Car Sales

Story Info
Negotiating a car purchase, with oral skills.
922 words
4.13
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she wandered round the car showroom her eyes were drawn to not only the vehicle she had visited to view but also to the young salesman looking in her direction as she traced her fingers over the contours of the chassis.

As he approached she smiled, realising it was her flirtatious grin are often used when in a bar, not a car showroom.

His confident strong voice took her by surprise. He was a young seemingly timid guy by appearance, but his voice and words suggested the confidence was hidden, subtly.

As they conversed about the car and it's additional features she explained that the price wasn't quite in keeping with her budget, much to her annoyance.

The young confident man looked about the showroom. She thought maybe he was looking for the next customer, put off by her rather lack lustre negotiation skills.

"Come into my office. We may be able to sort something out," he ordered. Turning as he headed towards a little room at the back of the office. Watching his shoes click on the tiled showroom floor, tracing up the creases in his suit trousers, over his jacket she found herself following his command.

Stepping into his office he closed the door. Her eyes looking at the handle then up at him. She felt herself still adorning the facial expressions of a night at a bar, teasing and flirting with men. Not those associated with negotiating in a car showroom on a Thursday afternoon.

"So, what's the shortfall?" His confidence tone filled the room. He sat on the edge of his desk as she perched on the edge of the chair placed in front of the desk.

"Well my budget is £26k. So, I make that one thousand pounds," she replied, as she said the words she realised there was a large gap between the figures.

"How badly do you want the car is the question?" He grinned. One leg draped over the desk, shoe placed on the floor as the other dangled over the edge of the desk.

"It is exactly what I've been looking for. The right additional extras as well."

"So you really want it? Like REALLY want it?" His grin turned into those looks you've seen in the bar, when teasing men playfully. The look of a man who can tell he has her hooked.

"I guess I do, I do.... REALLY want it," a giggle emerged from her mouth as she crossed her legs leaning back in the chair suddenly feeling not only very relaxed but also rather promiscuous.

The salesman stood to his feet. The placement of his feet close to the chair. His hands move to his belt. She notice the veins running through his hand between his knuckles. As he pulls at the buckle to begin undoing it. She watches, perfectly at her eyeline, as he undoes good trousers. The undoing of the zip was almost in slow motion as she watched intently. Almost frozen by the actions, the situation, but.... Still revealing her little facial expressions more akin to a night out.

Watching as he pulled his erect shaft and balls out from his boxers he breaks the silence.

"I'm sure you and I can come to a deal."

Holding the base of his shaft directed towards her she leans in, taking hold of his thick pulsating shaft. Her mouth opening as her eyes look up at him. Watching as he tilts his head back in pleasure. His shaft filling her mouth slowly until it hits her throat.

As she begins to suck on his thick hard shaft she tastes the pre cum starting to adorn her tongue. Sucking on this cock she feels incredibly excited. Her spare hand traveling between her thighs as she rubs at her mound. Noticing his eyes looking back down to watch her in action.

Stroking the shaft into her mouth she pumps at his throbbing cock, craving to milk his mess into her mouth. Suddenly the discount isn't the priority. Making him cum is.

And soon with all the stroking and sucking she accomplished her mission. As he neared orgasm his hands caressed the back of her head. Pulling her down as he shot a big load taking her by surprise. Her throat coated as she gagged on his shaft restricting her breaths.

Like a good girl she took every drop. Keen not to let anything escape and stain her outfit.

Completing the pleasure given she slowly pulls away from his balls as his grip of her head loosens. Slowly trailing the tongue on the under carriage of his shaft to clean want remaining mess up.

As he vacates her mouth he smiles down at her. Leaning down to lift his trousers and redress. Tucking his shirt back in he comments "So, I think we have a deal."

Smirking back at him the pair process the paperwork as if nothing of such debauchery had taken place. The only sign being the intermittent lick of her lips, still tasting him on her mouth. Proudly.

That night sat at home her phone goes off. She reads the message. A thank you from the salesman, followed by the suggestion of meeting up again. Seemingly to do more than just taste him. As she grins at her phone she glances out of the living room window at the shiny new car on her driveway. Tapping a response back.

"Sorry, but I won't be needing the after sales package. But thank you for your help. Take care."