Pauline's Pumpkins - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knocked hard, unconcerned with being disruptively loud. No response.

He knocked even harder, already annoyed, and the door actually opened outwards bouncing back from his hard knocking. It was weird to see the door open outwards, for one, but far stranger to see it wasn't locked, even closed. She forgot to lock it or someone else did or what? Didn't matter, he wanted to get this over with - he'd been working the graveyard shift, handling equipment all night, and he should have been home by now. But good old Gittergut made him come in for a quick job, and he wasn't happy. At least he let him do some talking instead of unloading like everyone else, he could take a second to step back away from everything.

However, he wanted to get this job done sooner than later. "Hello miss! This is Danny, with AgriCarrier. Could I speak to you for a moment?"

Again no response. Danny looked around the corner of the house at Jeremy and shrugged.

Jeremy motioned towards the house. "Her car's here! Rory isn't getting pissed at me for coming in unannounced again!"

Danny rolled his eyes and looked inside the cracked door.

"Please mam, could you come out? Hello?"

As he looked inside, his eyes hadn't seen a sign of life - only banal house items and a pretty impressive rifle hanging between short hallways. His ears, however, heard moaning of some sort inside. While his first reaction was to think somebody was having sex, he realized that somebody might have been dying inside.

Imagine, pissing Jeremy off not checking inside and letting some lady bleed out or something. He didn't want to walk in on the owner of this farm fucking so he decided to walk in quietly. Certainly not a good idea, but not a bad one for the half dead hard working man. He moved towards the noise around the corner to his right, and saw a few open rooms, including one for laundry. He glanced inside for a second, thinking "oh, laundry", but took a double take seeing some of the underwear hanging on racks.

He didn't believe his eyes at first, but this person had some ridiculous looking clothes. He didn't know what else to specify them as, seeing as they looked like bras but were far too big to fit on somebody's chest. Took a step inside and turned one massive "bra cup" around, to see what it actually was. To his confusion, it definitely looked like a bra cup, not one anybody could wear but still accurate to some conceivable biology. It didn't even look like a normal bra but larger, it looked like the straps could fit somebody much smaller than the pair of tits that would need to fit inside made sense. Almost disappointed, Danny decided he was just too tired to understand the clothing, ignoring how strange his current decisions up to this point had already been.

He saw the bathroom across the hall without a light on and turned into what seemed like the source of the moaning.

"Oh my god..."

Danny said this breathless, now much more awake than he was moments before. What was initially a baffling sight of flesh became a logical yet impossible figure. Ignoring everything else, he saw a small freckled woman with gigantic breasts. Absolutely gigantic breasts, they looked like the size of partially filled garbage bags, absolutely massive. One breast was folded over itself in the face of whoever was on the bed, obscuring her face, and occasionally milk would shoot up from where her head was. She was definitely the source of the moaning, and the distinction between whether she was dying or coming was clear.

What caught his attention was the other breast - it hung between her legs and sagged below her knees, just covering her inner thighs. She would clench her body and unrhythmically crush her left milk sack like a squeeze doll. Instead of her nipple popping out, she would blast milk.

The streams were right towards the door where he stood, invitingly teasing the endless supply inside. A stray shot almost touched his pants, making him flex his rising wood. Danny was now fully aware of his surroundings again, with a full understanding of what choice he wanted to make. His job from last night to this morning had been hell until now... but now the only thing he regretted was being so tired he might not enjoy this.

...

Pauline had been suckling herself hard when she began to hear some sort of noise outside. It sounded like machinery and gruff men shouting. She was almost tempted to look out and see what the commotion was about, but she realized it had to be Rory's people, who could wait...

She sucked her fat nipple far from her folded over breast. Milk streamed down the sides of her mouth - it tasted so good, so refreshing for her morning start. Her brain had been bombarded with pleasure and thoughts of Conor, and now she was imagining tonight. Stupid jokes formed in her head about refilling glasses and taking their business back to her house, all while she was pulling on her brown, elastic nipple.

This would feel better with Conor.

A sudden reflexive yelp escaped her mouth. Her hanging breast felt hot and tense, and she felt distinct teeth ripping into her bumpy areola. Her response was to tense up, clenching her legs defensively. Her knees dug into the side of her breasts and forced her nipple into the mouth of whoever was at her bedside, bringing an initial burst of flavor rich milk out of her breast. She felt anxious at first, not sure what was happening, but if a mouth had ever been on her breast, it had let up.

She realized she must have imagined it, and thought it funny how real her fantasy had begun to feel. This heated her close to her pleasure threshold again, with her hand working desperately to relieve her tension, but whatever thought had triggered her boobsplosion a moment ago had faded.

This really would feel better with Conor!

As she began to fatigue her wrist trying to force an orgasm, she felt two large hands plow their fingers into the sides of her breasts. She again reacted with a less then useful clench of her legs, but this time her ballooned out areola did not push away the assailing force. It was in this moment of masturbating and self sucking that she realized that there were definitely two hands that had her tit hostage.

She suddenly moved her left breast away from her face and tried to look down over her chest. She saw the top of an almost full head of hair disappear into her breast and she screamed. She felt him latch onto her nipple and almost immediately reached her limit. She couldn't focus on the danger of her situation with the amount of relief she felt letting one of her cannons loose in such a hungry mouth.

As Pauline squirmed and writhed, the unknown man was sucking her fat tit as deep into his mouth as he could. She reached out to grab at his head and kicked weakly as her squeaky moans of pleasure emerged.

The high of orgasming and continuel pleasure was not as long lived as her previous session that morning. After a flash of overwhelming pleasure-seeking instinct, everything about the situation began to wrap her now stressed brain. As she began to slow down and sink into her bed, the sucking and grabbing of his hands only picked up in power.

Pauline took her hand out of her crotch and propped herself up on her palms to look over her expansive flesh. She could see a man kneading her fat, doughy udder and the implosive curve of her breast wrapped around his head. After her release, she felt less pleasure and felt more sensitive.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" She screamed at the head in her breast.

Tried to reach his hands and pull them off, aggressively insisting he stop what he was doing. He kept grabbing her breasts though, and as she pulled his hands away they came back to pull her breast to dig his head even deeper into her chest. Eventually she could feel the neckline of his shirt with her bodacious curves: he almost looked like he had opened her nipple and stuck his head inside her very breast, how deep her was inside of her.

Unfortunately, he was very clearly still burying his canines into her larger Montgomery glands while his incisors massaged milk out of her reluctant stub. After fruitless and tiring efforts to grab at him and force him away with her hands, she repositioned herself to get her legs under her breasts. With one foot pushing against his collar bone, the other stomped down on his chest. This had some hits and misses as Pauline screamed rape, but one kick made a crick sound on contact.

She felt the meat in her breast decompress, the fat and skin roll back - he was taking his head out. Unfortunately, he was pulling his head as far away from her as possible while holding his beartrap grip on her flesh. She gave an angry but submissive moan as he stretched her breast out. It stretched over two feet away from where it was anchored on her poor chest before her nipple gave too much resistance for him to pull further. At the tip of her breast, she felt hot electricity coursing through her milk, arousing and pinching her as it left her nipple.

While he held her boob by his teeth, Danny undid his pants. He was into whatever was going on, and with a moment to relax he prepared to pop his boner. He hadn't done anything in memory nearly as erotic as this, and he could barely contain his excitement. Towards the climax of his enjoyment, he had let go of her breast.

Danny had let go, letting her titty spring back with an inaudible snap. She felt his teeth scrape past her nipple on release and whimpered into her breast, pulling it back into her arms protectively. She looked down at her nipple - it was red and felt hot, still leaking juicy milk droplets onto itself.

She had begun to look back up to see who the hell this man was when she felt her legs get pulled out from under her. She flailed to turn to a less vulnerable position, but the man held her legs firmly and sunk his face into her cleavage. He motorboated her fat globes, straining his neck to quickly and forcefully shove her leaky teats around.

As she tried to pull herself upright, the man sunk even more of his body into hers. Pauline gasped feeling his penis ram into her. It was so fluid yet embracive, as she was still wet from pleasuring herself earlier. It was her slick vagina that made it so easy to jackhammer away at her, chipping away at her resolve with each thrust.

He was huge inside her tiny frame, but that only made her fall deeper into a spell of ecstasy. His pumping turned her drippy tits into floppy faucets, dripping and leaking onto her bed and into her valley of cleavage. The man had begun licking and sucking on the inner sides of her boobs, drinking from the constant drizzles of milk flowing to her rib cage.

It was a valiant effort trying to pull away, but Danny seemed to pull her closer each time, only digging even deeper into her genitals. Eventually, constantly being slammed back onto his cock was exhausting her energy and had to take his attack head on. He was only picking up the pace while Pauline's mind slowed down, residing to only feel enjoyment from her assailant.

This isn't what I wanted, but it's fun.

She began to feel him bucking at a slower rate, assuming he must have already orgasmed or something. Immediately afterwards, Danny pulled away, slopping his dong out with a pop and taking his face away from her breasts. Regaining control of her legs, Pauline sat up to see what his next move was, but realized only too late to react.

"Oh Fuuuuk!" Danny's deep but passionate cry of joy rang throughout the room.

Without any other warning, Danny reached his peak and exploded over Pauline. Rope after rope, she was covered in the stranger's semen, starting with her legs and unavoidably her breasts. While he wasn't hosing her down, he could cover the majority of her cleavage line, ending with a final blast to her face. Thankfully she could react to close her eyes but she was covered nose to forehead.

Danny leaned to catch himself on the bed, coming down from his massive high. He was still extremely tired and now his adrenaline was fading. He almost fell into Pauline's dirty pillows but decided they were a little messy to fall into. Noticing his handy work, he took a moment to examine her fat freckley udders. They looked like two juicy pastries covered in cream all over, like cinnamon buns dunked in icing.

The cinnamon buns then began shaking and being pulled towards the nightstand next to the bed. He then looked up to see the breast's owners raise both her arm overhead and crash a radio clock downwards.

"Fuck You!"

Fun's over.

He recoiled to the ground stammering and slipping to stand back up. She swung off her bed with some unbalanced momentum from her breasts laying on the bed and hopping forward to kick between his legs as hard as she could. She definitely felt something important deform and the intruder's expression confirmed her intuition; Danny was screaming silently on the ground, holding his exposed genitals tight to his body and scrambling to get to his feet. After he stood up, he tripped running towards the door and nearly cracked his skull slamming into the doorframe.

She was about to keep attacking when she saw him fall to the ground unconscious. It was weird seeing him just run into the door frame and then immediately collapse, but he seemed tired. Thankfully.

Outside Pauline heard some sort of indeterminable sound - actually being the sound of men outside. She was now aware that there must have been more people here with whoever this freak was, and before grabbing a blanket to wrap her rack in she looked out towards her barn. The men outside had similar clothes to this man, specifically the steel toed working boots. None of them seemed to notice her, and looking down at her chest, she was again thankful for what few aspects of the situation were going her way.

The bathroom door swung open as she bounded through, flipping the lights on as she dumped her breasts onto the counter. She was split, both breasts on either side of the sink faucet and looking at herself in the mirror. There were strings of spunk between her breasts and an elegant mess across the top of her face. She flipped the sink on and used a towel to gently scrub the come off, rubbing between her spread breasts. After she'd cleaned herself to satisfaction, she ran back to her room jumping over the man in her door frame and looked outside.

Through the window she could see many workers like the man she had fought off. They wore varying neutral and blue colored clothing but all donned the same type of Timberland boots. Pauline wrapped herself in a blanket and sat at her window to watch closer. Almost immediately one of the handymen saw her and waved to her. She waved back, and saw him wave over to somebody in a suit. Must be their boss, and he would get an earful from her.

There was a raggedy howl. After a confused surveillance of the working men for the cause the became obvious. She ran to the kitchen to check her backyard, dropping the blanket and grabbing a pair of shorts. There were two dog creatures outside, heads high and watching from the edge of the forest. Seeing them, she immediately grabbed her gun and ran outside without hesitation. She jiggled inelegantly, smacking her sensitive tits against her knees. She was planning to scare the wolves off ASAP, in and out in seconds before talking to the men.

"Hey! Get! Get out!" She screamed, firing a warning shot above the dogs. Their heads jolted towards Pauline, but their reaction to run was slow. They didn't seem to initially begin to leave, but after she fired a shot closer to them, they galloped back into the woods as fast as they had previously done.

She took a look around her crops - they hit some more pumpkins and she even saw some of her wheat had fallen to the ground but honestly nothing terrible, and they hadn't been actively destroying crops when she ran outside. As she turned to run back inside, one small well dressed man called out to her.

"Are you Mrs.- oh god," He called out in a wheezy inhale.

The small man must have begun running towards Pauline as soon as he had seen her inside and was already struggling to stay standing. In addition to being short and well dressed, he was a balding middle-aged man who seemed overweight. He wasn't absolutely hideous, but he definitely could have been taking better care of his body.

These thoughts distracted Pauline until she realized where he was looking. As the man leaned over, winded from the short jog, he stared at Pauline's massive dripping breasts. She immediately turned red, embarrassed from being bare chested out in front of multiple people, even if most of them were far away. Her milk was still running from earlier and the well suited man followed her giant milk droplets fall and splat on the grass.

"P-Pauline? Hey, you're here from Rory? Huh?" Pauline stumbled on her words, busy furiously trying to wrangle one of her breasts into her arms. She was planning on grappling one tit and then grabbing the other one when she had her nipple covered.

"Yes, Mrs. Giovanne happened to send us out to your farming business."

Pauline had forgotten what Rory's husband's last name was. During her fast realization the small man rolled his shoulders back and stood taller, regaining his composure... mostly. His eyes bounced like her boobs did when she ran outside, trying to maintain eye contact. "We are here to temporarily borrow your containment space in order to house some equipment. Also, I was told to personally apologize for not making our presence known before. All the paperwork was immediately filled out and that is typical of not needing to meet with the owner of the property before unloading, but clearly that was incorrect." He seemed smug, overly astute and didn't hide his annoyance with the apparent change of protocol.

"Yep, you definitely seem like you work for Mrs. Giovanne. Do I, need to, uh stick around here or somethin...?"

"As I have said, and you have observed, you are unnecessary for any of our work. It might actually be better if you left..." His intonation and quick glances at her chest made her burn up inside, still struggling to grab her big slippery watermelon.

"Alright I'm glad to hear, I'm planning on heading out into town anyways. Have a great day!" She didn't feel like sticking around.

"Yes, you as well." He turned to head back to the trucks, then stated without looking back "I advise wearing a shirt in town."

Pauline blushed as she shook and jiggled back into her house, leaving a clear trail of milk. She glanced back a few times, and saw many of the men watching her walk back, enjoying the show. The suited man said something and the heavy lifters laughed. As much as being shirtless and a biological anomaly at the same time in front of multiple grown men was just a recurring part of life, he was a dick.

Just as she got back inside, she saw the attacker run into the hall. He turned to her, clearly dazed and for whatever reason holding his pants and boots in hand. His eyes then grew wide looking down at the gun in her hands and he ran out the door in a matter of seconds, slamming the door shut in his sprint. In all honesty the dogs and her embarrassment made her forget about the stranger.

Pauline strolled over to the door, grabbing a paper towel to dab some of her milk off her nipples and looked outside. He had run straight into her red pickup truck and fallen to the ground again. She watched as some men jogged over to pick him up, checking if he was still awake by smacking him around. They eventually dragged him to the truck.

She stuck her head out and looked over to see the suited man glaring at the sleepy man, tapping his foot angrily and looking between her truck and the half naked worker. He saw her observing the whole scenario and put on an embarrassed smile.

"We'll cover it!" he yelled to her porch.