Patti Cake Ch. 12 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... Yes baby, suck him again sweetie, Oh you love cock don't you my darling? My darling sissy-son..?" Mom said teasing me more as she moved forward some on the couch, her own passions rising as she slipped her hand to the back of my head, adding some pressure, aiding in this erotic display, forcing me down, making me take more of the big cock into my mouth and even my throat before gagging again and letting me come back up.

"Oh this is soooo fucking horny..!" Patti bayed then as she as she watched me bobbing up and down, sucking this big imitation cock strapped to her body, her hips pressed forward allowing me to take more of 'her' cock into my mouth with each down-stroke all aided with Mom's hand pressed firmly to the back of my head.

I was lost by this point, sent into my own sub-space by my wanton desires to suck cock again to suck Darren's cock and in this fever running through me this abandon where I was willingly and lovingly sucking a slobbering all over the thick, realistic looking cock strapped to Patti. I did love suckling cock and without any fear I also let them know I was ready, ready for something else...

"Mmmmph... Ohh... Mmmm..." Please... Ummph... Please fuck me..." I said in a whisper with my mouth half full of this big, silicon 'representation' of Patti's cock...

"Ohh... Oh yes Jen did you hear that..?" Patti began, knowing she had me, knowing what I wanted she teased me and made me beg, made me plead while to my left Mom quickly stood but momentarily to strip herself of her short night gown, and too as quickly she was out, out of her little white panties and then back, back down beside Patti on the couch where she turned once more armed with her tube of lube, her 'Anal-Eaze'...

"Stand up Dale, quickly now baby... You want cock..? Do you want to be fucked...?" She said to me, her voice like gravel, deep and yearning, her orders and movement powered by her own arousal.

Doing as I was being ordered, lost to it all myself, I reluctantly let my mouth fall away, recede back to watch my mouth being replace with Mom's lubed-covered fingers and hand, descending onto the strap-on cock, smearing the clear lube over its, wet, glistening spit-covered head, adding to its slipperiness, adding to its ability to enter me, fuck me...

"Strip baby, take off your dress..." Mom ordered me next as I stood watching, knowing why my Mom was spreading lube all over the cock shaft as Patti; ever smiling kept her hips tilted upwards watching me as I reached back to unzip my dress and then quickly step back out of it let to stand before the two of them in just my stockings, garters - shoes and pink panties.

"Ooooh baby you look sooo fucking hot like that..." Patti moaned out as Mom then rose to stand with me and stepping behind me, she had my panties down to my ankles where with a flick of my foot they were gone and then "Ahhh..! Ohhh! Mom..!" I cried feeling her slippery lube-covered fingers sliding up through the cleft of my ass, touching my super-sensitive butt-hole, getting me ready, ready to be fucked...

Nervous and shaking, my excitement was at a crest, I was powerless to their wants and also of my own, I was a slave to desire - willing to do as they pleased...

"Last time baby, it was me fucking you... Now though, it's your turn... Come up on the couch, up on your knees, that's it spread yourself wide baby, straddle Patti's lap... Because tonight baby, she's not going to fuck you... No baby tonight - you're going to prove to us just how much you want this, just how much you want to be fucked like a girl, fucked by Darren..."

Following Mom's direction with her hand at my elbow, I did as I was being told, I stepped up to my smiling girlfriend and straddled her lap and taking me by my garter-belt encased hips, she help to steady me as I hovered over her.

"Ahh! Oh Mom... Please yes... Oh finger me... Oh my ass..." I cried out while feeling my Mom's hands landing on my right ass cheek, opening me up to let her in – in to smear more of her Anal-Eaze not just around but also inside my warmed up twinkling, clenching little asshole, pre-loosened by my plug, Mom had no difficulty pushing two of her lube-smeared finger all the way inside of me, spreading the lube as deep as she could get it inside of me.

And then without much further ado or fanfare, I felt it...

"Ahhh... Ohhh it's too... Uh Oh its sooo big..." I called out then as Mom had replaced her fingers with the big Bulbous cock head, nudging it into my hungry little ass and right away, I knew this was indeed big... Bigger than anything I had felt or was about to feel penetrating me, fucking and taking me further and further into my new existence, my bisexual life, my cock-loving - sissy-dress wearing gay-sex loving – life...

"Ahhhhhhhh!! Ohhh Moooommmmeeee...! I howled then as I felt my Mom now standing behind me, her two hands place firmly atop each of my shoulders, pushing me down, 'helping me' take Patti's very big feeling strap-on cock into my ass - into my body and even into my soul...

"Ohhh yes Dale... Feel that, feel how much it hurts baby... Feel that wonderful pain of having a cock in your ass, being a girl and being fucked in your virgin boy-pussy..!" Patti called out this time as she pushed herself up wanting to get all of her cock into me as I came down, the two of us coming together, sinking down until ALL of her was inside of me...

Unnnggg... Oh it's sooo big... Oh please... Please don't move - oh wait... Let me... Ahhh... Let me get used... Ohh, get used to it... Ahhh Oh God... Oh yes it feels sooo... Oh God I love it... Oh Please Patti, Please Mom... Oh God I wanna... Oh I wanna fuck Darren..." I cried in admitting while throwing my arms around Patti's neck with my eyes squeezed tight, lost in my concentration, my focus all put to this huge feeling, 8-inch long and very fat cock now residing deep, deep within my body, in my over-stretched, gloriously pain fill ass...

"Yes baby... That's it we know, we know what you want fuck yourself baby...You're in control this time... Fuck yourself... Darren's not fucking you baby, you're fucking him..." Mom jumped in saying as she remained behind me, kneeling and holding both my ass cheeks wide apart while pressing her naked body to my back, her tits pressed to me, her lips and tongue, kissing and licking at my neck and ear.

Knowing I could do this knowing I wanted it just as much as she was saying let myself rise up an inch or two at first then sinking back down, repeating my motion then but going farther, moving up and back down, fucking myself, riding Patti's cock, rolling my hips and loving the pained, gut-wrenching shame of it all...

"Mmmmm Oh Dale... I love fucking you... Ohhh this is so good... So good... Mmmm... We're gonna fuck like this all the time baby... Oh yes... Oh fuck I'm gonna cum with you Dale, that's it... Fuck me, ride my fucking cock baby... Unnnggg..!" Patti called out this time as she came up to meet me as well, with Mom now pressed to my back and Patti coming up to smash her mouth into mine, kissing me with a passion and fever that told me she was indeed cumming... And I too wasn't far off behind her...

Uhh... Uhh... Unnnggg! Oh! Oh! Ohhh fuck yessss... Fuck meeee... Uh... Uh... Make... Oh fuck Make me Uhh Uh cu-cuuuummmm..!" I moaned out in a gurgled scream as my little soft dickie pulsed and twitched, with Patti's strap-on hitting my prostate, helping my tiny balls to squeeze and pump out my thin, watery load. Spilling my cum in yet another of my yearning, pained filled 'sissy-gasm' where I cum but not the same way, not like a man, not even like a 'male'...

Huffing and puffing, the three of us out of breath but in love with who and where we were, pressed together, sandwiched between the two governing powers in my life, I was in love with them both as we stayed like this with Patti's big strap-on still living and residing deep within my body, my being, I'd never felt so much love... We were quite, until Patti at last spoke...

"Mmmm Oh I love you both sooo much... God I've never felt so happy in all of my life... I love you Dale... I love that you're my sissy, my cuckold my gay-boyfriend who loves having this big cock up his ass... Oh I wish I could be there when he takes you baby... When Darren takes you next week, when he fucks you and makes you his, makes you a part of us..."

Hearing her confession, and hearing what she was saying, the implication must have been lost on me, I was still wrapped up in the emotion of being like this... Being her with my Patti Cake and my Mom, all together teaching me and showing the way.

I had never felt like I belonged anywhere else in this world, in those moments as our passion waned and I for the first time in my life, I felt 'in-love' with my life...

Turning then, I kissed my Mom who had come up behind me, her head next to mine, our mouths and tongues, kissing and mixing as Patti then joined our love filled kissing coming in with us, kissing moaning, our love for one and other, three of us... Even with Patti's cock still buried in my fed and spent ass, I wanted to be nowhere else... I wanted to be there, fucked like a girl... Fucked like 'Their' girl...

***

It wasn't until later, much later... A week later when I remembered, remembered what Patti had said...

It wasn't until the next week while in work when I heard the announcement...

"Dale Horn... Please come to the office... Phone call for Dale Horn..."

-END-

Follow the up-coming sequel... "Darren & Dean do Dale"