Paul

Story Info
A cock's story.
3.1k words
3.9
3.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up sweetheart, it's time." A kiss on my cheek and Brian is standing over me. He's old. No longer a cock. He's now Ms. Kendra's pet. A handsome black man.

"Mm. Already?" I yawn and stretch, my afternoon nap is over.

A quick shower to shake away the cobwebs, then pull on my dark purple culottes over my white silk boxers. I leave the top three buttons of my mauve satin sleeveless blouse undone. On my feet are my dove grey soft leather slippers.

The other two cocks, Olaf and Ken are already in the kitchen, coffee mug in hand.

"There's Paul."

"Hi guys." I fill my mug

Darlene, the cook/maid and unofficial den mother is puttering with something in a mixing bowl. I grab one of her special energy cookies.

It's Saturday afternoon. We haven't been milked since Thursday, because tonight we'll have dates.

Next month will be the sixtieth anniversary of the signing of the Treaty of Delhi that ended WW3 and women officially took control of the world.

"There's my boys. My but you all look lovely tonight. Kiss!" Ms. Kendra gives each of a hug and a kiss on the lips. "Our guests will be here about four thirty. Marlene has gone to the airport to collect them. Ken, you'll be in the blue suite. Olaf, the rose suite. Paul, you'll have the lake cottage. Your date is staying the weekend.

"Darlene, do you want to take the car tonight"?

"No mam. I'm staying home."

Depending on whose history book you view, it's always the 'other' side that first started using the bio-weapons. Then the nanobots that were supposed to kill them modified them instead. Then suddenly, after killing ninety five percent of the males and forty three percent of the females worldwide, the plague just vanished.

The treaty ratified the new world order. Men no longer had any rights, since they started all the wars. The wealth of religions was used to rebuild the world and fund schools for girls world wide. We could not own property or vote. We could no longer be police, or join the military. We could no longer rise above entry level jobs. It was the universal code of law, signed by every country.

We sat around the kitchen table talking, sipping coffee and nibbling energy cookies.

"The car just pulled up."

"Thank you dear. You boys go the the parlor. Brian and I will go greet our guests."

Ironically, although men had no power, because of their scarcity we became sought after possessions. Supply and demand and all that. Although no one would use the word 'slave' almost all cocks were the property of the very rich. But by the same token, we were well cared for. Pampered, even spoiled is some cases.

"Here we are ladies." Ms Kendra and Brian escorted three ladies into the parlor.

Two were young, the third older, Ms Kendra's age.

"Jeannie, meet your date, Ken. Cathy, Olaf. Anyone for a glass of wine or a beer before dinner?"

"Hello Paul."

"Hello Ms. Lorraine." This is a surprise. She's often come to visit Ms. Kendra, but never as a date.

"Just 'Lorraine dear. No need for formality." She stroked my arm. Her black hair was in a short style with bangs. She has a round face and a pixie nose, sparkling kind brown eyes and a small, always happy mouth. Her teal blue knee length dress accentuates he full figure. It's deep V collar line and button down bodice shows the promise of cleavage. On her feet are three inch block keel robin's egg blue pumps. She's wearing subtle diamond stud earrings and a fine silver chain necklace.

"Lets sit over there." She hooks her right arm around my left elbow and leads me to one of the couches by the hearth.

"Bet this is a surprise."

"Yes, Lorraine. I never thought of you as a 'date'."

"God no! An old hag like me having a baby? Can you imagine me changing diapers?" She laughed, then leaned close and whispered, "I've had my eyes on you for a while, dear."

I blushed. Had she read my thoughts on her previous visits?

As we talk over drinks and during dinner we learn Cathy and her wife want a baby and she won the coin toss as to which one would be the mother. Jeannie is a professional baby breeder, and charges enough to be bred with real cocks rather than AI.

I already knew Ms. Lorraine and Ms. Kendra have been friends forever and she's been divorced twice.

As usual, after dinner we had liqueurs. I noticed I wasn't getting the usual tingle down there. Had the glasses been mixed up? Not that I ever needed a 'little help' getting going.

Soon Olaf and Ken headed off with their dates. Ms Kendra suggested Ms. Lorraine and I join them in her private sitting room. Unusual.

We sat on the short couches across from Ms. Kendra, separated by the low coffee table. The ladies caught up. We talked about political goings on and recent entertainment we'd seen.

"Well Lorraine, I suppose you're ready to see the cottage."

We headed out the back and along the path towards the lake.

"In case you're wondering Paul, dear, I asked Kendra not to give you any boner supplement. I'd like you natural. For me."

"I'm glad you told me. I was wondering if Brian mixed up the glasses. I wondered how 'Play Hard' would affect a lady."

We both laughed.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll have a very nice weekend, dear."

"I'm sure of it."

"You're so....HEY! What the..Mgh."

Suddenly I was pulled away from Ms Lorraine and a sack was over my head. I struggled. I heard her go silent. I was pushed to the ground and there was the sting of a needle in my arm. Everything went quiet.

"Mm. What? Oh, ya, on the path, struggle." I try to move. Restrained.

"Ah, awake sleepy head."

She looks familiar. Oh ya, that cop on the TV show. Wait, necklace. She's wearing a hologram mask necklace. Oh, all the ladies have the same mask.

"What's going on?"

"Shh doll. Nurse, gag him."

A pink ball is shoved into my mouth and strapped snug.

"OK, lets get started."

I realize I'm on a milking couch, except this one has restraints. "Ah!" The prostrate stimulator is inserted rather forcefully. The ball massager clamped on and the milking sheath slid over my growing cock. Not gently like at the clinic.

Jesus! They kept the milker going, must be half a minute after they harvested the last of my cum.

A collar was locked around my neck. The restraints were removed and two of the women helped me to my feet.

"Just in case you get any silly ideas." The one who seemed to be in charge held up a fob, and I was flopping on the floor like a fish out of water as my collar went 'beep, beep, beep.'

"Take him to his cell."

Cell was right. It was like the crowbar hotel in old westerns. Cement back wall with a steel frame bed bolted to it. A steel toilet. The other three walls vertical steel bars. There were four cells. Two others had cocks in them. As soon as I was locked in they took one of the other guys away.

"Where the hell are we?"

"Don't know, but it is hell. I'm Mike by the way."

"Paul."

"Just a tip. Eat everything they give you, and get as much rest as you can."

There's been a few of these operation found and shut down. Cum dumps. Cocks are kidnapped and milked almost to death, then found wandering dazed on road sides months later.

The other prisoner, Stan, was brought back, then our food was brought. Bowls of some kind of mush and plastic mugs of equally unappetizing liquid. When we finished Mike was taken away for milking.

Days drifted on. Lights on. fed. One at a time milked. Meal and rest. Milked. Rest and meal. Rest then milked. Lights out. The only variety was what masks our captors wore.

One day Mike wasn't returned from his morning milking.

One day another cock, Frank, arrived.

Kitten masks. Afternoon milking. But not taken back to my cell.

A shabby office. Three guards, the Alpha behind a desk, and a lady without a mask.

She was older, maybe Ms. Kendra's age, and well dressed in a peach linen skirt and jacket set over a white high collar blouse.

"Stand straight." said the Alpha.

The lady walked around me. She prodded and poked me. "Terribly skinny, but seams healthy other than that."

She picked up a pink fur jacket with oddly long sleeves. "Put this on him."

The sleeves were dead ended. The lady fastened the buttons. Top. Second. Third. Fondle my cock and balls. Fourth.

"Arms." From the ends of the sleeves she fastened the snap shackle and ring together.

We all went out into a courtyard. My prison was an abandoned looking factory.

There was a bronze coupe sitting there. A Jomar 350WT. Wow! Very expensive car. The lady opened the passenger door and the seat automatically swiveled for me to sit.

From the door she took a full head mask. "You're going to be Lula for the ride home, dear." She showed me the mask.

Lula Marinelli, the famous actress. The lady pulled the mask over my head. It had no eye holes. I was sightless.

The seat turned forward. I felt the force net hug me. The driver's door opened and closed.

"Engine. Home. Classic Hip Hop." I felt us pull away as the music started.

When the mask was removed I was in a rather well appointed bedroom. The drapes were closed, and besides the lady there were three others in the room.

Two were rather solid stern looking ladies in pant suits. The third more feminine in a white blouse and grey knee length skirt.

My coat was taken away and I was again naked..

"OK Mary, I'll leave the cock in your care." One of the guards held the door as the old lady left.

"Right! I'm Mary. What's your name dear?"

"Paul, Mam."

"Well, Paul, let's find you something to wear for a start." She opened the mirrored sliding door to the closet. Fuck, is that me? I'm just skin and bones.

"Here." She hands me a knee length brown silk robe. "Slippers." soft black leather.

"Your bathroom's through there. Why don't you get a look around while I find some lunch for you?" She and the two guards left. There was the audible 'click' of a lock when the door closed.

Nice modern bathroom. Light blue and white tiles. Royal blue fixtures. Even a bidet.

The bedroom was in shades of pastel yellow. A single bed, couch, two chairs and a round table. The yellow and gold drapes covered a blank wall with a big vid. screen. The remote was on the bedside table.

'Click' the door opens and Mary returns with the two guards.

"Before we eat, let's get a base line reading. You two can stay here." She leads me into the bathroom and tells me to take off my robe as she pulls a professional 'Med Scan' from the cabinet by the door.

She really knew what she was doing. I hardly felt the probes going up my nose, rectum and urethra.

I knew I was skin and bones, but I was still shocked when the soft female voice of the machine said 'One hundred and seventeen pounds.'

"Yes, dear, we do need to get some food into you."

Flavor! The food had flavor! It was just a small meal, but so good. And filling.

"There Paul. Try and get some rest."

The bed was soft and luxurious after my hard bunk in the sperm dump. I was soon asleep.

"Paul, this is Marcy. She's going to groom you."

I followed her to the bathroom.

"Here, you can use this." She handed me a 'Smooth Girl' shaver. "Used one before?"

"No, only a regular electric one."

"Well, just don't press it to your skin. let it do the work."

The tazers tingled as they zapped my whiskers. "Do as much of your body as you can. I'll help with the hard to reach areas." Then she gave me a haircut.

"There you go! Have a shower. Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thank you Marcy."

Routine. Breakfast, shower, exercise with Mary as trainer, snack, rest, checkup, lunch, exercise, snack read and relax 'till supper, alone 'till lights out. Days lost count.

Then one day. "Big day today Paul."

"What do you mean?"

"After we finish lunch, Marcy and I are going to get you all prettied up to meet your wife."

"Wife?"

I'd heard some ladies actually married their cocks. It didn't actually change their legal status, but was symbolic. There were even news stories about movie stars actually having old fashion big weddings, like before, church, then reception and all that. Was the old lady marrying me?

Shaved, showered and dressed in tight maroon short shorts and a white shirt of see through material, they took me out of my bedroom to a parlor where two ladies were seated.

One was the older lady that took me from the cum dump. The other younger. Elegantly dressed in a high quality knee length dove grey skirt and a silk blouse with a pink floral print.

On a low stool by the old woman was a cock dressed similarly to me. Beyond them, out the windows, I could see we were high up in an apartment building.

"Mother? Is this a new toy." Even sitting as I stood between Mary and Marcy, I got the impression she was looking down at me. "Cute."

"No dear, I bought him for you. It's time you had a husband. The papers are all drawn up. Fiona, this is Paul."

The old lady produced a stack of papers. We both signed multiple copies. Mary signed as witness. I tried reading them, but they were in legal jargon, and since men are not allowed high school or college educations I soon gave up.

"If you think this will get you a grand daughter to spoil, mother, don't hold your breath." They both laughed.

"No, dear. I know Gwen is more the motherly type." I later found Gwen is Fiona's sister.

"Well, I guess I should take my hubby home." We went to the foyer. Fiona kissed her mother's cheek, then the cock's. "Good bye daddy."

"Good bye dear."

She didn't put on a coat. We walked down a long gently curved hallway, past a pair of elevators, then she unlocked an apartment door on the opposite side from her mother's and ushered me in.

A young cock wearing skin tight red satin trousers and a see through pink button down shirt comes running. He sees me and stops in confusion. Is he her son? Young.

"Dear, this is Paul. I just married him. Move your things to the spare room."

I thought he was going to cry. Well, that answers that, young, but of age.

"Come Paul. Lets have a glass of wine and get to now each other. When Jeffery finishes moving out of my bedroom you can get to know him as you help him make supper."

"Yes Ms Fiona."

"Dear, since you're my husband you may address me as 'Dear' or 'Fiona'."

"Thank you."

It was a bit awkward helping Jeffery. His mother arranged a date with Fiona shortly after his eighteenth birthday, and Fiona took him home a month later. Of course he was madly in love with her. Poor lad.

The three of us ate dinner together, then Fiona told Jeffery to clean up then go to his room. She did give him a warm hug and a kiss though, and tell him she still loved him. Although we all knew that was an empty statement.

She led me to the mistress bedroom.

"Take off my jacket and lay it over that chair."

I did. She hugged and we kissed.

"The bow of my blouse." Kiss.

"The top button." Kiss.

"The second button." Kiss.

"Next button." Kiss.

"Next." Kiss.

"Last button." Kiss.

"Put it with the jacket." Kiss.

"My belt." Kiss.

"Pull down the zipper." Kiss. Her skirt fell to the carpet.

"Unhook my bra strap." Kiss. She took it off and tossed it with the rest. Her hand on the back of my head she gently pushed m down to her white soft breasts.

Kiss and molest. Roll the nipples between my lips with my tongue. I slide my hands down her side and get a good grip of plump tush.

"Good boy! Mm. Yes. Take off my panties.

I slide them down her legs. She steps clear of them and her skirt. "Come." She sits on the love seat at the foot of her bed. I get to my knees.

Stroking her bikini trimmed patch, she opens the way to heaven. I kiss her lower lips and stroke slowly up.

"Mm."

Kiss, and lick without invading. Kiss, stroke, more kisses. Breath in deeply. Lick.

"Mm. Good boy."

Spread gently. Kiss and lick. Savor the juices. Lick and kiss. Look for the girl in the pink canoe. So gently touch my tongue to her and give her a whisper of a kiss.

"Aaaa." My wife cums. Her thighs clamp my ears and her hands hold me down as I kiss and lick.

"Strip for me baby."

I made a show of unbuttoning my shirt and slowly wiggling my shorts down.

She squealed as I scooped her up into my arms and carried her towards her bed. She kicked off her shoes. I lay her down gently.

Then we had a good old fashion missionary fuck. Sometimes the basics are just the answer.

We cuddled.

"That was good Paul. But I'm not ready for sleep yet."

"OK." What more did she need?

Fiona went to her dresser. She got something out of the top drawer.

When she turned around she held a big strapon and a bottle of lube.

"Over the edge of the bed sweetheart. Time to consummate our marriage."

Oh! I'd of course slept with other cocks at Ms. Kendra's, when things were slow, but never been buggered with a girl cock.

Fiona massaged around my sphincter with a lubed digit, then pushed in. "Ah."

"Good boy."

"AH!" Her big cock pushed and spread. Then in, and in.

"Mm." That familiar feeling. She stroked.

"Mm." Stroke. "Mm."

"That's it boy. Nice and easy."

"Mm." Stroke. "Mm."

"Stroke yourself honey."

I stroked my cock. She stroked my ass. She picked up the pace.

Ram.

"Uh." Stroke.

Ram.

"Uh." Stroke.

Ram.

"Uh, I can't hold on."

Ram. I cum. She stops deep inside.

"Good baby. Now you know I'm the Alpha. Let's cuddle."

The End