Pauline's Pumpkins - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found a booth further away from the bar itself, facing out into the mostly empty streets. They filled into both sides, Pauline stuffing her chest under the table. She ignored his knees bumping her boobs but after finding a resting place straight across from each other she could only feel the cylinder supporting the center bench table. They ordered some waters and looked through the menus, taking Pauline some extra time to find what she was hungry for. She didn't recognize many of the meals and decided Conor had a better idea of what was good here.

"I'll take whatever you're getting."

"Sure thing. You down to start on some beer?"

"It's been too long, of course I am!"

"Yeah, it has been too long."

They ordered some spicy chicken wings and beer with complimentary glasses of water. Their food came out almost instantly and they dug in for a good ten minutes before Pauline broke the banter with a serious question.

"So what's up with Rory? She's not screwing you out of money is she?"

"Well," Conor paused, finishing off the meat on his chicken bone, "It's not like she seems to be purposefully attacking me or anything, she's been quite nice actually, I called her a couple times to clarify some policies. But recently her company hasn't been very understanding of my circumstances. To my knowledge AgriCarrier hasn't been quick to help anybody dealing with those fucking dogs."

"What?"

"Yeah, it's mainly the dogs. They've been around on and off for almost a month now and they've been disrupting people's livelihood exponentially more in the past week. I heard you had just recently run into them."

"Yeah, straight up didn't know they were like a huge problem, but it's fucking weird for sure. I thought they might have been going away as of recent. Plus I live like, right on the forest's edge, I feel like I would have started running into them more frequently than other farmers since they always come from the forest..."

"I'm surprised too, but maybe it's because of your farm itself."

"What? I grow pumpkins, wheat, beans, mainly pumpkins I guess. Is it the pumpkins?"

"It's the lack of animals."

Conor stared at Pauline for a moment, anticipating a response. She looked away from him feeling dumb for not knowing what to say. He waited patiently for her to eventually respond.

"I guess... I don't know how that has to do with it, they... they mess with normal crops too, right?"

"Probably, but I haven't experienced that. They, to my knowledge, primarily target the animals. Chickens, pigs, I wake up to dead ones often. They struggle to kill the cows but they harass their teats and definitely try to kill them. Even the animals they don't kill they usually scratch up or let loose breaking into the coops and pens. You haven't heard any of this? Rory straight up let out an announcement addressing the situation."

Pauline remembered vaguely getting some off-hand message from Rory a while back, nothing worth remembering though and definitely not something as memorable as livestock murdering mutts.

"It didn't affect me much, maybe she just sent that out to the people who were affected? I don't know, that is weird though. And Rory hasn't been sympathetic towards you even after losing livestock?"

"No... it's been a cycle of 'you're losing valuable assets', so they give less support and are pulling investments out of my farm before I can start making good on my cash in harvest, and then more dogs attacking, more fear... it's something strange and counterproductive that simply does not make sense. I don't know, I kind of wanted to talk to you about talking to Rory, but I doubt that'll do much good."

"I'll try talking to her but there's not much I can do. I'll call her when I get home and keep an ear out for you if Rory has any insider knowledge."

"Thanks Pauline."

She smiled at him. Her heart hurt for one of her best friends ever; he'd been nothing but wonderful throughout her life and it was tough to see him struggle when she was doing relatively fine. It also scared her to hear that the dogs were only getting worse as of late, but this was a time to enjoy company and avoid worrying.

Time passed in Busick's. Conor and Pauline had gotten several drinks and burnt their tongues multiple times. They had been laughing and laughing when Pauline took a moment to analyze the situation.

"I'm so glad this went so well. I had a nightmare about prom last night, and I thought it was a bad omen about how tonight would go but it turns out we haven't changed too terribly much since school."

"When you stayed home?"

"No... uh... it was like the month before... the boob thing."

"Oh yeah! Mickey ripped your shirt off!" Conor laughed.

"Yeah, I don't know, I feel like we have some terribly awkward moments."

"Yeah, whatever you were doing out by the buses, or all the times I tried to ask you out... yeah, bad luck attacked."

"Oh," Pauline stopped stuffing her face. "You tried asking me out too? It must have been awkward since I don't remember you ever asking me." She gave a hardy laugh, but it held contempt for the new information.

Conor seemed to not recognize her hidden tone. "Yeah, a couple times. But I understood you weren't interested. You know something funny? I really thought you were into me for a while, and I uh-I just, yeah,"

Conor hadn't looked up for a moment, but when he didn Pauline had both arms to her sides. She looked very serious and was focused on him. He froze in his words, struggling to complete his thoughts.

"Yeah what?" Pauline asked in a monotone voice.

"I... you can't tell Denise this or she'd freak out, ok?"

"Ok," Pauline agreed, the repeated "yeah what?"

"One of the reasons I went into agriculture, I like took the classes I did, I made the connections I did, I came by and helped at your place, was because I thought it would have been cool if we had dated, and ended up together, and I just thought like," Conor didn't usually use 'like' a lot in his conversations - it was usually when he was discomforted, which with how easygoing he usually was had to be a rare sight.

"So you did like me." Pauline took a forced but casual sip of her drink.

"Yeah, and that's... uh, one of the connections I made was with Denise so I guess in the 'pursuit of love', or whatever, I found what I wanted. I, please don't take that as I just wanted to hang out with you to date you-"

"No no no no!" Pauline snapped out of her trance of focus and relaxed her shoulders into the booth. "I was just surprised to hear that. I liked you too and I tried asking you out a couple times too. I called the bus incident the 'prom thing' because I was going to ask you out to prom."

"Huh, didn't realize that. I guess we didn't talk much after that day, you seemed to keep to yourself a lot more after people took pictures of your bare chest."

"Yeah, I guess it would have been good to clarify that."

They both sat completely for a good five seconds looking at each other before they both began eating another wing each.

"These are really good wings." Pauline commented.

"Yeah yeah, like uh, we could get something else if you wanted this is all my treat."

"Oh like a date? Are you trying to impress me by acting like you can afford my appetite?" They both laughed a little.

"For real though Conor," Pauline clarified, "I plan on paying for the bill since you've been stuck in such financial B S, I got you covered. Speaking of which, when were you feeling like heading out? I don't know how long this place is open."

Pauline had recently become very aware of how hot she was at the moment. They hadn't been bothering her until recently, but she could feel the warm milk inside her mammary glands under her multiple dressy layers and knew she'd start leaking if they didn't head out in the next half hour or so. Probably.

"I'll call our ride and you can pay my bill for him if you feel obliged. I can take on whatever you plan on racking up on in wings." He gave Pauline a cheeky grin.

"I would take you up on that offer, but I think I should be heading home. I feel like I'm burning up honestly. Wooo!"

She undid many of her top buttons and flapped the cleavage of her undershirt, airing out her boobs. The air was relieving but she felt like it wasn't enough to cool her sweaty tits under the table. She struggled to unbutton more of her suit, but leaned into her chest too much and pressed into Conor's knees.

"Hey! You ok?"

"Yeah," Pauline struggled, "I just wanted to unbutton my suit. I did come overdressed, huh?"

She struggled a little longer, touching Conor's knees in slightly pleasing yet very discomforting rubs. He leaned into her field of view for a moment and caught her attention.

"It might be easier out from under the table."

Pauline blushed, or at least she felt herself blush, she felt like she was already very red in the face before. After fidgeting with buttons at finger length for a moment she pushed her plate to the inner booth and slid out the open side. With a momentum building swish of her hips, Conor watched her fat tits slosh onto the table. He recoiled with a low yelp of surprise but was soon captivated by her sight.

"I understand I'm quite a sight, so it's ok if you want to stare a little." Pauline spoke over her mounds.

Now partially covering his mostly eaten plate of wings we Pauline's milk cans. He had a better view of them right in his face: her suit was very form fitting, say for some extra tension towards the front around her plump bulging flesh by her nipples. The nipples themselves were poking out slightly, even under what seemed like a sturdy wire bra. The top buttons were undone and there were few buttons towards the bottom, but after closer inspection the furthest buttons from Pauline seemed to beat her arm's length, if not they must almost outstretch her outstretched fingertips. Either way she fit into it at some point and he wasn't complaining about her choice of clothing.

He was now smiling without self awareness, looking between the titanic peaks like they were cake and ice cream at a birthday party. Pauline's pretty face caught his gaze over her chest, smiling back with giggly amusement at his gawking. She had sat up above her breasts to get a better look at Conor and he had now realized he'd just been staring at her tits, unashamedly right in front of her! It was Conor's turn to blush, but Pauline seemed calmer now.

"I'd appreciate you staring after undoing some buttons. I would but they're right in front of you."

She put out a weak laugh as Conor began to move his hands towards her suit. His field of view was full of jiggly whoppers as he released each button, sending small waves of energy over the slightly taught suit. Eventually he undid them all and her suit's breast fell onto the table.

Pauline sighed with relief and unbuttoned some of her white collared shirt, pulling on it to ventilate her now sleek chest. Conor was still staring.

"What do you think?" she asked hesitantly.

"Well, they're larger than when I saw them before. To be honest I didn't even realize what you'd written on them from the bus. Now you could write out a formal letter on these. 'Hey Conor, if you're still available maybe we could go to Prom together?'" Conor pantomimed drawing over her breasts and they both laughed.

"Yeah, sorry to force these in front of your face, it's not a big deal but I definitely wouldn't go telling Denise. The girls just needed some cooling off."

"They look like they could use more than just cooling off." Conor used his napkin to wipe something out of Pauline's view. She didn't feel it against her nipples but he was rubbing at the sides of both plates where they hovered over. "I uh, heard you lactate, but I uh..."

Pauline shot up leaning over her own massive breasts and pulled back on her shirt. Her left nipple was pointed upwards and the large stain was clear. She hadn't thought she was dripping but maybe that was her mild intoxication, probably how much easier it was for milk to get through her clothes without padding. At the sight she turned white and swung in a u-shape back under the table. She caught herself on the table as her momentum crashed downwards, bouncing off Conor's knees.

"I'm so sorry! That's totally my fault!" Pauline was frantically taking napkins and cleaning the milk off the table and her chest below it. "I was in a rush and brought extra pads but left them in my purse. I should have put them on but I actually forgot. It's the beer, I would have totally realized I was leaking without the beer."

"Slow down now," Conor made an easing gesture and Pauline began to calm down. "It's not a big deal. I work with cows, milk isn't weird to me, you're fine dude."

"Thanks... dude. I should go put these pads in, I just feel awkward having to walk by people leaking. Maybe I can stuff some napkins inside."

"That's not a bad idea. I can help."

Conor finished his beer, then downed his water. He called over to a waitress waving his empty beer glass and she held a finger up to ask for his patience.

"Ah, that feels weird to ask."

"You're still one of my best friends. I feel like offering my skills is the least I can do."

Pauline sighed and nodded to him. His words were odd but she quickly eased into the idea that Conor would be using napkins to dam her dampening nipples. She felt him begin to unbutton her shirt; one part of her had hoped he would rebutton her suit over the napkins but another was enjoying him digging under her layers. As the waitress began making her way towards them, Conor had unbuttoned more of her overshirt than she had expected.

"Hey, maybe after she takes our orders." Pauline whispered

"She won't notice. One more round of beers?"

Pauline felt excited that he would be touching her clothes while somebody stood close by. It felt interesting, and she gave a half reluctant nod of approval.

As the waitress reached their table, Pauline saw Conor get something out of her peripheral view, which she assumed to be napkins. Immediately after she felt Conor's cooler, drier hands reach under her right bra cup and grab her moist nipple flesh. She jolted her head to look at Conor to speak but lost her words as he pulled down on her.

"CONOR!" Pauline let out a low but sharp squeal of surprise. She couldn't see under the table but even with weaker senses she could feel her breast explode with heat and undoubtedly milk.

"Hey miss! One more beer for the road?" Conor turned to the waitress then to Pauline, holding eye contact as he sunk his fingers deeper into her chest and pulled again.

"Oh! I-ah! Yes! A quick beer!" Pauline was trying to keep her voice down but she let out small gasps, reacting to Conor's grip.

The waitress laughed, "Alright awesome! I'll grab your tab and another round."

They both gave a polite smile as she reached to grab their beer glasses. As she reached and turned away, Pauline was trying to reach Conor under the table but he pulled the leaking nipple away from her, catching her breast between her legs.

"Conor! What are you doing?!"

"You're leaking, and I'm helping."

He gave her a straight face and one last pull. He released and she felt like her breast jump back into its rounder shape, now out of her bra. She tried pulling herself back into her bra, unsure what to even say in response. It was risky and exhilarating to feel him touch her clothes, but this felt ridiculous! Extreme! Hard to process, yet...

She had looked up from under the table to see Conor pull up a close to full water glass. While it had held water, however, it was now full and dotted with white liquid. Imagination unneeded to guess what.

"Would you like some?"

"W-no! I would not! And I would not like you to have any either!" Pauline had raised her tone.

Despite her request, Conor simply shrugged before slowly downing the entire glass. Pauline watched him, feeling like she was being further violated by his consumption. He let out a satisfied sigh and wiped his face with his sleeve. Conor smiled at her, seeing her angry face.

"What?"

He's not acting dumb, he thinks this is ok!

"You just milked me! You grabbed me and milked me, right under the table! While somebody walked right next to us!"

"Did it feel good? I know you're still pretty full." he reached out and grabbed her untouched left bosom, sinking into her clothed areola and pulling on her. She whimpered in response.

"Knock it off! You're married!"

"And you're full of milk! Did you not want me touching you? I got the vibe that you wanted me touching you."

He squeezed her like playdough, molding and mushing her breast in his hand. She stopped struggling under the table and sighed in submission, hoping he would settle down.

"Look Conor again," he wouldn't stop playing with her, " you already know you're married and we haven't seen eachother in a while so maybe in another life this would be- oh!" Conor squeezed her breast hard, feeling milk gush out of her shirt and soak through her shirt.

"Maybe we could have been together this life! You say you don't remember me asking, but if I had made it clear you would have gone out with me, right?"

"Maybe like over ten years ago yeah but things have changed!"

"Things can change again." Conor grabbed both of her breasts bringing out a weak yelp. Her bare and clothed nipples were gushing at his sides soaking the seat and her shirt but quickly let go. "If you had to choose somebody to be with for the rest of your life right now, who would it be?"

They stared at each other for a moment. They were looking into each other's eyes in silence, seeing the timid weakness in Pauline's eyes and the almost saddened stare in Conor's. Pauline opened her mouth before two drinks dropped at the edge of the table. They both whipped around to see their waitress.

"Here's the bill. You two going to be alright?"

***

Driving up the doors of Busick's was a lean young driver alongside his heavy set friend. He had been specifically sent out to this location because his car used to be a cop car - one that had privacy options built into the wall between the front and back seats. He was interested to hear he'd been sent out because of his car, but didn't concentrate on the reasoning when he saw two very different people walking over to his car. One a well tanned, casually dressed man and the other a short freckled lady who looked like she was cosplaying as some super busty anime businesswoman. She looked even more cartoonish and sexual with her black suit jacket open, the massive jacket's breasts hanging to her sides. The man proved he was Conor Martin and they piled into the back with what appeared to be restrained frustration. He didn't care, they didn't seem super horny so he probably wouldn't have to clean come stains out of his back seat.

After filing into the privacy inclusive backseats Conor immediately turned to Pauline with aggression. "That's not an answer!"

"Yes it is!" Pauline shot back with a more assertive tone. "I won't lie and say I didn't think about you that way, but you can't just drop 'hey I know I didn't tell you how I felt but can we like get married and leave my family?'"

"I didn't say that and I didn't say a variation of that. I just feel like this is a route we could have explored and that saying it's too late is ignorant to the possibilities! I admit I didn't make a conventional move-"

"No! You grabbed my breast and milked me! Like one of your dairy cows! And you had the nerve to drink my milk in front of me!"

"You thought it was hot."

Pauline stunted her speech trying to get her next words out, growing red. "I think having my tits grabbed is sexual, something a married man shouldn't do to other women!"

"Like how dropping your tits in front of me would have been! As the way you planned to ask me on a date!"