Patty's Eyes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lets out a satisfied, "OH! OH! OHHHHHHHH!"

I slip back in and continue fucking her. Two more strokes and I tense up, curl my toes, close my eyes, and release a ton of cum into my daughter.

She is laboring hard to breathe. She can't even roll to her side. I push her over. She is limp and her eyes have rolled up into her head. She is shaking, mini convulsions are wracking her body with pleasure still.

Slowly she is calming down. Her eyes are closed. She has a sweet smile on her face, she is content. Janet walks in, sucks my cock clean and leaves without saying a word. I didn't think that was possible.

Patty opens her eyes, smiles, she still hasn't moved or spoken a word. She just stares at me.

I am exhausted and ask, "What are you thinking?"

She pauses as she gathers her strength.

When she does speak it is soft and with effort, "Daddy, how will I ever find a man better than you?"

I am sad, "Go to bed baby. We will talk tomorrow. I will be back in a while to keep you warm tonight."

She falls asleep quickly.

I go out to the beach and sit down in the sand and surf again. This sure is relaxing and a wonderful way to live.

Jackie came up behind me and sits down, "Sounded like you wore her out."

I say mockingly, "Kids have no stamina these days."

Jackie smiles at me, "She has loved you forever. You can't stop what is in her heart."

I counter, "When she is 48 I will be 60, that's not fair to her or her children. I could easily go back to just you and Janet."

Jackie is amused, "Could you? Could you just walk away from that loving woman right now?"

I admit, "It would break my heart. I would sacrifice my happiness to know that she found a good guy."

Jackie is amused with me, "Jack, you are too large a part of her life. If she lost you, she would lose part of herself. She found the perfect man. You know how many kids and adults recognized how beautiful her eyes were before you? Zero. Part of what makes her radiant, cheerful, and beautiful is her inner self-confidence. You gave it to her and if you leave her, she will go back into that hole she was in and nobody will know what an awesome person she is. Janet and I knew she wouldn't listen to us, it was only you."

I see movement out of the corner of my eye, it's Patty. She has been listening to us.

Happily, I say, "Come here baby, come sit with daddy."

She walks over to me, sits in my lap sideways, then puts her arms around me and buried her head in my chest.

I apologize, "I am sorry Patty. I have missed all the signs and only saw what I wanted to see, not the truth."

She looks up at me and battles to keep her eyes open.

I use my fatherly tone, "Ok baby, bedtime."

I pick her up and carry her inside. She may be tall, but she is very light, so it is easy to carry her back to her room and lay her down in bed. I get in next to her and she cuddles up in my arms. We are both asleep quickly.