Patsy and Her Cousins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had only had sex once and that was at night in the back seat of a small car. Two virgins fumbling around. Patsy had never seen the boy's cock, had barely touched it. The sex had been brief and unsatisfying, but it had been a start.

Now, there was a cock right in front of her. An opportunity any Fair Maiden would take to do a little research.

Patsy held his thigh to stabilize herself and grasped her cousin's penis. Lifting it to her mouth, her tongue felt the smooth skin on the head and the ridge at the end. Her lips closed over the shaft. It began to harden in her mouth. Patsy could feel the blood pulse through the veins.

She surfaced and took a deep breath. This adventure wasn't going to end so quickly.

Jeremy sputtered, "What are you doing?"

Patsy didn't hear. She was already below the surface again. She wasn't trying to make her cousin cum. She simply wanted to find out what it was like to make a man hard.

And a fine job she did. Her mouth encompassed the head, tongue caressing the smooth skin. Her hand stroked the shaft. His body reacted in spite of the cold lake water, and his cock swelled.

Unfortunately, Jeremy had even less sexual experience than Patsy. Seeing his cousin with her bathing suit pulled down had quickly aroused him. Having his cock in her mouth brought him close. Stroking his cock put him over the top.

Jeremy's cock throbbed. Patsy had seen enough dirty movies to knew what that meant and pulled her head away. Swallowing was not part of her agenda. White strands squirted out and drifted in the water.

She had made him cum.

"That was awfully quick," she observed as she pushed away.

Jeremy was speechless. His face was red. He was angry, embarrassed, and confused. Patsy was proud that her research had turned out so well.

"That was for pulling my suit down before," Pasty said, as if deliberately sucking his cock was the same as an accidental wardrobe malfunction.

She actually hadn't minded having her suit pulled down. She had deliberately delayed pulling it up, partly to prove how grown up she was and partly to see how Jeremy would react.

Prince Jeremy would have responded with interest and passion. Flirting and teasing. Sex in the water. Real Jeremy responded with embarrassment and confusion. It was a disappointment.

Jeremy remained standing in the water. He realized Patsy had his beach shorts in her hand.

"My bathing suit," he pleaded, "Toss it to me."

Patsy balled it up and threw it. It landed short by ten feet. Passing by Gayle to get a towel, she noticed the woman had an odd look on her face. A mixture of surprise, amusement, and . . . arousal, maybe?

Gayle was in a dilemma. When Patsy emerged from the water, her wet yellow bathing suit was semi-transparent, revealing almost everything. Nipples, areolas, pubic hair. It was a stirring sight.

Meanwhile, Jeremy was trying to retrieve his bathing suit, not realizing his cock was out of the water, swinging side to side between his legs.

Who to watch was Gayle's dilemma. Jeremy and his swinging cock? Or Patsy and her transparent bathing suit? She went with Jeremy, figuring he would cover up first. He was also less likely to show his assets a second time.

Patsy stopped a few feet past the beach chair and began to dry off with a towel. It did nothing to dry her suit.

"You look hot," Gayle said, looking out at the lake.

Patsy glanced in that direction just as Jeremy got his beach shorts in place.

"What?"

"Go inside and look in the mirror. You look hot."

As Patsy left, Gayle muttered, "I hope that's her only bathing suit."

Patsy looked in the full-length mirror and realized she might as well have gone skinny dipping. The wet bathing suit showed pretty much everything. The teen laughed to herself.

"Joke's on me."

She had intended to give Jeremy a quick flash of her pubes. Instead, she gave him a long look at everything. The only trouble was, he didn't seem too interested in taking advantage of the situation.

During dinner, Jeremy could hardly bring himself to look at Patsy. Gayle smirked at his discomfort.

"Get over it," Patsy finally said. "You saw my tits and pubes. It's not the end of the world."

She didn't mention the blow job. No point in making him even more uncomfortable.

Jeremy nodded but still didn't look at his cousin. Gayle, who had not only seen Patsy's tits and pubes but also commented on them, showed no embarrassment at all.

In bed, Patsy felt relaxed and excited at the same time. She reviewed the day.

Showing off her body to Jeremy should have been exciting but it wasn't. It had been more about her being in charge, even half-naked.

Strangely, mouthing her cousin's dick and making him cum hadn't been that exciting either. That had been curious, not arousal.

Then there was her other cousin. Gayle had gazed at her tits, her hard nipples, and her pubes when she exited the water. Gayle had said she was hot.

That comment was what had gotten Patsy excited and aroused. Odd.

She had never thought about women in a sexual way. Never thought about whether a woman was hot.

Until that morning, when Gayle's hard nipple had poked up under the hibiscus leaf. Until Gayle lay on the beach chair with her legs slightly parted. That had been exciting too.

What did it mean?

DAY 3

Jeremy was in the shared bathroom, trying to get his hair just right when Patsy barged in. She bumped him with her hip.

"Shove over. Give me some room."

The boy was startled. Girls and boys weren't supposed to be in the bathroom at the same time. At least, that's what he thought.

After spitting toothpaste in the sink and washing her face, Patsy reached around her cousin for a towel. Her breasts pressed against his back. Something - a towel or a hand - brushed over his ass.

Jeremy was worried. None of this was right, he thought. Or maybe it was right and he didn't understand it. When he was a child, he would ask his cousins to explain such things. He couldn't do that now. His cousins were the problem.

Patsy squeezed past him, pulled down her pajamas, and sat on the toilet.

"I've got to pee."

Jeremy fled. So much for adventurous, romantic, brave Prince Jeremy.

Gayle appeared in the doorway.

"He hasn't changed a bit from when he was a kid, has he?"

Gayle lingered more than a few moments. Watching someone pee was not a problem for her. When she departed, she left the door open.

Jeremy fidgeted all through breakfast. The women almost laughed at his discomfort. Gayle bailed him out.

"Patsy and I are going to get some sun on the raft. Why don't you stay here?"

Jeremy breathed a sigh of relief. The last thing he wanted was a replay of yesterday.

Gayle came down the stairs wearing a light red, thong bikini. Jeremy blushed at his thoughts on seeing her. He was thankful the bulge in his pants was under the table. Luckily for him, Patsy wore a more modest blue swimsuit.

By the time Patsy got outside, Gayle was on the raft, laying on her stomach. The teen swam out and hauled herself up. She noticed Gayle's top was undone. Between that and the thong, her backside was getting an all-over tan.

The two sunned without talking, Patsy laying on her back, Gayle on her front.

Patsy's imagination took over. A Servant Girl and Princess Gayle were stranded on a deserted island. Their elegant finery became increasingly tattered from sun and weather until it disappeared entirely. Desperately lonely and aroused by their nakedness, the Princess and the Servant Girl embraced. There was a passionate kiss as the two women reached for their virginal womanhood.

The teen came out of her reverie to find her hand resting on the mound between her legs. Quickly moving it away, she hoped her cousin hadn't noticed.

Gayle rose on hands and knees, the top of her suit remaining on the raft's deck. She stretched like a cat, first moving back with arms extended and head low, then moving forward and up, arching her back as she rose.

Her cousin wasn't the first naked woman that Patsy had ever seen. There were glimpses of women at the gym. She had seen her mother on multiple occasions. But never this close or for this long. Never a woman that was this sensual.

Gayle's breasts were neither large nor small. They were firm with a slight sway as she moved. Her nipples were almost as dark as Patsy's and hard. Longer than Patsy's nipples would ever be. The areolas were small, barely bigger than the nipples.

Sitting on her heels while Patsy stared, Gayle didn't try to hide or cover-up; she didn't explain or apologize. She was simply half-naked. That Gayle was comfortable with her nudity made it more, not less, sensual.

Then she was fully naked. Gayle untied the bottom of the suit and casually laid it next to the top. She really did have an all-over tan. Her pubic hair had been trimmed into a small heart that left her labia exposed.

Patsy's romantic imagination deserted her.

"I can see her fucking pussy," she thought.

The thought was followed by a strong desire to run to her room and shove a few fingers in her own pussy. Jeremy may have been a dud as a Prince, but Gayle was more than making up for it.

"You ever tan in the nude?"

Patsy shook her head. She had never even considered it.

"The trick is to start slow. Use lots of sunscreen and don't be in the sun too long. The first time I did it, I got a horrible sunburn and could hardly move for three days."

Gayle eased one strap of Patsy's bra off her shoulder. Caught up in the moment, Patsy slid the other strap down and wriggled her arms free. She folded the top of the cups down, revealing a strip of white flesh across the tops of her breasts.

Gayle sat quietly, watching. Patsy was suddenly struck with the fear that her half-hearted attempt at tanning in the nude was a disappointment to her cousin. She didn't want to disappoint Princess Gayle.

Taking a deep breath, Patsy freed her breasts from the bra. Large and soft with big, dark areolas and nipples that barely rose above the skin, her breasts flattened against her chest. The pale white of her breasts stood in stark contrast to the rest of her tanned skin.

"Very nice," her cousin commented. Patsy glowed with the compliment.

A cool breeze blew over the raft and Patsy's nipples rose in response. The teen felt wanton and daring, but not so daring she wanted to be fully nude. She rolled the waistband of her bottoms down until the top of her pubes were barely hidden.

Gayle squeezed a large dollop of suntan lotion onto her palm. Patsy blushed as her cousin applied the lotion to her breasts. Applied might have been the wrong word. More like massaged. The nipples got harder and happier.

It required three large dollops of lotion before Gayle was satisfied with the coverage. Three dollops massaged onto Patsy's tits. Three dollops that left Patsy's nipples hard and the rest of her aroused.

Princess Gayle had brought her loyal Servant Girl into new territory. A sensuous land where women could be naked with each other. Where a woman could touch another woman's breasts. Where the possibility of deeper intimacy loomed around each corner.

Another dollop of lotion went into Gayle's palm and was applied to the narrow pale strip at Patsy's waist. One dollop was more than enough to prevent sunburn.

A second dollop was squeezed out. Gayle's palm was placed by one hip. Gayle watched her cousin carefully as her fingers slid under the waistband. Patsy's jaw tensed, but her eyes closed and she said nothing. It was clear she was both uncomfortable and eager.

The palm moved slowly toward the other hip. The fingers trailed over the hidden pubic hair.

This was sex the way Patsy had always imagined it. Slow and subtle. Seductive. Tantalizing. And this wasn't even actual sex. Her jaw relaxed with a slight sigh.

Gayle put sunscreen on herself as Patsy watched. She used both hands to massage her own breasts and tug at her nipples.

When her fingers distributed the lotion on her crotch, it was close to masturbation. Gayle's palm caressed her mound several times. Lotion went in the crevices at each side of her pussy. Two fingers trapped the lips, with a third over the slit. The fingers moved slowly up and down.

It was a private erotic show squarely aimed at her cousin.

"What it would feel like to have those hands touch me?" Patsy thought.

Her pussy was wet and getting wetter. There had to be a spot on her suit bottoms, wetness that didn't come from swimming in the lake.

Did the spot show? Did she want it to show? Did she want her cousin to know she was aroused? How could her cousin not know? Patsy forced herself to breathe normally. She ached to touch herself but didn't dare.

Gayle lay on her back and reached out. Her pinky finger hooked over Patsy's pinky finger. Patsy responded by covering two of Gayle's fingers. The silent duet of fingers touching fingers went on until the two cousins were holding hands.

Patsy edged closer until their shoulders touched. She closed her eyes, aware of a swirl of feelings.

Princess Gayle and her loyal Servant Girl on the deserted island. One naked, one half-naked. Holding hands, touching at shoulders and hips. Sensual.

Patsy's whole body was aroused, not just her pussy. It was exactly like she had imagined. Except she had always imagined the Prince and Princess holding hands and touching. Not her. Not the loyal Servant Girl.

Twenty minutes later, Gayle suddenly sat up.

"That's enough for you. You'll burn to a crisp."

Gayle went into action before Patsy could respond. She grabbed the top of the swimsuit, lifted a big breast, and carefully tucked it into the bra cup. Patsy was surprised but not so surprised she didn't enjoy it. She let Gayle tuck her other breast away and roll up her waistband.

"We should go back in," Gayle suggested.

The teen was grateful to dive in the water. The experience on the raft had left her incredibly aroused and incredibly wet. She needed to calm down. Needed time to think. A few laps back and forth in front of the beach helped.

Patsy went to bed early that night. After experiencing thrills like in her stories, she needed to have a long session with her pussy before she could sleep.

DAY 4

The three cousins had explored the town as kids. Now they explored it as adults. There were no overt shenanigans that would embarrass Jeremy That wasn't the same as saying nothing went on.

Patsy shyly held Gayle's hand in one of the many boutique stores. Gayle put an arm around Patsy's waist as they studied a painting hanging in the art museum. They bumped shoulders and exchanged smiles. There was a pat or two on the ass. It was subtle, innocent flirtation.

Jeremy noticed none of it.

For Gayle, it may have been less than innocent. She had spent six years exploring her desires and knew she liked sex with women more than men. She liked sex with either gender more than her current status, which was celibate. Not by choice. Her last lover had left months ago, just as her work had increased. There had been no time to find someone new.

And, now, here was her cousin, a young woman curious about sex but inexperienced. A person she had grown up with, who she loved, which only added to her interest.

Patsy had arrived at the cabin that first day with an intent to flirt with Jeremy. Instead, she was flirting with her female cousin and finding it exhilarating. She wondered how far it would go. How far she wanted it to go.

Back at the cabin, that question began to be answered. Gayle took Patsy's hand and led her to the master bedroom. The older cousin began to undress.

"I'm going to take a shower."

There was no implied invitation to join her. Rather, when she was completely naked, Gayle approached Patsy and held her by the waist.

"Do you like what we've been doing?"

Patsy wasn't expecting such a blunt question. She blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"I was expecting a kiss, not a question."

Gayle laughed. "I'll take that as a yes."

She gave Patsy the requested kiss. A gentle, lingering kiss. Her hands went from waist to hips to ass. Patsy murmured her approval and mimicked the movements. She found herself holding Gayle's warm, firm cheeks in her hand.

Gayle broke away and went to take her shower.

"Yes, I like what we've been doing," Patsy whispered, coming to a decision. "And I want to do more. Lots more."

Her mind went back to the fanciful story from yesterday on the raft. Only now, it wasn't the imaginary Princess Gayle and the loyal Servant Girl on a deserted island reaching for their virginal womanhood.

Now, she was thinking about her real cousin and her real self, naked in the nearby bed, making love.

She cleared her head. One kiss did not mean "let's have sex." This was all new to her. Patsy would wait to see how things progressed.

The teen went to her bedroom to change her panties. They had gotten wet in the last fifteen minutes.

DAY 5

Jeremy was very excited. There was an all-day Lord of the Rings marathon on TV. It was his favorite movie. Movies, more accurately. After breakfast, he shifted the armchair closer to the TV, so he wouldn't miss a moment, even though he had seen the films many, many times.

Gayle and Patsy sat behind him on the couch. They felt guilty about tormenting Jeremy and ignoring him so much. The least they could do was watch the movies with him. Or one of the movies.

Patsy sat at one end of the couch, wearing baggy shorts and a loose shirt. Gayle sat in a chair by the other end, wearing a simple shift. After the first commercial, Patsy glanced at her cousin. Time to make her own move.

She shifted toward the middle of the couch and patted the cushion next to her.

Gayle rose in response and sat in the designated spot. She picked up Patsy's hand and placed it on her leg.

The pair pretended to watch TV but spent more time glancing at each other. Gayle, being older and more experienced, made a bold move. She gently put a hand to her cousin's head, pulled her closer, and kissed her.

Patsy knew Jeremy was entranced by the movie. She kissed back and opened her mouth. The cousins had their first taste of each other as tongues intertwined.

Separating, they looked at each other, confirming what they already knew. This was only the beginning.

Patsy did that thing women do and pulled her bra out of the armhole of her shirt. She bounced twice to make her big tits jiggle, giggling as she did. Gayle tugged one side of her dress down to show she was braless as well.

For a few minutes, they played a silly game, flashing each other behind Jeremy's back and making faces.

They paused, at something of a dead-end, trying to think of what was next.

Next was a dress slid higher on a thigh. A smile of approval. A glance toward Jeremy, only a couple feet away. A nod.

Gayle's hand went under the loose shirt, found one of the big tits, and began to play. Patsy quietly murmured as her hand touched Gayle's breast from outside the dress.

Jeremy was oblivious as his two cousins kissed and touched on the couch. They would separate and then join again, each time joining together longer and getting more daring.

Subtle and tantalizing had their place in the game the cousins were playing, but Patsy had been aroused for three days and her romantic imaginings urged her on. It was time for explicit and daring.

Pushing Gayle down, Patsy tugged at the top of the dress, exposing one breast. She lowered her head and filled her mouth, tongue instantly flicking over the nipple that was already hard and would get harder.

Gayle moaned quietly once. This was the moment she had been hoping for. The moment Patsy gave in to her desires. Gayle slid her hands under the baggy shorts to merrily caress her cousin's ass, pushing the shorts below the cheeks as she did.