Paul and Louise, and Jessica

Story Info
Paul and Louise meet bi Jessica and get to know her well.
3k words
4.58
6.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing expensive underwear was a real turn on for Louise. She often found herself feeling deliciously sexy on the days that she wore a particularly nice set, even though nobody else knew. She had sat in meetings, absent-mindedly thinking to herself that if the person blathering on at the head of the table knew that she was wearing a red, silk thong and a bra that made her tits look, quite frankly, fantastic, they'd be stunned into silence.

This effect was enhanced when she was wearing such garments with the intention of somebody seeing, and appreciating them.

As she sat with Paul in the hotel bar, the combination of brand new underwear and the thought of what she'd hopefully shortly be doing had made her chest flush, her heart skip the odd beat and her clitoris tingle.

They'd met Jessica in the pool area of the hotel that afternoon. A confusion over a drinks order being delivered to the wrong table had got them chatting, and they'd hit it off. She was blonde, slim and pretty. Small boobs but Louise couldn't help noticing the obvious erect nipples she could see through the bikini.

Jessica was staying in the hotel alone. She had been in town for 3 days on business and decided to stay for 2 extra nights over the weekend. She was clearly enjoying her time there though she admitted evenings were dull. They'd had a few drinks and all 3 had become quite open in their conversation.

Jessica had been talking about her most recent boyfriend and Louise asked her how they'd met.

'We worked together', the blonde replied. 'He was older than I, I fell for his charms, though he wasn't single at the start'.

Louise liked her frankness. 'Tell me more' she said.

'Can I say he seduced me? No not really. I fancied him and we were on a works trip, just me and him. Cue amazing sex in a variety of places!' she said.

When Jessica had spoken about being single, it was clear that she could cope with it, and her admission that she had a couple of fuck buddies had been met with giggles from all 3.

'Why on Earth do you need 2 fuck buddies, isn't one enough?' Paul had asked.

Jessica has sipped her drink and coolly replied 'I swing both ways, so like to have options'.

Quick as a flash and, in a very smooth voice, Paul had said 'would you like to join us for dinner?' Jessica had said she would love to.

That evening Paul sat and admired the two women sharing the table with him. To his left, Louise, looked stunning in a shortish dress. He'd watched her get dressed and her new underwear had given him a good hard on. Her lovely lips were coated in a deep red lipstick which he had to work hard to tear his eyes away from. Knowing how those lips felt on his cock had him throbbing under the table.

He could see the flushing of red on her chest, and her frequent licking of her slightly dry lips and the slightly short breaths she was taking told him all he needed to know about her state of arousal. He knew she was turned on at the thought of fucking Jessica. He knew she was even more turned on by the thought of fucking her in front of him.

Jessica, to his right, looked supremely confident. Blonde, slim and pretty, she wore a low top and short skirt. He could see the shape of her breasts through the thin top and saw that she hardly broke eye contact with Louise. He saw her tongue moisten her lips and could see Louise's obvious reaction.

Jessica was amazed at how attracted she was to this couple, she fancied them both but especially Louise. Something about the eyes made her just want to stare at them, the voice was incredibly sexy and the thought of that tongue...

They made small talk at the table, sipping wine, relaxing. None of them needed Dutch courage, so they didn't rush their drinks, and they had an hour or so of polite, but interesting conversation.

'So when did you last see your friends with benefits then?' Paul asked Jessica

'When did I last fuck do you mean?' she replied, smiling. 'I'll tell you the answer to that question as long as you promise to tell me your answer to it as well.'

Louise didn't wait. 'This morning. I was minding my own business having a nice shower and the next thing I know he's in the shower with me and clearly in the mood' she laughed.

Jessica looked at her. 'The thought of you in the shower would get most people in the mood I think'.

Louise blushed a little, but didn't break the eye contact. She felt emboldened by the compliment and said, directly to Jessica, 'He was really on form this morning. He's a master with his tongue. The thought of that tongue keeps me... interested shall I say'.

Jessica smiled and leant forward to whisper to Louise 'Tell me Louise. Are you interested in me?'.

Louise stayed silent for a moment, and then looked briefly at Paul before addressing Jessica. 'I'm wearing beautiful underwear. It's white, tiny and silky. When you take it off me I want you to feel how light it is, it's like a feather. On my right breast I have a tiny red mark, Paul tells me it's beautiful. I want you to kiss it. When you do, I'll be looking at Paul. I want him to watch.'

Jessica was now breathing deeply. Paul stared intently at Louise, and said 'Carry on talking Louise'.

She did, and spent 2 minutes or so sharing what she wanted from them. By the time she finished Paul's cock was like an iron bar in his trousers and Jessica was squeezing her thighs together.

'Now' said Louise, 'shall we head to our room?'

They signed for the bill and walked to the lift, Louise deliberately walking close to Jessica such that Paul had to walk slightly behind them. Louise linked her arm through Jessica's, and the two women walked closely together to the lifts.

They got in the lift and pressed for Paul and Louise's floor, the only other occupants being an older couple. Paul stood at the back, facing the front. Louise was to his left, facing into the center of the lift from the side, and Jessica faced her on Paul's right. The older couple faced forward at the front of the lift, oblivious to whatever may happen behind them.

What happened was Louise moving her hand to the top of her thighs, and pressing the heel of her hand against herself. Jessica meanwhile was staring at Louise whilst idly pulling on her left nipple.

The older couple left the lift first. After they'd gone, Louise looked at Paul. 'Are you going to watch me fuck Jessica?'

'Fuck yes'.

'Will it make you hard?'

'It already has'.

'Will you fuck me afterwards?'

'I'll have to'.

Jessica walked to Louise and leant in to kiss her. Their mouths were open and their tongues touched gently. Jessica's eyes were closed but Louise's were open, looking at Paul as she kissed the blonde. They arrived at their destination floor and the women parted.

Louise looked into Paul's eyes and said in a quiet but firm voice 'I'm going to perform for you. Every touch and kiss, every bite and lick, every orgasm I have, and every orgasm I make Jessica have, is for you.'

They walked down the corridor and into Paul and Louise's room.

'Sit there please Paul' said Louise, pointing to the chair in the corner. 'You'll be able to see everything from there.'

Jessica looked around the room, and at Paul, and then at Louise. 'Tell me what you want' she said.

'Right now I want to kiss you' said Louise. 'I want to see your nipples. I want to taste you. I want you to taste me.'

'Tell me more' prompted Jessica, lust heavy in her voice.

'I want Paul to watch. I know how much it will turn him on, he'll be hard as fuck and desperate to get his cock inside me, or both of us probably. '

'Have you done this before?' Jessica asked.

'No, though we've spoken about it. Or rather I've spoken about, between moans and gasps as he used his tongue on me. And we've watched it in porn films.'

'I fucking love sex.' Jess said. 'When I'm in the mood I can't get enough. I've been in the mood for weeks and not had any. So please can we stop talking now?'.

Jessica and Louise walked towards each other and started to kiss. At first it was tentative, but only briefly. Their lips touched and parted, their mouths pushing against each other. They sat down on the bed without breaking the kiss, then Louise gently pushed Jessica back and moved until she was over her, her short dress riding even higher up her thighs, at which point she looked up at Paul and smiled. He didn't really respond, but they both knew he was hardly breathing. She started to slowly lean down towards Jessica again but the blonde couldn't wait and pulled her in and they kissed again. This time their tongues touched and moved over each other before Louise moved her mouth down to the other woman's neck and started to brush lightly over the sensitive skin there.

Jessica moaned quietly, and Louise moved her mouth around her neck and then up to her ear lobe, gently nipping it between her teeth, before running her tongue over it. They kissed again and now Jessica's hands were moving over Louise's back and down, pulling her dress up the final inches until it lifted to her hips and then cupping Louise's arse cheeks.

Louise sat up and, again holding Paul's eyes with hers, casually lifted the dress off, the white bra she wore was lacy and Paul could see her nipples through it. She stood and pulled Jessica up by the hand. She was about to ask her to take her clothes off when Jessica started to do so of her own accord.

'He likes women to talk' Louise said to Jessica. 'He likes to know that a woman is enjoying herself, that she's turned on.'

'I like that' said Jessica.

Louise moved Jessica around until she was facing Paul, and then moved behind her. She kissed her neck again, another moan escaping the blonde's lips, and then ran her hand over her tits through the black bra. Louise looked at Paul constantly as she did this. Jessica moaned as Louise touched her nipples through the bra and then she also looked at Paul.

'Look at that bulge in his trousers' Jessica whispered. 'Is it as big as it looks?'

'It's a good size. Very thick. I love it' Louise replied.

'I bet you do. I bet it feels good inside you'.

Louise then spoke to Paul, looking at him over the shoulder of the smaller blonde woman.

'She's very sexy isn't she? I like the look of her tits, I can't wait to kiss them. I want her nipples between my lips.'

With that Louise unfastened Jessica's bra and removed it, cupping her breasts as she did, hiding them from Paul in the process. She spoke again 'Mmm her breasts, her tits, feel lovely. Her nipples are so hard betwen my fingers.

She moved a hand, now using her arm to cover the breast, and put her fingers against Jessica's lips. Jessica took the hint and used her lips and tongue to wet the digits, which Louise then used to caress her nipples.

Jessica's moans were louder now, and Paul could see her nipples, which were hard and a deep red, surrounded by pale pink aureolae.

'See how hard they are Paul?' Louise said, looking at him..'Do you think she'll be wet? I bet she is. I bet she'll moan when I touch her in a moment. When I gently pull her knickers to one side and push my finger inside her. Shall I do that?'.

Paul; breathlessly, 'Yes'.

Louise slid her hand slowly inside Jessica's knickers, pulling them gently to the side as she did. Paul briefly saw a tiny, neat triangle of hair then Louise moved a finger between Jessica's thighs, who moaned loud and shuddered, before saying 'oh Holy fuck!' as a finger tip reached her clit.

'Do you want me to use my mouth on her soaking pussy?' was Louise's next question and, timed as it was to coincide with a long stroke from clit to pussy, it brought another moan from Jessica. 'She absolutely soaking Paul. I really want to taste her. Please can I?'

Paul's nod was subtle but it was all Louise needed. Within a moment she was on her knees with her mouth on Jessica's pussy. Her tongue found the clit and focused on it, Louise loving the taste of her wetness. Jessica pushed herself against the mouth, lips and tongue, her moans now constant. Louise pushed herself more into Jessica and almost moved under her as she used her tongue like a cock to fuck the woman before again moving to her clit. Jessica pulled Louise into her groin, pushing herself against her to increase the contact.

'Oh fucking hell lick me there, let me cum on you' said Jessica as her pleasure heightened. She pulled Louise's face against her mound again, both of them working to maximise the contact between them.

Louise stretched her neck muscles to get her tongue deeper into Jessica, loving the taste of her, so turned on herself that she had one hand between her own legs playing with herself.

Paul was now pulling his cock free from his trousers. It's large head was engorged and purple, the veiny shaft thick in his hand. Jessica admired it, smiling at Paul.

Jessica's orgasm was loud and lengthy. Louise kept her mouth pressed against the pulsating pussy, and couldn't help but moan herself as her fingers played with her own clit. Jessica eventually fell back on the bed and looked at Paul, then asked 'Did you like that?'.

Paul just stared, his cock throbbing.

Louise moved towards the bed and said something quietly to Jessica that Paul couldn't hear, but then the 2 women, both now naked, moved around. Jessica lay on the bed on her back, her head as near to Paul as it could be. Louise straddled her, facing Paul, and slowly moved her pussy to Jessica's mouth.

'Watch me cum on her' Louise said. 'Watch me play with my tits while I fuck her mouth and while her tongue gets inside me.'

'Oh fuck that tongue feels good, this won't take long I'm so fucking horny Paul. I love looking at your big cock. I love it inside me but I'm going to let Jessica make me cum first.'

By now Louise was grinding herself down on the other woman's mouth and moaning as she spoke. She grabbed her own tits and played with her nipples, then spoke again, between ever- increasing moans.

'I'm going to put my fingers in her pussy again now then rub her wetness on my nipples. ' She reached behind her then a moment later Paul saw the glistening wetness transferring from her fingers to her nipples

'Oh fuck that feels good' she said and continued to look at Paul. 'I'm going to cum now, I'm going to fucking come!'

The moaning became almost a scream as she came, her chest flushed red against her hard, pale nipples. She bucked her hips backwards and forwards, prolonging the pleasure.

She rolled off and lay next to Jessica, breathing heavily. Paul looked at them both, cock still hard. Louise rolled onto her side, now facing him, and the other woman spooned her.

'You look like you need something doing with that cock' Jessica said.

'I want him to watch more' Louise replied, then reached behind her and took hold of Jessica's hand, bringing it over her and then taking the fingers into her mouth, licking them suggestively. Jessica then took control and moved her hand down to Louise's nipples, gently squeezing until they hardened again. Louise felt her pussy start to tingle again. She raised her top leg and rested the foot against the inside of the other knee. Jessica's hand moved down further and dipped between her thighs.

'She's touching me again Paul, she's fingering me, do you like it?'

'Fuck yes' was Paul's response.

The two women moved and started to kiss, and then they quickly found a position where they could mutually pleasure each other, fingers pushing into wet, warm pussies, never breaking the kiss.

Jessica came first, her blonde hair now sweaty and her small breasts heaving. As she came, Louise moved her hand faster and looked at Paul, smiling.

'I'm going to cum again now' said Louise. 'I'm going to play with my clit while Jessica sucks my tits. Don't you dare take your eyes off me. '

It took no more than 2 minutes, the combination of her fingers strumming her clit, Jessica sucking her nipples hard and Paul's throbbing, hard cock sent her over the edge and an even longer orgasm had her moaning even louder.

'I want your cum on my face and tits' said Louise, 'I want you to wank that cock over me while I lie here'.

Jessica and Paul swapped places, the young woman now in the chair as Paul stood with his erection in his hand, pumping his fist over his hard on. Louise held her tits to him, looking up at him.

'Give me your cum, Paul. All over me. Wank that big cock on me.'

Paul felt his balls tighten and then the glorious pleasure as his cum moved up his cock. Spurt after spurt of hot cum landed on Louise, which she licked and swallowed or moved with her fingers to her mouth.

Jessica joined them on the bed again, the three of them now holding each other, tired and, temporarily at least, satisfied.