Paul, John, Linda & Carol Pt. 02

Story Info
A secret is revealed that spoils a new marriage.
1.3k words
3.76
3k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

As well as attending gang bangs and using prostitutes, John was also a naturist. He was best friends with Paul and Linda Young. They were a decade older and also naturists. John had helped them through a rough patch in their marriage. Paul discovered Linda had been unfaithful.

THE WEDDING GUESTS

Paul and Linda were the first people on John's list of people to invite to their Registry Office wedding.

Because they had been so kind to Carol the 3 gang bang studs were invited. But being married they all declined the invite. You can imagine the breakfast time conversation between a stud and his wife. The wife would want a credible reason why her husband knew John and Carol.

But the 3 studs all wished them happiness for their future together.

Carol wanted to invite Reggie's father William, but not her ex-boyfriend. She explained "William was really nice to me. He made living with Reggie a whole lot more bearable."

At the time Paul never knew the full significance of William's attendance. That information came after the marriage. William accepted their invite.

There were a few of Paul's workmates and some of Carol's workmates.

The reception was held in Carol's Bournemouth hotel.

THE HONEYMOON

The next morning the newlyweds took the train to Southampton and went for the honeymoon on a 7 day cruise ship to Norway. Neither John or Carol had ever been happier. Sex was frequent and lasting. Even though it was now legal, it was sensational.

After one session John said "You now the difference between sex now and before is the kissing and cuddling. The fact that you are close to me before and after sex."

Carol thought about what John had said. She wanted to confess something but didn't want to spoil the mood.

Instead she said "Let's go for a burger and chips. Have a shower. I love seeing you naked and wet."

For Carol this was the one blemish on an otherwise perfect honeymoon. For John this was just another chance to see Carol naked and wet. And to have sex at sea.

A NIGHT IN SOUTHAMPTON

On disembark day John and Carol lat in bed as long as possible. They had "disembark sex" and then stayed in a nearby hotel to have land-board sex.

Afterwards John said "A bit of trivia. Henry 8th ordered the Southampton walls to be built because the French came over and took off the local maidens to be white slaves."

Carol said "I better beware in case any French man whisks me away."

John said "I think we are safe in this hotel."

And that's where they stayed. After all its better to be safe than sorry. And Carol repaid John for being her protector by being particularly amorous in the safety of the walk in shower. She thus avoided being taken as a white slave.

AN AWKWARD QUESTION

There is a downside of having a short lead up to any marriage. It means less time to get to know the other person. John was first to raise an awkward question. It was admittedly after a few drinks, but it caught Carol unawares.

John asked "What did you see in Reggie?"

Carol said "Sex, or at least the prospect of having sex for the first time. I was 19 and still a virgin. My Dad was scared I would bear a child out of wedlock. He blamed all his ills on me being conceived before he got married.

He or mum collected me out of school so I didn't have a chance to meet with any boys. Then they basically limited my free time. Reggie was the bad boy whose father was a known criminal. Reggie was weird and most girls avoided him, Most boys avoided me. Their hostility drove is together.

My parents did all they could to keep is apart. But that made Reggie more attractive. So on my 19th birthday I eloped with him."

Carol took a gulp of lager.

ANAL SEX

She continued "And then Reggie confessed his dark secret, He didn't like ordinary sex. He liked sex the Italian way."

John asked "What is sex the Italian way?".

Carol said "Up the bum. Anyway I wanted him so much that I was happy to try. He isn't well endowed and I really enjoyed it. Later he tried inserting a dildo. It wasn't the same as Reggie being up my arse. Our relationship lasted so long because he was great at anal sex."

John asked "What were the points that led you to leave?"

Carol said "He used sex as a weapon. If I did something to annoy him he wouldn't sleep with me. He made me sleep on the sofa. He began to take drugs and get morose. That made him even more picky."

John was surprised that the condition of the house wasn't a factor.

Carol said "He tried to give up the drugs and that smoothed over things. In his own way he respected me, or so I thought. Him publicly calling me a slut ended that delusion. It was easier to leave him because the men were there. Had it been at home he would have apologised and given me excellent anal sex."

John filled Carol's glass with the rest of the large bottle of lager. They clinked glasses.

John said "If you want me to give you Italian sex, just ask."

Carol said "You are too big. But thanks for the offer."

WHY WILLIAM GOT THE WEDDING INVITE

Carol continued "But what made Reggie furious was my relationship with his father. Reggie and William never got on. William warned me about Reggie, especially his addiction to drugs.

I got to like William sexually. I asked him to take my virginity. William persuaded me to monetise my virginity instead. He arranged for high paying people to watch and someone paid top whack to take away my virginity. It was sensational being admired by those rich people and William being there. The man who took my virginity thanked me and said that he would remember this day until he died. I had made his dream come true.

He gave me a tip of £1,000 for my services, and we drank the best champagne and ate the best canapes.

William put aside the money so that Reggie couldn't use it. He set up a bank account. Any withdrawals have to be signed by both him and me. There is £20,000 in it. William will only sign when he is satisfied that our marriage will last."

John said "And so it was William who set you on the prostitution path?"

Carol said "Yes. And once the rich man had taken my virginity, William and I became lovers."

John asked "So you had anal sex with both father and son?"

Carol replied "No. William is too large for that. He had my front bottom and Reggie my actual bottom. I gained confidence from being with William. I suppose that Reggie may have suspected that his father and I were lovers."

John said "So, when he called you a slut, he might have been thinking of you being with William and not Steve."

Carol said "I never thought of that. It makes sense. It does explain why his reaction to Steve and I being so intense. I wanted to tell you about this before."

ANOTHER AWKWARD QUESTION

John gulped his drink and asked "Are you still seeing William?"

Carol said "No, but I still send him emails. But I resist the temptation to see him. I made a vow to be true to you and I intend to stand by that vow."

John asked "Can I see the emails?"

Carol replied "Yes."

John spent the rest of the evening reading and re-reading the emails between Carol and William. They started soon after she shacked up with Reggie and continued up to the last week.

In Part 3 Paul helps the couple address Carol's love for William.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers