Paul, John, Linda & Carol Pt. 06

Story Info
Linda learns of "married wifelets".
1.7k words
2.86
2.4k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

Paul had in mind his wife's affair and his desire for revenge. This was Linda's back story. It had taken place 5 years ago but still Paul thought about how to get even with David.

LINDA'S BACK STORY

Linda Young thought she was happily married to Paul until she began talking to her new workmate, Fiona McDonald. Over a period of several weeks Fiona talked more and more about "the open marriage lifestyle" to an astonished Linda.

Fiona said "My husband, David, and I both liked sex with strangers of both sexes and all genders. I particularly like having sex with my husband watching. David has 8 "married wifelets" who gave him sex on demand in their marital home. David likes having sex with married ladies without the knowledge or consent of the husband. He likes to have sex as close to the time a husband returns. He had just finished having sex one wifelet 5 minutes before the husband returned.

It was the danger of being discovered that gives my husband's "wifelet" sex its edge."

In the following weeks Fiona gave more details of David's wifelet sex. Linda looked forward to talking to Fiona. Linda soon realised she actually wanted to be a "married wifelet". In those brief few weeks Linda re-examined her life and her sexual life in particular.

Fiona was confident talking about sex with someone she barely knew. Linda hardly ever discussed sexual matters with Paul. Any sex discussions were the result of some incident in a film or on TV. Paul was frightened of openly talking about his "dirty" thoughts. Linda also lacked the confidence to discuss her new found dissatisfaction with their sex life.

Linda felt apart from Paul even though he slept next to her. She compared herself to Fiona. She was jealous of Fiona and wanted Paul and her to sample "the lifestyle". But Linda knew Paul would hate being a part of it. Even discussing it would be problematic. Besides if she was to become a "married wifelet" then she must hide this from Paul

Linda now had less sex with Paul. Since she met Fiona, her life felt boring. She typed out a long list of what changes she wanted in her life. Then she pressed the delete button. Fiona finally decided to act, rather than type and delete another list.

THE DECIDING QUESTION

One day Linda said to Fiona "I want to be clear about the lifestyle. Are you saying that David could take me as a "married wiflet" and he would have sex with me without Paul knowing and you wouldn't object?"

Fiona replied "If you want to be a "married wifelet" then you would have to give David sex in your own home. But I wouldn't object to you being his number 9. But you must do whatever David asks of you. You must never tell your husband what you get up to."

Linda handed Fiona a piece of paper with her name and phone number written on it.

FOLLOWING UP

David phoned Linda the next day. They had a long conversation and she agreed to become his "married wifelet". They agreed that David would meet in her house at 5 pm that Wednesday. David knew that Paul was coming home not before 6 30 pm. Linda was to wear a tee shirt with no bra, a short skirt and white panties.

David phoned Linda at 4 30 to confirm that the coast was clear. He rang her front door bell at 5 pm and she answered. She took him into her lounge. Without a word, David pushed one hand under her T shirt and fondled one of her nipples. He rolled it between his fingers. He forced his other hand into her skirt and under her panties. He fingered her pussy getting more erect as Linda's moistness covered his fingers.

Linda was now wet for his cock. She happily bent down and undid his belt buckle, pulled down his trousers and underpants and exposed his 9 inch dick. David had pre cum around his piss hole. She licked the pre cum from his dick and swallowed it.

David sat down in Paul's favourite chair. His cock was fully erect. Linda got on her knees and then licked his long dong. She then took as much of his engorged crown into my mouth as she could. For several frantic minutes Linda used her mouth to help take David's cock towards orgasm.

David moaned and his body pulsated. Linda swallowed his cum and savoured the saltiness of his cum. She then swallowed it.

David said "Give it one more lick."

Linda slowly ran her tongue up the shaft of David's cock. His cock twitched and the last of his sperm bubbled out of his piss hole. Fiona put David's cock back into her mouth and swallowed the last of his spunk.

MARKING HIS TERRITORY

David got dressed and kissed Linda. He looked around Linda's house and left his "DM Market Survey" address card underneath Paul's favourite chair. He liked to leave a memento of his cuckolding a husband. He would progress to leaving his business card under Paul's bed

DAVID'S INSTRUCTIONS

David ordered Linda "Remain braless and pantyless for the rest of the night. Email me with details of the sex you have with your husband."

David left at 6 20 and waited in his car for Paul to return.

David then sent a DM Marketing Survey email to Linda saying

"Thank you for participating in our confidential market survey.

How did you rate the experience from 5 (great) to 1 (bad)?

Please feel free to add any comments.

Would you take part in further market surveys?"

Linda read the email as her husband got himself a drink. She rated the experience as a 4. She said that the oral side had been very intense.

She agreed to meet David for further market surveys."

Fiona had now officially become David's 9th "married wifelet".

RENEWED INTEREST IN MARITAL SEX

She asked her husband "Do you notice anything different about me tonight?"

Paul took a look at his wife and said "You have no bra on."

Linda then pulled up her skirt revealing her hairy pussy."

Linda said "Let's go to bed and make mad passionate love."

Paul sat in his favourite chair not realising that David had received a blow job there. He sat on top of David's business card. Paul never guessed why his wife wore only a short skirt and tee shirt. But he liked being asked for sex. And the sex was great.

The next day Linda emailed David to say "Sex with Paul has never been so exciting. I no longer just lay there while Paul thrusts away. Last night I initiated and Paul responded. I was as randy as when we were on our honeymoon. So was Paul

I think of you as Paul porks me.

Love and kisses

Number 9"

David responded "Its a win for all of us. Keep me informed of marital intimacy."

THE RELATION WITH DAVID ALSO GROWS

Linda sent David emails detailing her sex with her husband. David made "suggestions" for sex acts for them to try. Of course a David "suggestion" was really an order. Paul and Linda started moving out of the bedroom and had sex in various positions and in different rooms. Linda always imagined being porked by David as Paul fucked her.

THE NEXT STAGE

A month later David sent an email to Linda which read "Thank you for agreeing to take part in our market survey which will take 3 hours. Please respond with a suitable time and date."

Gradually David McDonald became Linda Young's master. She became David's favourite "married wifelet". Fiona became even friendlier to her husband's "married wifelet".

David then asked his sex slave "Are you ready to take the next step and spend some nights with Fiona and me, without Paul knowing?"

Linda said "Yes, of course."

David said "Tell your husband that Fiona has suggested that you help with clothing design. Tell him that I run a marketing consultancy business. Tell him it sounds very interesting."

PAUL AGREES

The next time David had sex with Mrs Young he stayed. She cleaned his 9 inch dick with her mouth. She then made up her marital bed that David had used to use her cunt while still naked. David liked watching her breasts and cunt and arse as she made up the bed. This was their 10th meeting.

David waited for Mr Young to appear and Linda made them him a Scotch and soda.

When Mr Young appeared David said "I am the Executive Director of DM Market Research Ltd. Your wife has been selected to model fashion items for our lower to middle income fashion industry clients. My wife, Fiona, knows your wife and suggested the idea.

As well as modelling the clothes, your wife would make suggestions for how to improve the design of the clothes.

Paul said "What does my wife know about the fashion industry?"

David replied "Using a non expert in the process can save a lot of nugatory effort and oodles of money. Do you realise that a bad decision on clothing design means lots of material and manpower and scarce resources all being wasted."

His company was all grade A bullshit but it sounded legitimate to Paul. He was pleased that his wife could help save the earth's precious resources.

David suggested to Paul "If you both agree then let's see your wife in different outfits. Then you can see how much fashion can make a difference to a woman's appearance and self confidence."

So Paul let David see his wife in various outfits, some of which she wore without a bra, so her nipples pointed the thin material.

Little did Paul know that, in the privacy of their bedroom, Linda took selfies of herself partially naked and others of herself fully naked. One shot was between her legs. She did this with David's phone.

Linda gave honest opinions on the clothes she paraded. She enjoyed critiquing her clothes. David made notes as if he gave a damn what Linda said.

When Paul went to the loo, Linda handed over the phone with the intimate photos. David looked at them, and expanded them to see her tits and cunt hair and arse more closely. He continued to look at the pictures when Paul returned and Linda went upstairs to change into her bikini.

AGREEMENT

Paul in all innocence then agreed to his wife modelling. He had in fact let his wife go to sleep with Mr and Mrs McDonald.

In the next part Linda enters the McDonald's MFF world.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers