Paula's Discovery Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Penny stopped speaking Rob appeared at Penny's shoulder with the black folio and the pen for the check. Penny looked up at Rob, torturing him to force eye contact much to the amusement of the buzzed girls at the table, and then opened the folio on the table, added a tip and signed the paper.

As Rob stood next to Penny she turned slightly toward him and now she was facing directly at his belt buckle. Penny looked back up at Rob and clutched the foilo against her chest. This had the effect of further-defining and drawing attention to her ample breasts.

"Thank you very much for looking after us this evening," she exclaimed. As she handed the folio back to him she dropped her eyes directly at the front of his slacks and Paula could not help but notice a generous bulge as Rob shifted a little nervously.

"Thank you ma'am, it has been my pleasure," he said.

As he turned to leave the girls watched his firm butt move in the black slacks and Penny turned back to the group and smiled.

As one, the four members of the club said, "Young, hung and full of cum."

"Room service, how may I help you?" said the young female voice.

"Yes, this is Penny Huntington in 2351." "I'd like to order a light snack, please."

"Certainly, what would you like to order?" the hostess asked.

"I would like the fruit and cheese plate and a small pot of black coffee." "I need to stay awake to finish reviewing these spreadsheets and I might as well have something to enjoy the coffee with," she added cheerily.

"Yes Ma'am, of course, will that be all?" she asked.

"There is one other thing." "Rob in the SkyBar was very good to my friends and I this evening and I am embarrassed that I forgot to add a tip to our tab," Penny explained.

"Would you be able to have him deliver my snack so that I can correct my oversight?" Penny asked.

"Certainly Ma'am," I'll set up your tray and have Rob bring it up." she said.

"Will twenty minutes be satisfactory?" she asked.

"That will be perfect," Penny responded.

When Penny returned to her room she removed her jacket, skirt and heels and slipped on a pair of black yoga pants. The tails of the satin blouse extended well below the waist of the pants and she was barefoot, exposing her pedicured toenails.

After placing her call, she booted her laptop and brought up a full spreadsheet from their investment advisor and opened the video camera program.

Penny touched up her make-up and reviewed her work in the mirror.

"Not bad for an old broad," she thought and laughed.

Penny thought through her strategy. She looked around the room and at the desk and re-arranged the desk chair and the laptop slightly. She looked at the full length mirror on the closet door and gave her look a final review. She paused and considered options. She made her choice and quickly removed her blouse, slipped the bra off and put the shirt back on, buttoning all but the top two buttons. She walked across the room to slip the bra into her open suitcase and enjoyed the feel of her full breasts moving against the cool fabric as she walked.

She was fortunate that her breasts maintained less sag than a typical woman her age. The combination of size, firmness and the full dark nipples swaying as she moved was described by a recent young lover as "damn good tits."

She heard the knock at the door and walked across the room, she paused to check the mirror and was satisfied with her strategy. Switching from cleavage to movement was going to be fun.

Young men were fun but in some ways too easy. The only risk was scaring them off.

Penny checked the peephole and saw Rob at the door with the small cart. She opened the door vigorously and welcomed him inside. He turned to pick up the tray and when he moved to come in the door, with Penny standing, holding the door open for him, he first noticed her change of attire.

Penny smiled and played the usual game of trying to force eye contact with her young prey.

"Just put the tray on the desk please," she said.

"I needed something to help me get through these boring reports," pointing to the open laptop.

An obviously distracted Rob struggled to position the tray and remove the shiny metal covers and rearrange things that had shifted on the trip up the elevator. He also tried to casually rearrange something else that was shifting due to the sight in front of him.

"Do you need anything else," he struggled to ask.

Penny stood next to Rob, paced her hand on his hip and looked at the tray.

"Oh my dear, there's no cream," she said.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, he said, I'll go back and get some right away," he said.

As Rob began to turn, Penny kept her hand lightly on his hip and moved closer in front of him blocking his path to the door.

She looked up at him and said "Oh no, I don't want to trouble you with all that."

With Penny square in front of him, Rob could not help but look down and noticed her firm nipples rise against the thin fabric of her blouse.

Penny carefully considered the timing of her next critical moves. She saw Rob's gaze to her chest and carefully stiffened her shoulders raising her breasts slightly. His gaze was fixed on her chest and she knew she could proceed.

She deftly raised her free left hand and slowly unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on her blouse. She had learned from many years of experience that the open blouse falling between her full breasts was an even more erotic sight to men than if she had removed it. She could feel her nipples reach out to him against the satin.

"There is something else I like better than cream and it would save you a trip all the way to the kitchen," she said quietly.

Keeping her right hand gently on his hip, she lowered her left hand and placed her open palm against the front of his slacks. She could feel the warmth and the solid hardness inside. She slid her hand around his cock and then lowered her hand, cupping his balls.

She licked her lips in anticipation.

She looked up at Rob and he was frozen, looking down at her breasts with his eyes half closed. She slid her hand to his arm and then traced her manicured fingertips down to his hand. Placing her small hand over his, she lifted his hand and placed it under her blouse onto her left breast. The warmth of his hand matched the warmth she felt between her legs.

As his hand began to slowly explore her breast her hands worked together to unfasten his belt. Her fingers moved with practiced ease to unbutton the button and then slide the zipper down. She was not ready to expose him yet. Her left hand held the waist band of his slacks up as her right hand slid down inside the open front and across the front of his briefs. Her hand continued underneath and felt the fullness of his young balls and knew she would have plenty of what she craved.

Penny stepped away one half step and now bent at the knees as she lowered his slacks to the ground. Rob was standing still. She eased her fingers into the elastic waist of this briefs. She pulled the front outward and enjoyed the view of his large rock-hard cock as the defined head was exposed to her. She could feel him moan softly and his hips flexed as she lowered his briefs to his ankles.

She stood again and admired the hard young specimen in front of her.

She now cupped him in both hands and began to slowly massage him. She knew from experience that he would not stand for too much additional stimulation. With her left hand maintaining gentle contact to his large cock, she placed her right hand on his hip and began to slide around behind him. Her right hand explored his firm butt and her eyes enjoyed the view.

Standing at his side her right hand slid down his firm ass and her fingers traced inside his thigh. Her fingers expanded and he reflexively spread his legs for her slightly, her hand could now enjoy the weight and feel of his balls.

Penny reached to the tray and retrieved the coffee cup with her left hand and as her right hand slid between his legs, under his balls and now grasped his cock from underneath she knew most young men had never experienced this sensation. She knew he could not stand much more and gently placed the cup under the head of his cock as her hand clutched and stroked the underside of his cock, she could feel his hips spasm against her and she tried to steady him.

With practiced precision she traced her fingernail forward against the sensitive skin under the head of his cock and he lost his battle with restraint. He bucked at the waist and she stoked him. As his body pulsed his hands fell to the desk to steady himself as his balls emptied. Penny deftly caught most of his warm cum in the cup.

She placed the cup on the tray and gently helped Rob to a sitting position in the chair as he tried to recover. She gently rubbed the back of his neck with her right hand.

As his breathing steadied, she leaned toward the desk, picked up the small coffee pot and filled the cup with the hot black liquid. Rob looked at her wide-eyed now and she smiled, said nothing and stirred the drink with the spoon. The milky fluid mixing quickly with the black brewed coffee.

She looked him in the eyes, smiled and raised the cup to her lips and sipped contentedly.

She placed the cup back on the tray and now turned toward him. Her open blouse only inches from his face.

She stood squarely and placed her right hand again gently behind his head. She looked down and with her left hand pulled the left side of her blouse to the side and cupped her breast with her upturned hand.

She slowly raised the huge full breast up the remaining inches to his lips and placed the nipple just out of reach.

"Open your mouth," she said softly.

His lips opened readily and he gently took her into his mouth. As he sucked more vigorously she felt the electric sensation between the triangle of her nipples and pussy and she clutched him as the orgasm swept over her.

"Dearest Edgar, I hope you enjoy the attached video. I met a very nice young man who helped me with my coffee."

In the next chapter, Paula and Joni experience their first day with "The Club."


12