Paul and Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was by far the best time I could imagine. We drank to our hearts content but food was reserved until after mass. Just after eleven thirty, most of the guests left to attend midnight mass at Holy Savior church, a family tradition. Since Linda wasn't Roman Catholic, I begged off going. Surprisingly, my mother stayed behind. There had to be reason and she asked if she could talk to us privately.

"Linda, Paul. You made this old woman very happy. If only Carlo was alive, he'd be thrilled."

Carlo was my deceased father's name. There were tears in my poor mom's eyes.

"I prayed for this. I prayed the rosary so many times, I lost count. I prayed that Paul would find someone, settle down and give me grandchildren. Although I know the answer, Linda are you pregnant?"

My beautiful fiancé could only nod because tears were dripping down her cheeks.

"Madonna Mia! I prayed to the Blessed Virgin, and she answered my prayers."

My mother embraced Linda, holding her tenderly, patting her hair and back.

"Oh, my dear child, thank you, thank you."

Linda mistakenly though the evening was over.

"Should we leave soon?"

"Leave? Everyone who went to mass will be back here for a huge feast. I hope you're hungry."

"Are you serious?"

The plethora of food left my fiancé speechless. My mother made sure Linda was never without a full plate.

"Remember, you're eating for two."

I must admit, she held her own until the dessert trays came out. We never got to officially announce her pregnancy because my mother couldn't keep it a secret. Oh well, it was all for the best.

As we drove home hours after midnight, Linda seemed wistful.

"You, ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm so full, I feel like a whale!"

"You don't look like one, in fact, you looked positively radiant tonight."

We were quiet for a few miles.

"What time are we going to the farm tomorrow?"

"We're not."

"But Lin, its Christmas Day. I thought for sure..."

"My mother will be the only one happy for me. I'll call her with the news. I'm not going to subject you to my father and brothers."

"You're sure about this?"

"Oh yes."

Despite the ungodly hour, Linda wanted to make love.

"I don't think I can get it up." I whined.

"Leave that to me."

My fiancé sucked my limp noodle until it was standing tall, then pounced on me. Riding me until we both erupted. When she turned and fell asleep, I spooned her, my hand on her tummy. It would become a nightly ritual until the baby was born.

Christmas Day Linda called her mother with the news. Afterwards, she said her mom was thrilled for her.

"She always wanted what was best for me, going to university, becoming a professional, finding someone to love. I told her I was expecting, and she started to cry. More than anything she's always wanted grandchildren. I owe her so much

Paul, without my mother, my life would have been very different."

I held my beautiful fiancé, not wanting to let go.

"My father and brothers are going to a cattle auction in New Holland this Wednesday, they'll be gone all day. We could go and spend an hour or two with her and come right back."

"Sure Lin."

Since we had no immediate plans for Christmas Day, we decided to head to Chinatown in Philly for our Christmas feast. I called ahead and ordered the Peking Duck at Imperial Palace. Surprisingly, it was full of diners. Just like in the movie "A Christmas Story" they brought the duck out with the head still attached.

On Wednesday, we drove to Newport and visited with her mother. Mildred was beaming with joy when she saw the ring. Then, she started crying.

"Oh Linny, I wanted you to have a better life than me. It's all I ever dreamt about from the time you were born. When you went to school, you were always the smartest kid in the class. I had to get you away from here, your dad, your brothers, and this farm. I can't tell you how happy you've made me."

After Linda's mom served us a delicious lunch, they hugged it out and we had a tearful goodbye. She usually talked to her parent at least once a week, but we made no further visits to Newport. She refused to expose me needlessly to her father, brothers, and their awful attitudes. Unfortunately, it was the last time she saw her mother alive. Eighteen months later, she died from cancer

At her mother's funeral there were thirty plus mourners, including the immediate family. At least her father and brothers had the decency to wear clean shirts and ties. Her dad was his usual obnoxious self. As we gathered for the viewing, he took us both aside.

"Now that your mothers passed, I could sure use yer hep on the farm. I need ya to cook, clean...look after us while we bust our backs. Bring yer boyfriend and the kid."

"No dad, my place is with Paul and Olivia in Philadelphia. Maybe you can hire someone?"

Linda's father got very red in the face.

"Well, if that aint gratitude fer ya. Hire somebody she sez. In a pig's eye!"

"Dad, stop! People are looking."

"I don't care! Your mother filled ya with all that education bullshit and now ya think yer better than us!"

"Dad...stop this now! Are you even sorry mom's gone?"

Linda's vehemence surprised me, but it was effective.

Her father grumbled but kept quiet.

During the religious service at the gravesite, an unexpected situation arose that still astonishes me. Olivia was being less than cooperative squirming in Linda's arms, disrupting the ceremony. Linda's youngest brother Howard was next to her, and she reached out her little arms to him. He looked at her, smiled and took her from Linda. She calmed down right away and looked to be at ease with him.

My face must have registered shock because it was so implausible. Linda rarely communicated with her siblings but here was little Olivia charming Howard and he seemed to relish the contact. He was smiling so much that I physically thought his face would crack from the strain. In fact, she was so content in his arms that she remained there for the rest of the afternoon. He even fed her a bottle and held her while she napped. Of course, he handed her back when it came time for diaper changes but who could blame him for that.

On the ride back home, I brought up the subject to Linda.

"What on earth happened with your brother Howard?

"I'm not sure but there's a connection between him and Olivia."

"It was obvious that Howard was enamored with her. I can't make any sense out of it."

My lovely Linda looked pensive before she elaborated.

"It's lonely living and working on the farm when no one says or discusses much of anything. Of all my brothers, Howard was the nicest to me but that's not saying much. None of them married and I always found that strange.

I guess like most human beings, we look for some bond or tie with another. Afterall, we're social creatures. Olivia chose him and he accepted. It transpired so quickly that it completely shocked me. I've never seen him act this way toward anyone."

More strange happenings: It was a week before Christmas and Howard called Linda and asked if he could visit Christmas day. We were both stunned but agreed.

Howard showed up bearing gifts.

"Linny, these are...for...Olivia.

He looked so sheepish but when he saw her, he smiled broadly, and she reached out for him. As he held my daughter as if she was his own, we watched the amazing chemistry between the two.

Part of our Christmas tradition was to eat Peking Duck at Imperial Palace and Linda invited Howard. Surprisingly he accepted the invitation. Olivia sat in his lap the entire time, as content as could be.

Once a month, Uncle Howard came to visit but his focus was solely on Olivia. I often wondered what the other siblings or father would say about his behavior, or, if they even knew.

After her mother's passing, Linda asked me if I would consider getting married. Afterall we were engaged, and I heartily agreed. When I took Linda bridal ring shopping to Tiffany's, her humble roots surfaced. She wanted something modest, but we compromised, and a 1.5 carat matching diamond wedding band looked stunning with her engagement ring.

Our wedding was a quiet and intimate affair. After two broken previous engagements, neither of us wanted a big wedding, just some close friends and a few relatives. Unfortunately, my mother was aghast. With a very large extended Italian/American family, she wanted to invite half the town. We emphatically said no. Howard was the only person in attendance from Linda's family, the rest didn't have the decency to decline.

****

Our life settled into a pattern of domesticity. My mother insisted on becoming a one-woman daycare. The thought of leaving Olivia with strangers horrified her. Every morning, Monday to Friday, I dropped my daughter at her home and Linda picked her up. My mother had grown extremely fond of Linda and, barring the fact she wasn't of Italian descent, treated her as if she were her own daughter.

Several times my dear parent hinted to see if anymore grandchildren were forthcoming. Linda was never going to be satisfied with just one child and one night as were lying in bed relaxing after a hard week, she brought it up.

"Paul, do you want to have more children?"

"Yes, Lin. I was an only child, and it can be very lonely. Many times, I hungered to have a sibling, boy or girl."

My sexy wife cozied up to me.

"Wanna try?"

"And, if I said no?"

"You never turned me down before, why start now?" She said in her logical voice.

I'm not sure if marrying a horny woman was a blessing or a curse.

"Lin, I love you so much."

"I know you do babe. That's why you're going to give me that big cock of yours."

I rolled my eyes and complied with her desire. Five months later, Linda was expecting our second child. I found out the same way as the first time. The sounds of retching were clearly audible, and my wife emerged, pale as Casper's ghost.

"You, all right? You look so pale." I asked with concern.

"Yeah, this new goth girl makeup is all the rage."

"Very funny, Lin."

This time I was anything but clueless and held her tenderly.

After Sophia was born, Linda was determined to recapture her awesome physique. It took her about a year, but the weight came off and one morning as we were getting ready for work,

"Babe, would you be upset if I competed in one last bodybuilding show?"

"Of course not, why?"

"After birthing two children, I want to take one last stab at it. I'm about six months out from an upcoming show in Allentown. My trainer is behind me..."

"I am too Lin...go for it!"

My beautiful wife worked hard and made the appropriate sacrifices. When she appeared on stage, I hooted and hollered. Her symmetry was excellent, but another woman had bigger muscles with very peaked biceps. Linda's physique was sleek with lean muscles and excellent definition, no bulk at all. But it was obvious that first place would be elusive, and it was.

When she placed second, I hugged her, my heart bursting with love for my brunette goddess.

"Gosh Lin, you looked spectacular."

I could tell that Linda was disappointed, but she quickly recovered.

"Ok babe, the faster we can get dinner, the better. I'm starving!"

With my mother watching the girls, we were staying overnight at the Hilton Inn. We needed some alone time together and I ordered room service. With her second-place trophy on the table, my hungry wife ate to her hearts content and as she was drinking her third glass of wine, got that predatory look on her lovely face.

"I see how you're looking at me, Lin."

"Hmm...I'm horny babe, very horny!"

"Are you sure you're not too tired?"

"Nope! Not at all."

I'm not ashamed to say but Linda woman handled me, taking charge. As we were resting, I could detect that she wanted to ask me something.

"Paul, would you be open..."

Suddenly my wife looked shy.

"What Lin?"

"Can we try for another child? I know I'm forty-one but it's not unheard of. We can have a blast..."

"You're sure about this?"

"Yeah, I...really want to..."

After Sophia was born, Linda went back on birth control.

"Ok Lin...when did you stop the pills?" I asked accusingly.

My beautiful wife looked very sheepish.

"Oh...ah...two weeks ago, I think. You're not mad, are you?"

"No, but you were that sure I'd say yes, Hmm?"

"Yeah, babe I was...is it ok with you cause..."

"Yes, I'm more than ok. But three's enough!"

"Sure babe!"

Linda pounced on me and made love to me until I cried uncle. In the aftermath, she was holding me very tenderly.

"I love you so much, Paul. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me! Sometimes I pinch myself because it doesn't seem real. I always wanted to have a loving husband, and children. Lucky, lucky me has both."

"I feel the same Lin, I feel the same..."

Linda was right about having a 'blast' in the sex department. Even though we had two young daughters underfoot and all the parenting responsibilities that go with it, she still had the motivation to screw me senseless.

Because of her age, Linda had a bit more trouble getting pregnant, this time it took six months of vigorous sex. Daughter number three, Gabrielle or Gabby was born and that completed the trifecta. I was hopelessly outnumbered.

Epilogue:

To this day, Linda has expressed no desire to compete in a bodybuilding contest. She maintains her awesome svelte physique and while our love life has cooled which is only natural, our love for each other has grown. I love my wife with all my heart and soul. She tells me the same frequently and even on the darkest of days it never fails to lift my spirits.

Linda's father passed away without much fanfare and except for immediate family, only a few mourners. Although, he left the farm to his sons, Howard moved to Hatfield and worked at the packing company of the same name. He started dating and has a girlfriend. But Olivia is still his best buddy.

"Uncle Howard!' she'll yell and race into his arms.

Still a man of few words, Olivia chatters away and he seems to hang on her every word. Howard still visits on Christmas but now he buys gifts for all the girls. How he made the break from his brothers and the farm work drudgery, we haven't a clue.

Speaking of the farm, the remaining three brothers took on hired help because the workload was too heavy for them to handle. It's still there in Newport but looks dilapidated. When we visited for her father's funeral, the inside had deteriorated to a look of squalor and smelled to high heaven.

I heard from Mia. It took her a long time, but she got her life back together and we were invited to her wedding. We hugged it out and I noticed that she dropped the weight and looked great. Her daughter Sierra was her maid of honor. I was very happy for her and had absolutely no feelings of ill will. She's vice president of advertising at the ad agency and loves her job. Everyone makes mistakes in life but its how you handle them that counts. Mia was a survivor, and I was proud of her.

When Covid quarantine hit, I was trapped in the house with my women. Linda held classes via the Zoom while I had two laptops set up keeping me busy. I found I was able to get a lot done without the commute and when restrictions lifted only went to the office two days a week.

Linda taught the two oldest girls their studies and I marveled at her command. My daughters didn't argue, paid attention and did their homework without much fuss. Olivia was a chip off the Linda block, not only smart but gifted and looked just like her mother.

Linda loves her sporting events but now we attend with three girls in tow. Pats and Geno's steaks are our post game favorites and watching my daughters consume the fare always make me feel sentimental. It was the hook that set Linda and I on our dating path.

My dear mother is alive and well. To say she is delighted with her grandchildren would be an understatement, adores them is more like it. Every time she is with them, she tries to teach them Italian words, phrases, and stuffs them with food. They bring home Tupperware filled with specialties that my mother has prepared.

On one visit, Mom taught them how to make home made pasta and ravioli. All three came home dusted with flour and the fresh smells from my childhood, it brought tears to my eyes.

Christmas Eve was a blast at my Aunt Rose's. Since I was an only child and then a single adult for so long, I always felt included but on the fringes. My daughters brought the level of family spirit to new heights. They are well behaved and that's Linda's doing. Many times, she has sat with them and explained the rules of proper conduct. I'd listen and watch with awe as they quietly absorbed her words. Outbursts at family gatherings were rare and dealt with swiftly.

Linda could best be described as supermom. My beautiful wife handled situations with exceptional grace and ease. She was the alpha in the home but she never, and I mean never made me feel anything less than an equal. One of the strengths of our marriage was communication as she insisted on discussing everything. Nothing was left to fester, and she refused to go to bed angry.

One night, as we were getting ready for bed, I was grumbling because Saturday was going to be very hectic, I had to take the two oldest to youth soccer and bring the youngest with me. That also involved stopping for lunch, bathroom breaks and then the public library where Saturdays were chock full of activities for kids.

Linda was joining some colleagues for a late breakfast/work meeting and wouldn't be home until the afternoon. My golfing plans with some buddies had to be scuttled. We were in bed and my back was to her. Our exchange went something like this:

"Paul, what's wrong? I can tell somethings bothering you."

I groused about my ruined plans and gave her the cold shoulder.

"What's more important, golfing or spending quality time with your daughters? While they may listen to me, they adore you. I see it all the time. They love you with all their little hearts."

'Linda's logic' I called it because it was simple, easy to understand and made perfect sense. Of course, she was right. She was the disciplinarian, and I was the pushover when it came to my kids. All my wife had to do was tug on my heart strings.

I turned to face her with a sheepish look. She kissed the tip of my nose with this intense loving smile. My heart nearly burst out of my chest, and I pulled her tight to my body.

"I love you so much, Lin!"

She was lightly rubbing my back in a soothing manner until a hand found my thickening cock.

"Hmm...want me to make you feel better?

Swiftly she removed my pajama bottoms and mounted me. Slowly she sank her soggy hole onto my penis. How she lubricated so fast is beyond my comprehension. We made sweet love, slow, gentle but ending the same. Her orgasm came first and then mine rapidly followed.

I held this awesome woman as though my very existence depended on it. Tears welled in my eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No...it's just that I love you soo much. I can't imagine my life without you and our children."

Tears tumbled down my cheeks.

"I adore you, Lin. You're in my soul."

My extraordinary wife held me and tenderly kissed my face, her eyes moist with emotion.

"I guess you hit the jackpot with me. Huh?"

I nodded.

"There isn't a single moment when I don't feel incredibly fortunate to have you, three fantastic kids and this wonderful life. I adore you, Paul."

Linda forced me on my back, and we made sweet love again. Afterwards falling asleep in each other's arm where I found peace and serenity in her loving embrace.

Don't get me wrong, there are days when having three rambunctious daughters can be stressful. As I said, they listen to Linda but me, dad the softy, not a chance. Just a couple of,