Patsy and Her Cousins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," said Gayle with a smile, "I think I want him for myself. That was perfect."

They tried again. Gayle played a girl who wasn't really interested. Nearly the same actions as Patsy, but when he tried to talk to her at the concession stand, she politely brushed him off.

"What did you learn?"

"That I'm no good at this."

"No! She sent almost the same signals and you responded the right way. She just wasn't interested. That's okay. It happens."

Jeremy looked doubtful.

"Did you like flirting with her? Did you enjoy showing off?"

He nodded. It had been fun, even if it was his cousin.

"Did she get mad at you? Did you get mad at her?"

He shook his head.

"So you both had a nice little flirt and parted on good terms. Nobody got hurt, nobody got stupid. It was a success, even if you didn't pick her up."

Gayle chimed in. "And Patsy was watching. She saw you in action. Saw you flirt and graciously accept rejection. I'll let you in on a secret. Most women don't like men who treat women poorly. So even though I turned you down, you scored points with Patsy. Let's try it again."

They went through the same routine. After being rejected, Jeremy tipped an invisible hat to Gayle as he returned to his chaise lounge. Patsy went to the concession stand. On her way back, she knelt in the sand next to Jeremy.

"Hi, I'm Giselle. I'm a supermodel and I want to have your babies."

He laughed.

"That might have been a little over the top but you get the idea. As long as you don't look desperate for a one night stand, women may approach you."

"But what if she does want a one night stand? You know, if she wants to go to bed? What do I do?"

"Bring her home, introduce her to your two lovely cousins, and go upstairs. It's not like we're going to listen at the door."

Patsy made a waffling motion with her hand.

Gayle frowned at her for a second. "We'll turn up the TV so we can't hear anything. If she spends the night, we're at one end of the hall and you're at the other end. There are separate bathrooms. All very discrete and civilized."

Jeremy went to the public beach in the afternoon to try his luck. He had learned the important lessons. Be friendly and be nice. Women don't really care for the guy who is looking for another notch on his belt.

Gayle and Patsy spent part of the afternoon sunbathing in the nude and holding hands. There might have been some kissing. Maybe some light touching. But having sex in the sand or cold lake water was not as erotic as it might sound. Tonight would be soon enough.

Jeremy returned home alone, but he had met two girls. One had suggested they meet the next day.

"It's my day off," the girl had said.

Patsy and Gayle confirmed that was a clear sign she was interested.

Jeremy didn't rush down the hall that night when Patsy screamed. But he did smile as he stroked his cock. He had a date and had seen both of his cousins nude. His love life was picking up.

DAY 10

It was almost dinner time when Jeremy returned from the public beach. A slender brunette named Sandy was with him. She lived in town and her mother was a big fan of Grease, hence the name. In appearance, she was what is often called plain. It was obvious she thought Jeremy was a pretty good catch.

Dinner was more relaxed than might be expected among people who had just met, but Sandy was a good conversationalist. Jeremy had stepped out of the room when Sandy leaned forward.

"He's a good guy, right? I mean, I know you're his cousins, so you aren't going to trash him. But he's okay?"

"I'll tell you anything you want to know," said Patsy. "When he was in second grade, he peed his pants during recess. It was so funny."

Gayle interrupted. "You were tickling him and wouldn't stop. Now shush. He is a good guy."

Sandy continued in a low voice. "I wasn't even sure he was going to show up today. I mean, I dropped a lot of hints, but he didn't seem all that interested. Even after we spent the day together, I practically had to beg him to invite me to dinner."

"You need to know something about Jeremy. He's a follower, not a leader. He's been a follower his whole life. Even Patsy used to boss him around when we were kids, and she's younger than he is."

Sandy didn't think that sounded so terrible.

"The other thing you should know is that he's very inexperienced with the ladies. If you want him to do something, you may have to take the lead. Be direct."

"Do something?" Sandy looked puzzled.

Patsy rolled her eyes. "Go out to dinner. See a movie. If you want to go to bed with him, you are going to have to take by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. You might have to take his clothes off and push him down on the bed before he gets a clue." She made a face. "Even then, he might think you just want to take a nap."

"You think he might want to? Go to bed with me. I know I'm not a great beauty."

Gayle touched Sandy's hand. "I think he would be thrilled to go to bed with you. And he'd be lucky if he did."

"That'd be nice. A man that didn't want to get into my pants and instantly run out of my life. One that might listen to me occasionally."

"Oh, he will be happy as a clam if you take charge and tell him what to do."

Sandy smiled and hesitated before speaking. "Forgive me if I'm out of line but are you two ... you know ... a couple?"

She seemed more intrigued by the idea than offended.

"Are we?" asked Patsy, draping her arms around Gayle's neck. "Are we a couple?"

"I'm not sure if we're a couple. We are lovers, though." Gayle shrugged. "This just started a few days ago."

After dinner, they had drinks in the living room. Gayle sat on Patsy's lap in the big armchair. No point in hiding anything. Jeremy and Sandy sat on the couch, a foot or so apart. Music was playing so the group didn't have to talk all the time.

Sandy touched Jeremy's shoulder. Touched his hand. Touched his leg. Not much response except a tiny blush. Sandy looked at Gayle and Patsy, frustration on her face.

Patsy frowned. Her cousin was such an idiot. "Jeremy, Sandy is trying to get something going. Romantically. That's why she's touching you. If you're interested, put your arm around her and give her a kiss."

Sandy was embarrassed for Jeremy but only for a moment. He smiled at Patsy and nodded before putting his arm around Sandy's shoulders. He turned slightly and kissed her.

Sandy had thought the cousins were exaggerating about how much guidance Jeremy needed in the romance department. Now she saw what they said was true, maybe even understated. She took Jeremy's other arm and put it around her.

When they kissed again, she opened her mouth. At least he knew how to respond to that.

It was strange making out in front of his cousins but she felt their presence made Jeremy more comfortable. Like they were available to coach him.

As they kissed, Sandy slid his hand down to her ass. She moved her hand onto the bulge in his pants and stroked it until Gayle quietly said, "He's pretty quick on the draw."

Sandy smiled in the middle of a kiss and moved her hand away. She whispered in Jeremy's ear, "That's okay, big boy. We can work on that."

She remembered Gayle's suggestion.

"In fact, why don't we go up to your room and work on it right now."

With a grin, Sandy took his hand and led him upstairs.

Patsy and Gayle were silent. They were surprised Sandy had taken charge like that. Sure, they had told her exactly what to do but didn't think she would act that quickly. Patsy broke the silence.

"How long do you think it will be before she tells him to propose?"

"Not very long. I have a feeling she is going to like being in charge."

Gayle's hand went inside the blouse and bra, fondling the big breast. She kissed her lover.

"You want to stay down here and do the dishes?" she whispered.

"Is there another option?"

Patsy pushed Gayle off her lap and they rushed up the stairs. Kicking off their shoes, they laid down fully clothed. They kissed and touched and slowly disrobed. One-piece at a time, with plenty of fondling in between.

From down the hall, they heard noises. Apparently, Sandy was loud when aroused. They giggled and concentrated on what they were doing. Hands went between legs. Tits were sucked. Nipples got hard. Noises came from their room, too.

Patsy bit the pillow to stifle her scream when she came. She was on her knees, cheeks pulled apart. Gayle had one finger in her ass and used her other hand to stroke Patsy's long clit. Somehow, Gayle managed to keep both hands in place while she sucked the cum out of her cousin's pussy.

They snuggled together in bed, Patsy's thigh between Gayle's legs. The older woman rocked her hips slowly, prolonging her afterglow.

DAY 11

Sandy was fixing breakfast. She was wearing one of Jeremy's t-shirts. It hung down to mid-thigh. The shadow of her areolas could be seen through the white material.

Patsy and Gayle stood nearby, waiting until they couldn't wait anymore.

"Well?"

"Well, what?" Sandy played innocent.

"Well, how was it? How was he?" Patsy was eager for the answer.

Sandy turned around with a big smile.

"I saw what you meant about him being quick. He came on my face while I was taking his pants off. He was so embarrassed but I like cum facials. After that, he lasted a long time."

She lowered her voice. "He did everything I told him to do. Hit every spot. The best sex I've ever had."

"Maybe I should have taken him to bed when I had the chance," Patsy blurted. "Guess I'm out of luck now."

Sandy took two steps closer, a stern look on her face.

"You're damn right you're out of luck. He's mine."

Patsy saluted, saying, "Yes, Ma'am."

Sandy darted forward, gave Patsy a quick peck on the cheek, and danced away.

"Heaven, I'm in heaven," Sandy sang as she flipped the eggs over.

It was mid-afternoon when Sandy sent Jeremy inside. "I have to talk to your cousins."

It was a serious conversation about what would happen next. When were they leaving? Where did Jeremy live? Would she ever see him again?

When she had led him to the bedroom, Sandy had known it might be a short term thing. But now, she was hoping for more.

The conversation made Gayle and Patsy realize they were about to separate also. It was a depressing idea until Gayle spoke up.

"Jeremy is a car mechanic and a pretty good one from what I hear. Good car mechanics can get a job pretty much anywhere, right?"

Sandy saw where she was going with the idea and brightened up.

"The thing is," Gayle said, "you have to be serious about him before you can ask him to move here. Really serious. You can't just dump him in a couple months."

Sandy got a dreamy look on her face.

"It's only been two days, but I'd drag him down to the courthouse right now." She blushed. "I know it sounds dumb, but I love him. He's so gentle and kind. He's got a hot bod."

She grinned. "And he does whatever I say. Not just does it, but he wants to do it. What's not to love?"

"What about me?" asked Patsy sadly, looking at Gayle. "Any bright ideas about you and me?"

Gayle let her hand move up her cousin's leg.

"I've got a job, so it wouldn't be easy for me to move. You are starting college in a few weeks and it's too late to change those plans."

Patsy nodded morosely. The possibility of being together sounded hopeless.

"You should go home and go to college. Tell your parents you want to transfer to State in January. Tell them you want to experience the world or go to a bigger school or whatever. I'll offer to let you live with me, to keep an eye on you."

Her hand went under her cousin's bathing suit. Her finger probed the slit. Sandy watched as Patsy spread her legs.

"I'll keep a very close eye on every single part of you."

Sandy was curious, so she stayed until the clothes started to come off. She went inside, found Jeremy, and led him up to the bedroom.

As she unbuckled his belt, she said, "Here's what you're going to do."

Sandy started to explain the plan but the two of them got distracted by other things. When Jeremy hit a spot she really liked, Sandy moaned and decided further explanation could wait until later.

DAY 14

Sandy had become a regular at the cabin, staying every night in Jeremy's room. She, Patsy, and Gayle were on the way to becoming good friends.

The two cousins were happy that Jeremy had a girlfriend and even happier with their love life. Patsy had made a good start on an all-over tan.

Now it was time to go.

Sandy stood by the rental car, waiting for her new fiance, Jeremy. She was going with him to pack his things and drive to the lake. He already had a job offer in town.

The night before, Sandy had not-so-subtly observed, "If you propose now, we can get married next summer."

The wedding was tentatively planned for June. Gayle and Patsy had agreed to be bridesmaids.

Gayle's suitcase was in Patsy's car. The pair would spend the night at an airport hotel before going their separate ways. They would meet again in January when the second semester started.

Patsy thought about her trip to the lake. Her romantic imaginings. Things hadn't turned out the way she had imagined.

Prince Jeremy wasn't much of a Prince. He and Princess Gayle weren't going to ride off into the sunset together. There had been no Evil Witch to defeat or dragons to slay.

Still, Jeremy the Ordinary had found his Fair Maiden.

"Thank heavens," she thought.

Patsy looked at her watch and smiled.

On the drive back, there would be plenty of time for Princess Gayle and her loyal Servant Girl to stop and make love in the field of flowers.