Paul and Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Paul, I hate getting burned."

Linda stood before me expecting an appraisal of her appearance.

"Wow, you look...wow...fantastic."

Her skimpy bikini hugged her sleek body in all the right places, long tapered muscles that radiated power, but her femininity was beyond compare, simply awesome. My penis stiffened.

When Linda saw the effect, she was having on me, she wagged her finger.

"I rarely say this but later, ok?"

On the beach, we were getting plenty of stares, but I think mostly Linda despite the fact she was wearing sunglasses and a hat. The body building couple seemed to attract attention, but it was mostly women who were curious about my hot girlfriend. A matronly lady walked up to where we were seated,

"Excuse me but you look fantastic, my dear. How do you stay in such good shape?"

"Oh, lots of exercise, cardiovascular and weights."

"

Well, it's certainly working for you."

"Thank you." my always gracious Linda responded.

However, it was mostly teenage girls who wanted to know her secret.

Linda would take time and explain in more detail but also the sacrifices that bodybuilding demanded. One girl had a very good physique, small but nice muscles.

"I really wanna have big guns." She said yearningly.

When she flexed her arm a muscle the size of a plum rose. Linda palmed it.

"That's impressive. How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

Linda explained how she could improve herself with simple body weight exercises, chin ups, pull ups and pushups. The girl walked away smiling.

After her last show, Linda decided to postpone any further competitions, maybe in the future but would maintain her muscular figure, just not at the higher level. She still looked awesome!

Finally, the admiration society petered out and we were left alone. We ran to the ocean and spent several hours enjoying the cool water, riding the waves to our hearts content.

It was almost seven when we walked back to the beach house.

"Hey babe, wanna shower?"

Only recently had she started calling me babe, I loved it.

"Yeah, I feel so yucky!"

There's nothing worse than suntan lotion and sand. We generously soaped each other, and I washed her hair which she adored. It was inevitable that we'd wind up in each other's arms. When Linda leaned back against the shower wall, I suckled her small but very sensitive breasts. Her little peg like nipples were a treat, like two pink Hershey kisses. But she was eager for my cock and I took her up against the shower in an animalistic fashion. With her legs wrapped around my mid-section, I pumped my rod furiously into her grasping pussy.

"Fuck me, babe! Fuck me hard!"

Oh, did I ever!

Linda had two or three orgasms before my balls tightened and I unleashed a deluge of sperm into her. We both slumped to the shower floor, too tired to move.

"Whew...that was intense! The way you were fucking me. Jesus, we must try that again."

"You just love sex!" I said with a smirk

"No, making love. I love you, Paul."

My eyes misted over. I was in love with Linda, no doubt about it.

"I love you too."

We lay in the bed holding each other, kissing lightly.

"Paul, I'm hungry."

"For me?"

"I'm always hungry for you, no I mean food hungry."

"Let's go to the Lobster House, the line shouldn't be too long at this hour."

The wait was only fifteen minutes and once seated, Linda got a serious expression on her face. After we ordered, I could sense that something was up.

"What's wrong Linda?"

"Nothing really, just some things on my mind."

"What?"

She looked so pensive that I mistakenly thought the worst.

"Have you ever thought about starting a family? Is that something that you'd like? I desperately want to have at least two. Let's face it I'm not so young anymore. Time is running out."

My eyes were a hot blur of tears.

"Babe, what's wrong?

The waitress brought our wine, interrupting our tete a tete.

"Nothing, I've wanted to have kids for a long time. I'm so happy."

"I want to stop the pill but only if you agree."

In a little over six months, we'd grown into a loving couple that wanted a family. Linda was turning thirty-five and I was thirty-seven, time was a wasting.

"Stop the pill. Anyway, I can't wait to knock you up!" I smirked.

"Yeah, my luck it'll be the very first time."

"And that would make you?"

"Overjoyed!"

The hour was late when we finally were in bed. We both yawned.

"Paul, I didn't take todays pill, but I don't think it can happen this fast."

"Wanna see?"

"Oh god yes, bring that big cock to me."

"Hmm...the foul-mouthed professor."

We both burst out laughing and made love until the wee hours of the morning. It was slow, needy, filled with intense ardor and love. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke the next morning and saw Linda staring at me.

"What, am I drooling?"

"No...just feel lucky to have found you. I'm soo glad I stayed to watch you at the bodybuilding show."

Her intense gaze bore into my soul.

"I love you so much, Paul."

"Linda, you're a part of me now, part of my soul. I can't imagine my life without you."

She fell into my arms and wept on my shoulder.

"Oh god, I love you more than mere words can express."

Linda pushed me on my back and mounted me.

"Get ready to make love to me! I'm gonna show your coc...I mean penis who the boss is around here!"

She spent the better part of an hour showing me her love. The intensity was new and consuming. Her orgasms lengthy and passionate. When I finally came, I gasped from the sheer magnitude. I pumped spurt after spurt of sperm deep inside her. Linda lay on top of me.

"I love you babe."

We kissed and kissed. We just couldn't get enough of each other. Finally, we had to get up and start the day.

That week at the seashore will long live in my memory. It was the turning point in our relationship. We were committed to each other. I moved in with Linda and gave up my apartment. I was never happier. We spent as much time as we could together, going to sporting events, museums, the casino's, you name it we tried it all. But first and foremost it was sports, Philly sports that we were passionate about.

It was the week before Thanksgiving when Linda was getting ready for work. I heard what sounded like vomiting coming from the bathroom.

"Hey, are you all, right?"

"Just very nauseous."

"Should you cancel your first class?"

"No, can you make me a cup of tea?"

"Sure Lin."

Linda was sitting on the toilet lid, white as a ghost.

"Do you think it's a stomach bug that's going around?"

"No." she got a very serious look on her face.

"It's something else. I'm almost sure. I'll know later but I missed my period four weeks ago."

"Is that bad...ya know...missing a period?"

"Not in this case."

"What do you think it is?"

"Can't you guess? You're not normally this clueless."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"What happens when a woman has lots and I mean lots of sex and misses her period?"

My eyes flew open in recognition.

"Your...ya know..."

"Pregnant?"

I nodded.

"I'm almost certain. I'll take the test when we're both here later. But I'm sure you're gonna be a father. Ready for that?"

I enthusiastically nodded my head.

Linda was home by four and I left work early because I was too keyed up to concentrate. Anyway, I wanted to know the result. She went into the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later.

"My love, you're going to be a father."

She showed the positive result.

We were each other's arms, hugging and kissing. Linda's color was much better.

"Do you still feel nauseous?"

"No, I'm told its mainly in the morning." I have an appointment to see my gynecologist on Friday."

Her hand dropped and fondled my hardening meat.

"Looks like your big cock did the deed. I'm knocked up! Just like you wanted."

"I love you Lin, I love you so much it hurts."

"Take me to bed and make passionate love to me."

Our marathon love making session was the stuff of legends. We just could not get enough of each other, missionary, cowgirl, all fours, we tried them all until sheer exhaustion set in. Bathed in sweat, she held me so tenderly that my heart was bursting with love.

We were eating a late dinner when Linda brought up the subject,

"What do we say next week to our families. We'll see yours on Thanksgiving and mine on Saturday. Ready to drive to scenic Newport?"

"Until the doctor confirms everything, let's keep it under wraps, for now."

"Agreed."

Thanksgiving at my families was always a raucous affair. It was at my Aunt Rose's and the place was full to bursting.

"Pauley, come here."

My aunt pinched my cheeks like I was still twelve.

"You're getting so big!"

"Aunt Rose, I'm thirty-seven."

"And who is this pretty girl?'

"This is Linda."

"Ooh she's a skinny one, I'm gonna try and put some meat on your bones, my dear."

My aunt never thought anyone looked healthy unless they were twenty pounds overweight. I guess growing up during the Depression will do that to a person.

Everyone loved Linda, she was the hit of Thanksgiving. Her charm, grace and wit came shining through. My male nephews were infatuated, they all wanted to sit next to her during the meal and were calling her Aunt Linda.

After the delicious food, my aunts were cleaning up and Linda was helping. She whispered to me that she never saw so much food and variety in her life.

"Wait till they bring out the desert trays."

My mother cornered me in a quiet part of the living room, most of the men were downstairs in the family room watching football. My father had passed away a few years ago and he was sorely missed at these family gatherings.

"You girlfriend, is she Italian?"

"No ma."

"Well, what's her background?"

"She's English, Scottish, some French. Her last name is Hastings."

"Oh, I see." my mother said with disappointment.

My parent was gazing intently at me.

"Is she pregnant?"

I almost blew a gasket.

"What kind of a question is that?"

"Just my intuition, she looks pregnant."

I sputtered nervously because I always found it hard to lie to her.

"Hmm...your behavior tells me that she is."

"And what if it's true?"

"I'll be very happy cause I've been waiting son. Your father, God rest his soul, would have been too."

My dear mother, the Sicilian witch, pulled me in for a squeeze.

"Take care of her son, she's a keeper. I'll try to get over the fact that she's not Italian." She said wistfully.

When dessert was served, Linda's eyes nearly popped out of her head from the sheer volume alone. My aunts tried exhaustively to get her to try everything. Finally, I intervened.

"Aunt Rose, a person can only eat so much. Capiche?"

"Ok Pauley, but next time..."

When we were driving home,

"My god, babe. Do they always eat like that?"

"Oh, holiday's, birthdays, religious holidays, first holy communion, confirmation, every Sunday, yeah I guess they always eat like that."

"I'm stuffed!"

"You'll learn to pace yourself."

We were getting ready for bed when Linda looked at me curiously.

"I was talking to your mother in the kitchen, and she put her hand on my stomach. That was kinda weird."

"Yeah, she told me she thought you were pregnant. It's a Sicilian witch thing, I'll explain more later."

We were in bed holding each other, just content to lie quietly.

"Babe, last Friday when I saw Dr Franklin, she told me that pregnancy can sometimes make a woman very horny."

"Yeah, and?"

"I think it's happening to me."

"Like you're not already a horny wild woman. It's going to get worse?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I want you now."

"Oh ok." I groaned.

I did my duty and made love to the woman who owned my heart, not once, not twice, but three times until she was satisfied.

"Thanks babe."

And with that, she rolled over and went to sleep, I turned and spooned her, my hand resting over her tummy.

On Saturday, we were up early for the long drive to Newport. Linda's family liked to eat early, no later than one pm. More like brunch. The farm was very picturesque, like something out of a movie. Her father and brothers were roughhewn and shook my hand painfully, a test of manhood. Her mom looked like Auntie Em from the Wizard of Oz.

We sat down to much simpler food but there was quantity. Her father and brothers were like a wrecking crew and devoured most of it. They were absorbed in themselves, and I thought it was odd that her siblings never married. Table conversation was kept to a bare minimum, and no one asked me anything.

Afterwards, her father and brothers went outside to play a game of Horseshoes. I stood and watched for a few minutes, but they ignored me, so I went inside. I offered to help Linda and her mother.

"Oh no Paul, this is women's work."

For a moment, I thought I time warped to the 1950's. I sat in the front parlor, quietly listening to Linda and her mom. Linda did most of the talking while her mother added very little.

Unexpectedly, her dad made an appearance.

"Linda tells me yer a lawyer."

"Yes, I am."

"When are ya gonna make my little girl an honest woman?"

"I'm sorry, honest woman?"

"Yeah, marry her."

"Well, we haven't set a date yet."

"Sooner the better. Her mother put all that foolish education nonsense in her head. I sure could have used her here. My boys like it. They'll never leave."

"Apparently not." I said silently.

"Ya can have the weddin' right here. Won't cost ya nothin."

"We'll think about it."

"Mother can fix all the food and the boys will put up decorations."

"It's something to think about, for sure."

Linda walked into the room.

"Ready to go Paul?"

"Sure, when you are."

"Bye dad."

Linda kissed her father on the cheek, but he made no move to hug his daughter.

"When ya get tired of the city life, I can always use an extra hand around here. Ain't getting any younger..."

As we drove back, we were mostly quiet. The contrast in families was striking.

"Sorry Paul, I know they're rough around the edges."

"I'm...how did you...you're so much different..."

I couldn't put my thoughts in a coherent order.

"From the time I started school, my mother was determined that I would not become part that hardscrabble life. I was very smart, and she did everything in her power to ensure that I went to university. She bucked my father constantly and wanted me to have a better life. Once I was in university, I never looked back. The more knowledge I acquired, the more I wanted to succeed. I learned how the other half lived and embraced it. Education gave me sophistication but I'm always conscious of my humble roots.

Oh, I went home for holidays, but I spent my summers at university, internships, work/study programs. When I was at home, I helped, but I couldn't wait to leave.

If it wasn't for my mother, I doubt I'd go back, maybe a brief visit here or there. My father and brothers could care less that I'm a full professor. They only see what's directly in front of them, and that's the farm. They have very little affection for me and me for them.

My brothers were rude to you, but they don't see it that way. They despise outsiders and you are one. Sorry Paul, I should have warned you ahead of time."

We were silent until we were at home. The day had taken an emotional toll on Linda. All she wanted was for me to hold her in bed.

"I love you, Linda."

Deep down, I knew she needed that reassurance from me.

****

The next day Linda was her usual buoyant self and wanted to make love before we were out of bed. Later I was thinking of what to get her for Christmas. There was one obvious purchase that I'd need some help with and planning. I was deeply in love with her and wanted to marry her.

Since I was an only child, rare in Italian/American families, I had no sibling to go to for advice. My legal assistant, Evelyn, was the person that I trusted most. We had an excellent working relationship. She'd met Linda and had a sense for her style and taste. Thankfully, she was eager to help.

During several lunch breaks, we combed the Center City jewelry stores to find a ring that would be suitable but came up empty.

"I think we should try Tiffany's in King of Prussia. Expensive but very classy. When she sees that blue box, she'll be thrilled."

The salesperson was extremely helpful, and Evelyn was enamored with a ring that contained a two-carat princess cut center surrounded by small diamonds in platinum. The price tag was steep, but I had to admit that it was stylish and not flashy. It looked stunning.

How the hell was I going to keep it a secret until Christmas Eve. With Evelyn's help, I bought several additional gifts for the woman I loved.

The days between Thanksgiving and Christmas were hectic. We were expected to spend Christmas Eve at my Aunt Pina's, most of the relatives would be there and I knew I'd have to give her the ring before we went.

Linda's belly was starting to round. Her six pack abs were slowly disappearing. She'd stand in front of the bathroom mirror naked with a frowning face.

"I worked so hard for these." She'd say wistfully, pointing to her stomach.

I'd put my arms around her and palm that sweet belly. Another change was her breasts, they were getting bigger, the nipples darkening. I went shopping with her for some maternity clothes and was shocked by the prices.

"It's expensive having children, babe. Still glad you knocked me up?"

"Ecstatic!"

As Linda predicted, she was horny most of the time. As soon as I walked in the door after work, she'd drag me to the bedroom. Then, after dinner and right before bed. Foreplay was no longer a necessity as her sex was constantly wet. Every time I went down on her which was frequent, she'd practically drown me with her juices. But I wasn't complaining.

The weekends were especially tough. Sometimes we were in bed for hours, making love, or me between her muscular thighs. My quota of blow jobs skyrocketed, and we added anal sex but sparingly because of my size.

A few days before Christmas Eve, I was positively jumpy with excitement. Linda knew something was up.

"Babe you, ok? You seem...I'm not sure."

"I'm fine."

"I feel like you're going to explode."

Then, the day arrived. Linda was getting ready for the evening, and I wanted everything to be perfect. I waited in the living room, a hot mess of anticipation. Candles, two glasses of wine, low lights, and soft music in the background.

When she walked into the room, she stopped dead in her tracks.

"What the hell is all this?"

I took her hand and guided her to the sofa.

"Linda, you are everything to me, my whole world. You're in my heart and soul."

She was regarding me curiously, but she did have a smirk on her pretty face. I dropped to one knee and took the ring out of my pocket.

"Linda, would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

When I gave her the ring, she gasped.

"Oh my god! It's gorgeous!"

She put it on and thankfully it fit.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

My now, fiancé, flew into my arms and kissed me with enormous zeal.

"Oh Paul, you've made me so happy. I love you more than life itself."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom.

"Lin, stop! We'll be late."

"Too bad. I want you and I want you now!"

"All right." I grumbled.

"You've just made me the happiest woman on the planet. I want, no, need that big cock in me. I'm gonna make love to you until you can't see straight!"

Linda was a woman of her word as her passion knew no bounds.

We were two hours late and blamed it on car trouble. My mother, the Sicilian witch, spotted the ring right away. After we circulated in the crowd, I had everyone gather in the living room and made the announcement. Linda and I were engaged.