Pauline's Pumpkins - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You clearly wanted to go out with me..."

"OH?" Conor raised his voice. "So you DID know! And you didn't say anything!"

"You didn't either! Nobody told you why Mickey pulled my shirt up? Why I had black face paint across my fat tits?"

"I know this," Conor reached into her shirt and ripped her breast near him out. "I'm still hungry."

"You better not!"

He pulled her breast out and pulled it onto her leg, pointing her nipple up at his face. He looked between a very bothered Pauline and a swollen breast begging to feed him, amping up in creamy streams through a sleek porous nub. Her nipple was well above average size as he knew from grabbing her earlier, dead center on a continent of pink bumps jiggling in a sea of freckled flesh. Pauline herself felt hot at the bottom of her breast, like a cooled cattle prod was poking into her.

He lunged at her breast and retracted multiple times before feasting. Each time her breast let out spurts of milk. He looked at Pauline whose face resembled a caged animal.

"What?" Pauline chided him.

"I just haven't even seen your breast up close. If I wasn't mad at you I'd be more inclined to enjoy the view. Also, you're resistance seems more playful than before."

"I'm a little tipsy is all, as are you which is why I'm tolerant of your decisions if you accept that they're wrong."

He looked at her with a devious smile, and after just holding her chest for a few seconds a rising dread rose in her stomach.

"Are you gonna drink your fill or not? Get it over with!"

"You like this."

"Huh?" Her tone was less confused and more deflective.

Conor undid his seat buckle and moved closer to Pauline, sliding the hot boob prod across her under breast. She felt

Conor began talking as he reached around her breast. "I don't know if you like your limits pushed, or you really have been crushing on me, but you're being very tolerant."

"Neither!" Pauline interrupted. "You asked me out on business- op!"

Conor stretched over and pulled Pauline's body onto his lap. In that moment she realized she had forgotten to buckle herself in. At the same time, she realized the prod in her chest was his throbbing cock, and now it was right between her fat ass cheeks. The tip reached further and faintly pushed against the crotch of her pants. He wrestled with her strong arms, getting both behind her back with difficulty in the shakier country road they had ridden over for a moment.

"You've been working out."

"If this is some extreme BDSM you're trying to test if I'm into, I'm not!"

"Your leaky teats don't agree." Both breasts had fallen out at this point and Conor was leering over her shoulder watching her jiggle. They were dripping to the bounce of the car to both of her sides.

"Ok fine! Calm down fine. You want the truth? I'm excited. But we're both at least a little intoxicated. We should at least talk this out sometime. But we can calm down for now."

"If we're both drunk why can't you tell me how you feel?"

"I'm feeling compromised! I feel like even if you do want to get with your high school crush after years of low communication you should at least give her a rose or something before you try grabbing her tits!"

At that moment the car bounced hard, pressing their sex together. Conor let out a gentle "mmm" while Pauline sighed. They looked at eachother, Conor loosening his grip on her hands, but Pauline had stopped trying to pull them free.

"I just," Pauline slid around slowly to face him, "wanted to take things slow."

Conor opened his mouth to say something, then reached his hands up and around her cheekbones. He gave a gentle pull towards his face and she fell into a kiss. They didn't use their tongues and held their lips together with gentle control. The car bumped again and Pauline's dress pants began riding up, outlining a camel toe. Conor's bulge jammed into her again and she popped out of the gentle kiss with a sensual moan.

"I liked that." Pauline mumbled softly. She had her eyes closed and reached up to steady herself on Conor's shoulders.

"I liked that too." Conor began unbuttoning both of their pants.

Pauline opened her eyes and looked between her gushing breasts. They were resting around Conor's thighs, nipples flattened into her own flesh drooping into the seats. Between the milky seats Conor's cock flew up. It was massive and as he pulled her pants over her knees it caught on them, springing back up when they fell to the car floor. Her panties had been pulled to a slant with her pants and even with them still on both backseat passengers could the target Conor was locked onto.

"This is bit a much though," Pauline pulled her panties up slightly.

Conor grabbed the bottom of her panties with two fingers and pulled it to the side. He then pulled her back down, forcing her onto his penis. Both of them gasped, and they looked at eachother. Conor had a huge smile on his face and Pauline looked afraid. Alongside her fear was unconcealable excitement however, and Conor began pulling back into the couch, sliding out enough to stay inside her wet vagina.

"Conor please. Conor!"

Conor's aim was to please as he thrust back into her. Pauline felt her chest burn with self relief as he began thrusting in and out over and over again. She had been saying his name over and over again, quieter and quieter each time.

The car bounced with some air, and Conor pulled her in close to avoid her falling on his cock the wrong way. In his embrace he pulled her in for an unrestrained kiss. As he thrust in and out his tongue mirrored the opposite, dancing around Pauline's mouth. She melted into his face returning the dance.

The sex turned into bucking as their heat picked up again. They had begun grunting into each other's faces with force, feeling themselves heat up. Conor felt especially heated, sitting between two burning bean bags that got his legs hot and wet with milk. Pauline was enjoying how leaning into Conor held her chest up, in fact these thoughts distracted her drunken mind from the fact that-

I'm fucking Conor

Both of their eyes shot open as she pulled away from Conor. Had done so at first to get away from him but sat up taking his pumping and observing him. Conor looked up to see her sweet freckled face look down at him, then looked at her fat tits. They were now bouncing right around his dick, and he saw Pauline weaken whenever her blubbery fat got caught under her butt. She'd come down and crush a fatty curve of her chest and her nipple leaning against his body would shoot a straight spray up to his face. He looked down to stare directly into her nipple's tip, watching it splatter milk across his chest.

He turned to lay horizontal on the seats and pulled Pauline slightly over his chest. He had one hand grabbing her thick sexy ass to experience more of her body and keep her steady as he assaulted her genitals. With his other hand he sunk it into her breast, not grabbing her side boob but grabbing her solid, beefy boob machinery. He pushed her nipple up to her face and sucked as much of her breast into his face as he could. Her nipple was far into his throat and his teeth still felt areola as he chewed on her with vigor and raw energy.

This is what I wanted

Conor had put more of his focus on her chest and Pauline began taking over their fucking, jumping with her knees to stimulate him. He had stopped chewing and was biting into her chest, but by this point Pauline knew what was coming. She reached down and pulled on her breast, getting Conor's attention.

"Take it out. My boob, take it out..." she panted.

He obliged but held her chest close.

"Why? This seems like the tastiest part?" he was pulling her nipple back into his mouth.

"Take it out!"

"Ok!" Conor actually obliged.

He had returned to bucking back, slightly out of sync and losing speed with Pauline's pace. He looked like he was going to sneeze as he squirmed back into the seat with his gaping mouth. She looked at his toned face and milk dotted mustache with content, then closed her eyes and began picking up pace.

You're who I wanted

"I want you too."

Pauline hadn't realized she'd said her thought out loud, but Conor's reply was clear. She felt something emotional right before she felt the narrative climax of their car ride.

Pauline felt her partner convulse powerfully inside of her. The sudden jerking pushed her over the edge almost in parallel, and they released a duet of moans. Conor was still banging and rubbing around Pauline's poor vulva during his orgasm while she fell to rest on her super sized milk machines as they framed Conor's face.

During her powerful finish, those very milk machines went numb towards the tips but were far from cooled down. Milk erupted from her swollen nipples like a small shower head, literally outputting high pressure blasts of nutrients against the car door. During most of her orgasms, milk was something her breasts did not hold well, but this was different than most of her orgasms. This was different than almost every orgasm she's ever had in her life, and she was experiencing it intoxicated in a surprising and bumpy car mashing Conor's head between her breasts.

Conor had thrown his balls and the kitchen sink into her tight little pussy and let himself lay flat on the seat. He leaned into his left milk bed and watched the car door receive multiple coats of milk. It was a concerning amount of milk and his concern had not weakened as he looked into Pauline's painful face. Her tongue stuck out of her wide smile and she seemed to be panting hard murmuring in sweet pleasure but her tight eyes dropped tears down her bright red freckled cheeks. He elected to let whatever her body and boobs were doing calm down before saying anything.

At some point she seemed to lose energy and fell face first into her marshmallow tit, being engulfed fully. He still heard her hard breathing through her breast. He stuck his face fully into the same breast.

"Howdy" he said into her boob.

She stopped breathing so hard for a second and laughed a little. Then she replied with "How's my boob? Oh god..."

"Comforting, and delicious."

"Yeah... huff..." Pauline pulled herself out of her flesh and Conor turned to look at her. She pointed her finger at the car door.

"You see that?" She got out between breaths. "That would have been you. I haven't had this much fun in a while, and... hoh boy... I knew I was gonna burst. You wouldn't have liked that. Might've choked. I didn't know it'd be so rough though... I literally can't feel my nipples."

Conor pulled her nipple down to his face and bit her hard. He shook her breast around in his mouth, soliciting a strong stream of milk still to come. She watched Conor dig in and chuckled.

"I only feel my boob moving."

"You're still giving milk. Not a lot though." Her streaming had begun to slow, and rougher biting barely increased the flow. "Kinda sad, I wanted you to feel that."

"Everything else is still pretty sensitive." Pauline pulled herself off his half chub. It tickled her with electricity as his soft salami slid out. She then looked around the back seats. "But yeah, I made a pretty big mess."

"We're here." Conor had looked around as well. Pauline's house lights were visible half a block up the road on the right.

The car stopped in front of their house, and the back of the car was a blur of motion. There were reaching hands and Pauline's breasts being forced into clothes. The driver sat confused, and had opened his door to check the back when his back right door opened. He looked over to see his passengers; at this time it was about 8:30 on a summer's day, and while they were dark shapes and Pauline was already a confusing shape, their clothes looked wrinkled and darker, almost like they'd gotten wet. Pauline's fat tits had some cleavage through some open buttons and her house lights shined off them like polished metal.

"Thanks! Five star ride, take care!" Conor waved to the driver with Pauline giving a weaker wave.

He decided not to think about them being sweaty in the back of his car and would carelessly wash the seats off for sweat stains. He just hoped they hadn't left something wet for him, like come stains. He drove away with his friend, who asked if he could smell milk at all.

Pauline watched the car drive out of view. Immediately afterwards, she let out a massive sigh of relief.

Conor gave her a grim smile. "That got my adrenaline pumping. You didn't do much to help me dress you!"

"You fucked all the energy I had out of me."

Pauline pulled her chest up to her face and undid her buttons. She let go and dropped her breasts, letting them hang to her hips. While Conor stared at her drooling udders, Pauline had an epiphany.

"Did you... you uh..." She had just felt a wave of her own beer wash over. She blinked a couple eyes and stood her arms out away from her breasts to keep herself balanced.

"You ok?" Conor was also feeling the effects of his alcohol.

"Yeah... how are you getting home?"

"I... oh yeah." He looked around and then shrugged at Pauline. "I was uh..."

"I'm joking," Pauline had been serious but instantly read the room. "Let's get inside."

They both walked up to the porch without a word. Conor reached the top first and immediately turned around to respond to a strange noise. As Pauline took each step, he watched her jiggle with amusement. She reached upwards and gave him a light punch in the shoulder and unlocked her door.

"You gonna be fine tonight? With clothes and stuff?" Pauline stripped naked and disappeared into her laundry room.

He meandered slowly behind, taking note of what looked like a small crater in the wall he'd passed walking in. She came out holding a towel, some red men's underwear and what Conor guessed were milk pads. "Yeah, I just need to wash the milk out of my stuff. You mind if I sleep naked tonight?"

"It's fine, but you have to sleep in my room." She gave him a wink and walked with exaggerated booty shakes. Her fat ass kept his eyes captivated until she walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

"You gonna show me around this place?" Her home was simple and small compared to her large farm. She never fit into normal proportions.

"Take a look around, I'm gonna shower, then you are because you're not allowed in bed disgusting like that."

"Fair." He pulled his shirt out and looked himself over. Pauline was massive, without comparison from his life experiences, but how did even she have so much milk? Everything all over the car, everything covering their clothes, the glass she reluctantly filled for him - every ounce used to fit in her oversized bras. He took a lot of time looking around her clothes, thinking about what she'd looked like wearing all of this. After seeing that she'd begun washing everything besides her hanging bra, he stopped her loaded milky laundry and threw the clothes on his back inside.

Pauline came out of the bathroom half an hour later clean as a whistle. She had her milk pads on and between her beefy milk bongos was her red underwear. Conor had been waiting outside the bathroom naked and semi erect.

"Your turn. Any if you're still horny, jerk off in the show."

"Why?" he sounded disappointed.

"Because we hit a lot of milestones today for not talking in person since forever. And I just wanna cuddle now."

His disappointment melted into a smile and he walked past her into the shower. As she continued towards her bedroom, she was spun around by her shoulder and kissed without warning. Another surprise, but one she embraced instantly with a deep kiss.

"I really do like you." Conor spoke into her mouth. "Boobs are cool, but I work with cows all the time. You're one of the few perfect women I've ever met."

She stood still, then gave him a devious smile. She grabbed him by the head of his dick and pulled him close. She released his lips and bent over, swinging her tits to brush against his balls.

"I really like you too. Maybe I'm down for one last fuck..."

His penis sprung up in her hands.

"Really?"

"Nope!"

She backed up slightly, still holding his cock and kicked him in the balls. He gasped and fell down to his knees.

"I was gonna smack your balls for raping me earlier, but that's what you get for calling me a cow!" She laughed and closed him into the bathroom.

"I didn't-... oh..." He used the counter to help himself stand back up.

Not the most pleasant feeling in the world, but he'd surely realize today made up for it after his balls stopped blaring signals of pain across his entire nervous system. But he had to look forward in time - the sooner he showered the sooner he'd get to snuggle with her, and the sooner they snuggled the sooner he could try her tits out as pillows.