Patty's Lace Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unbuttoned his pants pulling his cock out burying it in Layla's silky body. Young started fucking Layla, and Patty joined in slinging her hips and the slip up giving it to him. He kissed her full lips and Patty purred as Layla was fucked hard.

She rolled him off and mounted him after only a couple of minutes. Pulling his cock to her, she rubbed the front of Layla with it and stroked him for a few moments, then impaled herself, gasping.

This was no slow locomotion, no trains rode the rails. She was a wild woman in a stunning full slip, as Layla bounced and thrashed about. She really didn't even know why she was fucking him so hard, and he was loving it, sliding his hands under Layla cupping her ass.

Patty leaned forward rubbing her lace encased tits on his chest as her fabulous bubble butt went straight up and down so fast that the hem lace of Layla was just a blur of motion. She decided that this one was going to be all about the birthday boy and screwed him harder.

Young was wondering what was up with her as she leaned back up. She speeded up as her breasts bounced inside the full lace cups of Layla making her dance. Patty grabbed a hand full of lacy half-slips from the bed tossing them straight up and they rained on them. More silky slips went up and rained down. Then again.

Leaning forward, Patty continued the fast hard fuck forward and back with the bouncing lace of Layla framing her bubble butt perfectly. She moaned softly into his ear as she told him sweet nothings.

She felt he was about to erupt, so she moved to one side grabbing a taupe Vanity Fair New Classic to take the load. Young pulled Patty to him by Layla as he sprayed the lavish lace of the taupe half-slip with cum, she wrapped the drenched slip around his cock to soak up the rest, as she melted into his arms panting. Just drawing circles on his chest, she asked, "How did My Birthday Boy like that?"

James replied, "You are a Wildcat!" I believe this was the best Birthday ever!

Patty said, "Mission Accomplished"

"Not Quite." Young said. as he moved up and she moved under. He kissed her lips and started moving down as he played with her breasts.

She slid Layla's straps off her shoulders, and he used her lace on Patty's nipples. He then licked and suckled one as he rolled her other nipple with his fingertips. He made sure both nipples were bullet hard, then moved down kissing Miss Layla's silky body as he petted Patty's kitty with its lavish lace. Patty was pumping her hips into the air as she was highly aroused.

Settling in, so Patty's freshly fucked and fragrant pussy was inches from his face, Young started to work his magic. He brought his tongue up and caressed Patty's clit hood, which is formed where the two inner lips merge. Patty moaned with pleasure as she started fucking Young's tongue.

He traced her inner lips with his tongue as he used a little bit of slip lace on her clit. Young thought licking these lips was truly enjoyable for their taste and feel of them being engorged with blood as Patty became more aroused screwing his tongue harder.

He licked and gently pulled her lips all the way up to the end of the outer lip and brought his tongue back down to caress the top of her clit hood. Patty was getting closer to orgasm as he stroked her just above her love button with Layla's Lace and then curled his tongue under her protective hood to fondle her clit itself.

James' touch there was light but even the delicate contact with this sweetest of sweet spots caused Patty to fuck stronger than ever into his face. Her moans were ending in sobs and whimpers and Young knew he was driving her out of her mind.

Patty was ready to cum but Young had her under control as his tongue probed into the lower edge of her kitty past her lips. When he started probing into the side edges, he also explored under her inner pussy lips, moving his tongue back and forth across her eager love hole. Just before he started thrusting his tongue into the top edge of that same place, Patty's thighs rotated out, presenting her pussy completely to James. He knew the time had arrived for him to concentrate on her clit and allow Patty to cum.

After exploring the top edge of her love hole, he drew her swollen clit into his mouth and started sucking gently on it. At the base of her adorable love button his lips formed a seal as he sucked. Patty moaned and murmured. "Ohhhh Fuck! You're going to make me cum. Keep going!" After a few more moments of sucking and licking her clit, her response was, "Ohhh Fuck, Daaaamn, Fuck Me!" as her muscles contracted and her thighs squeezed Young's head as she bounced.

Young's arms remained around her thighs while his face was buried in her pussy, with his mouth sucking and licking her clit. Patty rocked from side to side while fucking her pussy into his face and pressing her arms into the bed of slips. She softly cried "Oh! My God" as she continued cumming while she climaxed, arching her back and thrusting her pussy extra hard into his face while grabbing a handful of half-slips, throwing them from the bed. After her climax, she relaxed on the bed with a smile on her face, as James went to the bath to quickly wash his face.

Returning to bed, Patty couldn't wait leaning up, throwing her arms around his neck, pulling him into her bed saying, "I Love You" as she snuggled into him.

Young said, " I Love You, Mission Accomplished" as she looked up with sparkling eyes. They chatted for a few minutes until she looked up and found his eyes closed with a smile on his face. She leaned up kissing his cheek and snuggled back in beside him, going to sleep with a sparkling smile on her face as Miss Layla hugged her body.

He woke her up with a kiss and she scrambled to find a clock, whew, 3pm. We won't be late. He went to the bath as she started the pot perking. She heard the shower and went to the bath, but that is another chapter.

12