Paul Ch. 02

Story Info
Paul's re-united with Ms. Kendra.
1.4k words
4.67
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been more than a year since Fiona married me. She's away at work, it's just after noon.

"I'm feeling neglected lately."

"What do you mean?" Jeffery and I have become friends.

"Well, it's been a long time since, you know, Fiona wanted me."

I understand his insecurity. As soon as he came of age, his mother introduced him to Fiona, then accepted the dowry, and giving him to her. But Fiona never married him. And by a 'long time', he means since the threesome we shared a week ago. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Well, we're finished the chores. Let's go to the den and have a beer."

I soon have him down on the thick soft sheepskin rug. "Gh,gh gh." He cums in my mouth. I soon cum in his.

We cuddle together. I'm just about to roll him on his side and we can share a nice slow screw when the doorbell rings. Not the two tone chime of someone at the security door, but the single ring of someone in the building.

"Mm, probably Mother." I stand and pull on my black satin culottes and sleeveless white blouse. "I'll get it. Maybe you should get dressed too."

When I answer the door, it's not Fiona's mum.

She held up a gold badge. "Detective Anderson. I have a warrant for the arrest of Fiona Dale, and a search warrant. Who are you?"

Detective Anderson wore a brown suit and a cream shirt with a dark blue tie.

Behind her were three uniformed ladies.

I was told to sit on the living room couch. Jeffery was kept in the den as they searched the apartment. The cop watching me answered her phone. "OK, Thank you." She disconnected. "She's on her way up." Then to me, "Not a peep."

The trials took over a year. Fiona and her mother were found guilty of financial crimes. Her mother and the people from the cum dump were charges with all kinds of crimes. Kidnapping, violating a person's body, human trafficking, and a bunch of other things.

Jeffery and I were kept in protective custody until after the trials, then moved to a witness protection halfway house.

Long story, but I managed to get Ms.Kendra's business phone number and gave her a call.

"Paul! Paul! Is that really you? Hang on a minute, I'll get her, I think she's in the gym."

A minute later Ms. Kendra came on the line. She sounded cautious. "Hello? Paul?"

Suddenly I was unsure too.

"Ms. Kendra? Yes, it's me. Um. Um, I was wondering if I could see you?"

"Well?" Cautious, then, "Well, yes of course. Where are you?"

I told her.

"Well, how about tomorrow at two? I'll send the car."

Darlene arrived with a body guard.

"We got serious about security after your kidnapping. You look well, Paul."

Ms.Kendra and I went to her office, and I told he all that had happened since that night.

"Yes, we saw all about it on the news. But of course your name and the others were withheld."

We talked some more and she said she'd love to have me back, but wouldn't commit about Jeffery until she met him.

"Now you will stay for dinner, won't you? I'm sure the rest of the family will love to see you."

Of course once she met Jeffery she immediately offered him a position. As well as young, good looking and fit he's very personable. Soon we were into the rhythm of life at Ms.Kendra's. Milked twice a week, often 'dates' on weekends. Jeffery fit right in. He and I shared a room, but caged so as not to waste, you know.

"Dear, a friend is coming for dinner with Brian and I tonight. I'd like you to join us. Just the four of us in my private suite."

"Thank you Ms.Kendra. May I ask who your guest is?"

"All in good time Paul. Be dressed by four."

At Four she said, "Wait in my sitting room, dear. Brian and I'll greet my guest."

I jumped to my feet. It was Ms. Lorraine!

"Oh my God! Paul!" She rushed to me. "Paul, Paul, Paul."

We embraced and held onto each other for a long time. "Paul, Paul. I was sure you were dead. Oh, Paul."

We held each other crying tears of joy. I couldn't speak.

Eventually we settled down. Brian served white wine.

"Tell me what happened to you."

"Ms Lorraine, could we not talk about that terrible night just now?"

"Of courses dear, of course." She gave my hand, which she hadn't let go since we sat, a little squeeze. "Oh, Paul."

After dinner Ms.Kendra said. "Tonight we won't take any chances. Brian, tell Jean we're ready."

Jean and another body guard walked Ms. Lorraine and I to the cottage.

"Someone will be on watch all night. Just ring the chateau when you're ready in the morning."

"Thank you ladies."

"Yes, thanks."

As soon as we shut the door we embraced and kissed frantically. Kisses and more kisses. "We've all night Paul,"

"Yes. Let's savor every moment." Kiss.

We moved to the soft teal leather couch. Hands roamed as we kissed. It was a dream come true.

I slipped the bow on Lorraine's silver satin blouse. She nuzzled my neck as I unbuttoned it. A white satin and lace held her breasts. We kissed.

"This is a bit embarrassing. I don't know if I should tell you."

"What?"

" I've looked at your pictures in Kendra's catalogue. Even the nude ones." Blush.

"Mm. Did you like what you saw?' Nuzzle her ear.

Her hand caressed my crotch. "Yes. Stand up, I've dreamed of doing this."

I stood and she pulled down my royal blue trousers and red banana sling thong.

"Mm, beautiful, the pictures don't do you justice!"

She stroked me gently. She lovingly rolled my balls. She smiled up at me. I smiled back.

She closed her eyes and kissed my knob. She kissed it again the put it between her red lips. I felt her tongue swirling around my knob.

I stroked her blouse off her shoulders, then her bra straps.I massaged the red lines away. I stroked her silver hair.

"Mm. Mm. Mm." She gobbled my cock. "Mm. Mm. Mm." I closed my eyes. So good.

"Mm. Mm. Mm." God!

"Oh, I'm..." I tried pulling back. Her hands gripped my buns and held me tight.

"Ghghgh." She swallowed and sucked me dry.

She leaned back and smiled. "Every bit a delicious as I thought you'd be." She patted the cushion. "Come, sit dear." She took her bra away as I settled.

Her pendulous breasts hung down so invitingly. I kissed and molested.

"Oh Paul!" her fingers combed through my hair as I kissed her nipples.

As I groped with my right hand and kissed, I gathered the hem of her mid calf length dove grey pleated skirt up.

"Mm." She purred. "Don't stop."

I kissed her lips and stroked.

"I wasn't expecting this. Let's go to the bedroom. You go ahead while I use the bathroom, dear. Leave the lights off."

Lorraine returned from the bathroom. In the dim light I could see she had a bath towel wrapped around her the way ladies do.

She dropped it as she slid under the covers. More kissing and fondling. Her touch soon had me hard.

We slid together for a slow, relaxed, tender screw. Romantic, like we'd been together forever. Kissing as we moved together. We came. We cuddles to sleep, Lorraine's head on my chest and her left arm over my waist.

She was already dressed when I woke up. Was she a bit shy in the morning light?

Two guards made sure we got to the big house safely.

"Dear, go get your breakfast." Ms. Kendra hooked her elbow around Ms.Lorraine's. "We'll eat in my suite Lorraine." And they headed down the hall.

I finished breakfast and was wondering whether to have another cup of coffee. Jeffery and Tad were talking about going shopping after their doctor's appointment. Brian was laughing at something on his tablet.

"Paul, do you have a moment?"

"Of course Ms. Kendra."

We went to her office.

"Now, how was your evening?"

"Great, a dream come true. You know, I was so worried she'd been hurt, or worse that awful night."

"You really like her, don't you?"

Blush. "Yes." Was 'love' too strong a word?

"Would you like to go home with her? Live with her?"