Patti Cake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying back, my chest rising and falling like a fireplace bellows in huffs and pants as my mind began to struggle...

"Why did it change like that..?" I wondered in my head as the shame started swallowing me up. Feeling myself welling up then, crying then and starting to shake, I felt cold and unsure as to what I should do.

Sitting up again and then quickly to my feet, I spotted a discarded bath towel lying on my bedroom floor and just as quickly as I had sat up, I went about mopping up the cum from on top of my blanket before it had too much time to soak in, the shame of this reeling in my mind leading me to more impossible questions than there were answers.

My fantasy changing like that, switching one moment from me laying back with Patti going down on me as she had that night some weeks back, to then - to change like that, to Darren and me out back sharing a joint where his lips 'touched' mine... But was that all it was..?

This much was true... There was no real outward advance by Darren where he actually kissed me -where there was a defining moment, a crossing of a line that we were both very aware of... That -- that never happened.

Conversely though... If that is what this was, just an accidental meeting of our lips while Darren was sharing with me the last of a joint -- why then did I still turn it into something sexual? Why in my fantasy did I see and maybe even feel Darren kissing me?

Granted, the situation was strange; I mean it wasn't something I've even seen Darren do. I've never seen him go out of his way like that -- and I mean 'like-that'...

So why had Darren insisted on giving me that blow-back then? It was late into the night, and it wasn't like we needed to wring every last puff of smoke out that joint - and besides that, I also had to doubt that this little joint was all he had with him that night...

It was strange; I didn't know what to think one way or the other... But as my fantasy had shown me, something deeper inside me had convinced me that Darren had indeed intended to kiss me and then worse than anything else my mind could dream up... I think I liked it.

***

Feeling somewhat calmed down, my heart rate dropping back to normal, but tired and defeated, I stood up and without the urgency I had first felt... I started pulling the little pink nightie up and over my head and tossed it back on the bed - and part of me was glad to be out of it.

But then, in a seconds pause, I looked back at the little pink pile of cotton and lace now lying on my bed and I thought of my Mom. I thought of how kind and understanding she had been and how she had gone out of her way to do this for me, to give me some of her 'hand-me-downs'.

Taking off my stockings next, I sat back down and made sure to take my time inching them back down my legs --and again, I thought of what Mom had said, telling me to be careful with the fine, smooth feeling nylon stay-ups, and I was. I took my time slipping the wonderful garments off, carefully folding each...

***

With some of the shame and humiliation I was feeling having left me -and more so had me wondering why my fantasy turned on me like it did, how my subconscious had leapt forward into my waking mind, letting me see a glimpse of what truly lay below my surface... I put the nightie and stockings back into the bag --but I chose to leave my little pink thong on me as I slept...

Two days later, when I arrived home from work I was greeted with not only the aroma of a home cooked meal awaiting me, but once I had kissed my Mom on the cheek to say hello, she smiled, said hello too then said nothing else as I made my way up to change out of my work clothes.

However, upon opening my bedroom door my eyes were instantly drawn to the odd, bright red square-looking thing that was sitting on my bed... Closing my door and moving closer, I held my breath in the realization of what it was -- what this red thing was sitting on my bed...

It was another gift bag... My pulse raced...

***