Patty's Eyes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty is teaching the class, "What do I want for my birthday, Jack?"

I reply in a monotone voice, "She told me she wants her mommies to get back together. After that, she intends for BOTH of you to teach her about sex with you two. She loves her mommies VERY much."

Both mommies look at me with lust in their eyes. This might work.

Patty explains happily, "First things first."

She gets in between her moms and has a passionate kiss with Jackie. Then she has a passionate kiss with Janet. Next, she moves closer so Pattie's right nipple is in front of Janet's mouth. Janet reaches out and takes in her daughter's nipple. She sucks a bit then lightly bites the rock-hard nipple. Patty pulls away and offers her left nipple to Jackie who eagerly sucks it in, swirling it in her mouth before she too lightly bites it. Patty pulls away.

Patty stands up and puts her pussy in front of Jackie. Jackie eagerly ate Patty to an orgasm. She is dripping so I knew she is horny and won't last long. Patty moves down and puts a few fingers into Jackie who almost immediately moans. After several minutes Patty leans down and inserts her mouth into her mother's vagina. I can hear the slurping from the end of the bed. Several more minutes and Jackie orgasms again.

Patty stands up and moves to Janet. She inserts two fingers into her mom and starts fingering her good. In the meantime, I start lapping up the cum from Jackie. She smiles at me. Patty stops fingering her mother and once again she uses her talented tongue on Janet until she orgasms. Patty stands in front of her mother with her pussy on Janet's mouth. Janet doesn't disappoint. It takes about twenty minutes for her to finally get Patty to orgasm and she falls between the two moms. All three have a smile on their face.

Patty, in a mischievous voice, "Jack, lay down on the bed width wise, we want to see you."

I follow the instructions. They all get a pleasant view of my cock.

Patty is teasing her mothers, "Depending on how you two react, that gorgeous piece of meat down there will remain yours. If you disappoint me, you will lose it forever and I will ..."

Patty gets up and out of bed. She walks over to me and looks at my cock.

I say meekly, "No, no, no! We can't do this. I am your father."

Janet and Jackie chime in too happily, "We are blood relatives, you aren't, your dad in title and action, not blood. Shut up and give the girl what she wants."

She completely ignores my complaints and proceeds to give me a blow job. She is hesitant at first. She sucks just the helmet. She grew more confident and takes several inches into her mouth. She uses her tongue like Janet does.

With understanding now, I look at Janet and Jackie, "You two made up, didn't you?"

Janet smugly says, "She can be very persuasive as you see."

Jackie knowingly answers, "When you saw me, Patty was seeing Janet."

Janet replies, "When you came to see me, Patty went to see Jackie. For her birthday she wanted you and she wanted us to help her."

Jackie, now with a huge grin "How could we say no? Then as we started working together Patty had us end our feud."

Patty talks to me like a little child, "See Jack, you got them together again. We are going home as a family again. One house and one man of the house."

She plunges down again.

I am nearing my climax, "Patty, between your swaying tits and that wonderful blowjob I am going to blow soon. Swallow, tits, face, or your moms?"

She says nothing. She pulls me deeper and starts suction. It is too much for me, I spew cum down my beautiful daughter's throat while her lovely eyes are looking at me. It is awesome. No, I mean it was terrible. Who am I kidding, it was the best I ever had. Not a drop escapes her mouth, she swallows it all.

I am unsure, so I ask, "Patty, do we untie them now?"

Patty is alarmed, "NO! Not yet. I want to know what caused the feud in the first place. We can't have that happen again. Spill the beans you two."

Defensively Janet says, "It started with Jackie, she thought you liked her more."

Angrily, Jackie says, "No, you stayed too late on my days."

Janet pleaded, "I wake late and work late. I got the same number of hours, less if anything, because Jack works early."

I am exasperated, "OK! This has gone on long enough. I love you both equally. Even after all these years, I haven't tired of either of you. Your both gorgeous, with big hearts, your wonderful people."

Patty knowingly asks, "Did you know he works a second job so your lives will be better? He never takes me out because we can't afford it. He buys clothes at the Goodwill. A mortgage and two rents are too much for him. We are slowly killing him."

Patty is in tears.

I try hard to not make it seem so bad, "It's not that bad, we manage."

Jackie seemingly knows the answer before she even asks, "Is that why you never buy her clothes, take her out, have HBO, or Netflix? You can't afford it?"

Defensively and angrily, I reply, "I take care of the important things in life and do the best I can."

Janet looks at Patty questioningly, "Does he work weekend evenings?"

Patty gladly explains, "Yes, so neither of you would know."

I ask, "Janet, are you moving in with us again?"

Janet excitedly answer, "Yes!"

I ask, "Jackie, are you moving in with us again?"

Jackie excitedly answer, "Yes!"

Feeling like a winner, I state, "Ok Patty, you got your birthday gift, you got your mommies back."

I start to untie Jackie.

Patty screams, "No! You can't do that yet."

Amused, I ask, "Why not?"

Patty has an evil thought, "You haven't had a turn yet."

I knowingly sigh, "Oh Patty, you sweet, young girl. I can't take love from them. It has to be given."

She has that deer in headlights look on her face.

I try to help her reason it out, "OK, how was it when they were tied up?"

Patty replies happily, "It was great."

I knowingly ask, "Was it? Did you feel a deep almost spiritual connection with them? Did you see the lust in their eyes as they pleased you? Probably not. It feels great, but they were just single acts of fun. Sit there a second."

I untie both moms. I get kisses from both for releasing them.

I am now instructing Patty, "Ok my beautiful lovers, show our daughter the difference between sex and love."

I sit down in the corner on a chair. Patty lays down on the bed. Janet and Jackie take out their butt plugs and ball gags. I thought they had forgotten about the balls until two remotes are dropped in my lap. They both gave me a knowing grin.

They both lay down on the bed, one on each side of Patty. They start by alternating hot passionate kisses as I would get. Both dials moved to 0.5. Now they both run their hands over her body teasing it with light easy touches. Both dials move to 1.0. They move on to touching her breasts. They each have one in hand. They lightly mash and grab her breasts. Eventually, they both suck on a nipple. Both dials move to 2.0. They lick and suck but not in unison, it keeps Patty off balance. Both dials move to 3.0. I get on the end of the bed and start to massage her feet. Sensory overload, she orgasms. She squirts a bit and goes stiff as a board. After it finishes, she goes limp and is completely relaxed. Both dials move to 4.0.

Janet and Jackie have smiles on their faces. They are enjoying this almost as much as Patty. Janet and Jackie take their long thin fingers and trace them along Patty's long pussy lips, top to bottom to arouse her. It doesn't take much. Janet goes to the clit, lightly rubbing the area so she doesn't over stimulate Patty. Jackie goes inside to give her some pleasure. Patty starts moaning. Both dials move to 5.0.

They roll Patty on to her side. Janet moves down so she can insert her tongue into Patty. Jackie not to be outdone pulls her cheeks apart and sticks her face into Patty's crack. She takes her tongue and gives Patty a rim job. Patty is squealing now. Jackie slips her tongue into Patty's ass while Janet puts two fingers on Patty's clit. Both dials move to 8.0. All three women let out a moan. They are clearly almost done.

Patty is screaming, "Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and she came. Both dials move to 10.0.

Janet and Jackie can't move and soon they too scream out an orgasm. All three are having hard orgasms. All are on their backs in convulsions. Their bellies spasming, fireworks going off in their minds, their bodies limp, riding out the enormous high they get from sex. Their all dripping sweat. The room smells of sex. Both dials move to 0.0. Janet and Jackie roll over so their cuddling with Patty. None of their eyes open.

Time to start dinner. They don't need me, and tonight's dinner will take a while to prepare, might as well start, they will be very hungry soon.

Chapter 5 - The Bath

Steaks marinating, salad ready, butter braids in the oven, baked potatoes in the oven, fruit cleaned, sliced, and ready for the cute dishes which I will top with fresh mint. We have a nice bottle of wine and enough mint chip ice cream and milk for milkshakes. Now I can take a walk outside and enjoy the cooler winds coming in. I sit in the sand with the water washing up to me with each wave.

Silently a ninja pulls up behind me and wraps her arms around me and kisses my neck. Janet.

Concerned, I ask, "What are you doing up? I thought I killed you two."

A satisfied and happy Janet replies, "I may be old, but I have to make sure my man is happy. You do know all three of us love you, right?"

I am troubled by her question, "That might be one too many I am afraid. If we had problems with two, wouldn't three be more trouble? Besides, I have no complaints with you two. Yes, I am more than happy. I love you two more than anything."

Janet turns concerned, "Is it true that you are working two jobs? Is that why you are so tired?"

Playing it down, "Hey, I do what I choose to do. Nobody forces me to do anything. Besides, I owe you three my life. Had it not been for you, no Jack."

Janet is bothered by that answer, "Oh hush you. I know you saved Patty and that in turn saved Jackie and me. I think we are even there. You have no idea how smitten Patty is with you, do you?"

I am sad and reply, "Unfortunately, I think I do. For years I have been trying to get her to date. She refuses. What if something happens to me? I want her to be happy, she is too reliant on me. That's not good for her."

Janet smiles at me, "Jack, you are an idiot. For years, people teased her about her eyes. It was like having a third arm, she felt like a freak because she was so different. Then she got cancer, loses her hair, and now that third arm can't be hidden. It's there where everyone can see it. It was horrible and we were all depressed. Then you come along and tell her that the third arm makes her better than everyone and it should be cherished because it makes her more beautiful than anyone else. The best part was, she believed you. Jackie and I had told her for years we wished we had those eyes, she only listened to you."

Happy with her concern, "I was just telling the facts. To this day I have to be careful or I get lost looking at those baby blues of hers."

Janet is now concerned, "So you are not going to tell her no?"

Playing dumb, "No to what?"

Janet is not amused by my answer, "You know what she wants. Please don't break her heart."

I can hear Patty and Jackie talking while walking our way.

Glad to change the subject, "I guess I better start dinner. I will yell when it's done."

I got up and move to the BBQ where I start the charcoal. With a chimney, it's easy and fast. I go in to set the table. They all follow me from the beach.

I ask, "Wine or chocolate ice cream shake?"

They all opted for the shakes. I assembled the fruit salad, put the steaks on, make shakes, turn steaks, serve dinner and my salad. We mostly talk about college. Patty wants to stay close, a community college and I want her to get the full college experience.

Before dessert, I get Patty's present. It is a small jewelry box. Inside is a small heart necklace that opens with her name engraved on one side and mine on the other.

I explain lovingly, "It's made for pictures inside. However, regardless of what picture you place in there, I will always be inside for you. I may not always be the most important person in your life, but I will always be close to your heart as you are to mine."

Her eyes well up with tears, she shoots up, sits on my lap, and twist so she can hug me and cry at the same time.

Patty is touched by the sweet gesture, "I love it. Thank you! How?"

I explained the obvious, "I get a few tips at work and used that money so it wouldn't hurt you or your moms. I had been saving for a while."

Jackie knowingly smiles, "Patty, Janet and I have another present for you."

Janet grabs my hand and leads me away and Jackie takes Patty by the hand and followed us. They take me to the washroom where there is a huge tub. They start filling the tub with hot water. I am not happy.

I am uncertain, "I don't get it."

Janet is amused, "Jackie, Patty, and I have had some pretty intense, honest, and open conversations over the last few years. We found out about this fantasy Patty has. Ten years ago, we find this frozen smelly man and take him home. He was a mess so we drew a hot bath and threw him in. Because he was naked, Patty had to stand outside. To an eight-year-old, it's like washing a puppy. To a 16 and 17-year-old, its fodder for masturbation sessions. For her birthday present, she is going to see what we really did.

I am scared, "You know, to this day I haven't taken a bath because it left me so traumatized?"

Jackie is gigging, "From what I remember you enjoyed it a lot."

Reliving the painful memory, I reply, "All I remember is being boiled alive and the pain."

Patty is curious, "Dad, let's see what really happened."

The bath is full so that when I get in, I displace a lot of water, a bunch came out over the side.

Jackie is playfully excited, "Exactly like home, we both got wet. It was slippery and hot which was nice because we had just come in from the winter cold. Jack wasn't blue but he didn't look good. Just like a lobster, he turned bright red when we put him in. He woke up and screamed. After the screaming ended he was asleep again."

Janet smirks, "Jack, I know you didn't know this, Patty stayed outside, and she yelled at us to make sure we washed behind your ears and wash your hair. She was so cute bossing us around. I did wash your hair so I will do it now. You liked that. With a clean mop on your head, you weren't so bad looking. We both took hand towels and started rubbing your body like we are doing now."

Jackie is excited, "You didn't move a muscle until I touched your cock. Like now, it was hiding, we thought you had a small one. However, it moved when I touched it, so I touched it again. It moved again and grew a bit. I stopped with the towel and used my hand."

Janet is remembering the fond (for her) memory in her head, "I saw what she was doing so I used my hand as well. We got you nice and hard. We splashed a lot, so there wasn't much water left. We put your feet over the end of the tub and Jackie held your body while I blew air on your cock. That really made it grow. Keep in mind we were full lesbians at the time so we had no experience with men. Holding a stiff cock was a lot of fun. It was hard and still kind of squishy. We had fun like we are now."

Jackie is giggling, "I made the mistake of trying to get my hand under you, so we could keep your back up against the tub and play with you. One of my fingers went straight up your butt like this."

Wow, that feels great. Three women looking at me, studying my cock, stroking me after the day I had, I blew a huge load.

Janet is surprised, "Woah, just like back then, he blew his load all over the place." Jackie licks the cum off Janet.

Jackie smiles, "We then proceed to clean each other off and get hooked on his cum. It's like crack, we need to have it to survive."

We look over and Patty is recovering from her orgasm.

Janet is astonished, "No shit, we each orgasmed as well."

Jackie explains, "This time it was mild, back then, he gave us each a major orgasm. Like a lost puppy, we just had to keep him. So that is the story of what happened in the tub. It's good but nothing compared to what he did to us in bed."

They both look at me with lust in their eyes.

Chapter 6 - My Present to Patty

Janet teasingly explains, "Patty, you have had a long day, you should go to bed. We have all day tomorrow. Besides, look how worn out your dad is. He needs his rest."

Jackie is almost laughing, she can't keep a straight face, "I agree, it's going to be a long day tomorrow."

Patty is furious, "I will lock you out of the room. You both know what my #1 birthday request is and there is NO WAY you are taking it from me. How dare you even think of that. I am your daughter. Don't you love me?"

That last statement stung Jackie and Janet. They couldn't look Patty in the eyes anymore. Time to save this mess and act dumb.

I cluelessly ask, "What are you all talking about? We all gave her the presents she wanted. I asked her what she wanted and she said her two mommies. Delivered. I gave her a nice neckless, delivered. You even acted out one of her fantasies, delivered. It was a good fun day, let's go to bed."

Jackie is bashful now, "Um, Jack. We both kind of promised her one more gift."

I am thinking, I bet you did, I ask cluelessly, again, "Oh, you did huh. Then I am glad you came out here to give it to her. I got to see this, it must really be special."

Janet smartly says, "Let's go out to the beach and watch the sunset. That will be a good place for her present."

We all walk down to the beach and sit on the sand and watch the water come rushing up the sand. It is beautiful.

Jackie can't make eye contact with me, "Patty told you what she wanted and she gave us a few requests as well. There is one that we had a hard time with. She is fascinated with men. They turn her on. Boys are too immature and she remembers them being mean to her. Men look at her and they know what she is good for. Jack, you are the one guy that treats her like a person, like an equal. She hasn't had that much in her life."

Janet pleads, "She needs someone to teach her about sex yet doesn't want some kid that will blow his load in three seconds or some older guy that can't get it up. She needs you. She trusts you and loves you. She ... we need you to do this for her. We will do anything for you to make her dream come true."

I seethe, "So you fly me out here in hopes that I will check all my morals at the door and do something that no father should ever do? You want me to forget those ten wonderful years that I helped raise this precious young lady just for some cheap thrills? Have you all gone mad?"

I get up and storm into the house and slam the door loudly. Patty is aghast, she is embarrassed, she is crying her eyes out. The one thing she wanted more than anything else in her life and I deny her the pleasure. She feels unworthy of anything at that moment. She gets up and ignores her mothers who are crying. She runs into the house and then into her room, so she can hide from the world and cry. However, she has a problem. She can't crawl into her bed and die of shame.

Why? Because her father is in her bed stroking his huge cock.

Patty is furious, "I hate you!"

She came at me swinging with her fists. I put up my hands to let her hit something.

I say with a smile on my face, "I would love to see the face of your mothers right now. That would be priceless. I wonder how long it will take them to figure out I didn't go to my room?"

Patty is still annoyed, "Dad, sometimes you are an asshole. You know that, right?"