Patty's Eyes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reply knowingly, "Patty, you think you had this planned perfectly? You didn't. There are more surprises still. Right now, I want you to stay as quiet as possible. Are you on the pill?"

Patty is getting happy with the realization of what is to come, "Yes, have been since my breasts grew in."

I continue my questions, "Do you have a hymen in place still?"

Patty, now excited, "No, gym class a while ago."

I explain, "Tonight, is not a love session, you don't have to worry about me. This is about making you feel good. It's a special night for you. We have time this week to make love like a couple, I will show you that as well.

I softly request, "I want you in the middle of the bed on your back."

That surprises her, but she complies. I get up on the bed, straddling her ass, and gave her a decent massage. She relaxes easily and trusts me completely. I get her legs, back, and arms. A few quick caresses on her inner thighs and she spreads wider. I can see she is glistening. I get off and she instinctually rolls over.

I get her legs, inner thighs, stroke her slit a few times and then move on to the stomach, arms, and breasts. Once I finish, I gave her a very non-fatherly kiss that opens our mouths and allows tongues to play. She is a natural.

I alternate sucking on the right and left nipple. She lets out a moan. It's soft so it's ok. The nipple not receiving a lashing with my tongue, I twist or pinch, making her cry out in pain. Jackie and Janet are in the living room carrying on about my behavior and now they go quiet.

I whisper, "Shhhhh."

I suck hard on her nipple.

Patty oozes, "Fuck that's good."

Janet and Jackie barge in, "What the fuck is going on here."

Patty is giddy, "Not yet, however, it won't be long."

Jackie is furious, "Jack, you ... asshole, why?"

I am annoyed, "Maybe I want this to be romantic, innocent, between two consenting adults, and not on pay per view with all of New York watching!"

Janet is hurt, "This is one of those special moments that a mom wants to see, it's like prom, her first birthday party, or getting married."

I smugly reply, "Oh so the first time you had sex you invited your parents to go with you? That's kind of creepy!"

Jackie acknowledges, "Ok, when you say it like that, yes, that is creepier. You got to admit, we aren't exactly a normal family, are we?"

Patty is breathing hard, I stop.

Patty is annoyed at the interruption, "You two can stay, just shut up and stay out of the way. Dad, fuck me. Please!"

I reply, "Sorry honey, there is more."

I move down and scratch my whiskers on her clit, she laughs at the tickling. I use my fingers to trace her outer lips top to bottom and then the inside back up. I bend down and use the flat of my tongue to lick top to bottom. Patty shudders so I do it again. She shudders a second time and lets out a soft moan. I use a finger to rub her anus lightly. No insertion, just reminding her, that body part still exists.

I stick my tongue inside her slit and it opens willingly. Bright vibrant pink skin. I probe that with my tongue. Randomly I hit different parts of her inner lips. The alphabet is too mundane, I like the randomness so she can't anticipate my moves. I try to use different amounts of pressure as I hit the hole and lips. Some are a strong touch and some soft. Her breathing is heavy, she is moaning. I guess fifteen minutes of probing your most intimate body parts effects a woman. Like I didn't know.

Patty is bucking her hips. I take my finger that has been rubbing her anus and break into the open space.

She lets out an "Oh Fuck."

Janet whispers, "Finger up the butt."

They know me too well. I use my finger to trace her anus from the inside. Patty is getting close.

I knowingly ask "Dooooo youuuuu likeeeeee thisssssss?" while my mouth is still fully kissing her lips followed by a big O motion with my tongue. My other hand comes in and grazes her clit.

Patty gushes cum at me as she orgasms.

She lets out a scream followed by "Oh, oh, ooooooooooooo."

It takes a few minutes. I can see her relaxing and normal breathing again. She had stiffened up and held her breath.

Patty is excited and breathing hard, "Damn that was good. I never get myself off that good."

Jackie says with a knowing smile, "That is just the warm-up. It gets a lot more intense. Are you sure you can handle it? You could wait until tomorrow?"

She knows Patty is all in, she just had to tease her.

I tell Patty, "Ignore them. So far, what we have done, you won't get very often. When you do find a guy willing to give you this treatment often, think long and hard before you toss him aside. In college, there is lots of opportunity for the next part and while it is awesome on its own, it's just not the same. Ask your moms and other older women."

I move up the bed. My steel cock is standing at the pleasure doors, ready for insertion.

Knowing the answer already, I still have to ask, "Patty, I need to know that you really want this. You know that this will alter our relationship. It will never be the same."

Janet adds, "It will be better."

I continue, "You only lose your virginity once. You won't ever be able to tell anyone who you lost it to."

Jackie being a smart ass, "Technically, she can. You aren't a blood relative. She just can't say that her first sexual experience was with her mom."

I am annoyed at their interruptions, "I am going to throw you both out in one second!"

Patty is in love and seductively answers, "There is nothing I want more in this world than to share tonight with you completely. I have dreamed of this for the last few years. It has already exceeded my expectations. If we stopped now I would be happy for years. However, if I stopped now, I would always wonder how much better it could have been. I know this will be the best sexual experience of my life. I want that, I want every other guy to aim for beating tonight. They never will. Yes, I want this and I want it now. Fuck me silly good."

I press my thick steel rod into her entrance. She is tight. I suspect she has a vibrator, it must not be very big. This is going to take a while to get inside.

Patty is exceedingly happy, "Holly shit. I can feel it sliding slowly into me. Inch by inch it is breaking the trail. It's spectacular, it's filling my void like nothing else can."

Patty starts breathing heavy.

Patty is amazed and concerned, "Dam, still a lot to go and I already feel full. Is he too big?"

Janet comforts her daughter, "You are bigger than you think, it goes in far and worst case he bottoms out on your cervix."

I continue to push in. Still over an inch left and I feel like it should be coming out her ass. It doesn't, I am all in now.

Patty is amazed at herself, "Holly shit, I took it all. The feeling of just being there is awesome. I feel the whole thing, I didn't expect that."

I can feel her trying to use her muscles to push me out. I slowly pull out.

Patty is now able to enjoy fucking, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, it's leaving me, it feels so wonderful sliding out." I pause at the last inch and then slowly start pushing back in. She is still tight, this time it is much easier.

Patty is crazily excited again, "Oh my, oh my, fuck me that feels good going back in. I can feel every contour of his cock. It slides in, no it glides in, the lubrication makes it effortless."

I pull out and then push in faster now.

Patty is moaning, "Damn that feels good. Yes, more. Don't stop, don't stop."

Her breathing is hard, she is having difficulty speaking, of course, that doesn't stop her as I start a better than average rhythm of pulling out and thrusting back in.

Patty is almost screaming, "This cock is sooooo good. I love it splitting me open and taking what it wants. I love this cock using me for pleasure. I love you, daddy, I love that you are willing to do this for me. I love you mommy for sharing daddy with me. I can't imagine how you don't keep this all for yourself."

I pick up the pace some. I am sweating and breathing harder.

Patty is even more excited now, "Fuck me, fuck me, daddy, fuck your daughter, fuck me good. Oh, oh, oh, fuck me good. Harder, faster, I want more!"

She can't take more much of this. However, she asked for it, it will shorten our fun, but she will learn later how to draw it out.

Patty is elated, "Oh fuck, thank you, daddy, that's awesome, fuck me, oh, oh, oh. I am a woman now. I have been fucked by my daddy. Of fuck that's good. Fuck your daughter, cum in me, mark me as yours."

Oh no, she is enjoying this too much, she won't ever be satisfied, I need to end this. I pick up the pace some more.

Janet realizes my mistake, "It's too late Jack, she was yours when you inserted that rocket in your daughter's pussy."

Jackie is dreaming, "You get to fuck all of us now whenever you want to. Any of us might drop and blow you at any time. Clothing optional home from now on."

Patty is nearing orgasm, "Oh fuck, so good, almost there, almost there, I feel it rushing up, every, down, stroke, is shooting, electricity, at my, cunt, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, oh, ..."

Patty squirts me with a forceful blast, she arches her back, she shut up finally, she is motionless, her pussy has clamped down on me so hard I can't go off. Dam she is strong. She falls limp on the bed, probably out cold. She got hit by a hurricane of energy with her orgasm. Her body is still twitching from the after effects. I continue to fuck her slowly, I am holding off till she wakes up.

It's a minute later that she wakes up, looks at me, "Ow, ow, I am sensitive!"

Two more hard strokes and I release my load of seven ropes of cum into my beautiful daughter.

Patty whimpers, "Oh my, oh fuck, I can feel each spurt, I can feel the fluids shoot into me. Oh, my, that is fucking good. I am a bit sore. I feel fucking fantastic."

I pull out and roll onto my back. Janet jumps at me and takes my flaccid cock into her mouth to clean me off. Jackie goes to Patty and hugs her hard. Patty would fight if she had any energy left. She is exhausted.

Jackie is in awe, "You are very lucky your father is so awesome. Most girls your age go unfulfilled and disappointed because they get three strokes, the guy pulls out, then squirts everywhere.

Patty is basking in the afterglow of sex, "I can see why you two never stopped loving him even when you were hating each other and me."

Janet is understanding, "We never hated you, we hated that you stayed with your father. I think we both understood after a while, we knew how much you love him. How could you pick one of us over the other? In fact, if you had, that would have doomed our relationship forever. No way I could have forgiven Jackie if you went to live with her and I suspect the opposite is true."

I pick Patty up, "Sorry girls, we all need some sleep. She is coming to bed with me tonight, her bed is trashed."

I take her into the shower, we clean up quick, Janet and Jackie help Patty dry off. Patty is still limp, she never touches the floor. I put her on the side of the bed, walk around and get in my side, lay down, then use an arm to grab Patty and pull her to me. My body dwarfs her large body because of my muscles from the work I do. I think she is half asleep. Jackie turns off the lights.

Chapter 7 - Fantasies

I wake up to a silent house. Patty is still in my arms and sound asleep. My hand is resting on her breast. I very gently start to rub her nipples and excite her. Like both moms, they instantly harden. I slide my hand down her lithe body, my fingers finding her hole. I slip a digit into her hole and do circles. It doesn't take long before there is a small puddle of liquid I stirred up. She is still sound asleep and her body is responding. I start kissing her neck with tiny kisses. My finger finds a friend and they decide to go diving in the deep end of the pool.

Both fingers drive down as far as they can then pop out. Dive down again and the pop out. They look kind of dirty so time for the washing machine. Two spins clockwise and then two counter-clockwise. Patty is still asleep and moaning softly. Both Janet and Jackie are standing in the doorway smiling at my antics as I get my daughter off in her sleep. I can see the smile on Patty's face.

Time for the spin cycle. I take my fingers and as fast as I can I start swirling them into my daughter's cunt.

Patty wakes up, eyes wide open, "Oh fuck that feels good. You won't believe the dream ... oh."

She moans. Jackie comes over and sucks a breast. She is moaning now. Janet comes over and kisses Patty, it's hard because patty is so distracted.

She finally lets out an "OH FUCK ME!" and goes rigid.

I stop but Jackie and Janet don't.

While Patty is enjoying her orgasm, I move her to the side of the bed, Jackie and Janet follow, their attached to her lips and nipples. Since Jackie is attached to a breast, she is on the bed. I get up on my knees and with all the stimulation I have had this morning plus my morning wood, I stick it all the way into Jackie.

She lets go of the breast and makes a perfect "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" as I slide into her experienced pussy. I am on fire and now she is as well. I start off fast and start pounding her good. She is moaning immediately, she has wanted this since she showed up yesterday. I had to save myself for Patty. No more of that, I get to fuck one of the two women I have loved for the last 10 years. We are going at a nice fast pace; my balls are slapping into her. Her eyes are rolling up, she is close.

A few harder thrusts and I release a torrent of cum. She, in turn, responds by orgasming and clamping down on my cock as I paint her womb. She falls flat on her stomach.

I look at Janet knowingly, "Next."

She nods, understanding that when I can, she will be next. I get up, smile at the tangle of bodies, and walk out to the ocean where I can dive in and clean off. Then it's back to the kitchen where I will warm some croissants, make waffles, fry some sausage, cube some fresh pineapple, and put out some juice.

It doesn't take long, and I have plenty of help working the three waffle makers, cutting the pineapple, and frying the sausage. I set the table and put out the drinks. We have a nice breakfast, I do the dishes, and then we retire to the living room. There are basically no walls. If a storm was coming I could roll some walls down but now the ceiling is open, and the walls are up letting in a lot of light and still allowing for the shade.

Their talking about college again.

I state, "We have this beautiful island for a week. We can tan, play on the beach, use the jet skis, go out on the boat, go fishing, we can explore the island, sit here and drink, anyone have a preference?"

Patty sounds excited, "I have seen a website called Literotica. There they have all kinds of sex stories. It's interesting because of the different types of sex they highlight. I am kind of interested in some of those. Have any of you done some of those things like anal, BDSM, exhibition, group sex, watersports, or seen fetishes?"

Janet answers clinically, "We have all done anal, just not oral anal ... yet."

I add, "I had a submissive girlfriend, that was a weird three months, I must admit, it was one of the more interesting three months of my life. She was submissive yet not into pain."

Janice adds, "I was 100% naked in a movie theatre once."

I add, "I got a blowjob in a changing room once."

Janet adds, "I let a guy fuck me on a public beach once and then gave a blowjob to two strangers that came by."

All three women have their hands in their slits, gently rubbing themselves.

Janet fondly remembers, "I once did a four-guy gangbang in college."

I add, "I went on a triple date and each girl got a triple creampie. We also did triple penetration on each one. That was hot."

Janice remembers, "I don't love the taste of watersports, I do love being used that way. I get off on the humiliation. I once had a boyfriend that asked for my panties at the end of each date. He returned them the next night with a load of cum."

Janet is uncomfortable, "I had a boyfriend that liked to start off our dates by placing a load of cum in my bra cups."

I fondly remember, "I have had several girlfriends that liked foot massages."

Patty excitedly, "I want to try all that this week and some fisting."

I get up, walk to Janet, give her my hand so she will stand up. I escort her around the couch, then bend her over the couch and stick my rock-hard cock into her cunt. She is dripping, and I am already halfway there.

I excitedly add, "Too much talking about sex, I am ready to give Janet her turn now. This is fast and hard with a side of super horny on both our ends."

I stuck it in her and immediately she takes me with ease and is in stride with my pace which is about as fast as I can go. Immediately Janet starts to moan, slam back into me, so we slam harder. She wants this, she needs this, I give it to her. Remembering some of those events back in college is a lot of pleasant memories so it isn't long before I blow like a volcano and drop a gigantic load into Janet's pussy. Janet has a minor orgasm that leaves a goofy look on her face when we finish. She is content.

I am excited, "Ok Patty, time for you to try some new stuff. Come here."

She pops up and walks over to us.

I am exhausted, "When I pull out, clean me off and then eat the load your mommy is going to expel for you. Get every drop. Janet, please help your daughter by pushing it out."

There is a lot of cleaning to do and she is fantastic. Janet has several large blobs of cum run down her cunt and Patty takes it all.

Excitedly I add, "Wait for Janet, don't move. Patty, you seem to have cleaned that cunt out pretty good. Now is a great time to get your first taste of anal. I want you to take your tongue and press it up against her rectum and run the tip of your tongue around the outer edges of the brown ring. Jackie, come here and bend over as well. Great job Patty, did you hear your mom moan? You did well. Now I want you to stick your tongue as far inside as you can. It will take some effort to get through."

I continue, "Excellent job. Now move to Jackie and I want you to insert your tongue and with the tip, run it along the edges of the hole from the inside. Just like that. Patty, not sure how you feel, your mommies look quite happy. What do you think?"

Patty is unsure, "It was different. I guess receiving is better but giving doesn't do much for me one way or the other."

I excitedly ask, "Anyone want to return the favor to Patty?"

Neither Janet nor Jackie look very excited about the prospects. I push Patty forward, spread her cheeks, then bend down and used the tip of my tongue to outline her little brown eye. I then tap the center a few times with my tongue and pushed through like Patty had done. Now I use my tongue to do an inside rim job before pulling out.

Now Patty is excited, "It is definitely better to receive than to give, I guess if I expect someone to give they will want to receive unless I don't care about them."

Janet looks confused, "Why would you have sex with someone you don't care about?"

Patty is thinking, "Good point. Thank you, daddy, that was a good lesson. Can we try out the jet skis? I think we need a change of pace right now."

I take charge, "Ok girls, pick a number from one to four."

Patty, "One."

Janet, "Three."

Jackie, "Two."

I reply, "Ok, that makes me four. One puts sunscreen on two, three does four. When done, we swap. With no clothes on, we don't want to get anything sunburned, do we?"

I go over to a chaise lounge chair and lay down flat on my back. Janet is very liberal with the oil and has fun hitting each body part. She has more fun when I flip over. She spent a lot of time on my cock and balls. I am glad, that is two places I don't want burning.