Patti Cake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Waiting in the silence, Mom soon returned and with her, she held up in her hand, not just a gift bag as I had hastened to believe she might have run off to fetch with me in mind, but rather now, held up with her fingers by its shiny chrome hanger, she was carting a full sized garment bag.

Looking in puzzlement as she neared, I could see something inside, more of an outline pressed against the semi-transparent, silvery looking nylon bag. I was clueless but still my pulse went racing all the same, figuring that there must be something of femininity hidden within the semi-opaque garment bag.

Nearing her place beside me on her couch, she set the bag own beside her in a bit of a draping motion, like she didn't want to wrinkle whatever was inside.

"This is how I believe Patti is thinking..." Mom started off again, surprisingly picking up right where she had left off, and at the same time, unzipping the garment bag as it lay on the couch, the sound of the smooth nylon zipper, setting me senses a tingle.

Watching with wide eyed intent, Mom slipped her hand into the open flap to free the hanger and its contents from protective cover. Smiling and turning to me, Mom retrieved the hanger and upon it, I could see several very lacy, very white and very feminine looking pieces of lingerie.

"Oh God Mom what have you bought me..?" I asked, not only shocked with what she had for me, but also, how she was now -and for the very first time -Mom was showing me the items she had purchased for me while she had been out shopping, rather than to leave them in secrecy, hidden in a gift bag at the end of my bed...

"Now Sweetie... I know that I've always just left you things over the years, my little 'gifts' to you as we like to say but now though, I think things are a little different..." Mom went on explaining my same thoughts as she once more held up the hanger, this time letting me see all of the pretty, wedding-white lingerie.

Looking, I could see on the outside, on the hangar itself there was a very sheer, wispy thin and very short dressing robe. Pure, virginal white like all of the other items, it was trimmed with wide bands of lace down its edging, short sleeves and it's only means of keeping the ultra-dainty-delicate looking item securely on was with two longer bits of lace, an inch or two wide and sewn into the robe way up high at the neck line. The result leaving the rest to fall, opening wider all the way down to where it would sit on or around my midriff. It gave me such chills to think of my Mom, 'thinking' of me when she found this super-feminine dressing robe.

Taking the robe from the hanger, Mom handed it to me smiling, wanting me to feel the feather light and silky smooth, lacy material in my fingers. This was the beginning of her conditioning me, seducing me into falling deeper and deeper in love with women's undergarments and the submissive feelings they bring to me, enhancing and driving home my beliefs that only a guy like me, only a little-dick-beta-male would enjoy this -as I was now...

"Oh God Mom... You shouldn't have..." I said to her trying to sound humble while inside, I was feeling that switch being flipped in my head, the one that keeps driving me back here, to this place - in the want and lost in the desire of playing with my girly dress-up things...

Holding the delicate robe up in my fingers and feeling that it had zero weight, I slyly looked through the transparent garment to see Mom slipping another lovely looking piece from the hanger.

"If you like that robe and you think it's soft, wait until you feel this camisole..." Mom commented as she slipped the spaghetti strapped, opaque white and equally girly, feminine top from the ends of the hanger and too then, her handing it to me...

"Oh gosh Mom... This is amazing..." I said to her, loving the cool, slippery feeling silk top gliding through my fingers. Loving the feel and wanting more, I held the soft silk up to my right cheek, then closing my eyes, I let the lovely, girly feelings dance all around me while in my denim jeans, my little dickie twitched and fought for room within the confines of the boxer-briefs I was currently stuck wearing.

"Ummm --Hummm..." Mom answered me in a hum of approval while paying attention to what else she was doing, which was taking the third and last, smaller but very sexy looking item from the hanger.

"I don't know if you've even worn a garter sweetie, so if you need any help just let me know, I can teach you how to put it on properly and also show you how to attach your stockings..." She said to me being rather matter-of-fact, like she were teaching me to tie my shoelaces.

I hadn't ever worn a garter belt; I had only ever worn the things Mom left for me. But that doesn't mean the desire wasn't there, because it was... I had always wanted to venture down that road, taking my girly-times to newer heights but until now, my shy reserve wouldn't let me venture out on my own to shop for myself and further this cause of mine... I just couldn't... I made do with what I had.

Putting down 'my' new camisole for a minute, laying it atop the dainty dressing robe currently resting in my lap, Mom handed me the garter, smiling as always.

Holding it up by its ends, letting the stocking clips dangle, I was rather surprised to see how wide the bodice of the fine white, and very sexy looking garter belt really was. It looked expensive too, a mix of fine white lace in the mid-sections with thicker banding of white satin at its tops and bottoms.

Distracted, I didn't happen to see Mom reaching back into the bag until she had two more things in her hands. One I recognized as a new package of stockings, or so I assumed they would be, what with her giving me a garter belt already. Looking she handed then to me and seeing they too were also the same, virgin-snow white. Looking again, she then placed in my lap a small, lacy little pouch.

"These are some new and very special panties for you dear you can look at them when you are on your own..." Mom said to me, ever smiling and sitting now with her hands in her lap. I blushed -even now...

Sitting there with her, with my Mom and also with all of this lovely cloth, lace, silk and nylon femininity draped about me, I suddenly felt myself at a loss as to what I should do... Mom had been saying how she thinks Patti is already interested in me 'because' of lingerie items like these - these 'amazing -I can't wait to try-on-girly-items' that my Mom has once again been so kind to find for me while thinking of me and my desires.

As much as I loved both... my Mom and all of this stunning, white fluffy and dainty underwear, I was still having a hard time seeing Patti coming on board, maybe with the stockings but all of this..? I had my doubts.

"Mom do you really think Patti will like seeing me in stuff like this..?" I asked her, feeling unsure but still dying to slip into everything there and now...

"Absolutely..." Was all Mom said as she made a reaffirming gesture with her hand, a 'no-doubt-about-it' -kind of stop sign gesture.

"Really..?" I quizzed again, wanting her to say more, wanting her to convince me...

"Yes of course darling, haven't I spelled it for you enough..?" Mom asked back, leaving me feeling a bit foolish, like she was scolding me or something.

"Yeah... You have, I just like to be reassured -and I mean this is fun for me and I do enjoy everything you do for me - buying me all of these wonderful gifts, it's just... Even after all of these years... It's just hard sometimes... That's all..." I said to in a bit of a pleading whine.

"Aww sweetie... Of course I understand... And to show you how much I do recognize these wants and needs of yours... There is something I'd like you to do for me tonight... I'm sure it will be of great help for you tomorrow night when you meet and talk to Patti and, who knows..? Maybe even for a long time to come..." Mom said then to calm me down, but at the same time she was leaving me quite intrigued with her cryptic wording.

"Yes Mom, of course, you know I'll do anything for you... I mean how can I say no to you..!?" I said to her trying to be somewhat funny but she was being a little more serious than I had gauged.

"I know you will sweetie, but don't get too cheeky with me... You may be a grown-up but I'm still your mother and you may be an adult but you're never too big to go over my knee..." Mom said then in a threat --with more of a 'Don't mess with me' kind of face while smiling and giving a wink...

Still, hearing her say this did send an odd little shiver down my spine and I paid better attention to what I was saying and keeping the sarcasm in check. I wasn't being serious, it was a natural instinct, a way for me to fight my through stuff like this.

"I'm sorry Mom, I know this isn't the time for jokes, or at least I'm not in the position to be the one telling them..." I said to her wanting to let her know that I understood what she meant and that I probably time my joking a little better.

"That's okay sweetie... Now getting back to what I'd like you to do for me -and I know how unorthodox this is between you and I- but what I would like is for you to gain the full experience that this special lingerie can give you..." Mom started telling me as listened looking at her while absentmindedly running my fingers though the fine silk of my new camisole.

"It's one thing if they are worn in private sweetie, and enjoyed by yourself, loving how luxurious the fine silks and lace make you feel so special and feminine... But more importantly sweetie, they should be worn to please your 'someone else'... You significant other... Mom continued, getting closer to what she wanted from me, explaining things each step of the way...

"Because after all, what is lingerie for, if it's not meant to bring pleasure? And not just to the lucky 'girl' who is gifted with such beautiful things, but also the 'man' she wants to entice and please..."

I knew what she was saying now, but the quiver of realization passing through me had me quiet, not wanting to say it for myself, but to hear it from her...

"That's right sweetie, I can tell that you know what I want now - what it is that you need to do..."

Reading me like a book, Mom not only knew that I understood what she wanted but she was also tuned into my reluctance, my fears.

"It's okay sweetie, you're here with me now... You're safe baby...I'm here to help you... I'm here to help you get over these fears and show how to achieve all it is that you want...' She started, letting me know that I was indeed safe with her.

"I know you'd love to show me how you look in all of these lovely, sexy, girly under-clothes and panties, and you will... I will let you show them to me... But also... I know that right now -you're too afraid --and that's why sweetie, that's why I'm here -and that's why you're going put on all of these clothes next door and then you're going to come back here and you're going to show me... Okay sweetie..?"

My heart was really pounding in my chest now, I could feel it thumping. This was a huge moment for me, and Mom as well. I was still unsure, especially with what she told me next...

"Are... Are you sure...?" I stammered, my palms feeling wet.

"Yes darling, it has to be this way... Don't you see..? If you do this for me here, do this for me tonight, it will be much, much easier when you tell Patti tomorrow night..." Plus it will be good for someone else to see you first, before she will --someone like me, your mother... Someone who will not be judgmental at all, but rather very supportive..." Mom said to me, making more sense and again making me feel a little more at ease with her telling me that she will always stand behind me on this choice for my life.

However, her mention of Patti seeing me in these clothes? And with what she was saying about telling her, tomorrow night..? Telling Patti..? I didn't think my heart could go any faster than it already was, but then hearing what I thought my Mom was saying... I felt like I was going to need a defibrillator to revive me...

"P-Patti..? What do mean when I tell Patti..? Tomorrow..?" I cried, panicked some.

"Yes Dale sweetie... Tomorrow.. You have to tell her... You have to tell Patti darling, and you have to do it right away..." Mom said reiterating her belief in what I need to do. But I was unsure and very scared. I needed her to explain this to me --and I'm more than sure she could tell that, just from the pained look on my face.

"You have to tell her... You have to tell her when you see her tomorrow night..." Mom said again and nor was I any more keen on hearing this a second time either...

"Te-tell her..? How..? How can do that Mom..?" I said to her thinking that this was going to be some kind of impossible challenge, or one that would ruin me at best.

"Well, I'm sure the two of you will be talking about your lives starting from where it ended -with you seeing her going down on her ex-boyfriend, so I'd say that would be a good place to start off before you move on and tell her... Trust me baby, you'll know what to say once you see her..." Mom went on but I sure as hell wasn't convinced, not entirely, not yet anyways.

"But it is... It is the only way sweetie... You have to tell her right away, you can't wait or get scared and say something lame like 'the timing was off', or that you 'didn't get the chance'... You 'must' tell her right away, within the first ten minutes I'd say... Any longer and it will be too late..." Mom explained, but once more I was more confused than satisfied with her answer.

"Why... Why will it be too late..? I asked next, needing to be sure about this.

"It will be too late sweetie because you'll get cold feet... All males... Well, not all, I guess it's really just beta-males, and it's not entirely their fault, but they always chicken-out with things like this if they wait too long..."

Mom paused, while I processed...

"Do you remember back in your early years in high school, when you were falling all over that other girl, what was here name?"

"Umm... Pam... Her name was Pam..." I said, answering in mono-tone as Mom went on.

"Yes that's right... Pam... Well do you remember how you had told me that you were going to ask her to the junior prom..? And that was in January -and the dance was in the spring..?"

I don't know how she remembered this, but it was coming back to me fast enough -no thanks to my Mom...

"Yes, I remember..." I said to her, my eyes drifting up and away from hers.

"Yes and what did you come crying to me saying two month later..?" Mom pressed, and sadly, I knew the answer.

"S-someone else had already asked her and I didn't get to go..."

"That's right baby and you didn't get to go, because you waited too long... You need to strike while the iron is hot and tell her right away. But there is more, there are other reasons you have to tell her all about your sissy desires..." Mom added then. I hated how she was calling me a 'sissy' but with everything..? I guess I was what she was saying... I was a sissy.

I was quiet, I couldn't see myself just blurting something like this out on a date with a past love that I hadn't see in the better part of 15yrs... It just seemed like I would never have the guts, the nerve... But that's when my Mom explained to me what she believed was 'true-courage'...

"Sweetie let me ask you... Do you know what the meaning of the word 'courage' is..?" She asked leaving me rather stymied thinking this was too easy of a question...

"Well yeah... Isn't it when someone is brave like when they save someone from train tracks, or run into a burning house to save a dog or some kittens..?" I answered, hoping I had it right.

"Yes darling that's right... Well actually... Let's say you're half right..." Mom began, piquing my interest.

"Courage my love, is defined as moving into a situation -or to face danger while knowing you are afraid, but yet somehow you still have the ability to act... Even though you are still in fact scared, or afraid -or even terrified..." Mom explained and now I understood... Some...

"But... But what if I am brave enough to tell her and she's not interested in guys like me who are into this sort of thing...?" I asked her, wondering if I'd phrased that the right way.

"I know what I told you before about Patti's egging me on and telling me how hot she found it sexy and a real turn on when a guy can do that. When he can let go and try new things, like wearing pantyhose but... Also like Darren said, she's changed quite a bit...So I'm worried maybe that this part of her has changed too...?"

"Yes... Yes, that could be certainly be possible, although I think it's a slim chance at best - but that is exactly why you have to tell her within minutes of sitting down together... Think of it as doing her a courtesy..." Mom said, and now she had me again...

"A courtesy..? How can telling the girl I want to be with that I'm... That I like g-girly things like these and call that a 'courtesy'..?" I question thinking this was still way too out there for me to handle.

"Yes darling a courtesy...That's exactly what you'll be doing for her..." Mom went on..

"By telling her right away, you will be doing her the courtesy of -not- wasting her valuable time, should your natural sissy-tendencies not be to her liking, or as Darren has told you... 'She's changed'... You see..? At least this way you'll know right away which will benefit you as well..." Mom went on, killing me with her logic and reasoning.

"One way or another Dale honey, she's either going to walk out --or she going to embrace you for who you are... The only real choice you have in the matter, the only control you have is to determine 'when' it happens..." Mom finished, and again making me feel as if there is no end to her wisdom.

"Do you understand me now sweetie..." Mom asked after making me see how it was true, I did have to tell Patti straight away, I couldn't get out of it, there was no other way...

"I know Mom, you're right... I understand it all now...It's just really hard to think about, let alone actually doing it... I mean telling Patti that ever since that night after the wedding... Telling her that I've been dressing up in the gifts you leave for me..?" I said, questioning everything and trying to let her know how difficult this was going to be --when suddenly; another even more terrifying thought crossed my mind...

"Aww... Baby I'm so happy that you see it now and understand. I'm so glad to have reached you like this. Patti will be grateful and remember, you do have a lot more going for you with her intentions, just from what we've surmised already... So, for now you can put it out of your mind that she going to laugh at you or think poorly of you -and do you know what sweetie..? So what if she did..?" Mom said sounding pleased with me making the realization and also, feeling like I can accept what all of this means. Even if I don't have all of those answers just yet.

"Oh gosh Mom I just thought of something... Do... Do I have to tell her about you?" I asked sounding as worried as I looked.

"Tell her how that ever since then, you've been bringing me a steady supply of ummm... 'Gifts'..?" "And oh God I just thought of this as well... Should I also tell her about the -- the k-kiss..? With Darren..? Do I have to tell her about that..?"

"Well, maybe not about me right away darling, but if she does ask you questions like where you get your pretty-things, don't lie to her... Always, and I mean 'always'- above anything else you must always tell her the truth... About everything. Do you understand sweetie..? Because when it comes down to it, this is all about trust. Over anything else..."

"And yes Dale honey... Yes... I do think that it's important for you to tell Patti about Darren kissing you..." Mom added then as I stayed quiet. It was one of those questions I'd wished I hadn't asked..