Patty's Eyes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then lay Janet down and returned the favor. Her ass, breasts, and cunt are plenty ready when needed, no chance to sunburn any of those places. From what I saw, Patty and Janice did the same thing as we did.

We go down to the docks and we each get a jet ski. On the jet ski are life preservers. Since none of us have ever used a jet ski I make the life preserver mandatory. Since it is a motorized vehicle on water, it seems logical to use them. It took us all a while to figure out the jet skis and get comfortable using them.

Nobody went full speed. In fact, the women seemed to like a medium speed the best. I didn't find out until later, at certain speeds, riding a jet ski is like a vibrator. I have no experience so I will take their word for it. I thought they ran smooth so I am not really buying it. In no time it all it is 2:00, we missed our normal lunch time. I suggest we go back in for a quick light lunch and we do.

We enjoy the shade and some white wine, fruit, and croissants. I make a coleslaw for later and start marinating some pork ribs in a light BBQ sauce with some salt. The girls are in the living room enjoying the shade and talking about group sex.

Patty questioningly, "How do you feel about group sex? I know it's what caused your breakup so I want to know about the dangers."

Janet is flush, "Wow, that really is a can of worms. I know that group sex is fun, it's kinky, and everyone seems to want some. However, I think it is best in moderation. It's kind of like a diet. Most things don't kill you unless you indulge too much. I think that was our problem. Sex is primarily a two-person sport, man on man, man on woman, or woman on woman. For millennia humans generally go at it in pairs. Three or more can certainly be fun."

Jackie is clinical, "We enjoyed it for three years."

Janet seems sad, "But it kind of breaks the natural laws of sex. Again, occasionally, not an issue. However, over time, jealousy is bound to show up. Looking back, we did awesome to last five years. I think it was because we loved each other so much. This time, I think the threesome rather than being every night will be once a week or two weeks. We really hadn't discussed it yet."

Jackie is shocked, "I was thinking the same thing. When we are three, one person is often left out. Ok, not left out but one always seems to have it better. Jack can't fuck us both at one time. It also takes time to recover and as he gets older it will take even longer."

Patty is in tears, "So that's why you want me to go to college and find a boyfriend?"

Jackie is shocked, "Patty, nobody is telling you to do that."

Oh shit, I timidly add, "Um, I have kind of hinted that I would be happy if she had a boyfriend. Not because of complications, because I don't think it's healthy for a father to fuck his daughter. I know I am not the sperm donor, she sees me as her father and it isn't natural for me to be sleeping with my daughter."

Janet quickly grows furious, "Jack, how dare you say that to her. Don't you know that you basically said she isn't good enough for you and you would rather have me and Jackie over Patty?"

How did I get here? I can't win this argument.

Defensively I add, "So, you are saying you don't mind spending less time with me so I can fuck Patty silly every other day?"

Ha, let's see how they deal with that.

Patty saves them, "Actually, I make things better."

Janet's interest is obvious, "How so sweetie?"

Patty is rather proud of herself, "You said it yourself, humans are used to having sex one on one. With three of you, one will be left out. With four of us, every night we have a partner."

Jackie is thinking, "Hmmmm, I like that thinking."

I counter, "What about grandchildren?"

Oh no, I screwed up. That doesn't help my argument.

Patty says adorably, "Daddy, you look cute enough, imagine what our children will look like. The big question is, do they call you daddy or grandpa?"

I am not amused as I say, "Ok very funny, laugh it up, all of you. I see you two snickering at that. Yes, I didn't think that through very well. We talked about experimenting with BSDM, tomorrow will be a super day to explore that if anyone is interested."

Patty is surprised, "Why tomorrow?"

Being secretive, "I can't say yet, I will soon."

Patty is exuberant, "Count me in. I want to try everything."

Janet is unsure yet says, "As long as she is, why not, I want to try it as well."

Jackie is surprised at the new news, "I have no idea what you are up to, but I trust you and since they are, I might as well."

I asked questioningly, "We also discussed exhibitionism. Are you all on board if we get the chance while on this island?"

All three were enthusiastic, "Yes!"

Unsure of this question, "What about me asking you to have sex with someone not on this island right now?"

Patty is caught off guard, "Oh wow. Hmmmmm. Probably. They couldn't be gross or anything. Like I said, anything once. Yes, if you ask me to I will."

Jackie is worried, "Jack I don't know what you have up your sleeve if we are doing the submission thing and you found a boat of guys driving by, and you ask me to, yes, I think I could if they wear a condom or are STD free."

Janet is being shy, "I think normally I would say no. However, with Patty and Jackie on board, and their using condoms, yes, sign me up for some humiliation. You will be there to keep it safe, right?"

Beaming with pride, "Oh yes, I will definitely be there. If I can pull this off, none of you will be more than a few feet away from me. I feel confident that I can handle a guy or two quite easily. I get a great workout daily and learned a thing or two about fighting while growing up. I have two boxes of condoms in my bags because I didn't know if Patty was on the pill or not."

Jackie is astonished, "So all that whining about touching Patty and you already knew you were going to fuck her?"

Backtracking with fear, "No, I did not know. But yes, I did come prepared because I knew that you three could talk me into anything. Tomorrow, I might get a chance to get even. Before you ask, no, I am not telling. I know the thought of what may happen will consume you and fill you with lust. When it does happen, you will go along with it and have fun. Like Patty says, you may not like it but at least you will know that you don't or possibly that you do. We have a few hours until dinner, any suggestions?"

A tired Patty, "I am really comfortable in here, I think I might take a nap. I expect that we will start burning with desire tonight as we think about this. My education will continue tonight with a full love session between me and daddy if you two can stand a night without him."

Janet confidently says, "We are five years behind on enjoying each other and I can't wait to have a full night with Jackie again. I think a nap is a great idea. These couches are big enough that I think Jackie and I can curl up with Jack and share his loving embrace for a few hours."

One of the couches is double wide so it is a bed with a couch back on one side. I lay down on that and Jackie and Janet nestles up next to me, one on each side. I would have fallen asleep, except I am rock hard thinking about tomorrow and what I am going to make my women do. Jackie is in front of me and is facing me while holding me in her arms. Janet is behind me with her arms around me and Jackie. Jackie moves closer, so she can stick my cock into her pussy, all in.

Without moving Jackie uses her Kegel muscles to stroke my cock. She has never done this before, it has quite the effect on me. Five minutes and two quick thrusts of my hips and I am spewing cum into her womb. She held me to her, so I can't pull out. I fall asleep in that position a few moments later.

We wake up several hours later, all take a dip in the ocean and then I make dinner. For us, it is an unusually quiet dinner. Patty is brimming with energy and anticipation. Janet and Jackie are nervous. They might be having second thoughts about tomorrow.

I announce, "Tomorrow the plane is coming back with supplies and a guest." The pilot is a young good-looking guy, so I thought that might put them at ease. "Not a group of 20 college kids or old 50-year-old men on a yacht."

Patty is inquisitive, "Who is the guest?"

Being coy, I reply, "A friend of mine, you will like the person."

Patty is frustrated, "You can't stop there. We are naked, do we need clothes?"

I reply commandingly, "Tomorrow you are my submissive sluts, there is no need for clothing. I won't say anything more than trust me. Would I ever do anything you put you three at risk? Not a chance in hell. Patty, I know you planned this meticulously and had 50 contingency plans so everything works out perfect. Uncle Don is an honest loving man but he can't keep secrets worth shit. I too have been planning some things."

Patty drops her glass, "You little shit. Are you undermining my trip!"

I reply smugly, "No, just the opposite. I had way more to gain by getting Janet and Jackie back together, so I too have several plans in place just in case yours failed. Tomorrow is completely out of the blue and I am taking advantage of the situation to help fulfill a fantasy of yours and your mothers. I had no idea they would have gone along with this. You I get, you want to experiment in a safe environment. I thought they were set in their ways, so this is a complete surprise."

Janet is revealing in her thoughts, "Had you asked at home, I would have said no. With Patty already doing it and like you said, this is a nice safe environment, you will be watching over us, so I thought why not add some spice to my life."

Jackie reveals, "Actually, the whole thing scares me to death. Being naked in front of you all is one thing, in front of a stranger and then him or them doing sexual things to me is a lot different. Yet I am dripping right now thinking about it. I can't wait."

Chapter 8 - Teaching and Learning

After dinner, I did the dishes and then make them Margaritas. I think everyone is a bit nervous, so a nice relaxing drink will help. I bring out a tray with four glasses and a pitcher for refills. Everyone takes one and happily enjoys. This place doesn't have the mix, these are real Margaritas and fortunately, the recipe is there so I know how to make them. We talk about college again. Patty really wants to stay close, I want her to have the college experience. Janet suggested a four-year college nearby, so she can still come home on weekends. Patty is open to that.

About 8:00 Patty gives a fake yawn. I know it is fake because she has been fidgety all night. Both moms look amused. They know. Jackie stands up, bends down, and puts three fingers into Janet's cunt. She uses that hand to gently lift Janet and pull her into their bedroom. Patty grabs my stiff cock and pulls me towards her room. We both climb into bed and start off with several minutes of kissing which lead to open mouths and mingling of tongues.

Instructionally, I say, "Normally you want a guy going down on you first. Since I am older you are going to blow me so that I can last a long time yet be ready when you are. We will try something new, I am going to fuck your face. No bobbing, no hands, just suction, and tongue."

I have her kneel on the floor while I stand in front of her. Slowly at first, I put my cock in her mouth and let her get used to me doing the work. I pick up the speed and she is drooling on my cock. She has lust in her eyes and wants me to use her. I do. A bit rougher than I had anticipated but I am into it, she is loving it, I am going fast and hitting the back of her throat causing some gagging but sometimes it goes down. On one occasion it goes all the way down, and I leave it there.

I exclaim, "Holy shit Patty, that is incredible, you are deep throating me. That's amazing." I push further then pull out. I go further the next time until I am all in. I pull out and do a few short strokes, so she could catch her breath and then it is again deep down her throat and that is where I spew my baby batter. She gags and ends up with a mouthful which she promptly swallows.

Patty is elated, "Oh my, that is fucking insane. I couldn't taste your cum however, I could feel it spitting down my throat. That is hot."

We get back in bed and I ask, "So you like being used?"

Patty strongly replies, "I don't think I would let just anyone do that to me yet, that turned me on being dominated by you. I liked not being the good little girl, yet I can see that if I really let loose and the guy is bad, I would be in a very dangerous situation. I need to be careful with that part of me. Wow, I just realized what an important lesson that is. Had I done this in college with the wrong guy ... let's not think of that."

That scared me too, "Agreed."

I move to her side and start sucking her glorious breasts. I have loved seeing these all day and to have them here where I can with play them and touch them is awesome. She tilts her body to me so I can alternate sucking on her breasts. Now that her breathing is heavy I stop. She looks disappointed.

I move down the bed and spread her legs wide. Her legs are still flat on the bed, spread wide for my easy access. Access is exactly what I want. My plan is to eat pussy till she makes me stop or about an hour has passed. The problem with time is it's easy to lose track of time when you are having fun and I will be having a glorious time.

I start with slow, exaggerated, seductive, strokes with my tongue. I am going in a slow circle around her pussy lips with each circle getting closer to the middle. I am drawing this out. The anticipation is killing her. I slow down. Patty glares at me. I speed up. I pull the folds wide open. Now I use short, quick, stabbing licks along the pink. She can't look at me anymore, she has retreated to her own world. I move low on her slit so my finger can go and reverse hook inside to rub gently across the rough spongy skin. Patty's body convulses with my touch. Too much.

I pay gentle attention to her clit. Patty's body rocks from side to side. Her hands are gripping the bed and bedding tightly like her life depends on it. Her legs go wider, I have plenty of access. I start sucking on her clit and her pink parts, alternating between the two although not going fast enough for her. I want to take my time, to keep her on the verge of orgasm. I do a quick probe and then a slow lick. I do a quick circle and then a slow lick. I do a quick zig-zag, and then a slow lick. I sense her frustration, she wants to get off. She wants the big payout.

I give in a bit, I stop the slow licking and use a more consistent licking and now a loud obscene slurping sound so she can hear it. I lift off and stick my hand in, scooping up some liquids. My mouth goes back to her clit and my hand goes to her mouth. She devours my hand and continues licking well after all remnants are gone. She is grunting with desire and I increase the speed and intensity of my attack on her pussy. I think she is crying a bit.

I need to stop her misery. I attack her pussy and clit with everything I have. I am quick, decisive, and she knows I am there with each lap of the tongue. The expected happens, she orgasms and goes rigid, however, no scream. She doesn't have the energy. I continue my assault. I can feel her body convulsing still. I give her clit plenty of attention. Her pussy floods, so I can keep up the noise if she can hear me. She stays rigid and I continue to feel the spasms in her body while I continue to eat pussy.

Patty finally whimpers, "Please."

It is just above a whisper. I stop. She starts breathing. I didn't realize she was holding her breath. It takes about two minutes for her breathing to return to normal and it's over 30 seconds since I felt a spasm in her.

I ask, "Shall I continue now?"

Patty is exhausted, "NO! ... You could have killed me. It was too intense although I loved every second. Wow, that was something else. Come here and let me hold you."

I move up and she holds me in her arms and cries.

I don't believe her reaction, what did I do wrong, "Patty, why are you crying?"

Patty is exhausted and happy, "Only someone that truly loves me would have done what you just did. I am so happy that my daddy loves me."

Now she is full out crying and Janet and Jackie come into the room.

Janet is concerned, "Did you hurt her?"

I didn't dignify that with an answer.

Jackie walks up next to Patty and sympathetically asks, "Baby, what's wrong?"

Patty is still exhausted, "Daddy spent an hour eating my pussy, only someone that truly loves me would do that. My daddy loves me. All these years I have wondered if it was you two that he loved and he tolerated me. Now, I know I was wrong. How could I have doubted him?"

Janet hugs me and Jackie hugs Patty. I am a bit worn out, that takes some effort. Janet starts stroking my cock. Patty heard my moan and asked the ladies to leave. They smile with that evil grin they each have as they leave the room.

I whisper, "They are probably outside the door with an ear to the door."

Patty gets up quietly, walks to the door and opens it quickly. Sure enough, two startled ladies are standing there.

As their walking away, "We just wanted to make sure you were ok."

Patty is furious, "I am great, thank you for asking."

Patty lays down on the bed, her golden hair splattering the pillow, "Daddy, I need you badly."

She has an unusual look in her eyes. It isn't fear or happiness, it is need and lust. I get her up on her knees, then turned her around, and push her down into the doggie position.

She lets out a playful "Bark, bark."

This girl is in trouble. I position myself and push into my baby using one smooth and very slow thrust. I never stop moving. I am barely moving.

I stop when my balls slap against her clit. I gave her a few moments to adjust and then start pulling out slowly. Then I push in slowly. She had plenty of lubrication, it is just a matter of not hurting her. As she adjusts, I add some speed, it is still a leisurely fucking. I am going to take my time and drive her mad with desire. I know she wants it faster, I am trying to teach her a lesson. I want her to know that sex can last more than five minutes.

I adjust speeds a bit. Faster to get her thinking I was going to give it to her fast and hard and then I drop down a gear so it's slow again. She is getting frustrated.

A frustrated Patty, "You are a mother fucker, you know that, right?"

I reply smugly, "Oh yes, and technically I am a mother, mother fucker."

I pick up the pace and this time I don't slow down. I am going too slow for her. I speed up and then I slow down again yet, faster than I was before. Patty is starting to breathe heavy. When I pick up the pace, she lets out a low guttural moan.

I will continue doing this until she complains again. It takes her about ten minutes before she looks over her shoulder. That is the sign. Now I speed up again and it's rather good for her. Heavy breathing, unable to talk as she is short of breath. She is trying to fuck me now. She really needs it. I slap her ass hard, she yips, and then I speed up again. She never objected to the spank, I wonder if she realizes I even did it.

I am close, I start slamming into her hard and fast. She is loving this, she is grunting. Her hair is wet from sweating so much. Her breasts are moving in circles. Their weight drawing them down into long cones. I increase the speed again. She is grunting now. Her nails digging into the bedding. She is on the edge of an orgasm.

I whisper in her ear, "Tomorrow I am sharing you with strangers and they are going to fuck you raw."

Any guesses what happens to an eighteen-year-old when you whisper that in her ear? She explodes. Patty screams loud enough for the island to hear. She freezes even though I am still fucking her. I slap her ass hard again. She falls to her haunches, making me slip from her.