Patti Cake Ch. 12 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had said this to me as well one night while she had me in a trance of feeling and associating nothing but pleasure to touching, feeling and wearing lingerie, programming me, conditioning me and making me see that this was the way for me, this was my path... And now here was Patti, confirming this sentiment... And by this point? How could I argue..?

"I know, Mom thinks the same thing and I know you're both right, it's just hard to let go of some things and well, letting go of that, it is a big chunk of my masculinity I'll be giving up but I know I will... But maybe not with these Denim cut-off shorts Mom made for me..! Okay..?"

"I understand that baby, and so does your Mom... We know you'll make panties your permanent choice in your own time... It's okay, you can just tell us when you're ready and maybe we'll make a big thing out of it... The three of us..." Patti added then laughing as she had her matching sexy black lacy, strapless bra on her and then stepping into her also sexy little black cocktail dress that sat at her mid-thigh and came up on her in the front like a halter top, it was sleeveless with a hot looking collar that went around her neck all glittery with fake diamonds sparking in the light... I stopped and looked at her...

"What..?' she asked...

"Your just... Your just so beautiful is all..." I stammered feeling like I'd gushed over her enough already and she was probably sick of it by now, making me look weak, so I tried to pass it off in saying I thought she was beautiful – yet again...

"Hmmmff!" Patti kind of laughed... "You're beautiful too Dale... But you'll be a lot more beautiful once I see you in some panties! You do have a few pairs here right? Or do you want to borrow some of mine? I have new pantyhose here too if you'd like..?"

"Yeah... I do have some stuff here, not much though..." I said then finding and stepping into the tiny pink panties I had kept stuffed in one of Patti's sock drawers along with two other pairs I'd brought with me from home some days before.

Patti had told me to do this, leave some of my clothes at her place, but I was nervous and needlessly embarrassed - I know -but it was just another male-hump I still had to get over, leaving panties and such at her place, strange, but then again, I guess I am too... Strange that is...

"But ummm pantyhose huh? You know? Now that I think about it Patti? I haven't worn 'pantyhose since that night with you!" I said to her making this realization just then, because it was true...

"What..? How can that be? You told me and your Mom told me that you've been dressing for years and not once you've worn pantyhose..?" Patti asked, not believing but I had her on this one...

Laughing still I said to her... "No... Not once... Stockings though..? Oh I've been through hundreds of pairs..! But pantyhose? Nope! I'm afraid you were my one and only..!"

"Wow! Well here... Put these on then, if for anything than the nostalgia of it, because the last time you wore pantyhose we were all gussied up for a wedding... So we'll make an occasion of it! Hey I know! We'll call, it our anniversary..!" Patti said to me tossing me the package and laughing at her suggestion, but she was right, it was hugely reminiscent of that first night... So much so that it gave me chills opening the package.

"Boy you sure have come a long way haven't you?" Patti said then as she stood beside me as I sat on her bed putting on the pantyhose, without really thinking about what I was doing...

I knew they were different to the stockings I had become so used to putting on and wearing, but I did remember the 'how' in putting on pantyhose instead.

"Well, there are some things a 'girl' never forgets..!" I said back to her joking and with a flourish of my hand while smiling at her.

"Oh yes baby, I'll never tire of seeing those legs and that darling little ass of yours in nylon, I bet you'd look awesome in yoga pants! Oh that's an idea..! I'll put you into a pair of Yoga pant and a big woolly sweater one Sunday morning and we can go out for breakfast!" Patti said to me as I stood with the pantyhose on, tugging and smoothing them into place as I'd remembered how to do.

"Ummm? Something is missing?" Patti said then as she stood there in her darling black cocktail dress, she was without stockings or any hose, her tanned looking bare legs alone were sexy enough, plus I knew she's be able to get out of her panties in a hurry is she'd wanted to... But hopefully not to do something crazy like fuck the waiter out back at the restaurant! Then again, that was the 'old' Patti...Or so I hoped!

Turning then she rummaged around in a dresser and then came to me with a satiny looking ecru coloured top that I recognized right away as one of my favourites, a camisole...

"Here baby put this on, it's not silk like the really nice cami your Mom bought for you but it will feel nice under your dress shirt on and here speaking of that... Here, wear this for me to will you..?" She said then as she stepped to her closet and pulled down a similar dress shirt to the one I had hanging with the rest of my suit but in knowing Patti and recognizing right away what she was handing me along with the cute little off-whiter cami was a woman's, ruffle-front dress shirt...

Looking at the crisp white shirt and then back to Patti, she could tell I wasn't too sure about her intentions as I held the women's 'blouse' type dress shirt up by its hanger... "Oh don't give me that look Dale, you can do this for me, and I'm sure your Mom will love it too..." Patti began as she steeped closer to me, taking the shirt back from me and opening the buttons, and noticing once more that they were running down the left side, and not on the right...

"Come here look, see..? It's not so bad, the ruffles are off to the side, no one will see them under your jacket, unless you take it off that is..." Patti went on, convincing me to do her crazy bidding once again.

Why did I even try..?

Slipping the cami over my head was something I was getting good at and still loving the feeling of putting my arms up and letting the light as a feather material flutter down around me, the ultra-feminine sensation sending shivering jolts of delight cascading out all over my skin...

"Mmmm..." I moaned as Patti stood watching... "You like that huh..? It looks really nice on you, it's just too bad you won't let me put you into a cute skirt, because if you like how a cami feels going on, wait until we have you wearing a skirt with a slip underneath... Then you'll be left swooning..!" Patti said to me, furthering the idea of having me wearing more female clothing, including in her visions of me in skirts and even slips. What was next? Dresses..?

Feeling a little embarrassed but more so because I felt I should, I did love the idea of wearing a skirt of a dress sometime but definitely never with the intention of leaving the house or doing it on a full time basis, like I'd just been talked into about being wearing panties all of the time and getting rid of my boxer briefs once and for all...

However, admittedly I was feeling turned on as we talked and joked about all of this stuff so I continued to play her game, wanting her to think I was just joking but really, I'm sure she knew...

"Who says you can put me in a skirt sometime..?" I said then as I slipped the women's dress shirt over my shoulders, my hands and arms moving through the gathered sleeves and not realizing until I had it on that the cuffs and collar were trimmed in fine lace that up close was clearly visible and thus leaving no doubt that this 'dress-shirt' was in fact a 'blouse'...

"Oh really..?" Patti chirped, looking surprised and sounding quite happy...

"So what are you saying Dale-baby..? Do you want to get dressed up 'completely' sometime..?" She asked, making her famous and very cute air-quotes and calling me 'Dale-baby' as both Darren and Dean had at the pool party... The night I'd also sucked both of their cocks as well, or I tried to at least with Dean... and we all know about my 'first' blow-job with Darren...

Smiling but still feeling a bit sheepish and red with embarrassment in having blurted that out, I could tell Patti was keyed up so I told her that yeah, I would... I'd go that far...

"Well, like I've always said to you and my Mom about how far I've taken this fetish, my cross dressing, panty fetish... I – I don't see myself 'living' like that..? As – as a transsexual or transvestite I can never tell which is which but ummm, well, yeah it – it might be fun some times, to go that 'extra step - if - I mean it was like just us or 'our little gang' -like we were at the pool party..." I said to Patti, answering her question and trying to be truthful with her.

It was hard but I have to say, once you get into that grove of always saying what you mean and not being afraid to speak the truth? It's like a drug... It felt wonderful and so fulfilling, it was a real endorphin rush of good feelings that had you wanting to do it more... Who knew that telling the truth could feel so good?

But Patti... She still didn't look convinced...

"Are you sure about that baby? I mean you did put up quite a fuss getting you into that cute little onesie your Mom bought for you..?" She began but then, changed course on me going back to me and Darren and equating my being 'okay' with letting her and probably my Mom dress me up completely some time...

"However, when I think about Dale, you did look smashing in you onesie and you really did take to the part with your make-up and all... I mean, after all you did end up sucking Darren's cock for him while being called 'one of his girls'... So I guess I can see why you'd be okay with letting us preset you to him after we've given you a transformation, really feminized you and made you passable..."

Patti was so close to me now as she said all of this, I swore I could smell her arousal, and the gravelly, smoky sound of her voice only confirmed it, she was turned on as all hell picturing me and imagining me in full drag... And what was that..? 'Presenting' me to Darren..?

***

We picked up Mom not too long after I'd finished dressing, putting my suit jacket and pants on over 'my' pantyhose and the shirt or 'blouse' Patti had me wearing instead of my own proper dress shirt and this time at least I was wearing a pair of my own shoes and not her strappy sandals like I had at the pool party.

"Baby sit in the back so your Mom and I can talk while we drive..." Patti instructed as I stepped out of the car to let Mom know we were there...

"Uhh sure, okay..." I answered not really thinking about it much because I didn't mind sitting in the back.

"Hi Mom..." I said to her, greeting her with a peck on the lips as I opened her car door for her.

"Hello Dale, you look nice tonight -and I like your choice in dress shirts... One of Patti's is it? It looks wonderful on you..." Mom said in greeting me back and as well, spotting straight away that I was indeed wearing a shirt belonging to Patti, I blushed a little thinking that not even my suit jacket could get one past my Mom.

"Thank you sweetie, you're so polite, I love that about you..." Mom went on to say I held her door open, allowing her to slip into the front seat alongside Patti...

"Hello Patti darling, how are you..?" Mom asked Patti then as curiously they both leaned in for a kiss on the lips as I had with Mom as well -but it was the 'way' that they kissed, it was longer and looked to be filled with a passion, and it did sort of surprise me, but again all I had to do was remember the pool party and how hot and heavy everyone was getting that night so I suppose this 'familiarity wasn't all that suspect... Or so I wanted to believe anyway...

"So Jen, don't you think our little Dale-baby looks all grown up in his suit?" Patti asked leaving me to think I was about to be embarrassed or humiliated about something...

"Umm Humm! He does, Dale always looked good in fine clothes but honestly Patti, I love how you put him in one of your softer looking dress shirts... Clothes like that just suit him so much better..." Mom went on and doing that 'I'm not in the room' thing that all of these women in my life seem to be so good at... Leaving me out.

"However..." Mom went on...

"As much as I love that you have him one of your dress shirts, I was hoping you'd have been a little more daring and maybe put a little make-up him, nothing too much for going out, maybe just a bit of eyeliner to bring out his eyes... And a bush of rouge on his cheeks wouldn't hurt him either..."

"Mmmm that would be nice to see..." Patti said adding her sentiments and telling Mom that I was wearing more than she was seeing. "I do have him in panties and for the hell of it, like an anniversary present, Dale's wearing pantyhose again for me aren't you baby..?" She ended then, including me at last, but certainly not how I'd have liked, I mean with the subject matter and all...

I couldn't really answer, or I didn't want to so I faked not being able to hear them very from my perch way in the back corner of Patti's huge touring sedan.

"Hmmm? Sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you guy's I'm too far away..." I said feigning my deafness as I sat back with my seat belt on.

"Oh stop faking; I know you can hear us... Dale, why don't you tell your Mom what you said to me when we were getting dressed... Tell her what you said you'd like us to do with you sometime..." Patti said looking to me through the rear-view mirror with her knowing that I couldn't hide from her, not even while sitting behind her in the farthest corner of her big foreign car... So I guess to teach me a lesson, she brought up our conversation where I said I'd like to dress up 'completely' some time.

Yet again though, it was in the way Patti was saying things, adding her own take, embellishing on our conversation, which wasn't really what happened, but again, how could I defend myself?

Looking back at me, she smiled and wrinkled her nose while I shot back daggers at her with my eyes, letting her know I wasn't too happy with her bringing this up, and so soon after we'd just talked about it without making any real decision... But I guess that's what I get when I mess with Patti...

"What's this dear..? What is it you'd like to do..?" Mom asked then turning some in her front seat to look at me and it was only then that I realized that she and Patti, they were holding hands...

Stymied a bit by seeing this -but again, not thinking I should be too surprised, I was only able to half mumbled out what Patti had coerced me into saying, to telling my Mom that I wanted to be made up to look not just like a feminine guy, but rather to try and look like a 'passable' girl...

"Well... Ummm Patti... She said that it was too bad I wouldn't let her put me in a skirt and well... I said that well maybe sometime, if we were alone and not going out that I... Well I wouldn't mind... You know... Getting dressed up... Like that... But – but NOT go out..." I said as Mom had turned back, looking at Patti who let her eyes flick to Mom's before turning back to keep them on the road.

I could tell Mom knew something I didn't, like they'd talked about this beforehand -but I'd pretty much given up caring about how they talk about me. However it was just in the way Mom turned her head and looked at Patti... I knew that they talked; they were getting too easy to figure out. It was like leaning a poker player 'tells' yet instead of knowing when they were bluffing, I was able to tell when they were conspiring...

"That's right Jen... Dale-baby wants us to dress him up like a pretty girl – all the way... Won't that be fun..?" Patti added then, dumping more fuel on this fire and in turn piquing my Mom interest by suddenly including her in this game that Patti seemed to be making up, exaggerating all on her own...

"Mmmm! That sounds like fun..! Is that true Dale? Will you let us dress you up in skirts and blouses when were at home – for now..?" Mom added, giving her two cents to this already embarrassing revelation I'd let slip in passing with Patti, just telling her how it 'might be fun sometime' but now..? Now it was growing and changing with each thing Patti was saying, growing a 'snowballing' out of control... If you catch my double entendre...

"Well... Yeah, I did say that Mom but Patti? Geeze! Your taking this a little far aren't you? I only said that in passing, like it would be fun sometime..." I said then at least trying to defend myself. I knew it never work, this weak effort in standing up for myself and saying no. Honestly half the time I just put up a fight because I felt I had to -when on the inside, I wanted whatever was being said, whatever they were conniving and scheming -but to hear it on the outside? In my ears and in real-life? -It was killing me...

Man oh Man!? -Do I need a Shrink or what..?

"So what are you saying sweetie? Would you like to dress up all the way? I'm only asking because I thought you said you didn't want to live your life, how did you put it..? 'Full-Tranny' I think it was..?" Mom added then, testing me I suppose.

"Well, maybe just a time or two but the way the pair of you are talking, you want to see me in skirts blouses and dresses full time..!" I said back to them again in another of my useless attempts in saving myself.

"Well Dale sweetie, we'll leave that up to you... But now that were all talking and getting excited, why don't we all go back to our house after our lovely dinner out..? I'm sure we can find a few things of mine that will fit you quite nicely... We can make a night of it; we'll have a sleep-over..." Mom offered and making it sound like we were a bunch of girls planning a slumber-party...

But what could I do? Patti was ecstatic hearing this, so much so that she even pushed Mom's idea further...

"Oh God Jen..! What a great idea..! That sounds like so much more fun than spending hours in a stuff restaurant... Why don't we just turn around now and go back to your place... To hell with dinner, we'll order pizza instead... What do you think Jen..?" Patti added in, giving more of her spur of the moment suggestions and asking Mom what she though... But not me...

"But Patti... We have reservations..." I tried to say -but what did it matter what I had to say anymore? I was just the toy –their 'plaything' or so it seemed, there to amuse - there for them to dress up and play with however they pleased...

But again... I supposed I could do a lot worse...

"So what..? I'll call and cancel... I think we all like this idea much better... Don't we Jen..?" Patti stated, shooting me down and then going to my Mom for backup, who of course supported this new idea they'd come up with.

I knew there was foul play afoot with these two -and even if they had planned to 'tranny-me-up' sometime, I did believe that changing our dinner plans, and with Patti making what was surely an illegal u-turn –this was a spur of the moment development, otherwise the dinner plan wouldn't have gone this far, to have us all dressed up, in the car and on our merry way...

"Yes Patti, this is a much better idea... I'm sorry Dale, I know how much you like getting dressed up in your suits and going out for a nice meal, like we do on our birthdays but tonight we're willing to skip that aren't we dear?" Mom asked but I stayed quiet, she went on...

"Now that you've told us you want us to dress you up all the way, I think it's a much better idea that we do it now..." Mom began looking to Patti as they openly held hands, with my Mom lifting the back of Patti's hand to her lips, kissing it like they were lovers as Patti had kissed my hand while we were in her bath.

I will admit, seeing this, seeing my Mom kiss Patti's hand like that as they sat together, their fingers interlaced and lightly pressing her lips to the back of Patti's hand like that? As shocking as it was, I cannot deny that seeing this 'lesbian-esque' display of affection, it did do something to me... Because even I had to admit... It was hot as hell to watch and see...