All Comments on 'Paula's Discovery Pt. 04'

by Txairmale

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor

I started reading back and enjoyed the stories but I see this is moving into. Heating wives, willing cuckold waters. I’ll skip the rest,maybe move over to erotic couplings or fetish from here. I don’t mind swapping stories but one sided cheating sucks

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

"this means keeping the activity quiet from our husbands"...all said...1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Why post two parts on the same day? Why not post as one part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well written

I think it is well written and descriptive so the emotion is there as well as some erotic parts. However, topic wise, I am not really into wife sharing or cuck stories and when Tom lets her know that he is aware that if she takes these trips she will indeed have sex with others and he says he is OK with it and she needs to try new things and enjoy herself, well that means sharing.

I think in reality if he didn't care he would add at the end of his approval that it means when she returns there will be no sex or physical contact (kissing) until her STD tests come back clean (Aids is must longer, I hear) and he will do the same as while she is out with the girls he is out with the guys or will pay an escort for the weekend.

So enjoy your weekend hun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Why post two parts on the same day? Why not post as one part?"

Why not use one master title (e.g. Paula's Discoveries) and chapter numbers to indicate the order? Whether it is easy or hard is immaterial. The "writer" knows the order and it is the "writer's" job to provide that information. The lack of the information is nothing but a "Fuck You" to the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would like IN on this club! ;)

What could be more appropriate in 2020 that cuckolding? Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wives Club

Better known as the Cuckoldress Glee Club, hope the husbands like sloppy seconds as they will have to get used to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous