Paula's Discovery Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me," he heard.

In the next instant he felt the familiar feeling but with incredible intensity, he erupted all over his chest.

Sheila was lost and her finger was frozen on the shutter release as the camera continued to operate.

Paula was captivated as Sheila related the story of the photo shoot and as Sheila got to the shots of the young man's release she remembered the virility of young men.

"What happened then," Paula asked.

Sheila smiled and said, "I helped him into the shower."

"I felt it was only fitting that I help him get completely clean," she smiled and commented on the stamina of younger men.

Seeing the photos and hearing this incredibly erotic true story was a turning point in their friendship. Sheila dropped the previous pretenses and caution to her stories and now, whenever the girls were alone together they almost immediately continued from the point of wherever their last discussion took them.

Soon Paula told Sheila "the rest of the story" about their Caribbean vacation and Sheila applauded them for their willingness to try new things and not repress healthy fantasies.

"The mind is a great sex organ" Sheila said, quoting Penny.

Then one day as they began their familiar routine over a glass of wine Sheila began a new approach. She asked Paula if she would like to meet her Chicago friends. Reflexively, Paula emphatically replied that she would love to meet them.

Sheila said, "I think you would fit in well with them too."

"The thing is, we really do consider this a club," she said with a more serious tone.

"The five of us, Jane, Marge, Anne and Penny consider our activities a key part of our lives." "We've all worked hard and feel we should not deny ourselves pleasure at this stage."

"We acknowledge though that it is not only more enjoyable to share things with a few close friends but safer too."

"We plan weekend get-togethers well in advance and designate at least one of us as sort of a "Safety Girl" in case something gets out of control," Sheila said.

Paula had to stop and consider what Sheila was saying. Thinking back to her younger days with her girlfriends maybe it was more mature to take some safety precautions.

"For everyone except Jane and Penny, this means keeping the activity quiet from our husbands," Sheila said.

That statement was something Paula had to consider. It inferred that the weekends weren't just girl talk and wine bars. She had always shared things with Tom and wondered if this was the right thing for them.

Paula said, "I'm flattered that you ask but need to think about what this might mean to our marriage."

"Can I ask how it affects your relationship with Hunter?" Paula asked.

"He probably knows that when we get together it's not just expensive dinners and shopping....although there is that too" she laughed.

"He doesn't ask and knows that when I return home he can count on being lavished with attention and some mind-blowing sex," she smiled.

Paula laughed and said she would really like to join "The Club" but wanted to think overnight on it.

After dinner, Paula sat on the couch with Tom and said, "Sheila asked me if I'd like to go with her to Chicago and meet her old friends".

"Do you mean a girl's weekend," Tom asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Sheila said they do this a couple times each year and thought I might enjoy joining in."

"Knowing Sheila, it's probably not just a shopping trip," Tom said.

"Hunter has mentioned her girl's weekends and said that she enjoys them and he doesn't ask a lot of questions," he said with a smile.

"I love you honey and we've worked hard at being good partners," he said seriously.

"To me that means letting you try new things and enjoy yourself."

Paula felt warm inside but a little conflicted. She slid across the sofa and kissed Tom hungrily on the lips, as her right hand moved up his inner thigh she felt an immediate response.

After work, Paula saw Sheila's car pull into her driveway and she started the familiar walk across the yard.

Sheila slid out of her Escalade and Paula followed her into the kitchen.

Paula wanted to tell Sheila her answer before she changed her mind.

"I thought it over and I'd like to join your club." She said like a freshmen co-ed in rush week.

Sheila beamed and grabbed Paula's hand.

"I can't wait to tell the others," she said.

As Sheila poured the wine and handed a glass to Paula she looked up and said, "I did tell you there is an initiation didn't I?"

Paula looked at her with surprise and said, "No as a matter of fact you neglected to mention that."

Sheila took a sip and said and "It's nothing really."

"That's what my sorority sisters said in college," she smirked.

12