Patti Cake Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However for the time being she didn't press the issue, No... Right then Mom had something else on her mind.

"Sweetie, there is something else I want you to do while you're on your date with Patti. But first let me ask you something and be honest with me..." Mom started.

"Yes I'll be honest with you Mom, I'm learning -I know that being honest is important, and how I'm not honest with myself, I can't have these things, or enjoy them, so..."

"Thank you, I'm so proud of you baby, you are learning... Now... In getting back to what I wanted to know sweetie, is umm -do you ever wear any of your panties or stockings outside at any time? I mean other than when you're home..?" Mom asked me and I bit my lip knowing I would have to tell her.

"Ummm --y-yeah... Yes, sometimes I've... I've worn my panties all day... Even -- even to work..." I said to her admitting the truth. I did wear panties most days at home and sometimes out -but not always. Now where was she going..?

Hmmm... That's good, that's nice to hear. You should were them sweetie, you should wear your panties every day, they are a part of you now, don't afraid. No one will find out unless you tell them or show them... Like you're also going to do with Patti tomorrow night..."

"What did she just say..?" I said to myself just then, but I could think on it long enough as she continued to tell me what I was going to be doing on my date with Patti. To my shock and horror no less...

"That's right sweetie...You're not just going to 'tell' her about your love of cross dressing, you're also going to wear your new lingerie -and you're not only going to tell her what you are wearing under the nice little suit you're going to wear on the outside..." Mom went on with this sounding more and more like a threat.

"You're also going to 'show' her what you're wearing on the inside... You're going to show her what -and who she's helped you become. ...You're going to let her know that because of her, you have discovered the 'real' you sweetie and then lastly..."

Lastly..? I couldn't imagine anything worse she could have me do... What else was there...

"And lastly baby, if you really want her back -and you really want her to accept who and what you are, you're going to have to fall at her on your knees and BEG her to take you back...

"Oh Mom... I don't know if I can..." I said to her, feeling quite overwhelmed. But ignoring me, Mom went on.

"She will have to know exactly who she is getting when she considers having you in her life -or not- and doing this baby... Showing her who you are and throwing yourself at her mercy... It will tell her in definite and in no uncertain terms just who she is getting involved with..."

I was reserved and Mom could see it.

"I know this is going to be hard for you but as you know there is no other way... You owe it to Patti and to yourself... We both know that if you're going to have any kind of a relationship with her, or maybe even a marriage at some point, you're cross dressing WILL have to be a part of both of your lives..."

After a brief pause where Mom stopped to let me digest this lasts gem-stone from my nightmares before she moved on...

"Aww sweetie, doesn't look so worried...Remember, this is why I'm here and this is why I've given you these gifts... Which were meant for Christmas by the way, but after you telling about meeting Darren and how you've had this sissy-crush on him since he first kissed you --and then of course about Patti..." Mom said in trying to console me. It wasn't working...

"Well, I thought they would do you more good now, so you can try them on and then come back here to me so we can 'practice' what you will say to Patti tomorrow night during you date..."

"Now baby..." Mom said to me as she let go of my hand and stood once more.

Listening, she went on to tell me more of she wanted from me, and to be honest, I wasn't too sure about her wants -- at first.

From a second bag she had sitting near her, one that I hadn't seen as yet, she set in on the coffee table and pulled out a bottle of some liquid with a blue label. I glanced at it, then quizzically looked back to my Mom.

"I want you to run a bath sweetie... Then, I want you to pour half of this bottle into it... Once it's nice and warm, strip down and submerge yourself, but please... Do NOT go under, it's imperative that you keep your head above the water line... But the rest of you, up to your neck, that much you'll need to submerge for at least 10 to 15 minutes..." Mom explained as she reached back into the bag...

"Here... Wear this shower cap. I'm afraid of you getting your lovely, pretty hair wet... I do love how you keep it these days Dale. It's so cute, not too long in the back, a bit shaggy on top and just enough to tuck behind your ears... "Mom said to me as she paused then and just looked at me for a second, smiling.

"Patti is going to fall in love with you Dale, I know it, you're just what she's looking for I can feel it..." Mom said then, her statement leaving me wanting to question her -but also, I was feeling very good with all of her compliments and reassurances. Smiling back at her I turned and busied myself taking care of 'my' new --stunning and to-die-for lingerie set.

"What is this Mom..? Is it some kind of moisturizer or something? I asked after not having looked at the bottle since she had given it to me.

"It's hair remover darling..." Mom began... "Once you submerge yourself in it, and remember to use a good half bottle and within 10 to 15 minutes of soaking, you'll come out completely hairless... From top to bottom, arms, legs, pits and 'everything' else..." Mom explained winking at me, saying that my little dickie and balls would be included...

The idea sent a thrill running through me but then, my logical mind kicked in for a moment... A brief, fleeting moment...

"But...? I can't do that..! I can't make myself 'completely' hairless... People will see my legs in shorts. And -- and what if I have to go to the doctor..? I couldn't let Dr, Jamison see me like that... That's Dr. 'Julie' Jamison remember Mom..?" I complained in best my defence, which was weak and I knew it wouldn't hold up very long.

"Oh and so what if some stranger in the street noticed your legs waiting for a traffic light...? And I as for Dr. Jamison... She's a doctor sweetie... She takes care of your insides -and I doubt she cares much about your grooming habits, it's your over all heath that she would be concerned with..." Mom reasoned, questioning my fears with more of her dammed logic.

"And also, I think she would be happy to know that you're being baby-smooth hairless from stem-to-stern is something you have chosen for yourself..." Mom added this time leaving me to question again... "How so Mom..?"

"Well sweeties, if being hairless and feminine like you are, or -will soon be... If that makes you happy, it will indeed benefit your general heath, both mental -and physical, which will please you doctor... Make sense now pretty boy..?

"Yes, I understand now... It means I'm not getting out of this am I..?" I said to Mom who smiled with my 'correct' answer.

"No dear you won't be getting out of this, you'll go home and do this for me right now... But when you are finished, I want you to come back to me here and show me how you look -all pretty and girly, hairless and in your new 'gifts'..." Mom said smiling at me and then winking again. Once more I felt chilled, yet oddly very excited.

"Are... Are you -su-sure Mom -about this I mean..?" I said to her, asking in a stuttering quiver, feeling all shaky and nervous. I wanted her to see me, I had for a good long while but I never dreamed...

"Yes sweetie... I think it's time for you grow a little with your love of cross dressing and I want to help you..." Mom stated -but what I noticed more was her saying that I liked 'cross dressing' rather than every time prior when it was limited to her only saying things like' playing dress-up', or at worst, saying that I enjoyed my 'girly-time'...

"Also, it will be good for someone else to see you first, before Patti will --someone like me, your Mother, someone who will not be judgmental, but rather very 'very' supportive..." Mom said making sense and again making me feel at ease. But also, without wanting her to know, I was incredibly excited and couldn't wait to get into the bath...

***