Patti Cake Ch. 12 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After all sweetie, do you remember what I said about striking while the iron was hot..?" Mom went on saying, snapping me out of my titillated state in thinking and wondering just how close the two of them had became in my absence, or in my usual case of just being left out altogether.

However... I did remember Mom saying that... It was of all things just when she was trying to reassure me about not going cold and becoming too afraid to act, to chicken out about telling Patti I had been a secreted cross dresser ever since we had split up nearly 15yrs prior.

I said nothing though; I just sat there in my seat feeling like I was off to my execution... Okay so it wasn't that bad but if anything it did feel like I was about to have my little dickie and balls cut off as they made me into a 'real' woman... And oddly enough - was just how close to that truth I actually came...

***

Back in our driveway, Mom suggested that I go change into my little white Terry cloth robe after taking a quick 'freshen-up shower' as she put it -and also suggested that I give myself a once over with a razor, just to catch any stray body hairs the awful hair remover may have missed because as she put it...

"We want you sissy smooth for your first girly make-over baby... Oh and don't put anything else on, just your robe, we'll have plenty of clothes for you to wear when you come back..!"

I blushed as the three of us stood there outside of our two separate entrances while the two of them, they stayed as close as they were in the car, smiling and still holding hands like Patti was my Mom's girlfriend and not mine - leaving me to wonder why did this feel 'normal' in our case..?

Alone now and left to strip of my 'borrowed' lingerie as I made for the shower, I was also left to wonder more about Patti and my Mom, I did feel my little dickie filling with an arousal and that dammed 'cuckold-angst' I keep feeling every time something like this happens...

Don't get me wrong, I loved how it felt, but at the same time? I also hated myself for feeling this way, letting my want and jealousy rip me apart and sadly, getting turned on in the turmoil... Even now with my Mom looking like she was usurping me, making me Patti's cuckold once again as she herself had in our early days -and on how many previous occasions? I dared not ask because I knew that number would more than likely finish me off for good...

I was in the shower in no time, wetting myself down and picking up one of the pink 'lady-shaver' disposable razors I had picked up a 36-pack of during a not too recent shopping trip.

To be honest, I did love how well the hair remover in my bath worked at keeping me mostly hairless all of the time, but through the week there were times where I either didn't have the time for a bath or I was just feeling a bit too lazy... So, having a big package of disposable razors in my bathroom drawers wasn't a bad idea...

And yes, I could have just bought 'regular' men's disposables... But what would be the fun in that..?

Having my quickie-wet-down shower and seeing that I had no stray hairs anywhere, or at least where I could see, I watched then as my hand shook some while turning off the water, then grabbing a towel I tamped myself dry enough to slip into my favourite but short Terry cloth robe that feels so big and fluffy around me up top but then ends at the tops of my thighs. It's not a 'bending-over' type of robe that's for sure -but I loved how it felt after a nice hot, cleansing shower.

Playing with my hair for a second and admittedly, taking a few sexy poses while blowing kisses into my reflection in the mirror, I soon gathered myself and with a few deep, centering breaths I made my way back over to our connecting door, knocking lightly...

But no answer came...

Waiting and feeling like this was strange because I knew that the pair of them were in there, in Mom's half of the house doing whatever I had no clue, knowing the two of them and how they were in the car? They could have been naked and going at in Mom's bed for all I knew...

Gingerly, I turned the door knob... It was unlocked.

"Hello ladies! I'm ready..!" I said aloud and sounding cheery as I opened and stepped through our connecting door only to find... No one there... Mom's living room was empty.

"Hel – Hello..?" I called out maybe not as loud as the entrance that I wanted to make, had they been in the room but then, I went quiet hearing murmurs coming from the direction of Mom's bedroom.

Of course I thought... "Oh Christ, here we go..." believing that I was about to sneak up on my girlfriend to catch her cheating on me again... And this time with my Mom of all people...

I knew things were different now and even if I did come up upon such a scene, I doubt it would have been as devastating, but too this... That's not what I found, that's not what I stood and watched through the crack in the door, no not at all...

What I did find or hear this time was just the two of them discussing what sort of clothes would look best on me... Still, not your average conversation between and girl and her boyfriend's Mom but at least I didn't catch Patti going down on her, which wasn't entirely out of the question seeing how her sister Carol had give Mom 'girly-head' -going down on her while we were all stoned and drinking out on the pool deck...

Then suddenly I felt as I had that morning all of those years ago, just then, now I suddenly felt like I was spying or to a lesser extent, I was at least eaves dropping but as I backed away and then turned from the door, I heard behind me...

"Oh you're back..!"

Turning again and feeling like I had been caught, I said nothing as I looked to see the two of them there in the doorway to Mom's bedroom each with their arms full of what I recognized as some of Mom's clothes as well as Patti carrying a couple of Mom's big white bath sheets, one folded and one rolled up and looking to be concealing something.

"Ahh...Yeah, sorry to come in unannounced I did knock but then when I came to find you..." I answered back hoping they didn't suspect that I was spying or listening in, as it would appear, but from how the ignored me, they didn't...

"Mmm..! Dale! You look hot in that little robe..!" Patti remarked smiling then as we gathered back in Mom's living room.

"Th-thanks but I doubt I'll be wearing it very long..." I said back then as I pointed to the clothes in Mom's arms as Patti then spread out the folded towel onto Mom's couch, leaving the second one off to the side, still rolled and hiding what were more than likely more of Mom's toys. I could feel my stomach doing those titillating but nauseous -feeling flip-flops already...

Watching as Mom set her arm load down, I was now paying a little more attention to how they were each now dressed with both of them having changed into two of Mom's shortie-nightgowns, the satiny shimmery ones with Mom back in her dusty pink coloured nightie and Patti, looking spectacular in her matching, wide v-neck, hers set in a jade-green colour that with her reddish hair, it made her look even hotter... Well, that and her awesome tits spilling out, because it was a couple of sizes too small for her.

"Okay Dale, come sweetie, sit here back on your little stool, remember? Like last time..?" Mom said to me as she moved in front of her couch to sit while pointing to the same little kitchen step-stool that had magically reappeared back where it was the first time Mom dolled me up.

Sitting with my knees pressed and my short robe once again falling off of my one shoulder, I sat with my hands between my legs as I watched Mom reaching for her hair brush and tube of gel, she then proceeded to first slick and bush my hair down making my straight hair stick close to my head.

It felt strange but I couldn't see what I looked like, which also became a theme throughout this entire transformation or make-over, I wasn't permitted to see myself until they had finished having their way with me, feminizing me to the point of not being male anymore... Or as close to it as they felt they could make me.

"Now Honey, remember how I've told you that if you wear make-up you should always go light..?" Mom asked as she pulled out a different looking tube of mascara from her also ever-present little make-up bag while at the same time, Patti had come around to join her sitting beside Mom on her right with me left nodding my head 'yes' in telling her I did know and remembered what she had said...and then she went on to throw all of that out the window...

"Umm Humm... Well for tonight baby, were going to forget that... I mean since we're just having fun why not just toss away the whole rule book -and we'll make it up as we go along, or should I say as we'll make 'you' up as we go along..?" Mom added then as she and Patti laughed and I came to realize that 'slutty' is what Mom was talking about... She was talking about making me look slutty...

"Yeah! Let's go for it I'm sure you don't mind do you Dale-baby..? After all, we are just having fun so let's go all Vampy and hot... We'll make you look slutty as all fucking hell..!" Patti chimed in them beaming from ear to ear and all I could do was look at them both and roll me eyes in signalling my assent, and then as I had previously, I sat forward on my little stool and offered my eyes to Mom...

"Trust me Dale sweetie, You're going to look stunning when we're finished with you and you'll feel it too once we get you into a cute little dress and some shoes..." Mom said then promising to make me feel as girly and feminine and they can make me...

I had those butterflies again, and they felt terrible – and wonderful...

It took Mom a good twenty minutes doing my make-up with her and Patti choosing eye shadows and lipsticks, I felt like one of those life-sized Barbie-doll heads where the girls can do whatever they want to their hapless victim, paint her face however they choose only to wipe it off and start all over again...

Well, I can't say that happened with us, but the two of them did re-do my eye make-up more than once, 'just to get my colouring right'... as Mom had explained...

But in the end she did finish, putting a lipstick on me that was again way more bubble-gum pink that I would have gone for, like the one Patti had put on me before the pool party where she cited darkness as her excuse, where as now..?

There was none, they were going full-on and panting me up like we were going out for a night on the town... And this of course is exactly what we were supposed to be doing before Patti piped up saying she'd rather stay in and give me a make-over, and order a pizza - to which Mom readily agreed...

But funnily enough? We still hadn't ordered the pizza...

With my hair and face made up how they wanted, but still left unseen by me because they wouldn't let me - saying they wanted this to be a surprise with Patti going on explaining it like I was in one of those T.V. make-over shows...

"Wow Jen, you made him look so good! Dale honey, honestly..? I can't even think of you as a guy right now... You won't even recognize yourself!" Patti went on then as she stood coming around to me as I raised myself up form my cramped perch.

Holding me now at my arms and looking at me close and I couldn't help but fell like a piece of meat again, it was the same hungry look she gave me right before we had my big reveal at the pool party.

"Wow! You look amazing..." She added then smiling art me and looking genuinely happy as she leaned in to lightly peck at my lips as Mom then came up beside her with something in her hand.

"Here dale, you know how to put on a garter –and here are some fresh stockings. These are mine so you can owe me a pair..." She said then handing me a little black lace garter belt and a package of new stocking that were also black, which was a bit strange because up until this moment, Mom had never given me anything in this colour... Well, not in lingerie... Socks and underwear maybe but when it came to her being my 'Secret-Panty-Santa' delivering her gifts of femininity every so often, Mom had always given me light, bright colours, of whites, off whites, yellows and most certainly a wide range of pinks. But black? This was different and I didn't mine either, I like the sultry, sexy look of black...

"What do you think Patti should we put him in a skirt first or do you want to see how our little sissy boy looks in a dress..?" Mom asked Patti as I fiddled around getting the garter on me and then opened the new package of sheer, black stocking.

"Oh a dress! Yes! I definitely want to see him in a dress first, and then maybe we'll put him in a skirt for the grand finally..!" Patti said happily as I donned the stockings one by one and loving how they felt...

If I wasn't mistaken, these brand new nylons of my Mom's were of a good quality, it was easy to tell, just from the weight and feel of them as I smoother my fingers through each to open them up before rolling them down to slip them on...

I had heard of this Denier scale thing but I didn't know much about it, just that the higher it went, the thicker the nylons were with 200 being like tights a girl could wear in winter...

Like I said, I didn't know much about these things, but what I did know was this pair of black stocking I was now working up my legs one at a time, they were quality and they felt like it too, they felt just so amazing going on.

After smoothing out and attaching each of the four garter-clips, I raised my head to see Patti coming at me with something also black but I was confused...

"Lift your arms up baby... it's time for your first bra..!" She said to me grinning from ear to ear and I was like "Ahhh... A what..?"

Looking surprised and feeling a bit strange with this new development, all I could do was stammer as she moved in around me to thread the small, little black lacy thing up my arms and over my shoulders.

"But... I've never worn a bra... I didn't think... I mean... Do you think I even need one..?" I asked questioning and feeling a little afraid for what? I know, I had no reason to fear Patti putting me into a bra, but still it was something new and it just took a second to get used to the idea...

"We know sweetie, that's why I went out and bought this one for you the other day... It's you new training bra..!" Mom began as Patti put me into the small, practically cup-less black lace thing, doing up the two metal catches at the back and then centering the straps over my shoulders, making sure everything was in place.

"Sometimes with a bra sweetie, it's not about having tits, big or small, just look at Carol, she's really small for a woman but still she like to wear a bra because it's about feeling like a woman, feeling feminine and special..." Patti went on as she stayed behind me, pulling me to her while kissing my neck, seducing me, getting me used to the idea and associating my wearing a bra with all things feminine and it did feel nice, like it was completing the package, even if at this point when this tiny little bra was the only thing I was wearing... But I knew that would change soon enough...

"Which one do you think he'll look better in Patti..? Ruffles or cocktail..?" Mom asked then, turning both of our attention her way as she held up not one dress but two for us or, Patti to choose from... I guess my only choice was in 'getting' to wear whatever they chose for me... Right down to my new 'training bra'...

"The ruffles are cute if we're taking him to church on Sunday morning but for tonight? Oh it's most definitely the cocktail dress..." Patti said then, smiling and winking at Mom as she put down the other puffy-sleeved calf length dress and held up the much hotter looking fuchsia pink coloured cocktail dress.

Thigh-high and shimmering the satin cocktail dress that was sleeveless and with a pretty square cut bodice and straps, with its matching wide belt and even with a small slit up the right side, I loved this dress right away... But of course...I wasn't about to say that...

Taking the dress from Mom, Patti slid the zipper down in back and had me step into it, and when I did I was met with the most exquisite feeling running throughout me and my whole being... This was another first for me... My first 'dress' it was another big step or milestone to reach.

Granted this wasn't the same in the epic scale of crossing the ultimate Rubicon in my world, that point of never coming back after going down on Darren and sucking his cock while stoned out of my mind on magic mushrooms...

But still, this was another water-shed moment and I did want to recognize it for what it was because being a lifelong 'cross dresser' who had to keep that secret tucked away under my male clothes and persona, to be putting on my first dress -and what a dress at that... It was a huge deal for me...

"Oh my God Dale! You look so amazing... Doesn't he Jen..? I mean like really! We should all get dressed again and go out to dancing in a club! You look sooo fucking good..!" Patti bleated now that my whole package was together; well, almost, because as it turns out there were still two things missing...

But still... All I heard was 'Go –and- out'...

"What..? Uh-Uh..! I'm not going out, not like this..!" I said back in a quick and firm refusal and I was serious this time. I know that I'm the great 'capitulator' and all but there was no way I was going to let this happen...

"Oh it's okay Dale sweetie, Patti was only kidding, it's just that you look incredible darling, honestly you do... except for maybe a few small details... Stay right there I'll be right back..." Mom said then, reassuring me that Patti wasn't serious but I still wasn't convinced, not from the way she was looking at me now that I was dress up how they wanted me...

"Here we go, I almost forgot these..." Mom said returning and dropping a pair of high heeled shoes beside her, ones that matched my dress perfectly in the same fuchsia.

"Now Dale sweetie... I don't want you to be embarrassed, but I want to put this in you before I put you in these panties I found that are designed for smaller guys like you..." She went on...

"They'll help get rid of your 'sissy-bump' when you wear dressed and skirts, or anytime for that matter..." She finished the but I wasn't listening to her talking about panties... No, my focus was on what she had in her hand and what she had said she was going to do –or 'going to put in you' as she said it...

Smiling Mom sat down on the towel covered couch and waving me over with a crooked finger, I felt my stomach doing a few more of its nervous flip-flops... "Come Dale, come here and lay across my knee, this won't take a second, now that I've already fucked you once, so this little plug will go in with no trouble at all..." She said smiling as I cringed with saying that she had already 'fucked' me.

Tentatively I made my way over to her with Patti there behind me, smiling as well and leaving me feeling like I was about to be fed to the lions... The Alpha lions... Of course...

"Wh-why do you need to put that in me..? I asked certainly afraid to know.

Smiling, Mom said nothing; she knew that I must have some idea... And I did, I was just nervous and who wouldn't be with the prospect of your girlfriend and your Mom about to double team you with God knows what...

Nervously I did as I was being asked and as I had the first time Mom had played with and then subsequently fucked my ass with her Feldo, I lay myself lay out across her with my upper body on the couch beside her with my legs half hanging over her...

Knowing what to do, I kept my left foot on the floor and my right leg up on the couch, my knee bent with my pretty dress riding and bunching up at my waist, the position I was in allowed my ass cheeks to part a good way on their own, yet unlike last time where Mom had me hold myself open with my hands, Patti stepped in this time wanting to help and -Oh boy! Did she ever...