Patty Burns Porn Star

Story Info
Patty witnesses a porn shoot and is hot to trot.
1.6k words
4.39
6.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty Burns Porn Star

I used my key to unlock Patty's front door. It was a little past five o'clock and I was surprised Patty wasn't at home. That wasn't the case.

"Blake- is that you? Come upstairs baby, I need you!"

"Hmmm," I thought. "That's an interesting invitation."

Entering the master bedroom I saw my sexy vixen spread-eagled on the bed. She held a buzzing Hitachi sex toy to her clitoris. She writhed gently atop the covers her back arched as she moaned softly.

She wore classic black lace lingerie and a pair of black, platform pumps. Her right breast hung over the large lace cup of her bra, her fingers tweaking the extended nipple.

"I need you to fuck me Blake, right now! Take those pants off and take me with that beautiful big cock of yours."

When a beauty like Patty demands sex how do you say no?

Her lacy garter belt outlined her nether region, the folded black stockings attached with care. Her large left breast was encased sexily in the black lace of her pretty bra.

Unbuttoning my shirt I dropped it to the floor. I bent and kissed her shiny, plump lips. Her wet tongue lashed out hungrily meeting my tongue and lips.

Moving to her exposed breast I licked and sucked her exposed nipple.

"Oh Blake, that's good- I've been on the edge all afternoon."

"Why are you so horny baby?" I moved to her womanly slit slathered in her inner excretions. I licked her pussy up and down while hardening inside my slacks.

"I'll tell you in a little bit. Just fuck me Blake!"

My remaining clothing fell away. Lining myself up between her stockinged legs I slid easily to the depths of her soaked vagina. "Ahh, oh yes, just like that!"

I moved in and out of her, slowly at first. Her response was to move against me matching my thrusts.

"Oh Blake, that's what I need!" Patty held the Hitachi to her clit bucking against the toy and my advances. Putting the toy aside she held my sides. "Fuck me Blake, pound my pussy, please make me cum!"

I'm a pleaser so I increased the speed and depth of my penetration. Her made up eyes were closed, her breathing hard and pronounced. It didn't take long before she squirmed and arched against me as she mumbled her satisfaction with sexy groans.

Patty is amazing in that she can orgasm vaginally, from her clit of course, and even anally given the right timing and stimulation.

Falling back she reveled in the peak of satisfaction. Pulling from her I kissed her and lay by her side. She pulled her left breast from her bra and squeezed both nipples before slowly stroking my attentive cock.

Kissing me deeply then lying back she began. "Jenny took me to a porn shoot today. I've always told her I'd like a peek behind the scenes. We were both dressed to the nines (they almost always were) and were introduced around by her friend the director. Everyone was cordial, the actors handsome and the actress on set was gorgeous. We were told they were preparing for a gangbang scene. About that time one of the assistants came to the director complaining that the fluffer they'd hired was a no show.

"Again?" was all he could muster. There were six guys ready to participate but couldn't all be on camera at once. "Oh shit," was all the director could say.

A few of the guys had their massive gorgeous cocks out. I couldn't help myself and suddenly offered to sit in as the fluffer. They'd all been staring coyly at my exposed cleavage in my low cut dress. It made me feel sexy and desirable.

"Are you sure? You just need to help the guys stay up..."

Jenny smiled at me knowingly. I had harbored a hidden desire to do something like this after listening to her tales of 'the life.' So, I knelt down awaiting instruction.

The action on set got hot in a hurry. The men surrounded Penelope and she held her own switching from one dick to another. Then they were fucking her with abandon as she jerked and fellated them. She didn't have enough available holes or hands for all of them so that's where I came in.

One, sometimes two of the studs came to me with big, I mean really big erections. I was jerking one, sucking the other when one of the guys suggested, "Pull out your tits baby. We like visual stimulation as well."

I pulled down the top of my dress and exposed my big tits. I was wearing this lingerie by the way. I think the boys liked what they saw because the instantly got harder in my hands.

One by one they wandered over to me for servicing. Eventually they played with my breasts, sucking and licking my nipples.

Penelope was getting fucked every which way in many different positions-double penetrated, pounded, licked and kissed, non-stop. When the men huddled around her and shot their loads of cum all over her I was so turned on...I wanted to be fucked!

I've been offered the chance to do some test, Cougar videos and am seriously considering it. The way Penelope was fucked and pleasured and enjoyed it, well...it was hot and I've been wet ever since. Those guys had huge cocks- not that you're any slouch yourself baby."

Patty had been running her hand up and down my still hard shaft as she relayed her experience. I, in turn, massaged her big tits and played between her nylon covered legs.

"You're still rock hard Blake- ready to go again? It's your turn to cum. I want your load in my mouth, on my face. Treat me like your naughty slut, like your private porn star!"

"Ummm. How can I refuse an offer like that?" Kissing Patty passionately I reviewed her story in my mind as our tongues swirled. The thought of her being fucked silly by porn guys with extreme cocks was very stimulating and I responded in kind.

As I've stated before, Patty is a beautiful, voluptuous woman with an unbridled taste for sex. Now that 'industry' friends of Jenny's had seen a fraction of her abilities it was a matter of time before the world experienced what I'd known all along- Patty Burns was meant for sex.

"I've got some toys I'd like to play with." Her voice brought me back to the moment at hand.

She had a silver butt plug and human sized, fake flesh cock vibrator close by. "Help me with these while I suck on your lovely cock Blake!"

Not wanting to disappoint I applied lube to the plug and as she took me deep in her mouth she arched her body allowing access to her pert puckered anus.

I inserted a lubed finger into her taboo hole. I played with her soaked pussy before placing the toy in her ass. It slid in easily. I proceeded to push the life-like cock into her wanton pussy while I watched her fellate me with gusto.

Slowly, I removed myself from her moist mouth. "I want to fuck you. Turnover and get on your knees."

"Oh, a man who knows what he wants."

Giving Patty the life-like cock to put in her mouth, I took her canine style. Sliding in and out of her saturated goodness I marveled at the pleasure her body provided. Her pussy felt amazing surrounding my big cock and I built a steady rhythm poking and prodding her womanhood. Her silver adorned ass bounced against me as we reached a harmonious pounding of one another.

"Oh Patty, oh yeah, oh you feel so good. That porn set really got you going."

With closed eyes she slurped and grunted imagining being full of cock. Her round ass was so inviting that I had to have it. "I'm going to fuck your beautiful ass baby," I said removing the silver bullet from her.

"Yes Blake, yes. Take it, my ass is yours."

With abundant lube applied, my cock slid right past her tight anal ring. Fucking her ass with abandon, Patty cooed and pushed against me. The Hitachi was against her clit, the fake dick in her mouth, and my cock buried deep in her bottom.

"Oh, oh, oh..."Patty reached orgasm again. "Oh Blake- oh god- oh shit that's so good!"

Her body shook with orgasmic goodness as I eased my pounding of her pert ass.

"Oh baby," she turned over and kissed me with overt passion. "That was sooo good! Now it's your turn Blake." With that utterance she attacked my extended cock with her painted mouth.

Expertly she slid her lips and tongue up and down my shaft pausing to lick and tease my balls.

Being worked up into a sexual frenzy I too was ready for release. I pulled Patty's face to mine giving her a serious tongue lashing kiss. "You want it on your face and in your mouth you dirty slut?"

"Ummm," she nodded her brunette head.

I rapidly jerked the big head of my cock feeling my orgasm building. "Open your mouth I'm going to..."

Cum spurted from my dick into the back of her mouth.

Re-directing my ejaculate I hit her face and eyes with my throbbing blasts. I re-aimed at her mouth and tongue noting the thick semen dripping to her monster tits.

My orgasm subsided as Patty used her fingertips to deposit the additional cum in her mouth.

I helped remove the jizz from her face feeding it to her hungry mouth.

Patty swallowed the load for me then kissed me with passion.

"Whatever you decide, they'd be lucky to have you as one of their new porn stars, Patty!"

She lay back with a satiated look on her face. "Thank you Blake," was all she could muster.