Paul and Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess unofficially it was a date and we had a great time at the game. Of course, after it was over, we found ourselves looking for a parking spot near the establishments serving luscious comfort food. Geno's line was shorter and that's where we waited.

"We couldn't have done this last week, I mused."

"Yeah, not a chance. I dislike all the pre-contest dieting. I get hangry!"

We sat to eat and how my companion made eating that sloppy sandwich look anything but sloppy is a mystery to me. I used a handful of napkins to her one. After everything was down the hatch, I sighed.

"I hope you had a nice time, Linda."

"It was great, Phillies won, cheesesteak at Geno, can't get much better than this."

We drove home without a lot of conversation. Our 'date' was over, but I wasn't definite that it was.

When we pulled up in my driveway, Linda turned toward me with happy face.

"Paul, thank you. I had a lovely time. I was wondering if..."

I gazed at Linda with a puzzled look.

"Would you like to see an Iron Pigs Game next Saturday?"

I couldn't help what came out of my mouth next.

"Are you asking me out, on a date?"

Linda blushed endearingly.

"Yes, yes I am."

"Is my date driving again?"

"If it's, ok? I don't see your male ego getting in the way."

Damn girl is one observant lady. The entire trip to the stadium, I was totally at ease with her driving. We got out of the car to say goodnight. Linda and I were facing each other, I put my hand out to shake but the girl had other ideas and pulled me in for a tender embrace.

"Oh, and Paul, in case you were wondering, and I think you were, tonight was a date."

She was already reading my mind.

And so began our dating journey that usually involved a sporting event, but not always as Linda had very diverse tastes. Two of the Phillies Minor League teams were within an hour's drive and the cost was much less expensive.

Linda was a joy to be with, witty, smart as a whip but humble. She never threw her doctorate in my face. Instead, she had a down to earth quality that was infinitely charming. She was just as comfortable yelling at a Phillies game as going to a museum. In fact, I think she preferred sports to more ethereal pursuits. The girl could drink a beer and eat a hot pork sandwich at Bull's Barbecue with startling ease. Post-game cheesesteaks at the Pat's and Geno's were a must.

Despite our sometimes-high caloric intake, she always looked sleek and radiant in whatever she wore, usually jeans and classy tops. I will say though that the girl was strong. I was walking down the steps to our seats at the ballpark when I suddenly slipped and could easily have fallen forward, her hands gripped my arms and pulled me back with ease.

But it was Linda's unpretentious quality that drew me in like a magnet. We laughed and talked like we'd known each other for years and she put me at ease no matter the subject. Not once did she make me feel less intelligent than her which she could effortlessly have done.

In a short amount of time my comfort level with the beautiful Linda was such that I missed her when we were apart. Dating at first encompassed just one weekend day and rapidly evolved to two.

Our sexual journey was moving at a far slower pace. There was lots of hand holding, hugging, kissing, and groping as our desire for each other built gradually but inexorably.

Finally, after an alcohol fueled make out session, were so keyed up that Linda was pulling me towards her bedroom.

"I want you, Paul. I've waited long enough."

We stripped each other and the sight of her nakedness sent a thrill through me. Her long, lean muscular bod looked incredibly sexy. She wanted to skip the prelims and go for the gusto.

Neither of us had any condoms but I was so keyed up I barebacked her anyway. I lay on top of her as my trouser snake slithered along her slick channel, poking lightly at her hole. She wrapped those muscular long legs around my middle and undulated her hips. My steel hard rod was deep between the sodden lips, and when I jabbed at her entrance, she pushed upward. My cock sank into her snug puss. What surprised me was the tight fit. Her exes must have been small, but I also recognized the fact that my nine-inch penis with above average girth was something new to her. My ex always referred to it as a big Italian sausage.

"God Paul, yer cock is big!"

I could feel the slick walls of Linda's vagina, gripping and clutching. Slowly I fucked my long-legged beauty drilling her hungry puss. Once I was, all the way in, I was impressed. She took every centimeter with no apparent problem. My large balls gently slapped her butt as she held me close, groaning from the pleasure.

"Oh god! It's never felt this good!"

Picking up speed, I bored into her depths, plowing her furrow intently. I was screwing my brown-haired goddess as she deserved.

"Feel good?"

Silly question considering her ever increasing moans.

"Oh god! Fuck me! Fuck me hard."

It surprised me that Linda had a shall we say, profane mouth but I found it intriguing. I wondered what her students would say when they heard their erudite professor using off color language.

My butt rose and fell rhythmically, gathering momentum, penetrating deeply, retreating until only the head was inside, then plummeting in. The tight, slick, velvet grip on my penis was extraordinary.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh!" she wailed

I wanted my dear Linda to cum and cum hard!

"Should I pull out before I cum?"

"No! I want your sperm inside me, all of it. Cream my pussy, fill it!"

It was the most intense plowing of my life. Linda's legs gripped me tightly, her butt off the bed riding my cock, giving as good as she was getting.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Paul!"

In my mind, Linda was screwing me just as much as I was screwing her. She was an active participant. My ass rose and fell like an oil derrick on speed, it was that intense.

"Oh yes...yes Paul...I'm cumming!"

Powerful vaginal contractions seized my rod and I exploded along with her. Pushing as far inside as possible, I unleashed a flood of sperm, my balls drained filling her womb.

"Wow, Paul, that was the first time I had an orgasm from fucking." She said shyly.

"Yer kidding?"

"Uh huh."

Linda gazed at me with loving eyes.

"Your cock filled me up, it was fantastic!"

My penis thickened from her compliments. As we made out like the two horny adults we were, I maneuvered my body on top of hers. Immediately she opened her thighs ready for more action. I glanced down to see her vagina and there was sperm dripping to her anal pucker. Quickly I got a bath towel and placed it under her butt to catch the spunk.

"I want you, Paul. I want that big cock of yours inside me."

Our second round of intercourse was slow, gentle lovemaking that intensified until I was vigorously reaming her tight pussy. Linda wrapped her strong legs around me and matched my movements precisely. But the friction and gripping on my penis from her extraordinary vagina was mind boggling. The girl knew how to fuck, her previous lovers must have been incompetent.

As I enthusiastically screwed my brunette goddess, I reflected briefly on how life could be awesome sometimes and this was one of those times. Unexpectedly, Linda executed a perfect roll so that I was on my back, cock buried in her liquid heat, but now she was on top.

"How'd ya like that move?" she snickered.

While I knew Linda was much stronger than the average girl, I was impressed.

To say she screwed MY brains out, just might be an understatement. Her clenching, grasping vagina exerted its will on my humbled Italian sausage.

"I'm gonna cum Linda. I can't hold out any longer,"

"I am too...oh...I am too!"

For the second time we came simultaneously. My balls must have recharged because I squirted for what seemed a long time. Linda kept driving her dripping puss up and down, gradually slowing, wrenching every drop from my tired balls. As we kissed and nuzzled, I was curious as to her talent.

"Oh, when we started dating, I just had a feeling that at some point when our relationship progressed, we'd have sex, and...I wanted it to be special. So, I did Kegels, pelvic floor exercises and plenty of squats." She said so shyly.

"Well, girl...it paid off! Best I've ever had!" I crowed.

"Oh, stop Mike, I bet you say that to all your girlfriends."

"No, nada, nyet, nine...only you." I looked deep into her shiny brown eyes and saw some tears gathering.

Linda threw herself on top of me.

"That's the nicest thing any guy ever said to me! I've had such bad luck with men...I was seriously considering switching to women. I tried it a few times but realized that while I enjoyed the experience, it wasn't for me."

Linda kissed me with passion, and I was certain that I was falling for her. The following week, we were standing in her kitchen when she informed me that she rented a small beach house in Cape May for the first week of August.

"Paul, would you consider coming to visit me? That's if you can get the time off from work. I...ah...am hoping that...maybe the whole week?"

My heart was beating mile a minute in my chest. I hadn't felt this kind of emotion in a very long time.

"Try to keep me away!" I trumpeted.

"Oh Paul, you are so sweet. I guess you really like me. Huh?"

"Linda, I'm very fond of you. When I see you my beats faster and I'm so happy to be in your presence."

Linda fell into my arms with her head on my chest.

"Can you feel it?"

She looked up at me with tears rimming her eyes.

"My heart..."

"Oh god, Paul. Forgive me but I think I'm falling in love with you. No one and I repeat, no one has ever treated me with such loving kindness."

Linda pulled my mouth to hers and we kissed up a storm, passion fueling our desire for each other.

We briefly stopped, our beathing heavy and insistent.

"Take me to bed Paul, please? I want to make love to you. I want you so badly." Her voice was pleading.

"What about the museum?"

"To hell with the museum! I want your cock inside of me!"

"What would your students say if they heard their prim and proper professor using such language?"

"To hell with my students, I'd tell them to fuck off!"

We burst out laughing. I picked her up and carried her, no mean feat as she was one hundred thirty-five pounds of mostly muscle, but I was determined. Gently, I laid her on the bed. With her arms outstretched I fell into her loving embrace. Our passion knew no bounds that day.

After a marathon make out session of epic proportions, I slowly removed her jeans and with her panties still in place, nuzzled her aromatic mound. Linda's dark pubic hair was such a turn on for me as it had a silky quality. There was a noticeable wet spot in the front of her undies. I placed my mouth over it and softly sucked, a smidge of her essence strained through the material which I eagerly lapped up.

I hooked my fingers in the sides, pulled then down her awesome long legs, and tossed them aside. Linda's gaze was transfixed on me as I leaned into her sex and lapped her saucy slit.

"Oh god! You are so good at this..." she groaned.

With all the skill I could muster, I feasted on my beautiful girlfriend. Sucking and slurping up her plentiful juices with unabashed hunger. My tongue slithered and snaked everywhere, trying to hit those sensitive spots I was now familiar with.

"Oh yes...eat my pussy...oh yes."

Since I have a longer than average tongue, I tightened it and pushed it into her creamy hole. A surge of her nectar flowed into my mouth, as I swallowed the milky ooze, I shivered from the pure hedonism of the act.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh..."

Linda was getting close, so I vigorously drove my mouth muscle into her opening. The soft pulsing tissue gripped on each intrusion. I could hear distinct squishing sounds, she was soo wet.

"Paul, it's amazing...it's soo big! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

My lips found her clitty as I pushed two fingers into her, twisting and turning. I tenderly nibbled her man in the boat, the effect was immediate.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Cumming!" she shrieked.

Quickly, I covered her entire sex as she undulated like crazy, then those awesome thighs squeezed my head so tight, I thought I would pass out.

"Oh God!" she shouted.

A gush of creamy fluid literally shot into my mouth, I swallowed as fast as I could because another spurt splashed my tongue. Gradually it lessened until it was simply oozing out of her. I cleaned every drop off her swollen pubis.

I made Linda squirt and it filled me with pride. Finally, I sensed her relaxing from my onslaught to her sex and she pulled me up and kissed all over my face.

"Ooh, I don't taste bad."

"Bad? Delicious is the only adjective I can think of."

"Wow, that was unbelievable. I've never cum so hard!"

"Didn't any of your exes ever..."

Linda got the hint and she looked bashful.

"Only the guy I was engaged to but not very often. Of course, I was expected to give him blow jobs with no reciprocation."

"They were fools, it's just as important to give as it is to receive."

"Where on earth did you come from. I've been waiting for someone like you. You always see to my needs first. How did I get so lucky!"

"Ah...not to embarrass you but...you squirted."

Linda's eyes grew wide.

"Really?"

"Oh yes, most definitely!"

"I've heard about girls being able do that but never me. I'm surprised."

"Well, don't be because it was incredible."

Linda gazed at me with such loving eyes it took my breath away.

"Now, about that big hard cock you promised me." She said with a smirk.

"Wanna wait till later?" I teased.

Linda literally tore my jeans and civies down my legs.

"Ok mister, time to do the deed!"

We spent the entire afternoon fucking each other blind.

"I just can't get enough of your big dick. It does such amazing things to me. You sure know how to use it!"

My penis was sawing in and out, using a circular motion, rubbing every part of her soft, soggy tube for maximum effect.

But Linda was no slouch when it came to intercourse. Her technique rivaled my own.

"You're just as good at sex. Where did you learn..."

"Oh, since my ex sucked at it with his wham bam thank you ma'am, I watched videos and read articles. Cosmo is filled with sex articles, 'How to Make Your Sex Life Spectacular' stuff. It was useful when I tried it on you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"You were the first guy I've slept with in the last two and a half years, since I broke up with Ted, the ex. Oh, I slept with a couple of girls but as I said before, not my cup of tea."

I must have looked astonished as my mouth flopped open.

"Remember, most guys don't care for girls with muscles. Besides, I was busy with body building, practicing martial arts and school can be downright hectic with a full teaching load. I'm not tooting my own horn but apparently, I'm popular. Look I dated but no one that I wanted to fuck...oops, potty mouth. And I had my, ahem, power tools for company."

"But just where did you acquire that profane mouth?"

"I told you, I grew up on a farm. I was the youngest of five and the only girl. My father and brothers used the saltiest language you ever heard. Much worse than me."

"You are full of surprises Linda Hastings."

My dear girlfriend blushed.

"I'm ready for another go with my Italian Stallion." She said so sexily.

"Your wish is my command my beautiful lady!"

We elevated the mere act of sex to making love because that's how it felt to me. Finally, we stopped, and my balls felt like two shriveled raisins. Linda hefted them with a curious look.

"Empty huh?"

"Yeah."

"All that sperm is inside me." Linda beamed with pride at her ability to drain me.

Thank God she was on the pill.

"You are one very horny woman."

"Making up for lost time I guess but...making love to you is like nothing I've ever experienced."

"Same here. I feel that we are making love and it is a very powerful emotion."

Suddenly, Linda looked at me shyly.

"Paul, I've fallen in love with you. I hope you're not upset but I know in it my heart."

Her sparkling brown eyes misted over, and she embraced with the tenderness reserved for a lover.

With my mouth close to her ear,

"I love you, Linda. I know with all my heart." I whispered.

She tightened her embrace and we kissed with the heat of nuclear passion. Unexpectedly, my penis was stiffening.

Linda eyed my tube steak with hunger.

"I think those big nuts of yours have recharged. Hmm...must be because of me."

I watched as her head moved lower to penis level.

"I'm returning the earlier favor. Just lay back and enjoy."

I did as she asked as she bestowed on me the hottest blow job of my life. Soon, I was rock hard and pulsing. Her lips seductively traveled the length, tongue slathering the entire shaft with her spit. As it dripped down to my balls, pre cum surged out the tip.

"Hmm...I can see he likes it." She licked it into her mouth and swallowed.

Gently she'd hold the shaft and pay extra attention to my weary nuts, her technique so tender and loving, as though she was paying homage. Linda was in no hurry, letting the sensations grow gradually. I doubted there was much sperm left to give her, but it was apparent that she was going to coax out every drop possible.

When her mouth formed that "O" shape it sank down taking as much in as she could. While she'd never been able to get more than about three quarters the length in, today was different. More and more slid very slowly in until her nose was on my pubis. Immediately her throat muscles massaged my hardening rod.

"Oh god, Linda!" I groaned.

She repeated the process, sliding up and down until my entire penis was inside. The sensation was mind numbing. Soon she picked up speed and exerted her will on my cock. An orgasm was imminent as she deep throated me until I was gasping.

"Let me know when yer gonna cum, I want you to cum down my throat, right into my tummy."

All I could do was nod as she plummeted down to my balls. I don't know how but she was going at such breakneck speed, like a piston engine. My poor nuts tightened.

"Oh yes...I'm cumming...here it comes!"

My cock was buried as I pumped my sperm down her throat, into her stomach. I lost consciousness.

I woke to find Linda holding me with a worried expression on her pretty face. She was dabbing my face with a cool towel.

"Oh Paul, you scared me."

"I'm sorry but it was so intense. How long was I out?"

"Not long, maybe a minute or two."

"I guess you really liked it." she smirked.

"I know I shouldn't ask but Cosmo?"

"Yeah, but mostly instructional videos. I wore out a few cucumbers and bananas practicing."

We cuddled and kissed, lost in the newfound love we had for each other. As one would expect, our conversations took on a more serious tone. It was only natural to discuss a future life together. Now, we were with each other more and more frequently. Overnight stays became the norm. Linda's townhouse was much nicer than my humble abode and I was occupying the right side of her mattress.

We split the household duties. I like to cook and prepared many meals for us. I loved when Linda would walk in the door and find the table set for dinner. She'd beam from ear to ear, and it made life a joy.

Linda's week at the shore house in Cape May was at hand. She was so organized and had lists made up that to me seemed foolproof. But one night as she was packing,

"What happens if you do forget something?"

Linda looked horrified.

"Ah...I ah...that shouldn't happen."

"My dad always said that if you do forget something, you can always buy it there."

My sweet girlfriend relaxed.

"I never thought about it that way but he's right."

The little cottage she rented was lovely and reeked of seashore décor and taste. She was dying to hit the beach and as soon as we had most everything unpacked, she was ready. I generously applied sunscreen to her alabaster white skin.