price tag of the garment.

Patsy's suit was jonquil yellow. Bigger breasted than Gayle, she chose a top that covered the front and sides while leaving ample cleavage. It was unlined and her nipples would happily poke out when hard. That wasn't as daring as it sounded. Her nipples were naturally flat and, even when aroused, didn't poke out much. Her dark areolas, however, cast a slight shadow under the bright yellow.

The bottoms tied at the hip with a smallish triangle of material in the front. She had trimmed her pubes to keep the hair from poking out the top and the sides. The triangle in the back covered most of her cheeks but was low cut, leaving the top of her crack visible.

Patsy felt grownup and daring in the suit. Daring and sexy. Her imagination wondered what Jeremy might do, alone in a cabin with two daring, sexy women.

Gayle was lying on a beach chair, her body glistening with suntan lotion, when Patsy walked by, heading for the lake. Gayle lowered her sunglasses to see better.

"Nice ass," she thought.

Like most children, Gayle's sex life had expanded once she was away from her parents. Starting with a monogamous boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, she had spent four years in college experimenting with less traditional activities.

She finally concluded that pleasure was pleasure, whether with a man, a woman, or both. Although it seemed more pleasurable with a woman.

Gayle's crotch stirred as she watched Patsy's hips sway. She might have said or done something racy, but the cabin door slammed as Jeremy came out. He was wearing loose beach shorts that revealed nothing.

She watched him walk to the water. He was physically attractive but not very interesting. He was like a living, breathing Ken doll.

"Remember the buddy system. Nobody swims alone," she called out. Both lazily waved a hand to indicate they had heard.

Patsy dove into the water and effortlessly swam toward the raft 100 feet offshore. She sat on the deck thinking about the explicit fantasies from the drive and the romantic stories from her youth.

Her eyes turned to the beach where the beautiful Princess Gayle lay. Patsy thought of her cousin's hard nipples pressing against the thin material of her top.

Her attention turned to the water, where the handsome Prince Jeremy was wading into the lake, his broad chest bare, wearing his dorky beach shorts. The shorts didn't work well in a fantasy or in real life.

She turned back to the beach, where Princess Gayle's slightly parted legs got her attention.

And what role was Patsy to play in this imaginary drama?

Maybe Prince Jeremy was coming to rescue a Fair Maiden. She was certainly willing to be rescued by her bare-chested cousin. Then he stopped and turned away.

"So much for being the Fair Maiden," Patsy thought, disappointed.

She dove back into the lake to cool off and surfaced near Jeremy. The water was more than waist deep on her. Her jonquil yellow bathing suit was more transparent now that it was wet. Her areolas, which had cast shadows through the material earlier, were now obvious, and her flat nipples had hardened in the cold water.

Jeremy was startled when Patsy surfaced behind him, and he spun. Seeing her wet suit, he sputtered, not sure what to say. Should he tell his cousin her nips were showing? Stay silent? Pretend not to notice? He didn't have time to think about it.

Patsy issued a challenge. "First one to the raft."

He countered. "To the raft and back."

Words were exchanged. Dares were issued. Bets were made. The two teens squared off the way they had many times as children.

The heel of Patsy's hand hit the water, sending up a large splash that hit her cousin in the face. Jeremy retaliated, and the water fight was on.

Despite his size, Jeremy was losing the battle. Patsy was too quick for him. She would splash and dodge away before he could strike back. If he couldn't win splashing, he would win by dunking her. Jeremy lunged toward his cousin.

She ran away and he missed. Mostly. His hand went down her back and a pair of big fingers slid into the gap created by her ass crack. As Jeremy hit the water and sank down, the bikini bottom followed. Finding his feet, he tried to jerk his hand free. He succeeded but caused Patsy to fall. By the time he untangled himself, Patsy's suit was around her knees.

She rose from the water and sent wave after wave into his face as she playfully berated him for pulling her suit down.

Gayle watched from the beach chair as Jeremy stumbled toward shore, trying to apologize and get the spray out of his eyes. Patsy followed, unaware the triangle of her pubic hair had emerged out of the shallower water. Drops sparkled on the hair as she danced around.

Gayle slipped a finger under the edge of her bikini.

Jeremy finally cleared his eyes and stared at his half-naked cousin. Patsy glanced down and stood her ground.

"Like what you see?" she taunted before slowly pulling up her bathing suit.

The boy blushed. Again, he was lost about what to do or say. He had pulled her suit off. He had seen her pubes. He shouldn't have done that - she was his cousin.

Patsy headed for the raft. Jeremy wading after her, wanting to apologize. Gayle yelled from the beach. Jeremy stopped, waist-deep in the water, looking back toward shore. He couldn't hear what Gayle was saying.

Patsy reversed direction and, doing a modified breaststroke, made her way toward him. Ten feet away, she dove below the surface.

The lake bottom was sandy and the water was clear. Patsy could easily see her target. Three years on the swim team in high school made traveling ten feet underwater a cinch. She hovered a foot away from her cousin, grabbed the beach shorts, and yanked.

His cute butt came into view. She laughed silently and pushed the shorts to his ankles. Patsy was laughing as she surfaced.

"GOTCHA"

Jeremy was trying to pull the shorts up and step back at the same time. He tripped himself and fell backward into the water. In a flash, Patsy was underwater again. She grabbed his shorts and wrestled them off completely.

The boy stood up, coughing water out of his mouth. Patsy was still underwater. His naked cock was right in front of her. It wasn't gigantic, but it was a decent size.