Patsy and Her Cousins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patsy briefly worried that they shouldn't be going so far so openly but was too aroused to stop. Passionate sex was what she desired, not a calm, careful assessment of risk versus benefit.

Gayle flipped her cousin over and got on top. She lifted the baggy shirt and bared both breasts. She alternated sucking one then the other. Gayle's dress had bunched most of the way to her ass. Patsy lifted it higher.

The teen played with the firm ass and moved down the crack. If she shifted a little, she would be able to reach Gayle's pussy. She wanted to touch it so much. Wanted to have her own pussy touched.

There was a sudden noise and Jeremy stood. A rare commercial interrupted the movie marathon. The women froze with two bare asses and three bare tits hanging out. If the boy turned around, they would be exposed, literally and figuratively. He disappeared into the bathroom without ever looking back.

The passion and desire came to a sudden halt. Patsy and Gayle giggled as they sat up and rearranged clothes. It was easy enough for Patsy to raise her shorts and lower her baggy shirt, so she flashed her cousin one more time.

There was a little more flashing, but it was done as a joke, not an invitation. Both women were too aware of Jeremy's presence to resume.

Gayle went out by herself to run some errands. Patsy went to read on the beach. It began to rain in the late afternoon. It was a frustrating end to the day for everyone except Jeremy. He was so pleased after the movie marathon that he volunteered to cook dinner.

Gayle and Patsy spent the night in their own bedrooms. Masturbating, Patsy found neither relief nor pleasure.

DAY 6

It was the sixth day of vacation. On that first day, Patsy had gotten worked up from imagining the erotic adventures of Princess Gayle and Prince Jeremy. Now, as she stood on the porch drinking coffee, she was in the middle of a very real erotic adventure.

How would it turn out? After yesterday's failed effort, would they resume, or was the passion gone?

She was feeling nervous about doing anything more. Feeling equally nervous about not doing more. Patsy was so distracted, she hadn't even barged into the bathroom to harass Jeremy this morning.

The screen door banged behind her. Gayle wrapped her cousin in her arms from behind and lightly kissed her neck. Her hands went down the front of the teen's pants and gently tugged at a patch of brown pubic hair.

"How are you?"

"It was scary almost getting caught yesterday. I was thinking we should stop."

She felt a finger graze the top of her slit. Her cheek rested against her cousin's cheek. Her hand caressed an arm.

Patsy unbuttoned her shorts with her free hand. She didn't want to stop.

"Jeremy's washing the dishes. He'll be out in a couple minutes, wanting to know what we plan to do next."

Two fingers bracketed Patsy's pussy, holding the labia closed. As the fingers moved, the sensation went straight to Patsy's clit.

"Oh god," she gasped.

"Do you want me to stop playing with your pussy?" Gayle teased, already knowing the answer.

Patsy couldn't respond. All she could think about was whether she was going to have an orgasm right here, on the back porch.

"Our boy is on his way."

Gayle withdrew her hands and buttoned Patsy's shorts. She left them unzipped.

Jeremy stepped onto the porch and stopped. He didn't know what was going on, but he felt like an intruder.

"So ... what's up?" he asked cautiously.

"Let's go for a walk." Patsy put her cup down and headed for the woods.

Gayle and Jeremy exchanged glances and followed. Patsy set a fast pace. She was mad at all of them. Mad at Gayle for getting her so aroused, mad at Jeremy for interrupting, and mad at herself for not being brave enough to go in Gayle's bedroom the night before and finish what had been started.

They were most of the way through the two mile round trip when Gayle's foot caught in a tree root and she fell. Her ankle twisted painfully, and she couldn't stand on it.

Patsy's anger softened as she helped support her cousin over the last quarter mile. After they got Gayle in bed, Jeremy disappeared. Being around the sick and injured was not his thing. Patsy propped the leg up and fixed an ice pack to reduce the swelling.

Patsy carefully climbed on the bed to avoid shaking the injured ankle. She kissed her cousin.

"You got me so fucking hot this morning, I was about to burst into flames. And now you're stuck here, helpless."

"Not entirely helpless," replied Gayle, as her hand went under Patsy's blouse.

Unfortunately, that was as far as things went. Gayle's ankle hurt too much. It's not very romantic when one partner is wincing in pain every other minute.

But for Patsy, it was enough. The adventure wasn't over.

DAY 7

The weather matched the mood inside the cabin. The sky turned gray, dark clouds appeared, the temperature dropped, and a cold rain poured down.

Inside, Jeremy didn't know why Patsy was so mad at him, so he was subdued.

Patsy wasn't about to explain to her cousin how wonderful Gayle's fingers felt pressing against her clit while they stood on the porch. How much she would have liked to get naked, would have liked to feel those fingers inside her pussy.

She wasn't about to explain to the one cousin how much she wanted to make love with the other cousin.

Meanwhile, Gayle's ankle still hurt, and she was stuck in bed. Patsy stayed with her., mostly providing companionship.

Jeremy tried to make up for whatever he had done. He cooked all three meals and did the dishes. He quickly did whatever Patsy commanded, bringing tea and ice packs, books and snacks for the injured.

DAY 8

Gayle was walking again. Well, limping. The swelling had gone down, and with the help of an Ace bandage and a cane, she was able to move on her own.

As a practical matter, she moved from bedroom to bathroom, then downstairs to the couch.

The rain stopped with the dawn. The sky turned blue and the temperature rose. In the afternoon, Gayle said she wanted to get outside and sunbathe again. With a gleam in her eye, she suggested Jeremy go to the grocery store while Patsy helped her get to the beach.

The door had barely closed behind him when Gayle sent Patsy upstairs to get her last bikini. Patsy returned with several scraps of white material held together with strings. The alleged bikini.

"You'll have to undress me," Gayle said.

The woman had gotten herself dressed in the morning. There was only one reason why she couldn't change clothes by herself.

If Princess Gayle wanted to be undressed, her loyal Servant Girl was glad to do it.

Patsy slowly unbuttoned the top and eased it back, letting her palms slip over the bare breasts as she did. The two women kissed as the blouse came off. Patsy toyed with the long nipple.

She couldn't resist. Kissing lips, chin, and neck, Patsy made her way to the other breast. She took it in her mouth and let her tongue explore the contours. She felt the nipple harden. Gayle stroked her cousin's hair.

Letting go, Patsy took her own top off. Her bra followed. She offered her large tit and sighed when Gayle took it in her mouth.

Patsy got up and rooted around for pen and paper. She wrote something and held up the sign.

"Jeremy. DO NOT ENTER. Will call when you can come back."

Gayle smiled. Patsy taped the sign on the door and returned to the couch. Her fingers fumbled as she undid the gray pants. Eased them gently over the Ace bandage. Stood long enough to remove her own pants. For the first time, both were naked. Naked and alone.

Patsy kissed her cousin's stomach and used her tongue on the navel. Her kisses went lower. Gayle was sighing. Patsy kissed the heart shaped pubic hair and the inside of each thigh.

Gayle put her injured leg on the floor and the other over the back of the couch. Patsy parted the lips with her finger and let her tongue slowly drift along the slit from bottom to top. Her lips formed a seal around the clit, her tongue flicking up and down and side to side.

She went down the slit and back up, varying her tempo. Her tongue went in the hole and around the clit. Over and over. Gayle was moaning.

There was a noise on the porch. Jeremy.

Patsy didn't stop at the sound of the noise. She was far too aroused and far too busy enjoying her cousin's body.

She went up that lovely body, leaving little kisses, sucking the nipples. As their tongues playfully fenced, her hand went between Gayle's legs. Two fingers went inside, moving slowly, the upper part of her hand pressing against the sensitive bud.

Gayle wasn't a moaner or a screamer. She held Patsy in a tight embrace, murmuring when something felt very good. The younger woman caught on fast, and the pleasure built. Gayle wanted Patsy to go faster. Wanted to cum.

Patsy refused. She kept up the leisurely pace, letting the pleasure build further until Gayle could hardly think, hardly move, hardly breathe. There was a sudden surge in speed and hand pressure.

Gayle's body shuddered, and she bit Patsy's shoulder as she came. Gayle clung to her cousin for a long time as her breathing and body returned to normal.

"I don't know if I have the strength to do you," Gayle said. "That was fantastic."

"You can do me tonight," offered Patsy. "In your room."

"In our room. From now on, it's our room, if you want it to be."

"What about Jeremy?"

"He's got his own room."

They lay side by side, hands gently caressing, soft kisses exchanged.

The noise on the porch returned. The doorknob rattled. Jeremy again. "Wait until we call," the note said. He couldn't follow even those simple instructions.

Patsy's anger flashed. "I'm going to let him in, and then I'm going to kill him."

"You want him to see you naked. Torture him because he interrupted us on the porch."

Patsy grinned and nodded. Jeremy was turning to leave when she opened the door. He pivoted and came face to face with his cousin. His totally naked cousin.

A deep blush rose to cover his face. His eyes traveled down her body. Pausing to stare at her big breasts and dark areolas. Staring at her trimmed pubes and shapely legs.

His mouth opened and closed but no words came out. He wanted to flee. Wanted to stay.

An equally naked Gayle limped over, wrapping an arm around the teen's waist. Making it very clear what had happened.

Jeremy took in Gayle's smaller breasts and long nipples, took in her heart shaped pubes and exposed labia.

The bulge in his pants grew. At least he has the decency to be aroused, Patsy thought.

"We just got finished. You can come in," Gayle said, quite casually.

Jeremy rushed past them and buried his head in the refrigerator, putting away meat, cheese, and vegetables. He didn't turn around as he stored the canned and boxed goods.

He didn't turn around even when the bags were empty. Patsy stood behind him and pressed her hand against the bulge in his pants. The blush returned, but otherwise, Jeremy was frozen.

"You should have done something when you pulled my suit down. You should have done something when I made you cum. It might have been you and I on the couch. Now, I guess we'll never know."

It was a hard truth. Prince Jeremy had existed only in her imagination. She had known that for days. Princess Gayle, however, was very real and sitting on the couch. She had discovered that in the last few days.

Patsy patted Jeremy's bulge once more.

"I'm going to be sleeping in Gayle's room from now on."

Satisfied she had adequately tormented him, Patsy went back to the couch and helped Gayle get dressed. Then Gayle helped Patsy get dressed. It took a long time before their naked bodies were fully covered.

At dinner, Jeremy mostly looked at his plate.

"Jeremy, it's okay. You can look at us. We're dressed. We're not mad."

Gayle chimed in. "It's okay to look at us when we're naked too. We don't mind."

He tentatively looked up.

Gayle continued. "In fact, we wouldn't mind if you wanted to get naked. You've got a hot bod. Have you ever thought about going to the public beach? I bet the girls would go nuts over you."

Patsy and Gayle held hands as they climbed the stairs to go to bed. Gayle stood behind her cousin in the bedroom and slowly unbuttoned Patsy's blouse. She kissed bare shoulders as her hands played with big tits, toying with the nipples.

Patsy sighed. This was so much better than fumbling around with that boy had been. So much more like her romantic imaginings had been. Princess Gayle and the Servant Girl alone at last.

Gentle hands pushed her pants to the floor and she stepped out of them. Gayle kissed her ass and worked her way back to the shoulders. One hand stayed on Patsy's pussy, caressing the whole area. The other hand fondled a breast.

Patsy turned around and they kissed. A long kiss. If Gayle had had a dick, Patsy would have gladly climbed on it. Instead, she was destined for the pleasurable ministrations she had inflicted on her cousin earlier in the day.

Still embracing, the two fell onto the bed. Gayle kissed ear, neck, and shoulder on her way to sucking one of the big tits. She took her time getting the nipple hard, flicking with her tongue, sucking, biting gently, and stretching it.

Patsy's legs were scissoring up and down in anticipation. She made little satisfied noises. Finally, she pulled Gayle on top of her, wrapping her legs around her cousin's thigh, hips rocking. A position more intimate than arousing.

An intimacy that both women appreciated. An intimacy that made every touch more arousing. They got disentangled and Gayle made the journey down Patsy's body, her lips brushing the bare skin. She kissed the inside of thighs, the crevices where the legs joined the torso.

Patsy softly moaned, one hand resting on Gayle's head. She lifted her legs up and spread them. Gayle pushed the legs higher. Her tongue found the brown hole between the cheeks, slowly licking, probing inside.

Patsy had never played with her ass. Never even thought of it. The sensation was amazing. She pulled her cheeks apart. Her cousin licked her fingers and probed some more. One final lick before the tongue slowly moved upward. Parted the lips and probed that hole. Drifted up the slit. Found the bud and lapped at it.

Patsy had never felt like this. She moaned and panted. Pleaded "fuck me" in a whisper more than once. She was disappointed when the tongue disappeared from her pussy.

The tongue reappeared on her breast. At the same time, fingers entered her pussy. She was on fire with desire. Her hips thrust, the "fuck me's" got louder, her body twisted on the bed. With one last cry, her body shuddered as she came.

Patsy had made herself cum before, but nothing like this. It was like the difference between a small hill and Mt Everest. Her whole body had been aroused, and her whole body felt it when she came.

Gayle played with a breast while her head went between her cousin's legs. She waited for the white cum to ooze out before gently lapping it up. Patsy held Gayle's head tight against her pussy. She moved it up to her clit, down to her ass, and everywhere in between.

Her thighs clamped around Gayle's head. Her body shuddered again. She screamed as she came for a second time.

The bedroom door opened. Jeremy stood there, just looking. He had heard the scream and rushed in to see what was wrong.

Gayle's head was trapped between Patsy's legs. Patsy lay limp on the bed, her big tits flattened against her chest. Her breathing slowed. Gayle got free and lay next to her, cuddling as she caressed her cousin's naked body, easing her down from her orgasms.

Jeremy stood in the door. His hand went down his pants, stroking his cock. His eyes were on the two women, naked, cuddling, kissing, touching.

Gayle saw him and raised her eyebrows encouragingly. For once, Jeremy understood what to do. His pants dropped down. Patsy turned her head and smiled. She whispered something to Gayle. The pair managed to cuddle and kiss while they watched Jeremy masturbate.

He realized he was about to cum. He didn't want to make a mess, so he shot his load into his hand. Some dripped on the floor. Suddenly embarrassed, he shuffled down the hall to the bathroom, his pants still around his ankles.

A couple minutes later, Jeremy returned with his pants up. He cleaned up the drippings on the floor with a paper towel. He turned to leave.

"Good night, Jeremy," said Patsy, "You can leave the door open if you want to watch some more, but we're going to sleep. We'll see you in the morning."

Jeremy smiled as he walked down the hall. Patsy wasn't mad at him anymore.

DAY 9

At breakfast, Jeremy looked uncomfortable. Patsy and Gayle weren't sure why.

They were both dressed and weren't putting on embarrassing displays of PDA, so that wasn't the reason. Everyone had seen everyone nude. Everyone had seen everyone have sex, sort of.

"What is your problem?" Gayle blurted out.

"It's about what you said yesterday. About me having a hot bod and the girl's at the beach would go nuts for me."

His cousins waited for more information. Jeremy fidgeted and his face turned pink.

"I don't really know what to do. To meet girls."

"You could wave your cock at them." Patsy giggled as she said it. Gayle shushed her.

"Go to the beach. Take off your shirt. Girls are going to want to get friendly."

Gayle was trying to be practical.

"But how do I know that?" His blush got deeper. "I mean, Patsy sucked my cock and I didn't get it."

"How about this? We'll do some role-playing later. Patsy and I will try to pick you up. You try to pick us up. We'll give you tips on how you're doing."

The blush receded.

"You won't be naked, will you?" Jeremy grinned.

"Not at first," Patsy said, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

They set up a folding table as the beach concession stand. There was a chaise lounge for Jeremy and a couple towels on the sand for the women.

Patsy wore her blue bikini. She had on a straw hat and sunglasses. She looked over at Jeremy a couple times. Caught his eye and smiled. She eased the straps off her shoulder. He was still looking. She smiled again before lying down. She adjusted the bra cups so he could see more cleavage. No reaction.

Walking to the concession stand with hips swaying, she shot him a smile as she passed by. Patsy leaned against the table, tipped her head back, thrust her chest out, and drank her water. Jeremy saw it all and did nothing.

"Okay," she said, frustrated. "I practically invited you to seduce me, and you did zip, nada, nothing."

"I wasn't sure you were all that interested. I thought you wanted to get a tan on your shoulders. Like you were planning to wear a strapless dress on a date. I figured after sitting out in the sun like that, you were probably thirsty."

Shaking her head, she explained.

"When a woman smiles at you, she's interested. If she shows you more of her body, she's really interested. She doesn't want you to throw her on the table and ravish her, but she does want to meet you. Talk to you. Maybe do more than talk."

"What should I have done?"

"Return the smiles. Take off your sunglasses so she can see your eyes. That shows you are interested in her. Stand and stretch to show off your body. Go to the concession stand and say hello."

The first time he tried, he looked like a bodybuilder posing. They told him to relax. The second time was more normal. He stretched before bending and casually touching his toes.

"Very good. Confident but not a showoff. Now, follow that up. What's next?"

It took him a minute before he nodded. Striding past Patsy's towel, he gave her a smile and dove in the water. He swam for about five minutes, back and forth, before returning. There was another smile as his dripping body went by. He stood by his chair and toweled off.