Patty's Lace Ch. 25

Story Info
Squaring the ring away.
3.4k words
0
734
00

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty's Lace

This is the story of Patty and her Adventures in the city. Be sure to check out the profile to read the foreword to her story, and a link to image albums of the outfits used during appointments kept.

Chapter Twenty-Five, Squaring The Ring Away.

Quinn and Patty made their way back to The Announcer's Table. She plopped back down into Danny's chair and her skirt hiked up more as she wiggled in the chair saying, "Danny tells me this chair fits him just right and not to let anybody sit in it." She watched Bobby and his crew work on the ring. They were all in a corner as she said, giggling. "I'm going to un-fit it"

Patty laughed as she thought, "Everybody has to have some fun, sometime!"

The elevated wrestling ring was gone, replaced by a black platform only about three feet above floor level. it was circular and 24 feet in diameter. Padding surrounded the platform forming a ramp. In the center of the platform was a round plastic cylinder that was twelve feet in diameter. Bobby looked up and upon seeing Quinn, motioned for her to come over to them by one corner of the platform. Quinn stopped wiggling and stood saying with a sigh, "Let's go see what they fucked-up, now."

Patty stood and followed Quinn to Bobby and his crew. Jake was there who Patty met earlier in the breakroom, and she was introduced to Marcus who rounded out Bobby's crew.

Bobby said to Quinn, "Turn that valve 90 degrees, Boss Lady" and she did then everybody watched as water filled up the pool in the center of the platform to about 2 1/2 feet deep then the water overflowed the pool flowing across the platform then over the edge between the platform and pads that surrounded it.

Quinn kicked off her heels and stepped onto the padding handing her blazer to Bobby as he said, "Here ya go Boss Lady, ready for tonight's Pool Party!"

Patty asked, "How do these pool party matches work?"

Quinn replied, "The main goal for You is to toss your opponent into the center pool, if you do, your opponent is out, the fighter leaves the ring, another fighter enters, and the next match starts. The winner has $100 added to their tally. As long as you keep winning, you make bank! With this style of matches there is nothing like a flag to get to, no pins like in wrestling, and no time limit, just drop your opponent in the pool without being put in there yourself.

Beware though, if your opponent can pull you into the pool as they go in, a countdown clock starts at sixty seconds. The first one out of the pool wins the match. If the clock counts to zero, the referee stops the match, helps both AEs out of the pool, and the match re-starts. So put them in the pool then move quickly out of reach.

"That's a twist, and it sounds like an action-packed night!" said Patty.

The competition is round robin style and goes almost continuous for six hours with the exception of a 10-minute intermission at 1 1/2-hour and 4 1/2-hour mark. Some matches only last a few minutes while others last 10 minutes or more. Contestants are free to change to a dry costume between matches and encouraged to do so, or they can remain in the wet clothing all night or as long as costume lasts.

Patty said, "So these matches are not about ripping or stripping the clothing from your adversary."

"No, they are not, but nothing says You can't destroy their costume leaving them naked if You want to, just remember it usually goes tit for tat, what you do to them, they will probably turn around and do to you or your costume.

What kinds of costumes are worn during these matches? Patty asked.

"Anything is good as long as it is a dress, Slacks and pants or shorts are not allowed. The contestants wear mini to maxi dresses or skirts and tops, some wear a slip of some kind under, some not and very little other lingerie as there is nothing to protect." Quinn said as she reached over and lifted the front of Patty's skirt finding the very lacy Vanity Fair New Classic slip underneath then said, "something loose and flowing like what You have on is excellent and I love that style of slip, is it a full or half?"

"Half with a matching Camisole," Patty replied.

"Perfect, while some don't use them, gorgeous slips like yours are very important for this style of competition. Silky slips with lots of pretty lace, are always showstoppers and crowd favorites, especially when wet. Remember, rule three.

"Why, so much time between the intermissions?" Patty asked.

Ahh, because around the center or three-hour mark there is a nighty night fight as a special event.

How does this work? Patty asked.

Well, it's called a nighty night fight because the contestants use sleepwear as costumes. Anything from a babydoll to a sweeping floor length gown is allowed, with knickers, taps, or panties. PJs and slips are not allowed.

Your goal will be to keep your gown and remove everybody else's. When the gown, chemise, or babydoll is gone, so are you. So, do everything you can to keep your gown.

There is no time limit and the contestants in the ring are paid fifty for each contestant they send packing.

Around the 2:45 mark, there is a 10-minute intermission, then the fight starts, then another 10-minute intermission after. Then the pool party resumes.

Everybody is welcome to participate, and the intermissions give time for the AEs to change costume. It's a lot of fun and just a little change-up from the costumes usually used.

Let's test the ring out" Quinn said as she let go of the skirt and motioned for Patty to join her. Patty was in a flowing rose gold metallic satin pleated hi-waisted midi skirt and semi-sheer white sleeveless blouse with the very lacy Vanity Fair New Classic set under as she joined Quinn on the platform after kicking out of her flats and Bobby said, "Ding Ding, Ladies."

Quinn and Patty ran at each other with Quinn taking Patty down and they rolled across the wet mat. Patty's dress rode up showing off her beautiful half-slip with its six inches of lace shimmering in the spotlights. Patty got away from Quinn and stood up only slightly wet then went back down on her fabulous bubble butt before her skirt could fall back over her slip finding out that the mat was extremely slippery for someone in hosiery. Quinn found out the same when she stood then slipped and stumbled forward falling into Patty's lap.

Quinn sat up, grabbed Patty and the two rolled back and forth on the mat with their skirts and slips becoming wetter. Even though the ladies were not pulling or trying to destroy each other's clothing, Quinn's tight skirt and gorgeous slip was up over her ass and the lacy Adonna was turned inside out, bunched up and hanging out at her waist. Patty's dress turned transparent while the ladies rolled across the mat, showing off her ivory slip, but the slip was just damp and not wet enough to stick to her legs yet.

Quinn stood up and managed to pull her Adonna down before Patty grabbed her arm pulling her toward the pool then with an arm under a knee and the other around Quinn's waist. Patty went for the pool until she slipped falling forward but was close enough to drop Quinn into the water.

Quinn landed on her ass in the pool but was back up in a split second soaked from the waist down Her skirt was still up and her pretty slip was stuck to her ass and thighs with water dripping from her lace. Grabbing Patty's hand Quinn quickly pulled her into the pool, then started climbing the edge to get out.

Patty rolled over then sat up and grabbed Quinn's ankle, pulling her back into the pool and on top of herself. Quinn stood up in the knee-deep water then Patty, both ladies sopping wet as they circled each other in the pool. Quinn went for Patty's skirt to fake her out then shoved her back making her lose her footing falling back into the water on that fabulous bubble butt as Quinn hopped up, and back on the mat, then said, "Ding Ding." looking at Patty sitting in the pool.

Patty stood up as Quinn extended a hand to help her out of the pool, but Patty turned the tables and pulled her in. Jumping back to her feet, Quinn said, "Hey!" as Patty looked at her with an innocent smile on her face. Both ladies giggled at each other as Bobby and Marcus came over to help them out.

Quinn said, "Watch this" as she went to the pool's edge and quickly was up on the mat by pushing up then getting a hold with a foot and rolling out ending back up on her feet, then said, "That's the quickest way out, you try it.

Patty went to the edge with the water rising in the pool and the bottom of her skirt swirling in the water. Getting a foot up she tried lifting herself, but fell back into the pool, another try, and she just about made it. The water was midway up her thighs in the now full pool, so Patty decided to abandon her skirt as it being soaked with water made it too heavy to pull up. Down her legs it went under the water where she kicked and stepped out of it, then with one more try, with her slip swirling in the water, she was up and out, standing by Quinn, both ladies soaked to the skin with water dripping from their lace. They fished Patty's skirt out of the pool as the guys found some towels and handed them to the ladies.

Quinn and Patty patted themselves and each other for a bit until Quinn said, "Damn! It's cold in here!"

Patty said, "I have an idea!" and took Quinn's hand leading her to the ladies' room as she said, "Great Job, Guys! There will be a helluva pool party tonight!

In the ladies' room, Patty found 4 blow dryers in the center drawer of the vanity and plugged one in, turned it on high and pointed it at Quinn, moving down then back up Quinn's Adonna flapped when the warm air hit it. Handing the dryer to Quinn, she plugged in another and started using it on herself and Quinn. The ladies chatted and giggled at each other as Quinn was using her dryer to play with Patty's slip blowing it up her legs then letting it settle to blow it back up, again.

The bar tender in the babydoll walked into the ladies' room to find Quinn blowing up Patty's slip as Patty had her blow dryer aimed at Quinn's bosom. Looking down and scratching the back of her head, she giggled as she said, "You fighters are nuts!" then went in a stall. Quinn and Patty burst out in laughter and finished drying themselves and each other.

Hearing the back-up alarm of a truck Quinn sprinted over to the large roll-up door and pushed a button. Looking out the door as it went up, Quinn said, "That asshole is finally here, help me push this dumpster out so he can empty it. The ladies strained to push the dumpster, but barely budged it, even though it was on wheels. Quinn told Patty to not let the garbage guy leave as she went in one direction and Patty went out the door.

The driver finished emptying the large dumpsters and the truck rumbled through the backlot. Patty stepped out and waved her arms for him to stop with no skirt, just her delightful slip shimmering in the headlights and he did. Stepping out of the truck, he asked, "What can I do for you, Pretty Lady?"

While Patty was outside, Quinn recruited Alicia and Sarah. Alicia had changed from her sky-blue full slip to a loose Vassarette Signature Lace half-slip with her faux cock swinging like a club inside it punching the silky soft slip. Sarah had on a lacy St. Michael half-slip and not much else. The three went to the dumpster and Alicia looked at her devastated Van Raalte full slip sitting on top of the ruined clothing, then leaned into the dumpster as the other two did and started pushing.

Alicia's toy even though it was limp was still an eight-inch club dangling inside her slip, and started swinging as she strained against the dumpster, beating and punching the inside of her silky soft slip making it jump and bounce as they pushed on the dumpster moving it slowly. Both Alicia & Sarah were topless, and their tits jiggled as they pushed.

Patty pointed at them and said, "empty this" and started walking to the dumpster. The driver followed watching her fabulous bubble butt swing the slip she had on making it shimmer even more in the headights. Patty knew how to put on a show and that's exactly what she was doing as she led the driver like a puppy on a leash.

Patty found a spot and started pushing on the dumpster, as the driver found a spot between the topless Alicia and Sarah and with wide eyes pushed on the dumpster.

Out the door the group went as the driver looked Sarah and Alicia up and down and Alicia caught his look as he saw her faux cock bludgeoning her slip from inside, then looked over at Sarah's slip for a moment, and up at her bouncing boobs. The driver stopped them when they started to turn the dumpster saying. "Watch this," he said as he climbed back into the cab of the truck.

Moving the truck to the side of the dumpster, he bumped it with a fork, put the truck in reverse and spun the dumpster, then the forks went in the slots as they should. Up the dumpster went and the ruined dresses, stained lacy slips, and other destroyed lingerie fell into the back of the trash truck to be hauled to a landfill as the ladies watched and he put it back on the ground.

Stepping back out of the truck, He helped the ladies push the dumpster back in. Alicia and Sarah stood to his sides topless, and he was getting an eyeful. Alicia kissed his cheek and Sarah did the same pressing her boobs into his arm. Quinn stepped forward as said, "Thanks" as she grabbed his hand and put a franklin in it while Sarah rubbed her rack against his arm.

The ladies stepped back as the guy said "WOW, Thanks!" stepped back in the cab and the truck rumbled away to the next stop.

Looking in the dumpster, only a white Vanity Fair classic very lacy full slip from the 60's or 70's and a pair of red satin panties were left in the bottom. Both were wet and stained with mud. The slip was completely destroyed with a broken strap and its lace bust shredded. The wide lace at the slip's hem was torn away in several places and the slip's silky nylon body was ripped with large holes. Whoever did this to the once glamourous slip during a match ravaged the slip, leaving it in tatters.

Sarah looked in the dumpster and said, "I believe that is my slip from the match with Cindy last week!"

Quinn slapped the head of Alicia's dangling cock through her slip and laughed as it punched the lacy slip few times while she said, "I saw the way that driver was looking you two up and down, and the look on his face when he spotted that guy. I wonder what was going through his mind.

"Who knows, who cares? This is L.A.! Alicia said giggling.

"Well Thanks Again!" Quinn said, as she tucked a franklin in the waistbands of Sarah's and Alicia's slips then grabbed the faux cock, stroking it with her gorgeous Vassarette as she said, "Damn! Just about feels real!" and let it go, Have Fun, Ladies!

"Feels Real Good!" Sarah said as she winked, "Good Night and Thanks, Boss!

"That driver will have stories to tell at the bar now! Thanks Boss and have a Good Night!" then her and Sarah went to their dressing room with Alicia's cock whipping her gorgeous slip with each step.

Quinn asked Patty is she was ready to go, and she said sure. It was after 2am and even though it had been a long day, the time flew by. Quinn went to her office for a moment and Patty went to her room. She hung the damp skirt, pulled a pink midi pleated skirt up her legs, adjusted the slip she was wearing and put the new to her Erica slip in her purse then out the door she went, locking it.

The ladies stood on each side of the AMG as Quinn took off her heels and dropped them in the back seat. Climbing into the car, Quinn fired it up, and they blasted out of the backlot, top down. A security guard was standing by the gate as they went through it into the main parking lot. Quinn waved at him as she did a couple of doughnuts laughing while Patty held on. The guard smiled and waved back as the ladies hit the streets heading to Patty's place.

The streets now belonged to the delivery vans, trash trucks, and the cops. American Pie by Don McClean came on the radio and the ladies sang the song to each other as they blasted those streets pulling up in front of Patty's building in record time just a couple of minutes after the long song was finished, still giggling at each other.

There was a cop car parked there already with Sarge & Cowboy leaning against it. Quinn quickly parallel parked the AMG like a pro, and the ladies jumped out to see their guys.

Quinn stopped for a moment and pulled her tight skirt down then ran at Sarge with her skirt riding back up and jumped into his waiting arms. Her arms around his neck and long legs around his waist. He held her up with a hand under her skirt as she kissed him deeply.

Patty walked up to James and said, "Whatcha know, Cowboy?"

James answered, "Howdy Ma'am" and tipped his hat as the wildcat lunged at him, He caught Patty, turned her around and set her on the hood of the cop car as they kissed. Looking into his eyes, she touched the tip of his nose, and bit her lower lip, then smiling as he leaned forward for another kiss. After this kiss, Patty laid back on the hood of the cop car with a familiar warm feeling. Cowboy rubbed her stomach as Patty went into her own little world.

She wouldn't have cared if he took her right then and there actually going over the scenario in her mind wanting him to push her pink pleated skirt and ivory lacy slip up her thighs then pull her silky knickers to the side and fuck her hard in front of Sarge, Quinn and anyone else who happened to be on the street at that time of morning.

She snapped back to reality when she heard the guy's unit number come over the radio. The dispatcher sent the call and they had to go. Leaning up she smiled at Cowboy who gave her a knowing look and kissed her luscious lips once more before helping her to the ground.

Sarge set Quinn down and kissed her before sliding into the passenger seat of the cop car while Cowboy ran around the front, jumped in, fired up the cop car and away they went with the blues rolling as the ladies waved.

Officer Dan stepped out of the alley before the blue lights were out of sight and said, "Evening Ladies." This startled Patty, but Quinn just walked over, hugged him saying, "Hi, Officer Dan" and kissed his cheek asking, "What are you doing out here? It's after two." But, That is another Chapter.